Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered23564
    Guests

When the marriage turns sour...

Hello all, I am in the midst of a marriage crisis, my short marriage will soon come to an end. Anyone have coping duas... words of advice, I'm just looking for a listening ear. The thing is I went in this thinking I could change him, but it got worse and worse. Until he left me at my parents and never talked to me until I was going to give into his demand.

I refused , and now I need to move on.

Anyone experience a bad marriage ? What did you do ... how long did you get over it

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Re: When the marriage turns sour...

If he doesn't wanna make ita work and you tried,there is nothing much you can do sister.
    Inshaallah move on with confidence with the knowledge you tried.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9313 Post(s)

I am very sorry to hear this.

It will take time for you to get over the shock and heart break but in sha Allah you are better off without him if he is behaving this way.

It's not nice and it is unfair.

If you need to talk, hang around on here, there are other female members.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9313 Post(s)

Btw it will be easy to get bogged down because of what has happened

Take time to cry and feel sad but don't let your emotions take control of you

Pray to Allah to ease the pain for you
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered23564 View Post
    Hello all, I am in the midst of a marriage crisis, my short marriage will soon come to an end. Anyone have coping duas... words of advice, I'm just looking for a listening ear. The thing is I went in this thinking I could change him, but it got worse and worse. Until he left me at my parents and never talked to me until I was going to give into his demand.

Anyone experience a bad marriage ? What did you do ... how long did you get over it
    IMG_5882.JPG
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Look at this way especially if there are no children as it could have been worse. You need to thank Allah because He knows whats best for you. We don't go into a marriage thinking we are going to get divorced but it happens.

Each persons situation is different so moving on and getting over it varies from person to person. In the Fortress of the Muslim there are many duas one can recite. There are also many duas in the quran. Listen to islamic lectures by reputable scholars about tests and trials.

Hope Allah makes it easy for you.

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9313 Post(s)

How is everything now?

Odan
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered23564 View Post

Sorry to hear about your sorrow and heartache. But everything happens for reason, Alhamdulillah.
    When we enter into marriage thinking, that we can change our spouse,it is so wrong. You have to take his good with bad, it is pretty much whole package deal. Only one, you can change is yourself, but how much you are willing to do it....

Say, Alhamdulillah all the good things what you two had together. This will make your stronger and better person. Not all relationships are lasting life long time, even we wanted.

When we give up something for sake of Allah SWT, He will replace it even better one. Alhamdulillah.

Be positive. Tomorrow is better day, In sha'Allah.