Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    I would like to have a serious discussion about this topic because it is not addressed in the Islamic community a lot.
    I reached a conclusion (based on experience), that Muslims who sin a lot have easier lives than good believers (i.e. those who follow the islamic rules).
    Why am I making such claim? it is from my experience in university , what I see in real live and social media.
    I know many muslim sisters back in university who partied, never dressed modesly, rarely prayed and they are now much more successfull (career wise) than my sisters who always prayed on time and dressed modesly, among many things. Sure we don't know what is inside their hearts and their intentions, but what is the point of praying and obeying Allah if we keep justifying wrongdoings because they might have pure hearts?

    Their lives are much easier, they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways. I have seen that first hand! I put the same effort as that girl, she got a job right after graduation, quit it and traveled the world and now she has an even more prestigeous job abroad. Why does she have it easy but my other sisters are still struggling with unemployement and borderline poverty?
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    I reached out to Islamic scholars about this question but they all shut me down and told me not to ask it again.
    I am just a Muslim girl who is wondering. I am thankful million times for the blessings that I have, but why is life much easier for a girl in my age who doesn't pray and obey Allah?

  2. #2
    ⚔♔ Warrior ♔⚔ -qed-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,448
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2676 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    504

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?


    Your question is actually very complicated. The simple answer is obviously, having a better life now is not as important as the hereafter.
    But let's break it down

    1) What is a better life?
    Here you seem to be implying that a better life is one where you have a 'successful' career and you have more money.
    I disagree with you. Money can help improve your standard of living, sure, but does it directly make your life 'better'? No
    I would say a better life is one where you are happier and more satisfied. One way to be satisfied is to focus on what you have over what you don't have. Remember rizq is from Allah.

    "But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (2:216)


    2) Perhaps in not obtaining that job, you were saved from some fitna. Perhaps there was good in you not getting the job.

    3) There are not as many practicing muslims. Proportion wise there may be just as many 'successful' practicing muslims.

    4) Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, when the unbeliever performs a good deed he is given a taste of its reward in the world. As for the believer, Allah will store his good deeds for him in the Hereafter and provide his sustenance in the world due to his obedience.”
    Source: Sahih Muslim 2808
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

  3. #3
    Senior Member sovietchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    "they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways."

    Sounds like you're talking about urban people. Those people have mastered the urban life, and maybe that's why they are successful. But when you're taking about sinners it reminds me of those drug lords in Mexico, they live a very good life with lots of money but all those drugs lords will eventually come down like a skyscraper with a bad foundation, the bigger they build it, the faster they will fall.
    Last edited by sovietchild; 13-10-17 at 03:25 AM.
    If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

  4. #4
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,222
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    608 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Your looking at everything from the wrong perspective read Quran in arabic and english learn about the seerah and see knowledge to understand why you as a muslim have a life like this and for what reason

    Say Alhamdullilah you was born muslim,say alhamdullilah Allah allowed you to be protected frm shaytaan so you didnt commit some major sins

    Al-'Ankabut 29:64

    وَمَا هٰذِهِ الْحَيٰوةُ الدُّنْيَاۤ اِلَّا لَهْوٌ وَّلَعِبٌ*ؕ وَاِنَّ الدَّارَ الْاٰخِرَةَ لَهِىَ الْحَـيَوَانُ*ۘ لَوْ كَانُوْا يَعْلَمُوْنَ

    And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.

    Fatir 35:5

    يٰۤـاَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اِنَّ وَعْدَ اللّٰهِ حَقٌّ فَلَا تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيٰوةُ الدُّنْيَا وَلَا يَغُرَّنَّكُمْ بِاللّٰهِ الْغَرُوْرُ

    O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.

    Al-Baqarah 2:155

    وَلَـنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَىْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَـوْفِ وَالْجُـوْعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الْاَمْوَالِ وَالْاَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرٰتِؕ وَبَشِّرِ الصّٰبِرِيْنَۙ

    And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

    Al-Baqarah 2:156

    الَّذِيْنَ اِذَآ اَصَابَتْهُمْ مُّصِيْبَةٌۖۙ قَالُوْٓا اِنَّا لِلّٰهِ وَاِنَّـآ اِلَيْهِ رٰجِعُوْنَؕ

    Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

    Al-Baqarah 2:157

    اُولٰٓٮِٕكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوٰتٌ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ* وَاُولٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُوْنَ

    Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.

    Al-'Ankabut 29:2

    اَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ اَنْ يُّتْرَكُوْۤا اَنْ يَّقُوْلُوْۤا اٰمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَـنُوْنَ

    Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

    The messenger of Allah Mohammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam said every pain you go through your sins will be forgiven even the prick of a thorn

    So say Alhamdullilah these struggles you are going through your sins are being forgiven and we dont know how many sins we commit everyday only the angels beside us do subhanAllah

    These people might have nice jobs money and this and that but remember this world is nothing but a temporary life and this is all materialism true sweetness is Islam remembering Allah being patient and earning Jannah

    Allah is testing you with your struggles
    Allah tests the believers as he tested prophets
    Be patient and you will earn great reward in this world and if not even better jannah

    As-Saffat 37:44

    عَلٰى سُرُرٍ مُّتَقٰبِلِيْنَ

    On thrones facing one another.

    As-Saffat 37:45

    يُطَافُ عَلَيْهِمْ بِكَاْسٍ مِّنْ مَّعِيْنٍۢ*ۙ

    There will be circulated among them a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring,

    As-Saffat 37:46

    بَيْضَآءَ لَذَّةٍ لِّلشّٰرِبِيْنَ**ۖۚ

    White and delicious to the drinkers;

    As-Saffat 37:47

    لَا فِيْهَا غَوْلٌ وَّلَا هُمْ عَنْهَا يُنْزَفُوْنَ

    No bad effect is there in it, nor from it will they be intoxicated

    Az-Zumar 39:20

    لٰـكِنِ الَّذِيْنَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِّنْ فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَّبْنِيَّةٌۙ تَجْرِىْ مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْاَنْهٰرُ ؕ وَعْدَ اللّٰهِ*ؕ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللّٰهُ الْمِيْعَادَ

    But those who have feared their Lord - for them are chambers, above them chambers built high, beneath which rivers flow. [This is] the promise of Allah . Allah does not fail in [His] promise.

    Ad-Dukhan 44:53

    يَّلْبَسُوْنَ مِنْ سُنْدُسٍ وَّاِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَقٰبِلِيْنَۚ*ۙ

    Wearing [garments of] fine silk and brocade, facing each other.

    Ad-Dukhan 44:55

    يَدْعُوْنَ فِيْهَا بِكُلِّ فَاكِهَةٍ اٰمِنِيْنَۙ

    They will call therein for every [kind of] fruit - safe and secure.

    If your patient and steadfast and you stay true to Allah then inshAllah you will have palaces with rivers flowing bemeath them, with fruits and gold utencils and beautiful spouses and everlasting lifes with no evil or no worries and much more for eternity

    You just have to go through these trials and worship Allah

    The prophet also said this life is like sitting under the shade of a tree and then leaving it

    This life is so short we dont realise its flashing by prophet nooh alayhis salaam life for over 900 yrs and said it was lke going from one door to another

    So have sabr learn islam learm about tawheed pray your salaah and stay steadfast and be happy with what Allah gave you dont envy others for you domt know whats going on in the inside and the grass is not always greener
    Allah has blessed you with so much in life you nust havent realised it stay true to Allah and youl get the best of this world and akhira

  5. #5

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    And there are many sinners like drug addicts or alcohol abusers who end up in some trash.

    However, the world is very complicated, a lot of the time you need bribery to get things done, you need to get special recommendation from politician to get job/promotions, etc. If you run a business, there are businessmen who never pay their taxes and are more successful.

    So you play by a rulebook, sinners don't. And in a capitalist world, sinners win because they don't.

  6. #6
    Wanderer Stoic Believer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    10,615
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9313 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    I would like to have a serious discussion about this topic because it is not addressed in the Islamic community a lot.
    I reached a conclusion (based on experience), that Muslims who sin a lot have easier lives than good believers (i.e. those who follow the islamic rules).
    Why am I making such claim? it is from my experience in university , what I see in real live and social media.
    I know many muslim sisters back in university who partied, never dressed modesly, rarely prayed and they are now much more successfull (career wise) than my sisters who always prayed on time and dressed modesly, among many things. Sure we don't know what is inside their hearts and their intentions, but what is the point of praying and obeying Allah if we keep justifying wrongdoings because they might have pure hearts?

    Their lives are much easier, they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways. I have seen that first hand! I put the same effort as that girl, she got a job right after graduation, quit it and traveled the world and now she has an even more prestigeous job abroad. Why does she have it easy but my other sisters are still struggling with unemployement and borderline poverty?
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    I reached out to Islamic scholars about this question but they all shut me down and told me not to ask it again.
    I am just a Muslim girl who is wondering. I am thankful million times for the blessings that I have, but why is life much easier for a girl in my age who doesn't pray and obey Allah?
    And what of the Hereafter? What share do these people have in the Hereafter? None. So forget about them. Allah has given them the dunya they crave so much, but it will be worthless in the end.

    Remember the dunya is a prison for the believer.

  7. #7

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    And what of the Hereafter? What share do these people have in the Hereafter? None. So forget about them. Allah has given them the dunya they crave so much, but it will be worthless in the end.

    Remember the dunya is a prison for the believer.
    Uh what about one grain of Iman hadith?

    Btw, even practicing people who pray 5 times a day, do Hajj can be extremely sinful. Have you heard of the huge scams in BD - all perpetrated by bearded people. There are some muslims who think all their sins will be forgiven if they do Hajj or "repent" after they become 60.

  8. #8
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,222
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    608 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Uh what about one grain of Iman hadith?

    Btw, even practicing people who pray 5 times a day, do Hajj can be extremely sinful. Have you heard of the huge scams in BD - all perpetrated by bearded people. There are some muslims who think all their sins will be forgiven if they do Hajj or "repent" after they become 60.
    Grain of iman, people who say laa ilaha ilallaa and believe in will go jannah yes but Allah says people who know Laa ilaaha ilalla

    You have to reject the taghut, believe in al wala wal baraa and follow tahweed to be entered into jannah you cant just say shahadaa and pray salaah and enter jannah if you at the same time do a form of shirk or dont reject taghut or hate for the sake of Allah

  9. #9
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,222
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    608 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Uh what about one grain of Iman hadith?

    Btw, even practicing people who pray 5 times a day, do Hajj can be extremely sinful. Have you heard of the huge scams in BD - all perpetrated by bearded people. There are some muslims who think all their sins will be forgiven if they do Hajj or "repent" after they become 60.
    And we are all sinners even religious people sin but that doesnt mean they dont sincerelt repent

    Yes if u do hajj sincerely and Allah accepts it then your sins are forgiven so what thats a mercy from Allah
    We should be grateful

    If people didnt sin then Allah would replace them with a people with a people that did sin and repented as Allah loves the repenters (hadith)

  10. #10

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Uh what about one grain of Iman hadith?

    Btw, even practicing people who pray 5 times a day, do Hajj can be extremely sinful. Have you heard of the huge scams in BD - all perpetrated by bearded people. There are some muslims who think all their sins will be forgiven if they do Hajj or "repent" after they become 60.
    I meant Hajj scams.

  11. #11

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    And we are all sinners
    I have seen that phrase being used time and again by muslims to excuse the nastiest, grossest of sins. Sins that would even make white non-muslims look like good guys. And frankly, I'm quite tired of it.

  12. #12
    Odan Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,723
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5451 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    477

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    I would like to have a serious discussion about this topic because it is not addressed in the Islamic community a lot.
    I reached a conclusion (based on experience), that Muslims who sin a lot have easier lives than good believers (i.e. those who follow the islamic rules).
    Why am I making such claim? it is from my experience in university , what I see in real live and social media.
    I know many muslim sisters back in university who partied, never dressed modesly, rarely prayed and they are now much more successfull (career wise) than my sisters who always prayed on time and dressed modesly, among many things. Sure we don't know what is inside their hearts and their intentions, but what is the point of praying and obeying Allah if we keep justifying wrongdoings because they might have pure hearts?

    Their lives are much easier, they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways. I have seen that first hand! I put the same effort as that girl, she got a job right after graduation, quit it and traveled the world and now she has an even more prestigeous job abroad. Why does she have it easy but my other sisters are still struggling with unemployement and borderline poverty?
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    I reached out to Islamic scholars about this question but they all shut me down and told me not to ask it again.
    I am just a Muslim girl who is wondering. I am thankful million times for the blessings that I have, but why is life much easier for a girl in my age who doesn't pray and obey Allah?

    To give you an analogy :

    Imagine we have two people - someone who eats junk for their entire life and another who eats healthy.

    Whilst the latter has to put more effort in, he / she will be rewarded eventually for their efforts, whilst the one who eats junk food will end up suffering with all sorts of illnesses.

    The sinner in this world is like the one who fills himself with junk. They enjoy it now but will pay the price later...
    Last edited by Poster; 13-10-17 at 05:43 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Good question

    Simple answer is, the people closer to Allah get tested more in this life because Allah wants better for them in the next life

    Second point: In the Quran it says every soul will be tested, those people you are looking at may be tested with much worse trials later in life. So Allah may actually be saving you from bigger difficulties by testing you now. Allahu'alim

  14. #14
    Please do not 'Rep'. Jzk. Fakhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,119
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    290

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    I reached out to Islamic scholars about this question but they all shut me down and told me not to ask it again.
    I am just a Muslim girl who is wondering. I am thankful million times for the blessings that I have, but why is life much easier for a girl in my age who doesn't pray and obey Allah?
    f50933f27d16a021a721eefcac536cb9--islam-hadith-islam-muslim.jpg

    1. For a believer, akhirah is the goal. Preferring the life of the world and seeking our reward here instead of the akhirah is actually a mindset of the non-believer. Yes, we want good things in this life and we have a share of that as Allah Ta'aalaa himself tells us in Qur'an, but our eyes should be set on akhirah.

    2. We face the consequences of sins one way or another. This isn't to say we wish for adhaab upon someone who has sinned, of course not, but sins catch up with us. The saalihoon would mention how the harmful consequence of a particular sin manifested itself after years and years.

    3. Hardship in dunya, as we age, through our children, then at the time of death, in the grave, on qiyaamah, in jahannam (Allah Ta'aalaa save us all from these things.) are all realities that cleanse us of dhunoob.

    4. The Saalihoon would become concerned when life became too easy and worldly provisions and comforts became plentiful.

    5. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُمْ بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ

    Every one has to taste death, and We test you through bad and good (situations) with a trial, and to Us you are to be returned.

    (-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 35)


    We are being tried whether in good situations or bad situations. Often, being 'well off' is a greater fitnah as it distances us from Allah Ta'aalaa, and we are oblivious to the reality that we are being tested.

    6. Those parts of our lives spent in disobedience to Allah are deprivation from one form of goodness or other, from Him (SWT) - whether it's goodness we receive in dunya or akhirah, or in both.

    7. We really don't know that life is easy and wonderful even now for those apparently having it easy, just as we don't know the depths of remorse and mental anguish they may have felt, and the kind of tawbah they performed as we don't know what truly lies in the hearts of people. Also, those of us who practice the deen sometimes harbour very ugly characteristics inside us in how we think and feel about others and ourselves without even realising - moreso than those we see as less practicing.

    (Alhamdulillah, sister has mentioned she is engaged in trying to give shukr for her blessings. The most important thing is that as Muslims, fundamentally, our goal is never the comforts and good things of the dunya, our goal is the life of the Akhirah.)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

  15. #15
    Odan ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    10,259
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2707 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    327

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post

    Their lives are much easier, they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways. I have seen that first hand! I put the same effort as that girl, she got a job right after graduation, quit it and traveled the world and now she has an even more prestigeous job abroad. Why does she have it easy but my other sisters are still struggling with unemployement and borderline poverty?
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.

    [Qur'aan 2:214]


    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying:

    The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.


    [Sahih Muslim]


    Mus'ab bin Sa'd narrated from his father that a man said:

    "O Messenger of Allah(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)! Which of the people is tried most severely?" He said: "The Prophets, then those nearest to them, then those nearest to them. A man is tried according to his religion; if he is firm in his religion, then his trials are more severe, and if he is frail in his religion, then he is tried according to the strength of his religion. The servant shall continue to be tried until he is left walking upon the earth without any sins."

    [Jaami al-Tirmidhi]

  16. #16
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,352
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    690

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    These people are openly disobedient towards Allah

    What is the fate of those that are like that when they die? Ask yourself that question. are they gonna be rewarded or is the punishment of Allah waiting for them?

  17. #17
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,352
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    690

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.

    [Qur'aan 2:214]


    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying:

    The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.


    [Sahih Muslim]


    Mus'ab bin Sa'd narrated from his father that a man said:

    "O Messenger of Allah(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)! Which of the people is tried most severely?" He said: "The Prophets, then those nearest to them, then those nearest to them. A man is tried according to his religion; if he is firm in his religion, then his trials are more severe, and if he is frail in his religion, then he is tried according to the strength of his religion. The servant shall continue to be tried until he is left walking upon the earth without any sins."

    [Jaami al-Tirmidhi]
    Expanding on that last narration. If a person isn't severely tested does that mean there is something wrong with them and their level of eemaan? Can 1 be strong in their religion and yet at the same time not be tried severely?

  18. #18
    Odan ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    10,259
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2707 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    327

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    Expanding on that last narration. If a person isn't severely tested does that mean there is something wrong with them and their level of eemaan? Can 1 be strong in their religion and yet at the same time not be tried severely?
    There is another narration which says:

    When a slave is unable to reach the rank, which Allaah has destined for him, by means of his deeds, He puts him trial in his health, wealth, or children. Then He gives him patience until he reaches the rank which had been destined for him.

    [Musnad Ahamd]

    Some might argue based on that a person could avoid being severely tested if he does enough good deeds. When a person suffers he is often told by scholars to seek forgiveness and to do good deeds. Good deeds wipe out the sins and raise the ranks.

    Many see their problems solved and their trials disappear when they increase their good deeds.

    However, I do not know if that is the answer to your question. I do not have a definitive answer to your question.

    I have read scholars say that there is no way from trials for the believer. He will be tested. They use the Verses and narration I presented, and others to support their view.

    And I have also read that the Salaf would weep if they were not tried and had things going to easy because they feared that they might be given the reward of all their good deeds in this world and will have nothing left in the next world.

    [I will have to find the reference for this one].

  19. #19
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,341
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    I have heard this many a times before, predominantly from family. It is a deception from shaytaan and nothing more.
    I find the root cause of these thoughts is above all, lack of knowledge and general ignorance of the Deen ...address these issues first and your worldview will begin to change.

  20. #20
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,352
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    690

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    There is another narration which says:

    When a slave is unable to reach the rank, which Allaah has destined for him, by means of his deeds, He puts him trial in his health, wealth, or children. Then He gives him patience until he reaches the rank which had been destined for him.

    [Musnad Ahamd]

    Some might argue based on that a person could avoid being severely tested if he does enough good deeds. When a person suffers he is often told by scholars to seek forgiveness and to do good deeds. Good deeds wipe out the sins and raise the ranks.

    Many see their problems solved and their trials disappear when they increase their good deeds.

    However, I do not know if that is the answer to your question. I do not have a definitive answer to your question.

    I have read scholars say that there is no way from trials for the believer. He will be tested. They use the Verses and narration I presented, and others to support their view.

    And I have also read that the Salaf would weep if they were not tried and had things going to easy because they feared that they might be given the reward of all their good deeds in this world and will have nothing left in the next world.

    [I will have to find the reference for this one].
    hmm

  21. #21
    Odan
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,695
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1534 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Our paths are just different. They're not meant to be the same. You don't know how that successful careerwoman that you see could possibly be struggling inside. You don't know.

    Islamically I think it helps to know that at the end of the day, whetever you do, you will pay for it.

  22. #22
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,412
    Mentioned
    1109 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16377 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    764

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    No.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  23. #23
    Kintsukuroi RaNdOm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    18,958
    Mentioned
    1110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9607 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    997

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    I would like to have a serious discussion about this topic because it is not addressed in the Islamic community a lot.
    I reached a conclusion (based on experience), that Muslims who sin a lot have easier lives than good believers (i.e. those who follow the islamic rules).
    Why am I making such claim? it is from my experience in university , what I see in real live and social media.
    I know many muslim sisters back in university who partied, never dressed modesly, rarely prayed and they are now much more successfull (career wise) than my sisters who always prayed on time and dressed modesly, among many things. Sure we don't know what is inside their hearts and their intentions, but what is the point of praying and obeying Allah if we keep justifying wrongdoings because they might have pure hearts?

    Their lives are much easier, they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways. I have seen that first hand! I put the same effort as that girl, she got a job right after graduation, quit it and traveled the world and now she has an even more prestigeous job abroad. Why does she have it easy but my other sisters are still struggling with unemployement and borderline poverty?
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    I reached out to Islamic scholars about this question but they all shut me down and told me not to ask it again.
    I am just a Muslim girl who is wondering. I am thankful million times for the blessings that I have, but why is life much easier for a girl in my age who doesn't pray and obey Allah?
    Don't be fooled cos a lot of the time these people's souls are starved. What you count as successful could be the very thing leading them to their misery.

    The main thing is - what is your relationship like with Allah swt

    Once that is sorted - the rest falls into place. If you cannot place an ounce of hope in anyone, then place it in Allah swt knowing it is the best residence for it. Believe Allah swt loves you because He has given you Islam and He has made you healthy and favoured you over many. Believe that the plan He has chosen for you is the best plan for you.

    Don't look to those above but keep your gaze lowered and humbled. When you look to those who have even less than you, shame will overcome you. This is what submission is. To submit and trust in His plan. Don't let your mind get clouded with another persons journey. That time and that moment is for them. No one knows what your or their future holds. You or them could die tomorrow and none of this would matter.

    Never constrict your life with comparison. By keeping a wide gaze you lose focus on what is there in front of you. Be self absorbed and don't worry where others are going.

    Never think something that is impure will bring you satisfaction. Sin will always cause pain sooner or later. The message we have is very simple if we choose to apply it. But when our own thoughts/ideas become mixed into it, we destroy ourselves. The kuffar can laugh/joke/party all day but they are distracting themselves from the true inner turmoil they have. They are losing themselves more and more into dunya. It's like they are drowning and rather than forcing their bodies to reach the surface for air - they lose themselves and sink deeper and deeper pretending the surface never existed. They turn to drink/drugs/sex/food to numb whatever they fell inside. They seek validation from others and not their Lord so they become slaves to the people they seek to impress. If those people think well of them they feel elated and if they don't they despair.

    You have to keep centred and focused and leave the world and focus on you
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

  24. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    I would like to have a serious discussion about this topic because it is not addressed in the Islamic community a lot.
    I reached a conclusion (based on experience), that Muslims who sin a lot have easier lives than good believers (i.e. those who follow the islamic rules).
    Why am I making such claim? it is from my experience in university , what I see in real live and social media.
    I know many muslim sisters back in university who partied, never dressed modesly, rarely prayed and they are now much more successfull (career wise) than my sisters who always prayed on time and dressed modesly, among many things. Sure we don't know what is inside their hearts and their intentions, but what is the point of praying and obeying Allah if we keep justifying wrongdoings because they might have pure hearts?

    Their lives are much easier, they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways. I have seen that first hand! I put the same effort as that girl, she got a job right after graduation, quit it and traveled the world and now she has an even more prestigeous job abroad. Why does she have it easy but my other sisters are still struggling with unemployement and borderline poverty?
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    I reached out to Islamic scholars about this question but they all shut me down and told me not to ask it again.
    I am just a Muslim girl who is wondering. I am thankful million times for the blessings that I have, but why is life much easier for a girl in my age who doesn't pray and obey Allah?
    Sister

    Just because it seems so, does not mean it is. Only Allah has the knowledge and wisdom of everything including the unseen, the ghayb.
    Concentrate on worshipping Allah and practicing your deen more. Judgement belongs to Allah and He does not miss an atom of good deed or an atom of bad deed.
    Every second brings us closer to the reality of death, upon which each soul will know what it has earned.
    20:14 "Verily! I am Allah! None has the right to be worshipped but I, so worship Me, and establish prayer to remember Me
    2:152 Therefore remember Me, I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not deny Me.
    58:19 Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah . Those are the party of Satan. Unquestionably, the party of Satan - they will be the losers.

  25. #25
    Umm Kulthoom Rumaysah~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,566
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3572 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    341

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    I've thought about this too. Before I was practising, life was easy. As soon as I started practising, the problems came one after another to the point that some people started saying "you're having these problems because now you're practising and your hijab is like this and you're like that" etc. I looked at those who weren't practising and saw that they could get through an entire year in ease and I couldn't even get through 6 months without another test added onto my plate.

    But you know the dunya is a prison for the believer.
    "When Allaah wills good for His slave, He hastens his punishment in this world, and when He wills bad for His slave, He withholds his sins until he comes with them on the Day of Resurrection."
    Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2396

    In terms of success with jobs and wealth and things like that. This isn't an indication of anything, rather it could be the case that Allah is holding you back from these opportunities because it would turn you away from your deen.

    Sinners may have it easy on the outside, but they live in chaos inside and on top of that, it's not a good signs that one continues to sin and sees no consequences of that in this life. The muslim who takes their religion seriously however, may not have it easy on the outside but Allah gives him/her imaan and sabr and a peacefulness/tranquillity that others would kill to find.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

  26. #26
    Odan
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    635 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Both blessings and trials are a test for us as believers. However , in some ways it's the blessings that are more of a test to us because man does forget but also because it's easy to feel entitled to it out of our own brilliance, persistence, beauty etc....




    In times of need, as humans it's easier to call to a higher diety.
    Last edited by Ni'mah; 13-10-17 at 09:40 PM.

  27. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    I would like to have a serious discussion about this topic because it is not addressed in the Islamic community a lot.
    I reached a conclusion (based on experience), that Muslims who sin a lot have easier lives than good believers (i.e. those who follow the islamic rules).
    Why am I making such claim? it is from my experience in university , what I see in real live and social media.
    I know many muslim sisters back in university who partied, never dressed modesly, rarely prayed and they are now much more successfull (career wise) than my sisters who always prayed on time and dressed modesly, among many things. Sure we don't know what is inside their hearts and their intentions, but what is the point of praying and obeying Allah if we keep justifying wrongdoings because they might have pure hearts?

    Their lives are much easier, they have opportunities and have very little obstacles in their ways. I have seen that first hand! I put the same effort as that girl, she got a job right after graduation, quit it and traveled the world and now she has an even more prestigeous job abroad. Why does she have it easy but my other sisters are still struggling with unemployement and borderline poverty?
    Why do rich people who steal have properties and successfull businesses and live long? why do Muslim girls who show their bodies in Instagram and social media get to have success and money?
    I thought disobeying Allah would harm us? isnt that why we suffer? because of our sins?

    I reached out to Islamic scholars about this question but they all shut me down and told me not to ask it again.
    I am just a Muslim girl who is wondering. I am thankful million times for the blessings that I have, but why is life much easier for a girl in my age who doesn't pray and obey Allah?
    There is more than one way to look at this issue..

    1. Firoun was "super successful" - he literally dominated the earth, he lacked nothing of the dunya - but all that came crashing down in the last few years of his life. His 60 years of "success" became a punishment - without any end. His early success didn't amount to much in the end.

    2. The END is for al-Muttaqun. Not the begining, the not the middle...but the END. You cant have a complete picture of a person based on a few years of their life when things are going good. Generally the pattern of Dunya life is that eventually you will hit hardships and difficulty and problems no matter who you are. If you built a good Islamic foundation in your life you will have a easier
    time dealing with problems regardless of everything else because Islam has a answer for every problem.

    3. I have noticed that some people who are non-muslim are what we would say as "good people" and Allah gives them some ease in their lives - these are people who generally 1) acknowledge the Creator (swt) in some way 2) live life based on their fitrah 3) make some positive contributions to the world BUT 4) they reject the Messenger (saw) or they reject his Sunnah and hence Allah (swt) rejects them from His Jannah (and Allah knows best) but because they are still kuffar and have no Hereafter... Allah from His Mercy gives them a easy 50 or 60 years of Dunya. Since they have no share in the hereafter their only success is in Dunya, so Allah gives them wealth, fame, or some form of happiness... but like all things in Dunya its Temporary.

    4. We should concentrate on ourselves. There are things we can do to get out of poverty without compromising our core principles, there are things we can do to prepare for the Grave, for the Day of Reckoning and for the Questioning we will inevitably face - we should concentrate on the Destination rather than the fact that someone got a 1st Class Seat and we only got Economy - it may be hard to swallow at the time because we are all human and we feel a little jealous of each other at times, but what difference does the seat make if the plane is going to crash land on a desert island for example... the strong desire you might have had at the checking desk to get into 1st class wont matter now because its all in the water, rather you would probably be wishing you learnt a few desert island survival skills in your spare time.

    5. Really who cares about 10 years of drinking and partying - its all trashy junk anyway, look at how miserable people are after they do it, i rather wait for the decision of my Lord and "do it properly" with rivers of Wine and Proper Harems like a Sultan. $1 Million in Dunya sounds Good, but the least person in Jannah will be the equivalent of a multi-Trillionaire, you get to run 10 Planets as your property. Thats the lowest level in jannah, and last time i checked there are 7 Heavens/Universes and at least 100 levels.

    So honestly the point is... we have bigger fish to fry.
    Last edited by coffeecat; 13-10-17 at 11:25 PM.

  28. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    I've thought about this too. Before I was practising, life was easy. As soon as I started practising, the problems came one after another to the point that some people started saying "you're having these problems because now you're practising and your hijab is like this and you're like that" etc. I looked at those who weren't practising and saw that they could get through an entire year in ease and I couldn't even get through 6 months without another test added onto my plate.

    But you know the dunya is a prison for the believer.
    "When Allaah wills good for His slave, He hastens his punishment in this world, and when He wills bad for His slave, He withholds his sins until he comes with them on the Day of Resurrection."
    Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2396

    In terms of success with jobs and wealth and things like that. This isn't an indication of anything, rather it could be the case that Allah is holding you back from these opportunities because it would turn you away from your deen.

    Sinners may have it easy on the outside, but they live in chaos inside and on top of that, it's not a good signs that one continues to sin and sees no consequences of that in this life. The muslim who takes their religion seriously however, may not have it easy on the outside but Allah gives him/her imaan and sabr and a peacefulness/tranquillity that others would kill to find.

    How is getting a job and having money and wealth will turn me away from my deen? you know that my main goal is to afford a house to buy for my mother who struggled to raise us, to afford a car and not tourture myself with public transportation, to afford medical treatmenets which I desperately need, among many other reasons.
    Thank you for your response. However, I am certain that wealth will not turn me away from my deen. My struggles with unemployement so far taught me to become more humble, more aware of where I spend my money and more charitable. All I ask from Allah is a job and the ability to afford a decent house .
    Last edited by Lavender22; 14-10-17 at 05:32 PM.

  29. #29
    Umm Kulthoom Rumaysah~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,566
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3572 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    341

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    How is getting a job and having money and wealth will turn me away from my deen? you know that my main goal is to afford a house to buy for my mother who struggled to raise us, to afford a car and not tourture myself with public transportation, to afford medical treatmenets which I desperately need, among many other reasons.
    Thank you for your response. However, I am certain that wealth will not turn me away from my deen. My struggles with unemployement so far taught me to become more humble, more aware of where I spend my money and more charitable. All I ask from Allah is a job and the ability to afford a decent house .
    You don't know what's best for you, all you can do is continue making dua and putting in the effort, the rest is up to Allah.
    Your struggle to find a job may be a test for you, or there may be another wisdom behind it.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

  30. #30
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,222
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    608 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    How is getting a job and having money and wealth will turn me away from my deen? you know that my main goal is to afford a house to buy for my mother who struggled to raise us, to afford a car and not tourture myself with public transportation, to afford medical treatmenets which I desperately need, among many other reasons.
    Thank you for your response. However, I am certain that wealth will not turn me away from my deen. My struggles with unemployement so far taught me to become more humble, more aware of where I spend my money and more charitable. All I ask from Allah is a job and the ability to afford a decent house .
    Having a job and earming money can distracr you from your deen if you think too much about it and proritise it over your religion which most of us do in one part of our life or another. We just have to reevaulate why we are alive and here in this dunya and try to back to our senses

    Your intentions are good just be patient and keep trying dont give up keep making duaa and at same time try focus on learning about your religion

  31. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender22 View Post
    How is getting a job and having money and wealth will turn me away from my deen? you know that my main goal is to afford a house to buy for my mother who struggled to raise us, to afford a car and not tourture myself with public transportation, to afford medical treatmenets which I desperately need, among many other reasons.
    Thank you for your response. However, I am certain that wealth will not turn me away from my deen. My struggles with unemployement so far taught me to become more humble, more aware of where I spend my money and more charitable. All I ask from Allah is a job and the ability to afford a decent house .
    When you say "buy a house" do you mean what most people mean by "buy a house" which in reality usually goes like...

    1. Saving up 10,000 pounds to put down a deposit on a 100,000 pound house and to borrow 90,000 of debt and pay back like 200,000 pounds over 20 years.

    2. Or do you mean saving 100,000 pounds to buy a 100,000 pound house ?

    If you mean option 1 then its not a Islamic option at all - and that could be a reason Allah (swt) is not giving you a job so you have time to reflect and think and learn the islamic rulings of wealth, the halal and haram aspects of it - and its also pretty bad use of your money according to most millionaires and self made people.

    If you mean option 2, there are very few jobs which pay that well and which would allow you to save up that kind of cash in a reasonable amount of time. You would have to live on beans to be able to save that kind of money, so the only realistic option would be to save money and start a business which can produce those kind of numbers.

  32. #32
    Senior Member Ajabah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    337 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?



    If they do have better lives in this world, what does it matter? We have something far better and superior to look forward to .

    And the Hereafter is better and everlasting (Surah Al-A'laa, 87:17)

    This world is insignificant to Allah and that's why He even gives the disbelievers something from it. Having wealth and other luxuries is not a sign of Allah's pleasure, that's a deception of Shaytaan. The true reward is reserved for the Believers in the Hereafter.

    And were it not that all mankind would have become of one community (all disbelievers, desiring worldly life only), We would have provided for those who disbelieve in the Most Beneficent (Allah), silver roofs for their houses, and elevators (and stair-ways, etc. of silver) whereby they ascend,

    And for their houses, doors (of silver), and thrones (of silver) on which they could recline,

    And adornments of gold. Yet all this (i.e. the roofs, doors, stairs, elevators, thrones etc. of their houses) would have been nothing but an enjoyment of this world. And the Hereafter with your Lord is only for the Muttaqun (righteous)
    (Surah Az-Zukhruf, 43:33-35)
    Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.

    [Surah Aali-'Imraan: V. 196]

  33. #33
    Combating Coconuts in UF
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    914 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    always funny seeing people talk about afterlife when a muslim struggles in dunya.

    But the big problem is that humans cant seem to grasp the fact that better cars, houses etc dont equate to a better life.

    Why do you think some rich people choose to live in a quiet island? city?



    The truth of the matter is that
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

    If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

  34. #34
    YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    11,083
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2257 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    385

    Re: Do sinners have better lives than good muslims?

    Suleiman (alayhi salam) was provided a kingdom unlike no other.

    There's multiple reasons, which I am sure you know, but one thing is for sure, it's not black and white as it seems.
    8 powerful habits to succeed


    1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

    NEW UPDATE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU


    Watch this when you're distressed!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop