Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Who was the most truthful person after Rasulullahﷺ?

Allah, Blessed is He and Most High, said: "O son of Adam! Were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky, then you sought forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you, and I would not mind."
    Jami'at Tirmidhi #3540

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Re: Who was the most truthful person after Rasulullahﷺ?

You mean in this ummah ,all sahabis are truthful,but abu bakr RA also was called the truthful "siddiq",one of his specual characters.

Allah swt knows best

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

The other Messengers (Peace Be Upon Them).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Me ofcourse! Joking (think I ruined that at the very start)

I think the Prophets (alayhumma salatu wasalam, with and without heavenly scriptures) fall on a different category altogether than common men.

Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) besides having the kunya of being truthful is also one of the leaders of the men of Jannah. The other leader is Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA) whose kunya is Al-Farrouq ie the just. So go figure lol. I don't think there was distinction between them in terms of who is a higher leader in Jannah but it has been said that Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) is the best man to walk the planet after RasulAllah (SWAS) (forgot the hadith reference)

And Allah (SWT) knows best.
    Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
    Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
    That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Blitz View Post

I think the Prophets (alayhumma salatu wasalam, with and without heavenly scriptures) fall on a different category altogether than common men.

Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) besides having the kunya of being truthful is also one of the leaders of the men of Jannah. The other leader is Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA) whose kunya is Al-Farrouq ie the just. So go figure lol. I don't think there was distinction between them in terms of who is a higher leader in Jannah but it has been said that Abu Bakr As-Siddique (RA) is the best man to walk the planet after RasulAllah (SWAS) (forgot the hadith reference)

Allah, Blessed is He and Most High, said: "O son of Adam! Were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky, then you sought forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you, and I would not mind."
    Jami'at Tirmidhi #3540

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

I think this is the right reply since there were Prophet's like Musa :AS: who had LONGED to be born in the Ummah of Muhammad is what we see from a hadith
    Last edited by talibilm09; 13-10-17 at 01:29 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

No (probable diff of opinions, asthaugfirullah to my earlier post) , a probable clue from the Glorious Quran where
    Allah Al Hakeem says in 19:41 , http://legacy.quran.com/19/41

وَاذْكُرْ فِى الْكِتَـبِ إِبْرَهِيمَ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقاً نَّبِيّاً

'' And mention in the Book [the story of] Abraham. Indeed, he was a man of truth and a prophet.''

They were Al Siddiques for their respective times

Allah knows the best
    Last edited by talibilm09; 17-10-17 at 11:48 PM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim