Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Night at Forest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Night at Forest

Assalamu alaykum brother and sisters, i live in a house in forest or can say woods and at nights i go out for smoking alone while everyone sleeps, its completly dark and tree´s infront should i be worried from jinns? I think of it all the time when i go out like im not safe not that im scared im just worried that might get involved in something and no one cant see me i recite ever day and night ayatul kursi and sur nas / falek

Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9180 Post(s)

Re: Night at Forest

Ppl will roastyou for the cause you go outside for, edit while you can
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    Ppl will roastyou for the cause you go outside for, edit while you can
    Well if you meant about smoking i know it might be haram but its something that im trying to stop and inshallah soon will do, and i say what i want only allah can judge me.

Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arijan View Post
    Well if you meant about smoking i know it might be haram but its something that im trying to stop and inshallah soon will do, and i say what i want only allah can judge me.
    Okay bro
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    Okay bro
    thanks anyway sis

Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2089 Post(s)

Can you switch to e-cigs? A lot of people have managed to stop by switching to these. I don't know if they're any better for you but I'm thinking fruity inhaler is better than tobacco.

May Allah (swt) make it easy for you. Ameen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rifqah View Post

Can you switch to e-cigs? A lot of people have managed to stop by switching to these. I don't know if they're any better for you but I'm thinking fruity inhaler is better than tobacco.

May Allah (swt) make it easy for you. Ameen
    I tried but didnt work for me just gave me headache, ameen inshallah thank you

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Salam alaikum

I would advise you not to get into the habit of this for a couple reasons.

1.the shayiteen spread out at night,this is "their" time to be active just as the daytime is our time to be active. You are a lot more likely to meet a nasty jinn after sundown than during the day.

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
    Allah's Messenger (sallahu alahi wasalam) said, "When night falls (or it is evening), keep your children close to you for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night elapses, you can let them free. Close the doors and mention the Name of Allah, for Satan does not open a closed door."

2.Shayiteen are attracted to people who sin. your smoking is a sin.

3.Shayiteen are attracted to foul smelling things. Dung,urine,rotting food,cigarette smoke etc. so you are actually attracting them to you by doing this. Nice smells attract the angels and foul ones at
    jinn as a general rule.

4.shayiteen like to live where people do not,the forest is not occupied by people during the night so the shayiteen like to be there. It's common in Many culture around the world not to go into wooded areas,thick forest or jungle after sundown due to "evil spirits" or whatever that culture calls jinn being out and about at night.

some points to think about.
    This is habit issetting yourself for disaster as it's just a matter of time before one of those jinn decides to attack you as your making yourself an easy and available target.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Salam alaikum

I would advise you not to get into the habit of this for a couple reasons.

1.the shayiteen spread out at night,this is "their" time to be active just as the daytime is our time to be active. You are a lot more likely to meet a nasty jinn after sundown than during the day.

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
    Allah's Messenger (sallahu alahi wasalam) said, "When night falls (or it is evening), keep your children close to you for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night elapses, you can let them free. Close the doors and mention the Name of Allah, for Satan does not open a closed door."

2.Shayiteen are attracted to people who sin. your smoking is a sin.

3.Shayiteen are attracted to foul smelling things. Dung,urine,rotting food,cigarette smoke etc. so you are actually attracting them to you by doing this. Nice smells attract the angels and foul ones at
    jinn as a general rule.

4.shayiteen like to live where people do not,the forest is not occupied by people during the night so the shayiteen like to be there. It's common in Many culture around the world not to go into wooded areas,thick forest or jungle after sundown due to "evil spirits" or whatever that culture calls jinn being out and about at night.

some points to think about.
    This is habit issetting yourself for disaster as it's just a matter of time before one of those jinn decides to attack you as your making yourself an easy and available target.
    I really needed this answer, thanks a lot brother. I will be much more careful from now on

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

please increase in your protective adkhar for awhile as you have been putting yourself out there and advertising yourself to them so it is possible that one has taken notice of you.

Jinn can often times wait for an opportunity to strike and some are very patient in this. They have longer lifespans than us so experience time differently so may not attack at the first chance as they feel no urgency due to their longer lifespans.

I firmly believe that tobacco is one of the drugs that shaman used in N.America to call the shayiteen and to make contact with them like peyote,datura and mushrooms.

Looking at native culture and how they interacted with jinns gives us some clues as to how to avoid and also fight them. Shaman/witch doctors used several major methods to contact the jinn. these methods are common to europe,africa,north and south america,asia,australia,oceania etc.

1.drumming/music
    2.dancing
    3.isolation/deprivation
    4.alkaloid drugs,usually hallucinogens
    5.cross dressing/homosexuality
    6.physical mutilation/tattoos
    7.killing/sacrificing (for other than Allah ie the jinn)including cannabalism

Many native/aboriginal belief systems are totally devoid of tawheed and are are almost entirely based on seeking help from jinns and magic/sihr
    as you can see all of the above are forbidden in Islam and for good reason. It's really only the abrahamic religions that forbid some or or all of these things(religions that were originally based on tawheed)
    you can look at cultures anywhere in the world that are based on sihr and find these things as they work and are effective at calling jinn.

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Assalamu alaykum brother and sisters, i live in a house in forest or can say woods and at nights i go out for smoking alone while everyone sleeps, its completly dark and tree´s infront should i be worried from jinns? I think of it all the time when i go out like im not safe not that im scared im just worried that might get involved in something and no one cant see me i recite ever day and night ayatul kursi and sur nas / falek
    I would be more worried about bears.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    But more seriously, read your adhkaar before going onto secluded places.
    Also try quitting smoking as it is bad for your health.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

a gronn
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1136 Post(s)

i think the jinn need a lighting source aswell.

i dont think they have night vision like cats
    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5590 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magok View Post

Unless you step on one.

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

OK so you want to go outside to sin, and you are making du'a seeking protection from Allah...
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    OK so you want to go outside to sin, and you are making du'a seeking protection from Allah...
    Not everyone considers smoking haram...

Besides, he said he's trying to quit.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    yeah, those shadey bears never work so they can't afford a pack and are always bumming smokes,plus they'll nick your lighter while saying some nonsense about"preventing forest fires"

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dsr478 View Post

without a doubt haram for various reasons.
    But seriously they are by far the hardest drug to quit though,much harder than even hard drugs like cocaine,meth and heroin as every gas station and corner store sells em.
    Last edited by Samsandman; 07-10-17 at 05:07 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    without a doubt haram for various reasons.
    But seriously they are by far the hardest drug to quit though,much harder than even hard drugs like cocaine,meth and heroin as every gas station and corner store sells em.
    Chill out it's not that addicting.

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dsr478 View Post

There are huge amounts of sins people claim are not haram, maybe the knowledge didn't reach the people who came to these vedicts, or perhaps they erred, like those who said smoking was makrooh as they saw no harm in it other than the foul smell.

As for smoking now, and those who parrot these mistaken views today, even long after the evidence clearly showed it is a poison, then they have little or no excuses for such levels of stupidity and ignorance, especially in today's world where the harms are known and clear.
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

First of all what ur saying here is that if hes going to "sin" hes not supposed to make dua for protection? Thats a new one... Dua can be made when ever a person want, even though hes according to you sinning. What if im addicted to something and make a dua for help to get rid of it? Beside keep a notice that every dua is accepted, either in this world or in the here after.

There are huge amounts of sins people claim are not haram, maybe the knowledge didn't reach the people who came to these vedicts, or perhaps they erred, like those who said smoking was makrooh as they saw no harm in it other than the foul smell.

As for smoking now, and those who parrot these mistaken views today, even long after the evidence clearly showed it is a poison, then they have little or no excuses for such levels of stupidity and ignorance, especially in today's world where the harms are known and clear.
    This post made my day... Clearly it is you who have no understandment nor knownledge. Yes smoking is bad for your Health but so is eating food or are you gonna tell me that you grow your own food? How about driving a car? isnt that hurtful? arent you hurting the Environment and your or others when you breath in the gas?

Let me just Point out that alot of stuff any regular human being from 2017 does is actully hurt its body in many different ways. Smoking is makrooh and not haram so dont go call people stupid or ignorance.

Rather try to help the brother out than kinda trying to insult/flame him. Try to be a better person and actually make a dua for him to quit smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by magok View Post

Jinn doesnt need light source, they dwell in dark places and dont actually like lights, especially Electronic lights.
    They love fire/Candle, it kinda attracts them too.

Sorry for going off topic but lets get back to it now.

Yes, beware of forest at night, dont go out and urinate on a tree or throw something into the forest without saying bismillah, as its well know that jinn lives there. I have a case where a kid peed on a tree and got possessed by a Young female jinni girl. Beside jinns Always tries to scare humans, just ignore them and dont be frightened from them.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moddi View Post
    First of all what ur saying here is that if hes going to "sin" hes not supposed to make dua for protection? Thats a new one... Dua can be made when ever a person want, even though hes according to you sinning. What if im addicted to something and make a dua for help to get rid of it? Beside keep a notice that every dua is accepted, either in this world or in the here after.

This post made my day... Clearly it is you who have no understandment nor knownledge. Yes smoking is bad for your Health but so is eating food or are you gonna tell me that you grow your own food? How about driving a car? isnt that hurtful? arent you hurting the Environment and your or others when you breath in the gas?

Let me just Point out that alot of stuff any regular human being from 2017 does is actully hurt its body in many different ways. Smoking is makrooh and not haram so dont go call people stupid or ignorance.

Rather try to help the brother out than kinda trying to insult/flame him. Try to be a better person and actually make a dua for him to quit smoking.

Jinn doesnt need light source, they dwell in dark places and dont actually like lights, especially Electronic lights.
    They love fire/Candle, it kinda attracts them too.

Sorry for going off topic but lets get back to it now.

Yes, beware of forest at night, dont go out and urinate on a tree or throw something into the forest without saying bismillah, as its well know that jinn lives there. I have a case where a kid peed on a tree and got possessed by a Young female jinni girl. Beside jinns Always tries to scare humans, just ignore them and dont be frightened from them.
    avoiding the sin in the first place is the correct approach, No one should be making dua to reduce the harm of a sin if the sin can be avoided. It's like making dua you don't contract an STD while committing Zina,the correct action is not to commit zina in the first place. your logic in the matter is extremely flawed.

There should be no doubt that smoking is haram. The fatwa that it is makrooh is faulty for a number of reasons and no informed responsible shayook can say otherwise. Shayook are not infallible and can make mistakes,this fatwa is clearly one of them.

Eating food is not unhealthy and the opposite is true, completely abstaining from eating food is 100% fatal and therefore haram so your argument is invalid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Hm.. i replied to you brother Samsandman but it seems it need approvement from the moderator. Well im gonna keep it short, i mostly disagre with you and Allah knows best.

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

https://islamqa.info/en/110

Is smoking cigarettes Haraam?
    Published Date: 1997-07-11
    Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be on His Prophet SAWS.

Smoking is one of the things which has caused a lot of problems and harm these days and it has spread like wild fire. Before we discuss this topic in detail, we should know that Allaah the Almighty has divided things in the world into two types, good or permissible (al-tayyibaat, al-halaal) and evil or prohibited (al-khabaa'ith, al-haraam), and there is no third type. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning) in surat al-A'raaf (7:157):

"And He makes good things halaal for them and bad things haraam."

Considering this fact, smoking can either be permissible and good or prohibited and evil.

Thus, we present some of its characteristics and let the person asking the question see himself in which type lies smoking.

There is no disagreement among the physicians and sane people that smoking is harmful for health. It is one of the major causes of lung cancer and other diseases. It is also one of the major causes of death. Since, it is known that the Islamic law prohibits everything that is harmful for a human being. Allah said (interpretation of meaning):
    "Do not kill yourself. Allah is Merciful unto you." (Surat al-Nisaa' 4:29)

In addition, His Prophet SAWS (peace be upon him) said:

"There is no harm or causing of harm (in Islaam)." (Arabic "laa darar wa laa diraar")

He SAWS (peace be upon him) also said:

"A person will not be able to move on the Day of Judgment until he is asked about ... his body as to what he engaged it in."

Smoking also goes against the saying of the Prophet SAWS:

"Your body has a right on you."

There is no disagreement among the physicians and sane people that smoking is harmful for the health of others who inhale the polluted breath of the smoker. Medical research has proven the harmful effects of smoking mothers on their children. The offensive smell caused by smoking is a source of pain to the worshippers of Allah among humans and angels. The angels are offended and suffer from the same things that the human beings suffer from. Allah said (interpretation of the meaning):
    "Those who cause harm to believing men and women without any reason do a great sin." (Surat al-Ahzaab, 33:58)

The money that is spent on cigarettes is used on buying a harmful thing and is therefore an extravagance. Allah said (interpretation of the meaning):
    "… and do not be extravagant wasters. Those who are extravagant are kinsmen of Satan." (Surat al-Israa' 17:26-27)

Extravagance (in Islam) means spending on something haraam.

Spending money on cigarettes is a waste of resources as well. The Prophet SAWS (peace be upon him) said:

"A person will not be able to move on the Day of Judgment until he is asked about ..... what he owned as to how he spent it."

Considering all that has been presented, it can be clearly seen that smoking is an evil among many others. It is not permissible to indulge in it, or buy and sell it, or even to offer it to others. It is incumbent on a person who is addicted to it that he must make all efforts and get whatever necessary treatment to stop it. If the unbelievers have understood the harm caused by smoking and made laws regarding it, the Muslims should be even more eager to stop it and treat those who are addicted to it.

We ask Allah the Almighty to cure everyone indulging in this evil and help him in giving it up. Allah is the Best Guide to the Right Path.

Islam Q&A
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moddi View Post
    Hm.. i replied to you brother Samsandman but it seems it need approvement from the moderator. Well im gonna keep it short, i mostly disagre with you and Allah knows best.
    Why do you state it is only something makrooh?
    I assume your quoting a person of knowledge, would you mind posting their fatwah so we can see the reasons for their position?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

No brother. I will not continue this as clearly as it benefit neither me nor you. I already have knownledge of the ahadith you wrote and i can give you other example of lets just say food that fit the same position as smoking and the hadith written. But i feel that its an endless talk an arguement that will not be of any benefit for any part. Jazzaka Allah khair for all the time you put into the message and have a great day.

unbelivablyweak...strong MalikOne™'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

You can smoke and be illogical if it satisfies it also becomes emotional for a smoker to leave habit but once you been guided and all the logical thoughts Islam brings its makes it much clearer you are enjoying a little bit something with little meaning and alot of distraction it can almost be seen as totally in vain. U can forget about what's bugging you for a minute. I'm still in that game unfortunately. BTW shayateen are mostly focused on their task,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I think leaving smoking can be a sensational feeling on its own once your foundation is good its easy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

One thing I guarantee you can be thinking classy indeed but by smoking your holding back a higher classier ground

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Remember smoking is not nourishment its not divorce your body is reacting to a bad situation smoking is not a solution it's just a reaction