Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    About "delete" n moderation

    Hey there is no deletr thread button for the threads we open! And moderation doesnt work effectively.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Yes please someone answer this question. I have been wondering about it since I joined.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Quote Originally Posted by aelmo View Post
    Yes please someone answer this question. I have been wondering about it since I joined.
    Forum is abandoned bro, noone cares anymore not like when i was here in 2005 lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Quote Originally Posted by ebubekir01 View Post
    Forum is abandoned bro, noone cares anymore not like when i was here in 2005 lol
    Still, I just want to know. Also about editing things too.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Quote Originally Posted by aelmo View Post
    Still, I just want to know. Also about editing things too.
    İ guess we need a turkish moderator here to lead the forums, ive heard they are good at leading @imran1976

  6. #6
    **** sajid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    42,147
    Mentioned
    1026 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2087 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    695

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Salam
    There is no delete because this would just give OP control to delete their own thread, if a thread is popular and has 100s of reply and OP decides just to delete it then you can imagine how fustrated people will be and the blame will be on mods for deleting it which is the reason why it is disabled

    Regarding editing there is a 15min limit i think anything apart from that you can't, again it is open for abuse people would abuse that function

  7. #7
    -.-" Cptn._.Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,015
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2049 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    476

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Quote Originally Posted by sajid View Post
    Salam
    There is no delete because this would just give OP control to delete their own thread, if a thread is popular and has 100s of reply and OP decides just to delete it then you can imagine how fustrated people will be and the blame will be on mods for deleting it which is the reason why it is disabled

    Regarding editing there is a 15min limit i think anything apart from that you can't, again it is open for abuse people would abuse that function
    I had a thread 100s of replies and 6 or more pages long and it got permanently deleted.
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic

  8. #8
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,561
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
    I had a thread 100s of replies and 6 or more pages long and it got permanently deleted.
    Lol.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  9. #9
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,382
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7582 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: About "delete" n moderation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
    I had a thread 100s of replies and 6 or more pages long and it got permanently deleted.
    which thread was that?

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop