Unregistered1234
    Guests

Dream interpretation

As Salaam u Alaikum

I am 21 years old, unmarried
    I am still studying,
    I do however have a boyfriend

I had a dream I was 5months pregnant with twins

In the dream my mother had taken me to the doctor, I could see the stretch marks on my tummy and the doctor said I was having having twins and I even got to hear the heartbeats of the babies
    My boyfriend his father and sister were also present in my dream
    His father and sister were happy about the pregnancy as it was my boyfriends child
    We were all having breakfast together and later I was sleeping next to his sister.

Can somebody please help me with an interpretation of this dream?

Jazakallah.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)

Re: Dream interpretation

I have no idea what your dream means, as I don't have the knowledge to interpret them.

I just wanted to let you know that it's haram to have a boyfriend. Try to cut him completely out of your life ASAP, because you'll continuously gain sins by remaining in this haram relationship.
    “And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Quran 50:16)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    913 Post(s)

Re: Dream interpretation

I dont know how to interpret your dream

But take this advice stop your haram relationship asap
    You probably heard this many times but u dont understand the negative consequences that it will bring later in the dunya and akhira
    If you want check the number of other threads about marriages where problems occur due to haram relationships
    Not to mention being burnt in an oven again and again while in al barzak (this is not hell,hell is even worse)

If hes muslim and he actually cares tell him to go to your father and ask for your hand in marriage
    If he doesnt want to then it shows what kind of a man he is
    Either way end it before you live to regret it or before Allah takes your soul while u didnt get the chance to repent