Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Need advice regarding possible jinn possession or sihr

ASAK everyone,

So I have a neighbor, and she used to be pretty healthy. Now that her family has returned from the States, her health has really deteriorated. A clinical diagnosis was made of Fibromyalgia.

Her symptoms are so severe that she cannot function. Keeps hitting her thighs because the pain is severe. Pain killers do not work. She calls on me every now and then and everytime I go there she tells me about her dreams in which she sees dead family members etc. and today she told me that she saw colorful flowers and some strange objects.

On one previous visit I had advised her to bathe with ruqya water and to blow on the water she drinks. Also blew on her and read the ayaat of shifa. It seems that this particular episode today was triggered because she bathed with ruqya water.

I gave her some ruqya oil to massage as well. spoke to her daughter in law to get someone to do ruqya on her and she looked at me funny.

Her son is a physician and tries to avoid pain meds as they are addictive and soon decrease in effectiveness.

Any advise is appreciated.

JZK

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Re: Need advice regarding possible jinn possession or sihr

Salaam

She needs to listen to ruqya and verses about the grave, surat al zalzalah should make her react also.
    Wa Allahu a3lam.

May Allah cure her and the muslims from all the occult evil.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Salaam

She needs to listen to ruqya and verses about the grave, surat al zalzalah should make her react also.
    Wa Allahu a3lam.

May Allah cure her and the muslims from all the occult evil.
    Ameen ya rabbal aalamin. There's a lot of it here, believe me. Muslims are looking for shortcuts and some are even proud of it.

So what do i do if she reacts? I had a relapse of sorts when I came home, it happens when I blow on her. I guess I will give her some recorded ruqya..

Her family is skeptic (the only person that figured it was sihr or something was her housekeeper so I told her to see if there is any sihr talisman in her bedroom). Let's see what happens.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3717 Post(s)

recite fatiha, all of al baqarah and the last 3 surahs on water, olive oil and black seed oil.
    Tell her to use the olive oil daily and wash it off with the ruqyah water in the mornings, rub the black seed oil on the places of pain, several times a day.
    It helps if she drinks one glass of the ruqyah water mixed with black seeds and one spoon of honey in the mornings.
    Daily she should recite fatiha, ayatul kursi, surah falaq and nas for about 30 to 45 mins.

Sooner or later, either things will either improve or get worse temporarily or some other signs will start showing up which can give you an indication if it is indeed sihr/jinn/evil eye or not. Either way the quran is a cure and the best place to start.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    recite fatiha, all of al baqarah and the last 3 surahs on water, olive oil and black seed oil.
    Tell her to use the olive oil daily and wash it off with the ruqyah water in the mornings, rub the black seed oil on the places of pain, several times a day.
    It helps if she drinks one glass of the ruqyah water mixed with black seeds and one spoon of honey in the mornings.
    Daily she should recite fatiha, ayatul kursi, surah falaq and nas for about 30 to 45 mins.

Sooner or later, either things will either improve or get worse temporarily or some other signs will start showing up which can give you an indication if it is indeed sihr/jinn/evil eye or not. Either way the quran is a cure and the best place to start.
    alaikum wasalam

This is good advice and a good general program to follow ,if possible.

please advise her of the etiquettes about dreams,not to repeat nightmares and to seek refuge and spit left 3X when awaking from them.
    the dreams about her dead relatives is either the jinn messing with her or possibly grave dirt was used in the sihr or something was taken from her to use in sihr and buried in a graveyard.

without further details I'm more inclined to say the shaytan messing with her as they are pretty skilled in this.

Fibromyalgia is a garbage diagnosis. It's the doctors catch all for "we don't know why your in pain" and the correct answer is sihr.

When My Grandmother(May Allah awj curse her) did sihr on my fathers ex-wife she came down with severe "fibromyalgia",My father's ex-wife's sisters got it as well as granny really did not like that like that side of the family and they got divorced one after the other.

when striking her legs where she gets the pain she should intend to strike the jinn that is causing the pain and say bismillah while doing it.

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neemhakeem View Post
    Ameen ya rabbal aalamin. There's a lot of it here, believe me. Muslims are looking for shortcuts and some are even proud of it.

So what do i do if she reacts? I had a relapse of sorts when I came home, it happens when I blow on her. I guess I will give her some recorded ruqya..

Her family is skeptic (the only person that figured it was sihr or something was her housekeeper so I told her to see if there is any sihr talisman in her bedroom). Let's see what happens.
    From what you said she dreamt ( deceased people) it is possible the sihr was burried in a grave wa Allahu a3lam.
    Therefore recite the sura and ayats i mentioned in the previous post.
    If she reacts continue reciting Allah and ask Allah swt to destroy all sihr.

If you don't feel like you can handle it find a trustworthy raqi.

When you try to help someone who is touched by sihr or mass it is possible that some sjajtaan will try to dissuade you by annoying you (thus the relapse).
    Stay strong and trust in Allah, for he is all we have, in our struggle against the sjajateen.

Wa assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktoehoe.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rumaysah~ View Post

ASAK and JZK for your post.

I will give it a try. I noticed that when she was in pain she was not even able to recite the surah ikhlaas. So after some time, i told her to keep repeating ya shafiu. because she was not in her senses.

Allahu Musta'aan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    From what you said she dreamt ( deceased people) it is possible the sihr was burried in a grave wa Allahu a3lam.
    Therefore recite the sura and ayats i mentioned in the previous post.
    If she reacts continue reciting Allah and ask Allah swt to destroy all sihr.

If you don't feel like you can handle it find a trustworthy raqi.

When you try to help someone who is touched by sihr or mass it is possible that some sjajtaan will try to dissuade you by annoying you (thus the relapse).
    Stay strong and trust in Allah, for he is all we have, in our struggle against the sjajateen.

Wa assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktoehoe.

JZK.

This dream interpretation is quite alarming. I don't think a raaqi will be summoned, because like I said the family is not going to believe any such things. I mentioned to the daughter in law and didn't get a very positive response. These people are my landlords and we live on the upper floor. I did tell her that consider getting ruqya done on her but she was in a hurry for me to leave. I am pretty sure it is sihr because this lady even though she is almost 70 was quite active and now she has deteriorated to a terrible state right in front of my eyes.

She calls me and tells me this stuff because no one will believe her.

And today and the day before were troublesome, but alhamdulillah no harm done. I will try my best to help her. Indeed Allah swt is the Protector and Sustainer. I have full faith in Allah swt and I know he protects and guides whom He wills.

May Allah swt protect and guide all muslims, forgive their transgressions.

WSWRWB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    alaikum wasalam

This is good advice and a good general program to follow ,if possible.

please advise her of the etiquettes about dreams,not to repeat nightmares and to seek refuge and spit left 3X when awaking from them.
    the dreams about her dead relatives is either the jinn messing with her or possibly grave dirt was used in the sihr or something was taken from her to use in sihr and buried in a graveyard.

without further details I'm more inclined to say the shaytan messing with her as they are pretty skilled in this.

Fibromyalgia is a garbage diagnosis. It's the doctors catch all for "we don't know why your in pain" and the correct answer is sihr.

When My Grandmother(May Allah awj curse her) did sihr on my fathers ex-wife she came down with severe "fibromyalgia",My father's ex-wife's sisters got it as well as granny really did not like that like that side of the family and they got divorced one after the other.

when striking her legs where she gets the pain she should intend to strike the jinn that is causing the pain and say bismillah while doing it.

Walaikum us salaam.

JZK for your response.

I did advise her regarding not quoting her dreams to anyone and to say aoodhubillah and spit to her left and turn over to the other side.

Thanks to you and br European muslim I know what her dreams mean and will try to find a way to get her some help somehow.

As a physician i agree that fibromyalgia is a lame, no reason diagnosis as is Irritable bowel syndrome or a bunch of other such hokey illnesses that have no sound reason in modern medicine. Even schizophrenia is questionable...but what do you expect from a secular science with no religion guiding it?

I still need to break it to her because for now all she knows is that making ruqyah helps with all physical ailments. But she doesn't know what is happening in reality. She is unable to pray or recite, where she used to read the quran for long periods. Her housekeeper is a witness to her symptoms, rest of the family thinks she is just acting ...including her husband.

I told her to cut her nails, and to keep blowing on her drinking water and her bath water. I will inshallah help her as much as possible. Allahu musta'aan

WSWRB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Asalamu Alaikum,

What ur describing is mostly how shaytan actually works. If sihr is done to her which includes jinn possession then this is exactly what the jinn start by doing. They make sure she will have as little help as possible thus making her family not believe her. Keep in mind that even though it all started showing up now, this could have been older than you can actually think but it has taken a while due to many different reasons behind it.

Describing her case, u said her son is a physician, thus making it very hard for her to get his support. You also mentioned her age, 70? This will make it even harder because everyone in her family will think this is acting due to her age, where u reach an age where u start seeking attention from anyone making it even harder case!

Your relation ship to her is just a neighbour and your a female? This actually makes thing easier as long as the family members dont forbid you from visiting her as they will think ur giving away to her "attention-seeking mind". Out of pure experience, this is something the jinn will try to do to get you away from her.

Also, there is another thing, people are saying that seeing dead people in dream is related to sihr in graves. That cant be taken very serious. Just to point out that many people do dream about dead people especially those who will eventually pass on. I would not take this serious and get the information required using Quran and Dua which is the best way.

Keep in mind, that in order for the ruqyah to give its best effect it has to be well know for the person that ruqyah is done and that when reciting or hearing quran/ruqah/dua it has to be with the thought of doing ruqyah, to get rid of the evil done to her.
    And when you doing any reciting, never go without being in wudoh state. Always be in wudoh.

There is another thing which is also something that most people arent taking serious but actually is and something that the jinn seek power from and hide behind. The Evil Eye!
    Sometimes the evil eye can be so strong that it trick the raqis that there is a jinn and the raqi keeps reciting/talks to jinn whilst it is the evil eye. This is something you must experience in order to believe it as i have many times.

To give any kind of information on how to act is very time consuming and very hard for someone not being there in that room with the patient. As there are many symptoms/sign which the person does whilst reciting.

I would recommend that you start with being in wudo and go to her, hold ur hand above her head and recite following:

Start with:

1x - بسم الله ارقيك من كل شيء يؤذيك من شر كل ذي نفس أو عين حاسد. الله يشفيك. بسم الله ارقيك.
    “Bismillahi arqika, min kulli shay’in yu’dhika, min sharri kulli nafsin aw `ayni hasidi, Allahu yashfika, bismillahi arqika”

1x - اُعيذك بكلمات الله التآمّة، من كل شيطان و هاَمّة، و من كل عين لاَمّة
    “O’edo bikalimatillahi taam’ma, min kulli shaytani wa aa’ma, wa min kulli aynin laa’ma”

1x اُعيذك بكلمات الله التاَمّات من شر ما خلق
    “O’edo bikalimatillahi taam’mati min shari ma khalaq”

1x "A’oodhu Billaah il-samee’ il-‘aleem min al-Shaytaan ir-rajeem"

3x Al- Fatiha
    3x Al- Ihklaas
    3x Al- Nas
    3x Al-Falaq
    3x Ayat al Kursi

After each ayah recited in each surah, blow on her from head to her feet.

3x اللهم رب الناس، اذهب البأس، و اشف، انت الشافي. لا شفاء إلا شفاءك ، شفاءًا لا يغادر سقما
    “Allahumma Rabban-nasi, adhhibil-ba’sa, washfi, Antash-Shafi, la shifa’a illa shifa’uka, shifaan la yughadiru saqaman”

3x
    سُبۡحَـٰنَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ ٱلۡعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ (١٨٠) وَسَلَـٰمٌ عَلَى ٱلۡمُرۡسَلِينَ (١٨١) وَٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ (١٨٢)
    "Subhana rabbika rabbi alAAizzati AAamma Yasifoon, Wasalamun AAala almursaleen, Waalhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameen"

And stop here. Now try to gather what happend to her and as much information as possible and get back to us.

May god be with you and cure all whos affected from any kind of evil.
    Salam alaikum

Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5601 Post(s)

wut

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    wut
    Is yours a general statement of surprise or are you confused by my statement?

ask a more specific questions and it may be answered

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Its true, doctors doesnt always find the real reason why patient is acting or hurting the way he is. There is no real source of it. Now if its called Fibromyalgia or not that i dont know, but reading upon Fibromyalgia, all the symptoms of it is related to what the jinn can cause.

Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5601 Post(s)

Is yours a general statement of surprise or are you confused by my statement?

ask a more specific questions and it may be answered
    'There is no current known source' does not always translate to jinn possession / sihr / evil eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Moddi View Post
    Its true, doctors doesnt always find the real reason why patient is acting or hurting the way he is. There is no real source of it. Now if its called Fibromyalgia or not that i dont know, but reading upon Fibromyalgia, all the symptoms of it is related to what the jinn can cause.
    ^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Update:

I tried but I don't think I can help her in my current state. Had a pretty bad relapse probably the worst so far...and had my mother who is mainly afflicted act up so, no I can't handle it. When I was coming back from my ruqya last night(It's far) I heard her groaning from her window. But I held myself back since all I can do is pray for her until Allah swt wills. I have a daughter and right now need to remain in control inshallah.

I might talk to the son...lets see how things go.

Please keep all of us in your duas.

Jzk for the advice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    'There is no current known source' does not always translate to jinn possession / sihr / evil eye.

^
    Yes, there are physical ailments that have no valid explanation. Hence a spiritual reason. Science is not open minded enough to accept the spiritual dimension. It heals the body but not the soul. Tell it to a depressed person that chemical imbalance just happened...and you're cured with three months of pills.

That doesn't happen. It comes back..depending on the person's state...physical and spiritual.