Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    MR07
    Guests

Dua and advice needed desperately

Salam,

Im a muslim brother Alhumdulilah....i am going throught lots of stress and problems. Firstly its a request to all of you to make Dua for me as it is said that you should ask people to make dua for you

Now coming to my story....i wanted to get married to a girl in my university. We bother liked each other and i also sent a proposal to her family and everything was fine. But suddenly her father made her nikkah with someone in their family she was not willing for the nikkah she even after nikkah felt sorry for me but now under family norms she cannot do anything. I still pray to Allah to make her nikkah with me i dont know how but I can't lose hope in Allah. An elder person (buzrug) we knew we told him the problem he came up that some thing was done on her father so he did all this but now I don't know whether it's okay for me to ask her in dua from Allah. What I believe is one should ask fhe smallest and the biggest things they want from Allah. I was never a good practicing muslim sometimes i think it is a warning from Allah that He can do anything. Sometimes i really have good dreams and sometimes i lose hope. I dont want to quit asking Allah because I believe that Allah likes a person who makes dua. Alhumdulilah now im a very different person my thinking and life has changed but i still want her to be my wife. What should i do, is there a way to really find out if any (sihr or magic) was done. And please please please its a humble request for anyone reading this to make dua for me that Allah gives me her as a wife im really stressed and depressed. May Allah bless all of you ameen!

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    258 Post(s)

Re: Dua and advice needed desperately

Salaam Akhi.

Allah swt has made us in pairs and if she is the 1 your destined to be with you will otherwise move on.

True love is God.

In our duas.

Peace.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)

She is someone else's wife.

The only reason you are depressed and stressed is because you are still clinging on to her. You need to seriously move on and make Dua'a to Allah for a good wife (not specifically asking for her).
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Okay, you are thinking irrationally. She was not in your destiny as she is some other man's wife and he has rights over her and they are in a halal relationship. Shut her out of your life, make dua to Allah you get over her and then go and find someone else. Do not make dua to marry a married woman, she is taken now. Inshallah Allah will heal your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Look at it this way. You are married to someone but another man has feelings for her and wants your wife to be his wife. How would that make you feel?

You can't make dua for her to become your wife because the only way she can become your wife is if her husband dies or they get divorced. Stop thinking like that.

She was not meant for you otherwise you would have been married to her. Do dua for a pious wife who will be the comfort of your eyes.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

What kind of a girl is this she accepts a nikkah by her own free will she was not forced from what you wrote
    Because if she was the marriage is invalid
    If she accepted it willingly then shes going behind her husbands back and speaking to u
    If thats the case get away from her b4 u break a marriage and do zina

If she wants to find out if there sihr done tell her to ask Allah to show her the truth
    She can also go to a raaqi but it has to be a real one not some fake one that does black magic as well
    Real ones will read quran and use water nothing else really and they wont ask for your mothers name

Leave her alone and stop speaking to her if her marriage is invalid and was done due to sihr her marriage will eventually dissolve and she will then speak to u

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)

I feel sorry for the girl. Why do parents do this.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juwairiyyah View Post
    I feel sorry for the girl. Why do parents do this.
    She accepted the nikah so why are u sorry if she wanted to she could have said no even though they coerced her

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    She accepted the nikah so why are u sorry if she wanted to she could have said no even though they coerced her

OP said she's unwilling, so she probably said no but her family forced her anyway. This happens a lot in backward cultures.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juwairiyyah View Post
    OP said she's unwilling, so she probably said no but her family forced her anyway. This happens a lot in backward cultures.
    If she was forced then the marriage is invalid and it will be zina

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9273 Post(s)

Sorry brother but this is really unfair

Whatever the reason, she is someone else's wife.

You are hurting now and she's not even your wife, imagine how hurt her husband will be?

It's not a nice thing to know that your spouse has other connections.

For the sake of Allah and for the sake of your own sanity, let go of something that does not belong to you.

We don't belong to each other, we only belong to Allah and we will return to him to be questioned how much we loved him.

Look at the state of us, we love other human beings so much that we forget the one that is the Most Cherishing.

May Allah ease your affairs. Ameen
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

1of the volatile beings myeverything's Avatar
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1551 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ya'sin View Post
    Sorry brother but this is really unfair

Whatever the reason, she is someone else's wife.

You are hurting now and she's not even your wife, imagine how hurt her husband will be?

It's not a nice thing to know that your spouse has other connections.

For the sake of Allah and for the sake of your own sanity, let go of something that does not belong to you.

We don't belong to each other, we only belong to Allah and we will return to him to be questioned how much we loved him.

Look at the state of us, we love other human beings so much that we forget the one that is the Most Cherishing.

May Allah ease your affairs. Ameen
    very true .. well said
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Also in life if your duaa is not accepted in this world do not be upset or look at in a bad way and turn away from Allah instead go towards Allah more as its a test and you will be rewarded in jannah for your patience and righteousness