Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 121 to 125 of 125
  1. #1
    061116 Rifqah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,743
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2095 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    287

    Why have you left it unusually late to get married?



    Much later than others.

  2. #121
    Odan
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    13,382
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6631 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    583

    Re: Why have you left it unusually late to get married?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eorlingas View Post
    I think Rumaysah does deserve a medal for not inflicting herself on some poor chap just for the sake of being married. She clearly sees marriage as a means to a specific end, and while we may find it cold and calculating, at least she is clear and aware of not ending up in a situation of resentment, so all the Somali guys can breath easy at having dodged that particular bullet. A loving and caring companion is what most guys want, not a user.
    It's odd and funny isn't it...how we all see the same "thing" but see it completely differently (I'm talking in general). I think she has the core qualities to make an outstanding wife

  3. #122
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: Why have you left it unusually late to get married?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eorlingas View Post
    I think Rumaysah does deserve a medal for not inflicting herself on some poor chap just for the sake of being married. She clearly sees marriage as a means to a specific end, and while we may find it cold and calculating, at least she is clear and aware of not ending up in a situation of resentment, so all the Somali guys can breath easy at having dodged that particular bullet. A loving and caring companion is what most guys want, not a user.
    Quote Originally Posted by zi-zizou View Post
    It's odd and funny isn't it...how we all see the same "thing" but see it completely differently (I'm talking in general). I think she has the core qualities to make an outstanding wife
    Interesting...
    Two contrasting views

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  4. #123
    a muslim in a odd place HelloEverybody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,174
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Why have you left it unusually late to get married?

    I spent early 20s doing nothing productive that would have bring in money. I didn't party or anything like that ... I just did nothing. Now I have ever since trying to catch up. At one point I was excited finally getting excited to able to get married, but so much anymore.

  5. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Why have you left it unusually late to get married?

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloEverybody View Post
    I spent early 20s doing nothing productive that would have bring in money. I didn't party or anything like that ... I just did nothing. Now I have ever since trying to catch up. At one point I was excited finally getting excited to able to get married, but so much anymore.
    I wasted 4 years later doing nothing, I'm in my early 20s and insha'Allah I'm making some effort now to get a job.

  6. #125

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Why have you left it unusually late to get married?

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Interesting...
    Two contrasting views
    I agree with eorlingas, she seems like the female verion of @Loki.

    *cough* *cough*

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop