Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)

Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...ed-fouseytube/

Assalaamu alaykum,

The reality of the disgusting Muslim Youtube celebrity scene, how much is hidden in terms of their behavior and we’ve got young teen sisters looking up to and admiring these guys, chasing them down the street when they visit London.

Parents please be careful. Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled, FouseyTube and the rest of the Youtube Muslim celebrity circuit, just because these men (and some women) are apparently Muslim doesn’t mean they are good or allowed for your kids to follow on social media, check the Youtube feed of your family and if you are finding these people on there then you need to sit them down and talk to them.

These people are shaiateen, leading the masses astray, mini-dajjal types with girls and women literally chasing after them thinking they are something special but they are hiding their true selves, they are playing with and leading astray thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of youth.

They are destroying our youth, destroying your children and by not speaking out sooner we have been letting them do it.

Assalaamu alaykum,

Gingerbeardman
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2285 Post(s)

Re: Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

Most of us work in jobs where free mixing is present and we do it for the sake of living; we are no different to them. We compromise on our Deen. Find me a person who doesn't.

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2678 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Social media famous.
    Well that explains it. I don't use social media.
    Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    Yea they are doing "pranks" on youtube or like covering mainstream songs with "halal" ltrics
    But dont be tempted to look it up sis, its good u dunno them
    So like Omar Esa. I always wondered if he like repeatedly listened to the song before making the 'halal' version. And if the 'halal' version is really halal if it's made through haram means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    Be grateful to Allah that you've protected your deen in keeping away from the places and circles they have become famous in
    True. But you do realise that you're advertising them in this thread?
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Odan
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1411 Post(s)

OP, Jazak-Allahu khaira for your post.

I remember when I saw Qur'an social experiment video by Adam Saleh and that was the first video I saw of that person. Then I scrolled the suggested videos section and found some Salah experiment in public. I thought he's a good Muslim guy, but when I entered in his channel, OMG! Don't ask that moment. I was like, WHAT THE HECK!

May Allah save us from such people. Sisters are going mad just to get the selfie with Adam Saleh.

And what about Sham Idrees? He is getting popular in Pakistan. These types of things are too dangerous for young generation of Muslims. Since there is jahalah everywhere, they'll consider those types of things halal.
    Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    Imran has certainly matured MashAllah.
    This problem has been obvious with the Muslim social media scene for a long time .....these personalities only use their Muslim identity to 'sell' themselves. Once they've sold themselves to a big enough audience then they can finally drop the facade.

Their Muslim identity is nothing more than a USP in the fiercely competitive marketplace that is social media.
    They are skilled marketeers essentially.
    Yes, I remember his old days lool
    "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2049 Post(s)

They're cringey. (only know 2 of the mentioned)
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -qed- View Post

So like Omar Esa. I always wondered if he like repeatedly listened to the song before making the 'halal' version. And if the 'halal' version is really halal if it's made through haram means.

Yes, but it's a matter of weighing the harms, the probably small number of people who have never heard of them -v- those who have, and even more so those who may have watched or followed them in the past
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magic. View Post
    Most of us work in jobs where free mixing is present and we do it for the sake of living; we are no different to them. We compromise on our Deen. Find me a person who doesn't.
    You need to do a little more research on what is or is not allowed in terms of mixing between the genders in our deen and there is an allowance, backed up by evidences for the workplace as long as other limitations are met

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

I've heard of him from UF, never come across the name before. It's like watching an uncle singing. It's cringe worthy. I never knew people would ever like this sort of thing.

Yes, but it's a matter of weighing the harms, the probably small number of people who have never heard of them -v- those who have, and even more so those who may have watched or followed them in the past
    It's a worthy reminder and it's helped to top up my dislike. This Saleh guy with too much teeth, I thought was promoting Islam...or at least that's what I heard way back but I went to the first page that came on YT and he has a music video. And these meet and greets I never knew could possibly exist for these fools. I saw one chubby kid (maybe 14) with braces and people were having selfies with him. What is this madness!?! Parents are seriously dropping the ball here.

Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8097 Post(s)

i think fouseytube got punched by and went out cold cause he thought it would be funny to prank a black guy from the hood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWN8trGPuAg

@4.04
    Last edited by noobz; 15-10-17 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8097 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
    OP, Jazak-Allahu khaira for your post.

I remember when I saw Qur'an social experiment video by Adam Saleh and that was the first video I saw of that person. Then I scrolled the suggested videos section and found some Salah experiment in public. I thought he's a good Muslim guy, but when I entered in his channel, OMG! Don't ask that moment. I was like, WHAT THE HECK!

May Allah save us from such people. Sisters are going mad just to get the selfie with Adam Saleh.

And what about Sham Idrees? He is getting popular in Pakistan.
    These types of things are too dangerous for young generation of Muslims. Since there is jahalah everywhere, they'll consider those types of things halal.
    hes only popular mostly in pakistan , i don't know how someone can parade their wife along with them online and think that its alright.

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zi-zizou View Post
    I guess that also applies to friends too, or do we say they are on a "journey" and are excused?
    I've heard of him from UF, never come across the name before. It's like watching an uncle singing. It's cringe worthy. I never knew people would ever like this sort of thing.

It's a worthy reminder and it's helped to top up my dislike. This Saleh guy with too much teeth, I thought was promoting Islam...or at least that's what I heard way back but I went to the first page that came on YT and he has a music video. And these meet and greets I never knew could possibly exist for these fools. I saw one chubby kid (maybe 14) with braces and people were having selfies with him. What is this madness!?! Parents are seriously dropping the ball here.
    I told you already, don't reply to my posts. If you work in a way to defame others then your own faults will become more apparent. Not only that but I have already seen how you used to say things to trigger other members, but it never made me think bad of them, it only made me think what is wrong with you that you behave in such a manner.

And don't make it personal - it doesn't matter if he has too much teeth - his body/face/appearance is from Allah. And leave the chubby kid alone.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

And I agree with them being bad influences although even if it is permissable I feel too bad to call them shayateen. Dawahman said that they used their muslim fans to elevate their platform and then dropped them. I don't think it is as black and white as this. I think when you're in an environment where people are encouraging haraam and boosting u for it. If your own families are aware and they're not stopping you. They think they're just being themselves. What everyone else is judging them for is having responsibility when you have such an influence over young people. They probs think they didn't sign up to be sheikhs on YouTube. Whilst those observing think they're led by their desires and irresponsible.

The issue is that there are many Muslims that behave just like them but they are not recognising that they have added responsibility cos Of the influence they have from being on a public platform.
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3713 Post(s)

I just remembered there are actually some really good people on youtube, I remember one kuwaiti/american (native) girl who was an excellent role model for the young ones watching her videos. She was active in dawah, understood both cultures since she's mixed, covered completely including eyes but sadly amongst the swarm of turban wearing youtubers, she probably didn't get as much attention.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    399 Post(s)

There's absolutely no need to get personal about these guys, what's the need to mention that one has too many teeth and the other is chubby with braces?

Don't forget that when Aisha (ra) mentioned how short one of her co wives Safiyya was, rasulullah peace be upon him said, (along the lines of) “You have said a word which would change the sea if it were mixed in it.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Waalaikumussalam

Are we allowed to say this about muslims..can we judge like that

Bolded bit I mean
    Abdullah ibn Utbah reported: I heard Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, say, “Verily, in the time of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, the people would be judged by revelation, but the revelation has ended. Now we judge you according to your outward deeds. Whoever shows us good, we will trust him and favor him and it is not for us to judge his inner secrets, for Allah will hold him accountable for those. Whoever shows us evil, then we will not trust him or believe in him even if he claims his intention is good.”

(Sahih Bukhari 2498)

We judge by the apparent.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaNdOm View Post
    I told you already, don't reply to my posts. If you work in a way to defame others then your own faults will become more apparent. Not only that but I have already seen how you used to say things to trigger other members, but it never made me think bad of them, it only made me think what is wrong with you that you behave in such a manner.

And don't make it personal - it doesn't matter if he has too much teeth - his body/face/appearance is from Allah. And leave the chubby kid alone.
    I'll reply to whatever I like!!! You have me on ignore so carry on ignoring please, it suits me just fine.

Defame? What? These guys have good reputations, really?!?

He's got a lot of teeth, it's just how he stands out to me...a bit horsey looking. I have a poor memory so I need all the help I can get. Allow it.

Do you think guys like this are doing good?

I've got nothing against the chubby kid, I just don't know why anyone would want a selfie with a kid who's an unknown.

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaNdOm View Post
    And I agree with them being bad influences although even if it is permissable I feel too bad to call them shayateen. Dawahman said that they used their muslim fans to elevate their platform and then dropped them. I don't think it is as black and white as this. I think when you're in an environment where people are encouraging haraam and boosting u for it. If your own families are aware and they're not stopping you. They think they're just being themselves. What everyone else is judging them for is having responsibility when you have such an influence over young people. They probs think they didn't sign up to be sheikhs on YouTube. Whilst those observing think they're led by their desires and irresponsible.

The issue is that there are many Muslims that behave just like them but they are not recognising that they have added responsibility cos Of the influence they have from being on a public platform.
    Flip flop.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2285 Post(s)

8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Layla_ View Post
    There's absolutely no need to get personal about these guys, what's the need to mention that one has too many teeth and the other is chubby with braces?

Don't forget that when Aisha (ra) mentioned how short one of her co wives Safiyya was, rasulullah peace be upon him said, (along the lines of) “You have said a word which would change the sea if it were mixed in it.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)
    Okay, I take it back. He's got lovely teeth and the kid is lovely too.

Let's not let this thread become about teeth, it's too important for that.

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Abdullah ibn Utbah reported: I heard Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, say, “Verily, in the time of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, the people would be judged by revelation, but the revelation has ended. Now we judge you according to your outward deeds. Whoever shows us good, we will trust him and favor him and it is not for us to judge his inner secrets, for Allah will hold him accountable for those. Whoever shows us evil, then we will not trust him or believe in him even if he claims his intention is good.”

(Sahih Bukhari 2498)

It just sometimes feels like no matter what you do you'll still find an army of unknowns willing to defend that action. It's just weird bro. We are living in crazy times.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5068 Post(s)

It just sometimes feels like no matter what you do you'll still find an army of unknowns willing to defend that action. It's just weird bro. We are living in crazy times.
    Akhi judging by the apparent, and Al Wala Wal Bara are often absent in deviants, Ignorant Muslims

Much of the corruption in the Ummah is due to this,

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 15-10-17 at 02:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    I just remembered there are actually some really good people on youtube, I remember one kuwaiti/american (native) girl who was an excellent role model for the young ones watching her videos. She was active in dawah, understood both cultures since she's mixed, covered completely including eyes but sadly amongst the swarm of turban wearing youtubers, she probably didn't get as much attention.
    Ah, I remember her. Sunnah followers or something. She had a lot of good quality content, I was disappointed when she left Youtube. I think she was hacked as well.

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

Akhi judging by the apparent, and Al Wala Wal Bara are often absent in deviants, Ignorant Muslims

Much of the corruption in the Ummah is due to this,

They just need to be starved of oxygen. People need to learn that watching whatever they do, pranks or whatever, is not worth watching. Stop watching and they won't have a platform. They are after a bit of fame and money. Those that watch it are also part of the problem.

Also those that take the softly, softly approach don't release it but they help create the environment for guys like this to flourish.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5068 Post(s)

They just need to be starved of oxygen. People need to learn that watching whatever they do, pranks or whatever, is not worth watching. Stop watching and they won't have a platform. They are after a bit of fame and money. Those that watch it are also part of the problem.

Also those that take the softly, softly approach don't release it but they help create the environment for guys like this to flourish.
    No doubt fanboys and fangirls aka sheep are part of the problem,

Without them these messed up individuals would have been starved.

These people mentioned in op are not really practising the Dee Deen, and unfortunately messed up individuals attract more messed individuals,

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9313 Post(s)

Heard about some of them on ummah forum lol

I don't watch their videos but anything that is making the youth praise them as idols is dangerous.

We're already in a mess, we have to help the youth somehow.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)

I'll reply to whatever I like!!! You have me on ignore so carry on ignoring please, it suits me just fine.

Defame? What? These guys have good reputations, really?!?

He's got a lot of teeth, it's just how he stands out to me...a bit horsey looking. I have a poor memory so I need all the help I can get. Allow it.

Do you think guys like this are doing good?

I've got nothing against the chubby kid, I just don't know why anyone would want a selfie with a kid who's an unknown.
    It's still backbiting, as others have said we shouldn't take it to the personal.

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2678 Post(s)

Fair enough
    [QUOTE=zi-zizou;7485262]I've heard of him from UF, never come across the name before. It's like watching an uncle singing. It's cringe worthy. I never knew people would ever like this sort of thing.
    QUOTE]
    Nah there are people who like him. I agree with you though, I cringe every time. More at the videos tbh
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

(Sahih Bukhari 2498)

Thanx....

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

[QUOTE=-qed-;7486033]Fair enough
    QUOTE]
    Nah there are people who like him. I agree with you though, I cringe every time. More at the videos tbh
    If that's in demand, I reckon I've got a new career, do you think it pays well? I can sing like that, well I say sing it's just really talking slowly and extending a few sounds...I can do that. Plus I look like your average uncle.

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2678 Post(s)

[QUOTE=zi-zizou;7486047]
    Fair enough

If that's in demand, I reckon I've got a new career, do you think it pays well? I can sing like that, well I say sing it's just really talking slowly and extending a few sounds...I can do that. Plus I look like your average uncle.
    Go for it. But I want a cut for giving you the inspiration mate

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6640 Post(s)

[QUOTE=-qed-;7486050]

Go for it. But I want a cut for giving you the inspiration mate
    I'm working on my vocal exercises as I type!

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Thanx....

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

I'm liking the apocalyptic view. If we let our children become infected by their venom, all hell will break loose, the stock market will collapse, floods and destruction will ensue.

Let's dial down on the panic meter shall we.

These people are not doing anything different than what other youtube celebrities are doing - only difference is they're Muslim.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)

I was used to watch their pranks way back in the day. Now after fusez got a dog and tattoos, Adam Saleh doing way to sensitive pranks and Karim doing strip challenge with a girl, I just left. It's way worse like this than a nonmuslim doing these stuff.

But I would not call them shaiateen. Instead, we should try to change them, not neglect them and push them further away from Islam.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول Yasirah87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    248 Post(s)

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...ed-fouseytube/

Assalaamu alaykum,

The reality of the disgusting Muslim Youtube celebrity scene, how much is hidden in terms of their behavior and we’ve got young teen sisters looking up to and admiring these guys, chasing them down the street when they visit London.

Parents please be careful. Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled, FouseyTube and the rest of the Youtube Muslim celebrity circuit, just because these men (and some women) are apparently Muslim doesn’t mean they are good or allowed for your kids to follow on social media, check the Youtube feed of your family and if you are finding these people on there then you need to sit them down and talk to them.

These people are shaiateen, leading the masses astray, mini-dajjal types with girls and women literally chasing after them thinking they are something special but they are hiding their true selves, they are playing with and leading astray thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of youth.

They are destroying our youth, destroying your children and by not speaking out sooner we have been letting them do it.

Assalaamu alaykum,

Gingerbeardman
    When I first reverted, I followed a few Muslims on YouTube. You see, I wasn't the most modest, but it upset me these channels were promoting fake hijab. It took a few years (3), but I ditched my jeans and instead stocked up on abaya by Muslim companies. A turban on a woman is not a hijab. Skinny jeans are not hijab. Leggings are not hijab. Your clothes must be loose (men and women). I followed a sister for awhile, but she slowly ditched hijab for skinny jeans with a scarf. A lot of reverts leave Islam because a lot of Muslims set horrible examples.

In short, I don't follow YouTube "Muslims".
    لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
    سورة الإخلاص

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2285 Post(s)

There's nothing with fame and fortune but these guys are going the wrong way about it. Their way is prone to depression, drugs and eventually suicide.

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3938 Post(s)

Omar Esa mostly makes them by hearing them unintentionally like if he hears it at a shopping centre etc
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3938 Post(s)

@mazuiz

some of them are mentioning youth, time to call Guy Sensei right?

Ephemeral reader

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Omar Esa mostly makes them by hearing them unintentionally like if he hears it at a shopping centre etc
    Kiro -_-

Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3938 Post(s)

Ephemeral reader