Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Can I book flights for DIY umrah

Assalam o alikum,

I want to do DIY Umrah in April 2018 and want to book flights. I have spoken with few agents but they are busy in booking for December 2017.
    They usually recommend to contact in Feb/March but then flights will become expensive.
    Can someone recommend an agent who could do visa processing and help/support for booking flights/hotels.
    Or
    Is there any good website where can I find step by step instructions for DIY umrah?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3349 Post(s)

Can I book flights for DIY umrah

You know you can book it your self online, right?
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Re: Can I book flights for DIY umrah

Quote Originally Posted by nmm View Post
    Assalam o alikum,

I want to do DIY Umrah in April 2018 and want to book flights. I have spoken with few agents but they are busy in booking for December 2017.
    They usually recommend to contact in Feb/March but then flights will become expensive.
    Can someone recommend an agent who could do visa processing and help/support for booking flights/hotels.
    Or
    Is there any good website where can I find step by step instructions for DIY umrah?
    Thanks
    You can do, if you live near Birmingham I have flights booked for March 29-12th April Lufthansa airlines,or you can book online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thanks Abu Eesa and obaid,
    I am just concerned that if I book flights myself and later on if there is any issue in getting visa?
    Is there any chances that visa may be refused?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Thanks Abu Eesa and obaid,
    I am just concerned that if I book flights myself and later on if there is any issue in getting visa?
    Is there any chances that visa may be refused?
    Should be no issue, but if you book with agent who like me have block booking always can replace person if tickets are not issued.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Assalam o alikum,

Or
    Thanks
    Aoa

i can look into flights for you. you can ring me on 02071830068