Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Icon9 Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Salam Alaikum all

I will make this quick.I am back at this forum as I dont know where else to turn to. I was converted to Islam 6 years ago,now I am 22.Since then I never had a happy day.My family is christian,atheist and the others in the past were grave worshipers.I am the first sunni among them and that they couldnt accept.I left home for 3 years mainly for Allah and during those 3 years I didnt even miss a fajr.Now its been 2 years I am back in my family because I live in a very poor country that is almost impossible that a 22 year old to support himself to live alone

Now I cant pray again,in Ramadhan I dont eat proper iftar,sleep without soohur and am always hiding.I got the most severe form of depression from not being able to pray.I applied to get the citizenship of another country,so I can get out of here and practice Islam,but I am waiting for that for 2 years when the waiting time is 6 months.This piece of paper can change my life and akhira.So why isnt Allah giving me that? I know I dont deserve it but I would love to have a chance.If I dont get that then I can never be a muslim.I am so afraid that Allah has abandoned me that I have mental breakdowns everyday,everyday! I wish I didnt exist.I feel like Allah doesnt want me to be a muslim,like He doesnt care about me anymore

I live in a house where there is magic,alcohol,shirk,and a fortune teller comes occasinally.I just want to get out of here,practise Islam and have a muslim wife thats all.I just dont know what to do I am loosing my mind. I dont want to go to Jannaham,even though I cant pray I make duaas everyday,I never turned my back on Allah ..!!

What adds to my bad condition is that,I am always alone,I feel so lonely.I wish I had some muslims to whom I could talk to.So if anybody wanna talk I dont mind who you are,what color or age you have,I just want a muslim friend...
    Anybody has any advice of what I should do,and how to attract Allah's help ? or any kind word to help me a bit to go through this?
    That would be greatly appreaciated,cuz,what I feel now I wouldnt even wish on an enemy...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Al-'Ankabut 29:2

اَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ اَنْ يُّتْرَكُوْۤا اَنْ يَّقُوْلُوْۤا اٰمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَـنُوْنَ

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

Muhammad 47:31

وَلَـنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ حَتّٰى نَعْلَمَ الْمُجٰهِدِيْنَ مِنْكُمْ وَالصّٰبِرِيْنَ*ۙ وَنَبْلُوَا۟ اَخْبَارَكُمْ

And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah ] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.

Al-Ahqaf 46:35

فَاصْبِرْ كَمَا صَبَرَ اُولُوا الْعَزْمِ مِنَ الرُّسُلِ وَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلْ لَّهُمْ*ؕ كَاَنَّهُمْ يَوْمَ يَرَوْنَ مَا يُوْعَدُوْنَۙ لَمْ يَلْبَثُوْۤا اِلَّا سَاعَةً مِّنْ نَّهَارٍؕ بَلٰغٌۚ فَهَلْ يُهْلَكُ اِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْفٰسِقُوْنَ

So be patient, [O Muhammad], as were those of determination among the messengers and do not be impatient for them. It will be - on the Day they see that which they are promised - as though they had not remained [in the world] except an hour of a day. [This is] notification. And will [any] be destroyed except the defiantly disobedient people?

Brother know that when you are muslim Allah is going to test you theres no easy trip to jannah
    This life is a test you have to get through the troubles in the dunya to win jannah
    The prophets went through trials Allah tested; Prophet Nuh with a flood, Prophet Ibrahim with fire, Ya'qub with blindness, Yusuf with separation, Ayyub with illness, Zakariyyah with loneliness, Musa with tyrants, Harun with betrayal, Sulayman with kingdom and Dawud with war. عليهم السلام

You're asking, "why me?" Be patient and take honour that Allah tested you and allowed you to join the ranks of the great ones. Your tribulation is a sign of His love for you.
    Allah loves the believers who are patient He tests them and through these tests their sins are forgiven

The messenger that even the prick of a thorn will expiate sins say alhamdullilah your struggles will lead to expiation of sins but for that you have to be patient bear them and be righteous and grateful to Allah

Try to make muslim friends also go to a masjid spend time there if there no muslims or a masjid near you go somewhere like a library where u wont be near your family
    Indulge in learning about Islam
    Read Quran, tafsir,hadith,seerah
    And dont abandon salaat never if you do then your life will be over
    Start praying salaat and dont miss salaat
    And whenever you need to talk u can always come on this site and talk to fellow muslims
    Also try your best to live somewhere else

a gronn
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1136 Post(s)

the prophet (pbuh) had a similar condition, if not worse, people were out to kill him
    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    324 Post(s)

Don't worry or get depressed about your prayer, ramadhan or anything in your environment that is not in your control. As long as you are sincere in your intentions and trying your best that is all you can do.
    Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1441 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    What adds to my bad condition is that,I am always alone,I feel so lonely.I wish I had some muslims to whom I could talk to.So if anybody wanna talk I dont mind who you are,what color or age you have,I just want a muslim friend...
    I'm pretty sure I've seen someone mention a whatsapp group for the brothers on here. Can anyone add him?
    @Stoic Believer @Linkdeutscher @abufulaans
    Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 17-10-17 at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9428 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've seen someone mention a whatsapp group for the brothers on here. Can anyone add him?
    I'll see what I can do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

This is so sad. Please don't feel like Allah has abandoned you, Allah never abandons His slaves. The best ones are always tested the most, so you're with good company.

Can I ask why you can't pray? Do you have your own bedroom, where its possible to pray when no one is around? Its very important that you don't give up the prayer. Its our only lifeline to Allah. Even in situations where we are bed ridden or on our deathbed we can pray sitting down or even with your eyes if the situation calls for it. There are concessions. Whatever is possible for you to offer (sitting down etc) you must do it. But don't give up on it completely. Without it you will feel spiritually dead inside and even more hopeless. If you can't keep a copy of the Qur'an in your house, maybe you can listen to it on your phone. Anything you can do to make you feel closer to Allah will help. Periods of difficulty are always followed by periods of relief. It's a law of the universe. I'll make dua for you in shaa Allah. Stay strong.
    Last edited by AleaIactaEst; 18-10-17 at 12:16 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Allah hands the severest tests to those he loves the most, when I used to be irreligious I was tested with a series of back breaking illnesses that turned me into a loner with plenty of anxiety attacks which I never had prior confined to my room for years, the courage that Allah provided was taken away.

I made all sorts of dua's at that time and I recall during my irreligious period they were answered (but I would always go back to my old ways), then those answers stopped so I started giving significant charity to orphans abroad to make the Dua for me and this worked for a period of time (I would still go back to my old ways after recovering from the hiccup), then this also stopped, I tried to increase the money sent but to no avail. I wanted both this world and the hereafter at the same time trying to arrogantly ransom with my lord while taking the piss.

It was then when those series of illnesses struck me one by one confining me to my room and mostly in bed, my sheer arrogance that I could ransom my way out with my Lord deeply ashamed me only at that time, I misinterpreted whatever was happening as a punishment from Allah, hence I made lots of duas for to be cured as well as forgiven and the cure part was withheld for years, this ofcourse never put any doubts in me about Islam, but after an entire agonising year with no cures and all the doctors saying there is nothing wrong with you, it was at that crucial time that I almost lost hope in both forgiveness and a cure from coming, it was also at that time that I fought those feelings off intensely and Alhamdulilah triumphed by his grace.

Now that I am healthy again by his grace I look back at this situation not as a 'punishment' which I mistakenly did but as a rigorous spiritual cleanser that truly awakened me, because without going through this gut wrenching experience I would never have become the person that I am today, but this comes with a price, that price is pain laced with suffering, but pain is just weakness leaving the body, the more you experience this the more of it leaves you and the stronger you become as a result, all the Prophets and companions went through this, our Prophet lost his first 6 newborns while his only son that survived died and he was openly mocked for this at the time, imagine this happening to you for a moment ? Nabi Yusuf languished in prison for almost a decade having committed no crime whatsoever as a Prophet being dumped into a ditch as a child!

All these events make us stronger as a person if we triumph over them because we have no idea what's waiting for us around the corner, you have no idea if that country you would like to migrate to will soon face destabilisation or whether it's even good for your faith, we can only see things from a single perspective not the countless amounts of perspectives that Allah sees, maybe your being hardened, elevated so that you may become the reason some of your family members attain salvation through you and you are being readied for this task, maybe their is a nuclear holocaust on the way or a big Armageddon type of event your being spiritually prepared for to deal with, maybe death is around the corner for you and Allah is preparing you to meet him in the best possible way while washing all the sins away from you at the same time, his ultimate Justice necessitates this, you won't get special favours that other don't get, there is so much what IF's because of our limited view of perspectives.

I see a lot of parallels with your situation, everyone will face one of these moments of truth in their life when everything is turned upside down, many of these people become totally heedless and will not even be cognisant that this is a test from Allah and look to humans for solutions, others put all their trust in Allah in these moments and triumph as a result, they grow in piety and iman, while others will simply be exposed for being hypocrites like the guy that faced a certain death at sea that cried out to Allah as depicted in the Quran to be saved, but when Allah did save him, the truth was ultimately exposed because he went back to worshipping the idols.

Make plenty of supplications for patience, forbearance and that Allah keeps your heart firm on this deen at times like these, your a relatively young guy, at that age we are overcome with tremendous emotions laced with haste, remember that clemency is from Allah and haste is from Satan, no amount of friendships or even a wife will cure anything that you are currently suffering from or even a drug pushing doctor, you need to internalise that none but Allah can cure it, true happiness, contentment and rest is found in the remembrance of Allah only, no were else is this found.

Victory is very close brother, I used to be an extreme extrovert but after this experience I have become so introverted that even the weekly visit by a somewhat religious friend turns into a slight inconvenience for me because it breaks my religious routines for that day while opening me up to unnecessary sins that I normally avoid which happens frequently in group chats because you are more forgetful that Allah is listening.

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." (13:28)

Sahl ibn Sa’d reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Clemency is from Allah and haste is from Satan.”
    Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2012

Hadith on Hereafter: Whoever makes the Hereafter important, Allah takes care of his affairs

Zaid ibn Thabit reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever makes the world his most important matter, Allah will confound his affairs and make poverty appear before his eyes and he will not get anything from the world except what has been decreed for him. Whoever makes the Hereafter his most important matter, Allah will settle his affairs and make him content in his heart and the world will come to him although he does not want it.”
    Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4105

Umar ibn Abdul Aziz, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “Take care of your Hereafter and Allah will take care of your worldly life. Take care of your private life and Allah will take care of your public life.”
    Source: Kitāb al-Ikhlāṣ 50

The Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, “The Son of Adam is made old and grey-haired by two things: Ardent seeking (of the Dunya) and envy.” [Muslim, Ibn Majah, Ahmad]
    Last edited by Dawud21; 18-10-17 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    351 Post(s)

This is all to familiar feeling brother. I have experience with this. Were I got trapped in the wrong place, time, society and I had little to zero chances of getting out of there without the Help of Allah.

Stay patient and relex as much as you can. The shayteen love to exploit such situations and misguide someone. Be patient
    Last edited by DreamsofHope; 18-10-17 at 01:40 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
    Caution must still be observed, as not everything one reads on the internet is necessarily "true". One may take the benefit of the doubt due to the brothers plight, but we must also try to protect the other brothers in that group (as their personal details might be exposed).

It is better to offer help/advice here for now.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Did somebody say mental support?

1. Exercice
    2. Socialize
    3. Wisdom
    If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1579 Post(s)

Peace be upon you.

Be strong, remember Allah throughout your day, and Allah will remember you.

Read Quran, even the translation if you can't read Arabic. Preferrably, read the Quran in the early morning the hour before the fajr prayer begins. This is one of the most important times for remembering Allah.

As other have mentioned, read about and contemplate about the life of the Prophet . In the earliest time of his Mission, he was the only Muslim. Read about what he went through, how his family, especially his uncle, turned against him and became his worst enemies. How they abused and tormented him, tried to assault him, eventually attempted to assasinate him.

Grow to love the Prophet and Allah will love you.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    258 Post(s)

Salaam Akhi

Everyone has given you excellent advice please do read take a moment to understand and reflect. Also use my site in my signature to say the duas I have there.

Akhi you are brave and you are lucky ... you are brave because you are amongst all negativity around you yet you remember Allah swt and you are lucky because you came to Islam.

Make your faith by remembering Allah swt and it will light up your world.

You are not alone I am here with you - message me whenever you want to talk.

Salute you soldier ! You have done well ! May Allah swt bring your victory soon. s.a.w . Ameen !

Peace.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    305 Post(s)

أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُواْ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْاْ مِن قَبْلِكُم مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاء وَالضَّرَّاء وَزُلْزِلُواْ حَتَّى يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَعَهُ مَتَى نَصْرُ اللّهِ أَلا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللّهِ قَرِيبٌ

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, "When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.
    [Baqarah 214]

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah عليه الصلاة والسلام said:

مَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ بِهِ خَيْرًا يُصِبْ مِنْهُ

If Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.
    [Sahih al-Bukhaari 5321]

The salaah is something you should NEVER abandon no matter what, please start praying again for your own sake. Stay strong akhi, may Allaah ease your difficulties.
    إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3515 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    I'll see what I can do.
    Has the brother replied?
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9428 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abufulaans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    I'll see what I can do.
    Has the brother replied?
    Not yet.

Muslim
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1754 Post(s)

@abufulaans @Stoic Believer

Salamo alaykom

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...68#post7487468

It seems he's still in the process of verifying his account. Insha'Allah khair , and may Allah reward you all.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3515 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    @abufulaans @Stoic Believer

Salamo alaykom

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...68#post7487468

It seems he's still in the process of verifying his account. Insha'Allah khair , and may Allah reward you all.
    وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته
    The son has been recruited
    الحمد لله
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Muslim
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1754 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abufulaans View Post
    وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته
    The son has been recruited
    الحمد لله
    Allahu akbar

seeking truth and insight
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)

Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.
    Qur'an 4:32 - And in no wise covet those things in which Allah Hath bestowed His gifts More freely on some of you than on others: To men is allotted what they earn, and to women what they earn: But ask Allah of His bounty. For Allah hath full knowledge of all things.

Sunan Ibn Majah Hadith 2227

It was narrated from Jabir bin 'Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    "O people, fear Allah and be moderate in seeking a living, for no soul will die until it has received all its provision, even if it is slow in coming. So fear Allah and be moderate in seeking provision; take that which is permissible and leave that which is forbidden. "

Only Allah () knows best.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)

Strange u feel that way! My life is so peaceful and Allah had given me everything i could ask for, which makes me feel that Allah doesnt like me and is not testing my iman to forgive me and bring me closer to him... the most beloved ones, are those tested more... the fact you are continuously tested is a great sign, you should see the bright side of it and hang on there, dont give up... in the quran Allah says, kuffar get what they want in this life and the punishment later...
    * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

@Abu julaybeeb
    @magok
    @Eorlingas
    @.khayriyyah.
    @Stoic Believer
    @AleaIactaEst
    @Dawud21
    @DreamsofHope
    @Abu Kamel
    @Believer1984
    @islamuslim
    @abufulaans
    @AmantuBillahi
    @tumbirs
    @malleat1

Salam Alaikum all

I have replied to you all 3 days ago but my comment is still awaiting moderation and I think it will always await moderation so Id rather make a new one

I wanted to thank you very much.Many Allah reward you for your kind words and support.I took it as a sign and especially the fact that I am now part of that whatsapp group.Thanks a lot for that Stoic Believer.It made me feel welcomed to Islam again.
    To those who told me not to stop praying.I didnt stop praying on my will,I was forced too.The conditions arent right at all .I cant even pray in bathroom too cuz then there would be the toilet in front of me,Astagfirullah

Those who made a duaa for me,may Allah give you 10 times more in return I think they really worked.I am feeling better now and I will push on in shaa Allah.After a very long time I started to feel again that the help of Allah will come.I know there will be even worst situations but your words gave me insight and motivation.I really appreciate it that you didnt leave me without support.

Thank you so much again.JazakhAllah Khair !!.I made a duaa for all of you
    Hope we all enter Jannah,but for now,see you around the forum.I will stay here in shaa Allah,though not much active for these 2 weeks

Salam Alaikum we rahmetullah ^^

a gronn
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1136 Post(s)

@Abu julaybeeb
    @magok
    @Eorlingas
    @.khayriyyah.
    @Stoic Believer
    @AleaIactaEst
    @Dawud21
    @DreamsofHope
    @Abu Kamel
    @Believer1984
    @islamuslim
    @abufulaans
    @AmantuBillahi
    @tumbirs
    @malleat1

Salam Alaikum all

I have replied to you all 3 days ago but my comment is still awaiting moderation and I think it will always await moderation so Id rather make a new one

I wanted to thank you very much.Many Allah reward you for your kind words and support.I took it as a sign and especially the fact that I am now part of that whatsapp group.Thanks a lot for that Stoic Believer.It made me feel welcomed to Islam again.
    To those who told me not to stop praying.I didnt stop praying on my will,I was forced too.The conditions arent right at all .I cant even pray in bathroom too cuz then there would be the toilet in front of me,Astagfirullah

Those who made a duaa for me,may Allah give you 10 times more in return I think they really worked.I am feeling better now and I will push on in shaa Allah.After a very long time I started to feel again that the help of Allah will come.I know there will be even worst situations but your words gave me insight and motivation.I really appreciate it that you didnt leave me without support.

Thank you so much again.JazakhAllah Khair !!.I made a duaa for all of you
    Hope we all enter Jannah,but for now,see you around the forum.I will stay here in shaa Allah,though not much active for these 2 weeks

Salam Alaikum we rahmetullah ^^
    cool, you must be the first guy i ever helped
    me - 2017

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Wa'alaykumsalaam wa rahmahtullah,

This makes me really happy. Glad to hear things are looking a little brighter, alhamdulilah.

Hope we all enter Jannah
    Aameen!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magok View Post
    cool, you must be the first guy i ever helped
    In 1,432 posts I must be the first one you helped? Am so honored lol

Quote Originally Posted by AleaIactaEst View Post
    Wa'alaykumsalaam wa rahmahtullah,

This makes me really happy. Glad to hear things are looking a little brighter, alhamdulilah.

Aameen!
    Thanks for the rep point and for being happy about me.I will try to give it back,you dont have to give me when you have so little yourself brother

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Thanks for the rep point and for being happy about me.I will try to give it back,you dont have to give me when you have so little yourself brother
    Thanks, but I didn't rep you? At least not that I'm aware of.

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    258 Post(s)

Alhumdulillah !

Its honestly a nice little feeling and accomplishment when we know we have helped a fellow brother or sister.

All the best to you.

May Allah swt bless you in deen and duniyah and akhirah. S.a.w.

Ameen.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

a gronn
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1136 Post(s)

i am serious brother
    me - 2017

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magok View Post
    i am serious brother
    Well at least you are a gronn :P..May Allah give you ability to help lots of other people. Ameen

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

Alhamdulillah to know that things are getting better for you. May Allah make things easy for you. Everyone here gave beautiful advice.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatu, brother.

I want to start by giving you props for your taqwa. The condition you find yourself is something rare and quite harsh and much different from the usual fitna muslims fall into.

Remember that there is no one who can love you more than Allah Subhana Wa Tala. He knows whats best for you, and He knows the best timing. It is not the case with you that the events in your life are planned by men, therefore you may not be able to understand it given your best efforts. For the one who was created surely cannot begin to comprehend the thought processes of the Creator. Perhaps Allah Subhana wata3la has something great planned for you. Just gotta make sure you severe ties with the people in your life that is pushing u towards fitna. I know you are stuck now but the sooner you can the better.

As for your fear of hell, remember that you have no control over your destiny/Allah's subhana wa ta3la Qadr. The only thing you do have control over are your choices, so use them wisely in choosing a path that keeps you the furthest away from fitna. I can give you a great example, the death of Uthman Bin Affan RadiAllahu anhu, the 3rd of the khulafa rashidun. From what I gathered from hadith, he was foretold about the fitna surrounding his death by RasulAllah SallAllaha Alayhi Wasalam. Therefore when the khawarij of 300+ men surrounded his house for 40 days and slowly came up to him to attack him, even the oldest of the sahabah came up in armor to protect him, eg Abu Huraiyra RadiAllahu Anhu (was 60ish then). But the great Khalifa, known for his haya and wisdom, understood that there is no way he can change the Qadr of Allah but he can chose the way he meets his Rabb. He chose to meet his rabb by allowing himself to be martyred by the wretched khawarij (may they burn in hell eternally, ameen) rather than allowing the sahaba to fight for him and having the bloods of muslim on his hand.

Message me anytime you feel like brother, I have gone through fitna and currently going through some also. I understand the pains of this dunya. Alhamdulillah my home is an Islamic one and I'm ever grateful to Allah Az Zawajal for that.

Salam Alaikum all

I will make this quick.I am back at this forum as I dont know where else to turn to. I was converted to Islam 6 years ago,now I am 22.Since then I never had a happy day.My family is christian,atheist and the others in the past were grave worshipers.I am the first sunni among them and that they couldnt accept.I left home for 3 years mainly for Allah and during those 3 years I didnt even miss a fajr.Now its been 2 years I am back in my family because I live in a very poor country that is almost impossible that a 22 year old to support himself to live alone

Now I cant pray again,in Ramadhan I dont eat proper iftar,sleep without soohur and am always hiding.I got the most severe form of depression from not being able to pray.I applied to get the citizenship of another country,so I can get out of here and practice Islam,but I am waiting for that for 2 years when the waiting time is 6 months.This piece of paper can change my life and akhira.So why isnt Allah giving me that? I know I dont deserve it but I would love to have a chance.If I dont get that then I can never be a muslim.I am so afraid that Allah has abandoned me that I have mental breakdowns everyday,everyday! I wish I didnt exist.I feel like Allah doesnt want me to be a muslim,like He doesnt care about me anymore

I live in a house where there is magic,alcohol,shirk,and a fortune teller comes occasinally.I just want to get out of here,practise Islam and have a muslim wife thats all.I just dont know what to do I am loosing my mind. I dont want to go to Jannaham,even though I cant pray I make duaas everyday,I never turned my back on Allah ..!!

Anybody has any advice of what I should do,and how to attract Allah's help ? or any kind word to help me a bit to go through this?
    That would be greatly appreaciated,cuz,what I feel now I wouldnt even wish on an enemy...
    Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
    Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
    That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

a gronn
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1136 Post(s)

Well at least you are a gronn :P..May Allah give you ability to help lots of other people. Ameen
    d'awwww

thats better then the usual insults i hear all the time
    me - 2017

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Blitz View Post
    Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatu, brother.

I want to start by giving you props for your taqwa. The condition you find yourself is something rare and quite harsh and much different from the usual fitna muslims fall into.

Remember that there is no one who can love you more than Allah Subhana Wa Tala. He knows whats best for you, and He knows the best timing. It is not the case with you that the events in your life are planned by men, therefore you may not be able to understand it given your best efforts. For the one who was created surely cannot begin to comprehend the thought processes of the Creator. Perhaps Allah Subhana wata3la has something great planned for you. Just gotta make sure you severe ties with the people in your life that is pushing u towards fitna. I know you are stuck now but the sooner you can the better.

As for your fear of hell, remember that you have no control over your destiny/Allah's subhana wa ta3la Qadr. The only thing you do have control over are your choices, so use them wisely in choosing a path that keeps you the furthest away from fitna. I can give you a great example, the death of Uthman Bin Affan RadiAllahu anhu, the 3rd of the khulafa rashidun. From what I gathered from hadith, he was foretold about the fitna surrounding his death by RasulAllah SallAllaha Alayhi Wasalam. Therefore when the khawarij of 300+ men surrounded his house for 40 days and slowly came up to him to attack him, even the oldest of the sahabah came up in armor to protect him, eg Abu Huraiyra RadiAllahu Anhu (was 60ish then). But the great Khalifa, known for his haya and wisdom, understood that there is no way he can change the Qadr of Allah but he can chose the way he meets his Rabb. He chose to meet his rabb by allowing himself to be martyred by the wretched khawarij (may they burn in hell eternally, ameen) rather than allowing the sahaba to fight for him and having the bloods of muslim on his hand.

Message me anytime you feel like brother, I have gone through fitna and currently going through some also. I understand the pains of this dunya. Alhamdulillah my home is an Islamic one and I'm ever grateful to Allah Az Zawajal for that.

Alaikum Salama we rahmetullah brother.

Sorry for the late reply.I wasnt able to login.Sure,I will send you a message as soon as I can,In shaa Allah,Thank you so much for your understanding and advice.I really loved this story about Uthman,it lifted my mood and you just assured me that I must start reading stories about the sahaba and Prophet saws.May Allah bring more blessings into your home and help you going through fitnas. I will secretly pray tahajjud tonight again and make a duaa for you too

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2580 Post(s)

:salam:

Idk about the state over there, but dont give up. Try to go to a masjid nearby? Find some muslims Nearby/ in masjids.

Do u have free education? Ps. Is it viable to live on your own?
    Last edited by Serinity; 09-11-17 at 04:46 PM.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Salam Alaikum all

Bro,

kindly read post # 129 here which has some answer to you from hadith.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...rlooked+hadith

Keep reading while in distress , Allah is enough for his slaves in Arabic 'hasbunallaha wa niyyamal wakeel''
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Bro,

kindly read post # 129 here which has some answer to you from hadith.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...rlooked+hadith

Keep reading while in distress , Allah is enough for his slaves in Arabic 'hasbunallaha wa niyyamal wakeel''

There is no #129 post there lol...
    'A slave's life is all you understand, you know nothing of freedom. For if you did, you would have encouraged us to fight on, not only with our spears, but with everything we have'

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

There is no #129 post there lol...
    Lol, its #120 and bro also # 88 hadiths which will be a consolation too.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

AW: Re: AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Lol, its #120 and bro also # 88 hadiths which will be a consolation too.
    I have read those but it was a pleasure to read them again. JazakhAllahu Khair May Allah gather us all in Jannah
    'A slave's life is all you understand, you know nothing of freedom. For if you did, you would have encouraged us to fight on, not only with our spears, but with everything we have'

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

I have read those but it was a pleasure to read them again. JazakhAllahu Khair May Allah gather us all in Jannah

Ameen, Brother.

Yes, That's the only place a friend will be a true loving friend for ever.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 14-11-17 at 12:19 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim