Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3807 Post(s)

Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...ed-fouseytube/

Assalaamu alaykum,

The reality of the disgusting Muslim Youtube celebrity scene, how much is hidden in terms of their behavior and we’ve got young teen sisters looking up to and admiring these guys, chasing them down the street when they visit London.

Parents please be careful. Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled, FouseyTube and the rest of the Youtube Muslim celebrity circuit, just because these men (and some women) are apparently Muslim doesn’t mean they are good or allowed for your kids to follow on social media, check the Youtube feed of your family and if you are finding these people on there then you need to sit them down and talk to them.

These people are shaiateen, leading the masses astray, mini-dajjal types with girls and women literally chasing after them thinking they are something special but they are hiding their true selves, they are playing with and leading astray thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of youth.

They are destroying our youth, destroying your children and by not speaking out sooner we have been letting them do it.

Assalaamu alaykum,

Gingerbeardman
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

Re: Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    seriously tho - are u saying he accidentally heard it and somehow came up with the whole song -_-
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

@hasan2013 they're hyphens
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3936 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaNdOm View Post
    seriously tho - are u saying he accidentally heard it and somehow came up with the whole song -_-
    "Bismillahirrahmanirraheem
    Assalamu Alikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu my brothers and sisters in Islam and humanity. I wanted to clarify why I have done a version of this song. One of the first reasons I want to point out is, I hear the original ‘Hello’ song everywhere, I can't go outside without hearing this song, it’s played on tv, on radio, shopping centres, even from people cars lol, it's everywhere. So as I write and compose nasheeds, I can pick up melodies that I hear very quickly Alhamdullilah, so because I have heard this song in many places without me knowing they will play this song, I picked up the melody and heard the lyrical content behind the original song, I don’t know the full meaning of the song and this is because I don’t listen to music, so I have not sat down and studied this song or anything SubhanAllah. It’s better to be clear on these matters, so no assumptions are made. So the reason I have ultimately done a version to this song in a voice only nasheed format is because I have seen and heard a lot of Muslims speak about this song, so I thought it is my duty to do a Muslim version of this song into a nasheed and talk about the most important relationship in a muslims life, Allah! And even in a non muslims life God is the most important relationship in their lives. Now my version is re-written, I have used the original song lyrics in just a few obvious places, there is also another point I talk about in my version of ‘Hello’ and that’s about, out of wedlock relationships between a guy and a girl, they are not from Islam, so if you like a girl ask for her hand in marriage and sister if you honour yourself marry him In'shaa'Allah. And lastly I wanted Muslims to have an alternative version to this song, when a song is so popular they are going to promote it everywhere, so the majority of this world will hear that song. So now In'shaa'Allah my Muslim and non Muslim brothers and sisters can listen to my version in their cars or homes In'shaa'Allah. Thanks to Almighty ALLAH (subhanahu wa ta’ala) I believe 'Whatever music can do, so can the voice and my voice is my instrument’ Alhamdullilah"

- Omar Esa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmndcRoEHpg
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

Assalamu Alikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu my brothers and sisters in Islam and humanity. I wanted to clarify why I have done a version of this song. One of the first reasons I want to point out is, I hear the original ‘Hello’ song everywhere, I can't go outside without hearing this song, it’s played on tv, on radio, shopping centres, even from people cars lol, it's everywhere. So as I write and compose nasheeds, I can pick up melodies that I hear very quickly Alhamdullilah, so because I have heard this song in many places without me knowing they will play this song, I picked up the melody and heard the lyrical content behind the original song, I don’t know the full meaning of the song and this is because I don’t listen to music, so I have not sat down and studied this song or anything SubhanAllah. It’s better to be clear on these matters, so no assumptions are made. So the reason I have ultimately done a version to this song in a voice only nasheed format is because I have seen and heard a lot of Muslims speak about this song, so I thought it is my duty to do a Muslim version of this song into a nasheed and talk about the most important relationship in a muslims life, Allah! And even in a non muslims life God is the most important relationship in their lives. Now my version is re-written, I have used the original song lyrics in just a few obvious places, there is also another point I talk about in my version of ‘Hello’ and that’s about, out of wedlock relationships between a guy and a girl, they are not from Islam, so if you like a girl ask for her hand in marriage and sister if you honour yourself marry him In'shaa'Allah. And lastly I wanted Muslims to have an alternative version to this song, when a song is so popular they are going to promote it everywhere, so the majority of this world will hear that song. So now In'shaa'Allah my Muslim and non Muslim brothers and sisters can listen to my version in their cars or homes In'shaa'Allah. Thanks to Almighty ALLAH (subhanahu wa ta’ala) I believe 'Whatever music can do, so can the voice and my voice is my instrument’ Alhamdullilah"

- Omar Esa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmndcRoEHpg
    Kiro are u telling me u read that with any other expression than -_-

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3936 Post(s)

Kiro are u telling me u read that with any other expression than -_-
    No, I am not telling you to read like Majin Buu.

Assalamu Alikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu my brothers and sisters in Islam and humanity.

I wanted to clarify why I have done a version of this song.

One of the first reasons I want to point out is, I hear the original ‘Hello’ song everywhere, I can't go outside without hearing this song, it’s played on tv, on radio, shopping centres, even from people cars lol, it's everywhere. So as I write and compose nasheeds, I can pick up melodies that I hear very quickly Alhamdullilah, so because I have heard this song in many places without me knowing they will play this song, I picked up the melody and heard the lyrical content behind the original song, I don’t know the full meaning of the song and this is because I don’t listen to music, so I have not sat down and studied this song or anything SubhanAllah. It’s better to be clear on these matters, so no assumptions are made.

So the reason I have ultimately done a version to this song in a voice only nasheed format is because I have seen and heard a lot of Muslims speak about this song, so I thought it is my duty to do a Muslim version of this song into a nasheed and talk about the most important relationship in a muslims life, Allah! And even in a non muslims life God is the most important relationship in their lives.

Now my version is re-written, I have used the original song lyrics in just a few obvious places, there is also another point I talk about in my version of ‘Hello’ and that’s about, out of wedlock relationships between a guy and a girl, they are not from Islam, so if you like a girl ask for her hand in marriage and sister if you honour yourself marry him In'shaa'Allah. And lastly I wanted Muslims to have an alternative version to this song, when a song is so popular they are going to promote it everywhere, so the majority of this world will hear that song.

So now In'shaa'Allah my Muslim and non Muslim brothers and sisters can listen to my version in their cars or homes In'shaa'Allah. Thanks to Almighty ALLAH (subhanahu wa ta’ala) I believe 'Whatever music can do, so can the voice and my voice is my instrument’ Alhamdullilah"
    There, I broke it up for you

Ephemeral reader

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

No, I am not telling you to read like Majin Buu.

There, I broke it up for you
    i already read it but I meant like his words

what did u feel about his words? Tell me what u thought when u read the words

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3936 Post(s)

i already read it but I meant like his words

what did u feel about his words? Tell me what u thought when u read the words
    empty thoughts

Ephemeral reader

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Music is the voice of Iblis (may Allah عز و جل curse him Eternally)
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2678 Post(s)

Omar Esa mostly makes them by hearing them unintentionally like if he hears it at a shopping centre etc
    Nice to know
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

empty thoughts
    -_-

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    693 Post(s)

@mazuiz

some of them are mentioning youth, time to call Guy Sensei right?
    THE POWER OF YOUUUUTHHHHH!!!!

Stop watching anime kiro. It's bad for your health and makes you Insane and weird.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    586 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazuiz View Post
    THE POWER OF YOUUUUTHHHHH!!!!

Stop watching anime kiro. It's bad for your health and makes you Insane and weird.
    Kiro looks like a samurai irl

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3936 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpski View Post
    Samuuuuraaai

Ephemeral reader

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)

I have watched fouseytube a few times and the sad reality is that many Muslims can relate to what he is saying. The Arab v American parents for example. Our youth are in a schizoid-like state; many are struggling with the pull between their Islamic v Western identities. Fouseytube is very open about his drug use (not sure if he gave up) and all of the problems and anguish that have accompanied it. I know my older children have watched him in the past and I told them he is a classic example of what can happen to someone who goes away from the deen. The youth need someone they can relate to, I'm not sure who if anyone is a good alternative?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    693 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpski View Post
    Cause of the Animu!
    Samuuuuraaai
    Champloooooo

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3807 Post(s)

Can't help feeling this thread has gone a smidgen off topic...
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Victory is promised... Deeni Akh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7141 Post(s)

good post.

One point I'd like to add is parenting. One of the main reasons why the youth run towards these 'Muslim YouTube stars' is due to the lack of a positive Islamic environment at home. The parents only focus on what is haram and halal and not the reasons behind the rulings or their consequences. This dictates a very restricted and 'controlling' impression of the religion in the young person's mind and distances the empathy between them and the parents so he/she looks for alternatives in these young Muslim YouTubers.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    Just a tad
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    693 Post(s)

Ah. My fault. Back to the Muslim youtubers.

I used to watch FouseyTube and IamKhaled until recently. Lemme think about why..

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
    I have watched fouseytube a few times and the sad reality is that many Muslims can relate to what he is saying. The Arab v American parents for example. Our youth are in a schizoid-like state; many are struggling with the pull between their Islamic v Western identities. Fouseytube is very open about his drug use (not sure if he gave up) and all of the problems and anguish that have accompanied it. I know my older children have watched him in the past and I told them he is a classic example of what can happen to someone who goes away from the deen. The youth need someone they can relate to, I'm not sure who if anyone is a good alternative?
    Youth relating to dirty individuals is a major problem,

We want them to follow upright Muslims, not ones who commit immorality and promote it on YouTube,

Parents need to keep a close eye on what their children are watching and who they are following on social media, YouTube etc,

That is of they don't want their children to follow these messed up individuals down the slippery slope,

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deeni Akh View Post

good post.

One point I'd like to add is parenting. One of the main reasons why the youth run towards these 'Muslim YouTube stars' is due to the lack of a positive Islamic environment at home. The parents only focus on what is haram and halal and not the reasons behind the rulings or their consequences. This dictates a very restricted and 'controlling' impression of the religion in the young person's mind and distances the empathy between them and the parents so he/she looks for alternatives in these young Muslim YouTubers.
    Akhi it's actually worse than that, many parents have a loose concept of what is Haraam and Halaal, so they allow music, watching videos of films with shameless women, don't care about Riba, etc

In such a environment, a child has a high probability of ending up messed up in the head.

Nauzibillah

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)

My point is who are the upright ones? Serious question......

I was in a sister's house once and one of the teens put on one of fouseytube's videos and were laughing etc. They could relate to what he was saying. Another sister (rightly) insisted that they should turn it off and listen to scholars etc, turned on an audio clip of one of the Saudi scholars, can't remember who....anyway, he was going on about the dangers of women in society, how they shouldn't drive and just remain hidden at home. The children could not relate at all to what he was saying. They need inspirational speakers. Please share any you are aware of.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)

I was in a sister's house once and one of the teens put on one of fouseytube's videos and were laughing etc. They could relate to what he was saying. Another sister (rightly) insisted that they should turn it off and listen to scholars etc, turned on an audio clip of one of the Saudi scholars, can't remember who....anyway, he was going on about the dangers of women in society, how they shouldn't drive and just remain hidden at home. The children could not relate at all to what he was saying. They need inspirational speakers. Please share any you are aware of.
    Isn't that going from 1 extreme to the other? There are lots of moderate scholars out there. If the children relate strongly to fouseytube though, then the problems at home may run deeper than what the parents know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

FouseyTube is an atheist, he says so himself so he doesn't count.

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8015 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHistorian View Post
    He and people like him mock their own culture to make white people laugh.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Who are the upright ones?

Any muslim who's trying his utmost to stick to the Qur'an and Sunnah, the Ulema, Daees who don't water down the Deen etc,

YouTube "superstars" are loosers, and when children follow those loosers, they start behaving and acting like them,

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Did he, have you got a clip where he admits it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Did he, have you got a clip where he admits it?

There you go;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHcAEHoqu5I

Generally speaking American Muslims are lousy, many turned to atheism

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

There you go;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHcAEHoqu5I

Generally speaking American Muslims are lousy, many turned to atheism
    for confirming he's a Dirty Kaafir, with multiple screws loose.

Nauzibillah min zaliq

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    for confirming he's a Dirty Kaafir, with multiple screws loose.

Nauzibillah min zaliq
    He's a kafir with a capital "K," and a kaa if there was one in Arabic. I think many Muslims, particularly in the West are living dangerously, they're unsure about Islam and all it will take is one or two fitnahs to make them give up on Islam. May Allah SWT protect us all.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

He's a kafir with a capital "K," and a kaa if there was one in Arabic. I think many Muslims, particularly in the West are living dangerously, they're unsure about Islam and all it will take is one or two fitnahs to make them give up on Islam. May Allah SWT protect us all.
    Ameen

Many Muslims are even unaware of what takes one out of Islam as well,

It's yaumul Jahiliya all over again,

Unfortunately this type of Jahiliya is the most dangerous and severe.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3208 Post(s)

You need to do a little more research on what is or is not allowed in terms of mixing between the genders in our deen and there is an allowance, backed up by evidences for the workplace as long as other limitations are met
    If you have the time could you provide some info or links to info on this topic? It’s one that confuses me because the interaction between the genders differs so much in lots of Muslim countries. It’s hard to know what the ideal is.
    And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
    http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    263 Post(s)

There are many reason these scums are followed

They present themselves as the dont judge muslims who somehow have scholars who back them and use their so called difference of opinion to back them

To the eyes the harram and their so called cool islam looks attractive over the haq of islam

They want to do harram but they dont want to admit they are doing harram so they declare the harram halal

Even shaytan admits what his doing is wrong he chooses to be evil

These youtubers they make the good bad and bad good makes you wonder if they are worse then shaytan or human version of shaytan

The problem is the world of youtube you have either them or the other lot who are jahils and deviant in a different way the dawahman crew

The good scholars who speak the haq are ignored because they are not the clowns the others are to entertain their fun harram music comedy life

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

My brother used to dress like Adam Saleh and my sister cried a lot when fouseytubes kootah (dog) died. Im being serious lol

I used to enjoy there prank videos but it's sort of gone too far I think. Not a very good influence. May Allah guide them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    234 Post(s)
    Do people actually take these people seriously? They look and behave like homosexuals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Asalaamu alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatahu, imo One reason for their popularity is that they in a sense keep things real whereas some of the so called "religious" people have so much barrier that you could spend you whole life trying to break that barrier to just "chill" with them

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bismillah12 View Post
    Asalaamu alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatahu, imo One reason for their popularity is that they in a sense keep things real whereas some of the so called "religious" people have so much barrier that you could spend you whole life trying to break that barrier to just "chill" with them
    What do you mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deen95 View Post
    What do you mean?
    Meaning some of "religious" looking people have to sometimes put up a face so its just more easier to watch a youtube video of a muslim person rather than taking a long time making friends with a super pious muslim person. I have known 1-2 alimah in my masjid and its been 10-15+ years at least and I have yet to have a friendly one on one chilled out conversation with them. And yet they are leading groups form around the country to teach them islam. SubhanaAllah good for them but in this situation and think the "average" person would just perfer the simplicity at the end of the day

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bismillah12 View Post
    Meaning some of "religious" looking people have to sometimes put up a face so its just more easier to watch a youtube video of a muslim person rather than taking a long time making friends with a super pious muslim person. I have known 1-2 alimah in my masjid and its been 10-15+ years at least and I have yet to have a friendly one on one chilled out conversation with them. And yet they are leading groups form around the country to teach them islam. SubhanaAllah good for them but in this situation and think the "average" person would just perfer the simplicity at the end of the day
    I still don't get it, sorry.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    791 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deen95 View Post
    I still don't get it, sorry.
    'Religious' people = unfriendly
    Muslim YouTube personalities = friendly