Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    937 Post(s)

My Parents treat me the worse and I practice Islam the most...Cutting ties of kin

Specially my father, he's brutally relentless in making me feel pathetic. Nevermind that for two years when I should have been going to university a few years ago I had to be the one paying rent, paying for food, for bills for a family of five etc. I was providing for an immigrant family. An Immigration that I was very strongly against.

They made things worse for themselves by living way beyond their means. They buy a house they cant afford, and I strongly advice not to. They live in Riba. Every loan they have taken I adviced them not to take. Now they are struggling and even the 500 a month i give them and plus the 100 dollar i give them weekly for food is not enough.

I have spent the least amount of time with them. I could shoot them in the foot the feet tell them It was my grandfather who take care of me for 7 years..I am 26 but I have never spent more than 10 years with them on aggregate.

My brother and Sister never had to endure any of this. As a Middle child and their situations and the gap of age between us three..it just ended up that way.

I so badly wanted to move a few years ago, I couldnt because none of them had jobs....

I am going to move out again next year. I cant be bothered having to pay for these riba loans they have put themselves into specially if all I ever see is mistreatment. Litterally I am the only Child they ever shout at and consistently humuliate on the food table.

they will never Find rest in the world of they continue to humimilate themselves with riba based loans...Never.

Maybe I should respond because it seems like tolerating these behaviour leads to nothing.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Re: My Parents treat me the worse and I practice Islam the most...Cutting ties of kin

Assalamu alaykum wr wb,

Sorry to hear what you have been going through. May Allah SWT make ease in your affairs. I will begin my saying that please pray to Allah SWT as much as you can, in your sujood in each salah, and before fajr. Make extra effort to make dua because no one, and I repeat, no one can solve your problems except for Allah SWT. I know you are in a very tough situation. Being excellent to our parents is our duty and also obeying Allah, so definitely make dua to Allah to make things clear for you and to give guidance to your parents. I am not a good adviser and I don't know the extent of your situation as much as Allah SWT does, so I am unable to give you a sound advice other than what I gave above. I pray that this is beneficial to you.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Re: My Parents treat me the worse and I practice Islam the most...Cutting ties of kin

Jeez brother. I feel for you.

I thought I had it bad however due to young age, we are not there yet. Once I get a job my parents will probably do the same thing because they are gready as hell. My dad has gambling issues and my mom is a 'money person' not that she makes money but her happiness depends on it. That's why they fight so often. Working the first time, when I got back home from work my mum woke up from sleep just to come and 'see me' but the way she came it was like she wanted the money which I didn't give and then my dad berated me for ita day later, so I gave them the wage for the 2nd and 3rd time working. No longer will be working since all of my money is basically thrown in the trash, they don't need it but they take it anyway. If they did need it, I'd have no problem giving it.

I was also thinking once I'm older I will leave them and never see them again. It made me happy for a while knowing I will not have to put up with them. That was until finding out about the hadith about kinship and how breaking kinship means no jannah. Great, now I have to put up with my child-like parents who happen to have anger problems (my mum) for the rest of my life.

If you don't know about Bangladeshi culture, you are expected to take care of your parents financially (the oldest male, mostly) whether they need the money or not so they will exploit this idiotic culture and make me pay them for things they don't even need. If I don't pay them, the entire family, including cousins will go against me and knowing my mother, she will tell everyone in the entire city. Can't wait to grow to this stage, not there yet but once I'm making money half of it is going to my parents for their greed and selfishness. Oh and my mother even said she wanted me to buy a house for her, are you crazyyyy. Like yeah, I'l just work for 20 years and save it just so you can have a house instead of reaping what I sow for myself.

Seems like you have it worse than me tbh, I'l just avoid doing what you are currently doing and not allow myself to be exploited. May Allah ease your burden.