Thread: Blood tests

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

Blood tests

:

I feel tired typing this so bear with me

Anyone here having problems with dizziness, hair loss, tiredness, cramps at times, feeling very low- maybe 'depressed' and emotional, breathing difficulties (rare but there) feeling weak in general? Long term, its not something new. It gets in the way of you getting things done, hard to concentrate.

The odd thing is your blood tests are normal for everything. Done more than once.

No iron deficiencies or anything else lacking.

Question is, have you found a solution? What helped you?

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

Re: Blood tests

Hijama sounds good and relaxing but it's just the actual method that seems daunting.

@Samsandman

I don't think I'll be my cupping myself anytime soon :/ sounds beneficial, I have been looking for genuine black seed oil to add to food. I want to cut down on tea because I heard it effects iron levels (?). I don't drink fizzy, I think on the rare occasion I have flavoured water and I've had a new soda last week, just to taste it. Alhamdullilah coke and the likes are not an issue

In the UK it's £40 for a hijama session (I think). Which is expensive for me as I've spent alot of money for dental care lol. Health is important.

Also, my hair loss stresses me out, I try to be gentle when I wash and brush it. I avoid thinking about it because one day it won't matter but it's just I'm still young lol.

Medjool dates (or any other dates) are good for you too.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7582 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ya'sin View Post
    Hijama sounds good and relaxing but it's just the actual method that seems daunting.

@Samsandman

I don't think I'll be my cupping myself anytime soon :/ sounds beneficial, I have been looking for genuine black seed oil to add to food. I want to cut down on tea because I heard it effects iron levels (?). I don't drink fizzy, I think on the rare occasion I have flavoured water and I've had a new soda last week, just to taste it. Alhamdullilah coke and the likes are not an issue

In the UK it's £40 for a hijama session (I think). Which is expensive for me as I've spent alot of money for dental care lol. Health is important.

Also, my hair loss stresses me out, I try to be gentle when I wash and brush it. I avoid thinking about it because one day it won't matter but it's just I'm still young lol.

Medjool dates (or any other dates) are good for you too.
    its easy doing cupping on yourself but best to go and get it done if its our first time

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

@neelu

Accidentally pressed rep button before finishing sentence, but yes, it does feel like these blood tests are basic.

I avoid seeing doctors because it feels like a waste of time, but you have to pester them about it, that itself is hard work because I don't think anyone wants to take medication (at times they make it seem like you want to be I'll), I just want to know the causes.

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    its easy doing cupping on yourself but best to go and get it done if its our first time
    Have you done it?

Yes, better to get it done by experts first

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7582 Post(s)

Have you done it?

Yes, better to get it done by experts first
    yea ive done it years ago but ive also done it for others and ive done it for myself too Alhamdulillah

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

yea ive done it years ago but ive also done it for others and ive done it for myself too Alhamdulillah
    What should I watch out for?

Some say to use horns?

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7582 Post(s)

What should I watch out for?

Some say to use horns?
    nothing its such a minor thing

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

nothing its such a minor thing
    I've read it's important the raqi uses the Islamic method

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7582 Post(s)

I've read it's important the raqi uses the Islamic method
    some raqis use hijamah whilst performing ruqyah to get the jinni/shayteen out

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

some raqis use hijamah whilst performing ruqyah to get the jinni/shayteen out
    I'll ask the clinic that I might go to

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

For anyone keeping up with this thread because they may have similar problems....

To add onto the list:

-Dry mouth. Started last year but it wasn't regular.
    The last two months, it is everyday that I get dry mouth (worst in the morning). Also, one week there was that metallic taste in my mouth.

I've read about it on the NHS website.

The other one is an itchy scalp. It was calm but again last night was rough. Not only itchy but burning scalp, thought all the hair was going to fall off.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)

:

I feel tired typing this so bear with me

Anyone here having problems with dizziness, hair loss, tiredness, cramps at times, feeling very low- maybe 'depressed' and emotional, breathing difficulties (rare but there) feeling weak in general? Long term, its not something new. It gets in the way of you getting things done, hard to concentrate.

The odd thing is your blood tests are normal for everything. Done more than once.

No iron deficiencies or anything else lacking.

Question is, have you found a solution? What helped you?

This is exactly me wow, hair loss not soo much tho

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)

For anyone keeping up with this thread because they may have similar problems....

To add onto the list:

The last two months, it is everyday that I get dry mouth (worst in the morning). Also, one week there was that metallic taste in my mouth.

The other one is an itchy scalp. It was calm but again last night was rough. Not only itchy but burning scalp, thought all the hair was going to fall off.
    Ooo, this is new.
    Metallic taste, hair feel like falling, don't know why but radiation poisoning comes to mind, high unlikely lol

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    946 Post(s)

To add onto the list:

This definitely seems like an underlying medical condition
    If all the other symptoms u mentioned before still occur regularly even though u have changed diet and water intake if you havent try that
    Also go to a raaqi if u dont think doing ruqya yourself is helping enough so they can confirm whether you have evil eye or black magic

At the same time chase the doctors up to see if you have a condition
    Have u checked for diabetes

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)

I got myocarditis once, two years ago. My body got so stressed out after the incident that it triggered the worst possible IBS in me. I could not eat at all. I could live on ONE snickers bar during one whole day. With that IBS came anxiety, deppression and also tons loss of hair. Blood tests gave nothing and I went more than 10 times to the doctors in a matter of two months. They just sent me back home (observe that I did not know I had IBS during that time). I suffered like this more than half a year. My grades dropped like my weight did ( but Alhamdulillah my teachers was understanding. They gave me a chance to raise them up again.
    When no one seems to help you, and you don't know the cause, you get deppressed. I isolated myself like a coward, not even smiling once during that time. No one could cheer me up anymore. I sat like a sac of potatoes in my room. I feel ashamed looking back at my behaviour.

I am much better now alhamdulillah, but I still get sick from time to time. Still can't eat like a normal person but I realized whenever something stresses me out, I start to lose hair and my body feels heavy, tired and I get aggressive.
    Maybe stress? Not enough vitamins?

What I do when feeling stressed is to go out, sit on a bench and stare at the nature. Always helps and it's super relaxing!

May Allah makes it easier on you @Ya'sin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I have had all those symptoms, still am going through different testing but so far the main thing found was a benign tumor. Not to worry you as i had much more symptoms like nausea/vomiting, severe stomach and back pain. Yours could be just do to stress and in shaa Allah nothing serious. If youre experiencing stomach pain maybe you could go see a gastroenterologist. For your dizziness, try having ginger or burdock root tea. Either of those dramatically helped me with dizziness (especially the burdock). Best not to consume the burdock daily, ginger should be fine, but if i stop drinking it for a long period of time my dizziness and inability to focus comes right back. I dont know how bad the dizziness is for you but when i have it i can barely get out of bed. If you do try the teas give it time, i think i noticed results after the first 4 days or so of drinking it. I drank it for about 6 days straight to see it its helpful and then periodically from there.
    Last edited by pain25; 06-11-17 at 10:55 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

To add onto the list:

Your really need to do some ruqyah on your self as your initial list of symptoms was lead me to believe there was some issue with the unseen and now your adding more symptoms that are suspicious.

For ALL these symptoms there is NO medical explanations? Then do ruqyah.

ruqyah has no negative side effects and consist of reading Quran and making dhikr,which is beneficial in and of itself.

I still suggest hijama as your body is telling you there is something wrong and your body has an amazing ability to heal itself if given the choance. The systems that your body uses to heal is your circulatory system. blood removes waste and toxins from all parts of your body and delivers oxygen and nutrients to repair and rebuild.

Hijama removes blockages that gets that blood flowing.

Making more posts on this matter will not heal you but ruqya and hijama will.

Stop typing and start reciting!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    957 Post(s)

Are your D levels ok? The cramps make me think electrolytes so try to see if you need magnesium/potassium

Nevermind I just reread it. Try getting a second opinion because the normals levels differ all the time one doctor may go by the book and tell your you are fine, another may let you know you are on the lower end and need to up your intake. This happened to me
    Last edited by hadmatter; 07-11-17 at 06:11 AM.
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

To add onto the list:

hows your sleep?
    metallic taste in your mouth is a symptom of sleep deprivation
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    hows your sleep?
    metallic taste in your mouth is a symptom of sleep deprivation
    I feel sleepy quite often, it is worse when reading the Quran. I feel confident it's not sleep deprivation.

I highly doubt it's anything to do with black magic but I feel reluctant to do ruqya on myself every time people have mentioned it on here

No cupping yet @Samsandman

@Abu julaybeeb

I did get all these tests done for glucose levels but my diet could be alot better, it's not bad but I need more wholesome food.

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

@pain25

I will look into budrock tea

But I'll have to get someone to buy for me

That's why the cupping is delayed

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

I feel sleepy quite often, it is worse when reading the Quran. I feel confident it's not sleep deprivation.

I highly doubt it's anything to do with black magic but I feel reluctant to do ruqya on myself every time people have mentioned it on here

@Abu julaybeeb

I did get all these tests done for glucose levels but my diet could be alot better, it's not bad but I need more wholesome food.
    When I first started doing ruqya after becoming muslim I would frequently get tired and pass out,even watching islamic lectures on youtube where the name of Allah swt,The Nabi sallahu alayhi wasalam or any kind of beneficial Ilm was mentioned or discussed I would tired. It still happens but is no where near as bad as it was as it was pretty bad at one point.

It could ayn hasad,sihr or jinn possession but getting tired when reading the Quran when you should be otherwise wide awake is a sign something is going on and needs to be addressed.

I was totally unaware of what was wrong with me for decades(as I was a kafir as you know) so it got worse and worse and now it's a long climb back to "normal" for me.

I stress doing something now rather than take a wait and see approach as it gets gradually worse over time and harder to treat.

If you cut your hand and the wound got infected you wouldn't hesitate to run to the doctors,THIS situation is far more serious than pus or gangrene setting in on your hand and possible amputation of that.

Start doing a little bit of ruqya,like 10-20 minutes each day,you can keep it simple like 3 fatiha and then sets of 3 of Falaq/Nas for that time period just to stay on the level.

Is strongly suggest you don't ignore the symptoms and act as soon as possible.

My life was pretty horrible at one point,bedridden with seizures,frequent migraines plus all the negative emotions of hatred,bitternes,anger and fear. No Job,no money,no life no hope,nothings good at all. Please act now as you don't want your life to start to slip as the slope is slippery and once it starts going downhill the momentum is hard to stop and it's hard reverse course.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    946 Post(s)

@Abu julaybeeb

If your saying you get tired when just reading Quran u may need ruqya
    Whether its evil eye blck magic or just normal possesion
    But get ruqya done

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    587 Post(s)

@Ya'sin do you get short of breath or have breathing difficulties?
    I can understand why you'd get tired reading Quran if you had those problem
    It all starts with a thought

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

Ayn and hassad being the reason don't surprise me but I think I underestimated how real the evil eye is.

From beginning to the end of what has happened and what is currently happening to me, I will not be surprised if it is just a case of evil eye.

Let's hope it's not though, who wants that, la hawla Wala quwata but obviously no one is safe from it.

During Ramadan, reciting Quran is the worst so I thought it could because I'm not getting energy from food.

I read surah Ya'sin the other day and I felt fine but for some reason I think what's the point of reading if my recitation may not be right or the fact that I need to learn more of translation.

Before, I used to feel like going to the loo each salah time and even during salah that urge was there, it was a nuisance because I had to do wudhu and check if I'm clean enough. You just want to give up when you have constant waswas. It's much better now.

I have to push myself. I listened to surah Ar Rahman, I was okay with that.

Also, I should mention my non Islamic studies are effected too.
    Last edited by Ya'sin; 10-11-17 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpski View Post
    @Ya'sin do you get short of breath or have breathing difficulties?
    I can understand why you'd get tired reading Quran if you had those problem
    The breathing isn't a big issue

It happens very rarely