Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Best nasheed I've heard so far

Assalamu alaikum brother and sisters in Islam,

When Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal Ash-Shaibani (Rahimullah) was torturted relentlessley by the kafir muatazilites people were amazed how he never uttered an "ouch" even though it was apparent he was in extreme agony. He did not want to show displeasure at the Qadr of Allah Az Zawajal for surely Allah (swt) knows what's best for you and the ummah.
    Found this beautiful nasheed few days back, and it brought tears to my eyes recalling how much pain RasulAllah (swas) and the salaaf suffered for the sake of being on the right path, as well as how many of us face on a daily basis by oppression from the ignorants. Thought I'd share, have a good day!
    Title: My Lord's knowledge suffices me
    https://youtu.be/RTJ0J0nHot8
    Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
    Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
    That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Odan
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1111 Post(s)

Re: Best nasheed I've heard so far

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Blitz View Post

When Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal Ash-Shaibani (Rahimullah) was torturted relentlessley by the kafir muatazilites people were amazed how he never uttered an "ouch" even though it was apparent he was in extreme agony. He did not want to show displeasure at the Qadr of Allah Az Zawajal for surely Allah (swt) knows what's best for you and the ummah.
    Found this beautiful nasheed few days back, and it brought tears to my eyes recalling how much pain RasulAllah (swas) and the salaaf suffered for the sake of being on the right path, as well as how many of us face on a daily basis by oppression from the ignorants. Thought I'd share, have a good day!

Ma sha'Allah, truly amazing nasheed.

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9764 Post(s)

Re: Best nasheed I've heard so far

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Blitz View Post

truly amazing nasheed

made my eyes leak

i hope we all always seek the pleasure of Allah swt until we die
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]