Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3807 Post(s)

Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...ed-fouseytube/

Assalaamu alaykum,

The reality of the disgusting Muslim Youtube celebrity scene, how much is hidden in terms of their behavior and we’ve got young teen sisters looking up to and admiring these guys, chasing them down the street when they visit London.

Parents please be careful. Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled, FouseyTube and the rest of the Youtube Muslim celebrity circuit, just because these men (and some women) are apparently Muslim doesn’t mean they are good or allowed for your kids to follow on social media, check the Youtube feed of your family and if you are finding these people on there then you need to sit them down and talk to them.

These people are shaiateen, leading the masses astray, mini-dajjal types with girls and women literally chasing after them thinking they are something special but they are hiding their true selves, they are playing with and leading astray thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of youth.

They are destroying our youth, destroying your children and by not speaking out sooner we have been letting them do it.

Assalaamu alaykum,

Gingerbeardman
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Re: Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    'Religious' people = unfriendly
    Muslim YouTube personalities = friendly
    Oh I see thanks for explaining. I was confused about how a religious person at the masjid was connected to a video on YouTube.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deen95 View Post
    Oh I see thanks for explaining. I was confused about how a religious person at the masjid was connected to a video on YouTube.
    Yeah, Youtube is much easier to go to compared to real life

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bismillah12 View Post
    Yeah, Youtube is much easier to go to compared to real life
    Amen to that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

they were dodgy from beginning, no evolution

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3807 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowname View Post
    they were dodgy from beginning, no evolution
    They have changed over time, or rather changed their public image over time even if they've stayed the same privately.
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2284 Post(s)

Man the kids that follow them are like from 9-12 year olds.

Bare innocent and they don't even care about what they are promoting to them.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magic. View Post
    Man the kids that follow them are like from 9-12 year olds.

Bare innocent and they don't even care about what they are promoting to them.
    Teenagers as well and possibly some adults who are brain-dead.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

a muslim in a odd place HelloEverybody's Avatar
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)

This is worrying, my brother watches that adam saleh person.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Astaghfirullah the backbiting on this forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulmajeed88 View Post
    Do people actually take these people seriously? They look and behave like homosexuals
    lol

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3807 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HelloEverybody View Post
    This is worrying, my brother watches that adam saleh person.
    Talk to your parents about this and how dangerous a man he is

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Abdullah ibn Utbah reported: I heard Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, say, “Verily, in the time of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, the people would be judged by revelation, but the revelation has ended. Now we judge you according to your outward deeds. Whoever shows us good, we will trust him and favor him and it is not for us to judge his inner secrets, for Allah will hold him accountable for those. Whoever shows us evil, then we will not trust him or believe in him even if he claims his intention is good.”

(Sahih Bukhari 2498)

We judge by the apparent.

What if the bad that was shown was in the past and that person changed? Are muslims supposed to continue to hold the same judgement of a person despite not knowing the changes s/he has made?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pain25 View Post
    What if the bad that was shown was in the past and that person changed? Are muslims supposed to continue to hold the same judgement of a person despite not knowing the changes s/he has made?
    No,If they've changed clearly and left the evil, then that is a sign of repentance, just like with a convert to islam. However the people in question have gotten worse and are proud in their sins.
    Read the part about showing good.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirah87 View Post
    When I first reverted, I followed a few Muslims on YouTube. You see, I wasn't the most modest, but it upset me these channels were promoting fake hijab. It took a few years (3), but I ditched my jeans and instead stocked up on abaya by Muslim companies. A turban on a woman is not a hijab. Skinny jeans are not hijab. Leggings are not hijab. Your clothes must be loose (men and women). I followed a sister for awhile, but she slowly ditched hijab for skinny jeans with a scarf. A lot of reverts leave Islam because a lot of Muslims set horrible examples.

In short, I don't follow YouTube "Muslims".
    Yes sister it really upsets me when I see non Muslim knows more about the purpose of Hijab than Muslim women themselves wallah I saw many comments like what's the purpose of hijab when your face is full of makeup or wearing skinny jeans which shows your body ! And when you advise them some of their fans attack you like you are haraam police or don't judge her maybe she is better than you ..I know we are not perfect but giving advice is the duty of every Muslim....

Now I stopped following their accounts ...they were good Muslim women but because of seeking fame they have changed may Allah SWT guide them and make us steadfast on Deen ...

Shahr bin Hawshab said:

“I said to Umm Salamah: ‘O Mother of the Believers! What was the supplication that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said most frequently when he was with you?” She said: ‘The supplication he said most frequently was: “O Changer of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your religion (Yā Muqallibal-qulūb, thabbit qalbī `alā dīnik).’” She said: ‘So I said: “O Messenger of Allah, why do you supplicate so frequently: ‘O Changer of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your religion.’ He said: ‘O Umm Salamah! Verily, there is no human being except that his heart is between Two Fingers of the Fingers of Allah, so whomsoever He wills He makes steadfast, and whomever He wills He causes to deviate.’”

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3522 ... grade : hasan
    Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3936 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazuiz View Post
    Ah. My fault. Back to the Muslim youtubers.

I used to watch FouseyTube and IamKhaled until recently. Lemme think about why..
    you should make a youtube channel, people could relate to you and you can replace dem youtubers
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    695 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    you should make a youtube channel, people could relate to you and you can replace dem youtubers
    Lol no. I don't like making videos of myself, and I wouldn't want anyone I know to find em.