Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

J & S Travel Bradford, Fraud, Conning People in Name of Haj Umrah

J & S Travels International AKA Al hijaz tour AKA SKYLEADER aka Flight Service are fraudsters that will take your money and you won’t see it again. They start early advertising for Hajj and then take money as deposit. I paid them 2000 pounds as advance for Haj Package 2017 but right at the last minute I was told there is no Hajj for me and my family. Made us angry and upset.
    This doesn’t end here, when I demanded my deposit back, they refused and are still refusing. Planning to go to police. They operate under a lot of names (did a little research of my own) and internet is filled with reviews about them. All the shiny and positive reviews about them are blatantly fake. They have a lot of websites which they use to loot money from people:

jnstravel.co.uk
    www.skyleader.co.uk
    alhijaztour.co.uk
    flightsservice.co.uk

Has anyone had the same experience with these lot? Maybe we can bring them down together.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)

Re: J & S Travel Bradford, Fraud, Conning People in Name of Haj Umrah

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ayubi View Post
    J & S Travels International AKA Al hijaz tour AKA SKYLEADER aka Flight Service are fraudsters that will take your money and you won’t see it again. They start early advertising for Hajj and then take money as deposit. I paid them 2000 pounds as advance for Haj Package 2017 but right at the last minute I was told there is no Hajj for me and my family. Made us angry and upset.
    This doesn’t end here, when I demanded my deposit back, they refused and are still refusing. Planning to go to police. They operate under a lot of names (did a little research of my own) and internet is filled with reviews about them. All the shiny and positive reviews about them are blatantly fake. They have a lot of websites which they use to loot money from people:

jnstravel.co.uk
    www.skyleader.co.uk
    alhijaztour.co.uk
    flightsservice.co.uk

Has anyone had the same experience with these lot? Maybe we can bring them down together.
    Really sad to hear your story brother have you reported to Trading standards?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I am gonna, will use every platform online and offline to get them Inn Sha Allah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Brother this agent is a stone throw away from were i live.

I have used them for Tickets to Pakistan in the past with no issues.

Did they give an explanation why you couldn't go on Hajj? How did you pay them the £2K deposit? Did you get a receipt