Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Hajj Reviews

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hajj Reviews

Anybody who went Hajj please can they post reviews so to help others who want to go next year. My cousin went with Yusuf Hakim tours and he was very pleased with everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Hajj Reviews

Yes it would be nice for the Hujjaj to give some feedback or reviews on how there Hajj progressed. Both positive as well as constructive feedback welcome.

My cousin went with an agent in Bradford were he paid £5K each for 3 people sharing a room. I went to see him yesterday and he was very upset with his agent, he kept saying he felt he never went on Hajj. When he complained about getting his room cleaned as his mother was ill the agent was no were to be seen, with the hotel staff falling on deaf ears so when he finally met him and said he would complain to the MOJ about his experience the agent laughed it off saying when you go back to the UK, sleep in your comfy bed you wont even bother.

On the other hand my neighbour paid £4.5K each for 3 people sharing a room and he was singing praises regarding the agent. His exact words were the agent was so good i have added a stone in weight for the 1st time in years, the breakfast, lunch & evening meal was splendid. But joking a side it was his 2nd Hajj and he really enjoyed it this time round.

I am interested in performing Hajj 2018 so would like as much feedback as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I would say it depends on each individual that what his satisfaction levels and expectations are and it is very hard to evaluate a hajj group on one person’s/ family’s recommendation. I went for Hajj with my wife in 2014 and it wasn’t a 5 star package but important thing for me was that hotel is near Haram as we went for 15 days and wanted to spend max time in masjid and get to complete all rituals of Hajj.

Hotel wasn’t great but I was satisfied that Allah has blessed me with the opportunity to perform hajj while I am young and in best of my health. There wanst anything 5 star in my package but it was one of the best experience of my life , I have travelled all over the world for work and family holidays and stayed in many 5 star hotels but nothing can beat the night I spent on grounds of Muzdalfha with thousands of fellow hujjaj around the world. But in my group there were some people who weren’t satisfied with anything… rooms, busses, food , fellow group members or group leader.. Although we were all living in the same hotels / mina camps and eating same food and using same busses… but they might have different experience.

Very next year my elder brother went with the same group on my recommendation and he wasn’t satisfied at all that rooms were not clean and people he went with aren’t nice … and this year my younger brother went with the same group and he came back with an excellent experience and he made many friends there… so same group with similar kind of arrangements but different experiences and views..

Going with a 5 start package is not a guarantee that you would have great experience,, my uncle went on a 5 start package and stayed in a 5 star hotel next to clock tower but in there group there was a fight between two families on mobile charging that I was charging my mobile and why you took it off to charge your’s !!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iqbal 1976 View Post
    Yes it would be nice for the Hujjaj to give some feedback or reviews on how there Hajj progressed. Both positive as well as constructive feedback welcome.

My cousin went with an agent in Bradford were he paid £5K each for 3 people sharing a room. I went to see him yesterday and he was very upset with his agent, he kept saying he felt he never went on Hajj. When he complained about getting his room cleaned as his mother was ill the agent was no were to be seen, with the hotel staff falling on deaf ears so when he finally met him and said he would complain to the MOJ about his experience the agent laughed it off saying when you go back to the UK, sleep in your comfy bed you wont even bother.

On the other hand my neighbour paid £4.5K each for 3 people sharing a room and he was singing praises regarding the agent. His exact words were the agent was so good i have added a stone in weight for the 1st time in years, the breakfast, lunch & evening meal was splendid. But joking a side it was his 2nd Hajj and he really enjoyed it this time round.

I am interested in performing Hajj 2018 so would like as much feedback as possible.
    Can you list these 2 companies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Salaam Brother Yousef

As i wasn't part of either group i feel it is unfair to add details of either Hajj Operator.

My cousin has left feedback on Facebook, so all i can advise is do your research on the Agent you are choosing so there is no regrets for the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I have added my review in detail, distributed in 32 chapters. Please find it here! Thanks...

https://guidetohajj.wordpress.com/

Table of Contents:
    1: General Information
    2: Hajj Itinerary & Facilities
    3: Hajj Schemes & Their Cost
    4: How Much Cash to Carry?
    5: Hajj Basic Items List
    6: Entering into the State of Ihram
    7: Jeddah Air Plane to Mecca Hotel
    8: SIM Card
    9: Masjid Al-Haram
    10: Inside Masjid Al-Haram