Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 95
  1. #1
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    :

    hey peeps so what car do you drive?

    i wonder who has the highest mileage car on ummah forums

    share any car related stuff in this thread


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    I have been looking at the Hyundai i30.

  3. #3
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    I have been looking at the Hyundai i30.
    diesel or petrol?

    good cars hyundais

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    diesel or petrol?

    good cars hyundais
    petrol i think.

  5. #5
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    petrol i think.
    are looking to buy second hand or brand new?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    are looking to buy second hand or brand new?
    new. but waiting but waiting to save up a bit more.

  7. #7
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    new. but waiting but waiting to save up a bit more.
    may Allah make it easy for you

    petrol is better if you dont drive much or do short trips, diesels better for motorway etc

  8. #8
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    this guy does good tutorials for vw, audis etc
    www.youtube.com/user/BMACVAGS/videos

  9. #9
    meow Abisali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,292
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    699 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    326

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    I got excited because I read the title too fast and thought it said Cats not Cars. I am disappoint.

  10. #10
    Combating Coconuts in UF
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,054
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Vehicle is around 130k now. Older 2009.

    Ive always wanted to buy either a Lexus LS, BMW 7 series, Audi RS or an S class.

    The interior of those vehicles are so comfortble and luxurious.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

    If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

  11. #11
    Cerebral Assassin Tide2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,880
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    461 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: What car do you drive?

    None, I cannot see good plus my coordination is bad.

  12. #12
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Abisali View Post
    I got excited because I read the title too fast and thought it said Cats not Cars. I am disappoint.
    sorry to disappoint lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdell View Post
    Vehicle is around 130k now. Older 2009.

    Ive always wanted to buy either a Lexus LS, BMW 7 series, Audi RS or an S class.

    The interior of those vehicles are so comfortble and luxurious.
    the audi rs lines are nice

    so what car do you have with the 130k?

  13. #13
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: What car do you drive?

    @sajid what car do you have? and what sort of mileage is it?

  14. #14
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: What car do you drive?

    thought id share this vid, real eye opener as in should service the car regularly

    Reasons Why You Should Change Your Fuel Filter....... Must See!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6wmSCgVWOM

  15. #15
    Forgive me please patient believer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    7,887
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2728 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    488

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Can someone recommend some cheap car insurance for a beginner ?
    I did 13 lessons of manual car driving lessons but it was expensive and long.So I want to start automatic driving lessons becasue i need to get my licence very as soon as possible. Anyways , i know nothing about cars neither do i want to .So i want to know if you recommend a good (cheap )automatic car . empathizes on cheap please lol.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

  16. #16
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by patient believer View Post
    Can someone recommend some cheap car insurance for a beginner ?
    I did 13 lessons of manual car driving lessons but it was expensive and long.So I want to start automatic driving lessons becasue i need to get my licence very as soon as possible. Anyways , i know nothing about cars neither do i want to .So i want to know if you recommend a good (cheap )automatic car . empathizes on cheap please lol.
    have you tried out the comparison websites?

    if not, try out moneysupermarket, confused.com, and compare the market

    for first car you cant go wrong with a skoda fabia or a nissan micra

  17. #17
    islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    9,748
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3614 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    888

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    have you tried out the comparison websites?

    if not, try out moneysupermarket, confused.com, and compare the market

    for first car you cant go wrong with a skoda fabia or a nissan micra
    Just don't get a Nissan March. Lol my uncle used to call them gaymobiles
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

  18. #18
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Just don't get a Nissan March. Lol my uncle used to call them gaymobiles
    lol

    theyre reliable little cars, especially for the first car

  19. #19
    061116 Rifqah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,737
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    286

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    thought id share this vid, real eye opener as in should service the car regularly

    Reasons Why You Should Change Your Fuel Filter....... Must See!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6wmSCgVWOM
    I do get mine done every year.

    My next car I would like to be a Peugeot or an Audi. I like their lights.

  20. #20
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rifqah View Post
    I do get mine done every year.

    My next car I would like to be a Peugeot or an Audi. I like their lights.
    yea thats good that you service it regularly

    i like audis, not too keen on peugeots to be honest

    what car do you have?
    Last edited by Simply_Logical; 14-09-17 at 12:25 PM.

  21. #21
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    another good vid

    What does the inside of a Fuel Filter look like after 300,000 miles?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TfTQTmuq4

  22. #22
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,692
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    815 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    So whose ordering the AMG One?

  23. #23
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoor View Post
    So whose ordering the AMG One?
    just googled it, looks nice

  24. #24
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,692
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    815 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    just googled it, looks nice
    ZAR 40M will buy you a house in South Africa's richest suburbs...

    Thats just how expensise it is.

    Because formula one street car...

  25. #25
    أبو حمزة Salman Al-Farsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,476
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    I have a civic with 60k mileage, mot is due next month which I m slightly nervous about as previous mot said front ball joints are deliberated (wahtever that means!) and service guy said rear brake discs are corroded which I can see. Im just putting off the repairs as I am thinking of changing to a 7 seater either x-trail or the 218 civic just not spacious enough for kids and their stuff. Wonder if MOT check brake discs and ball joints as otherwise the car is perfect?

    anyone recemmend good mechanic in London?
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

  26. #26
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoor View Post
    ZAR 40M will buy you a house in South Africa's richest suburbs...

    Thats just how expensise it is.

    Because formula one street car...
    yea its expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    I have a civic with 60k mileage, mot is due next month which I m slightly nervous about as previous mot said front ball joints are deliberated (wahtever that means!) and service guy said rear brake discs are corroded which I can see. Im just putting off the repairs as I am thinking of changing to a 7 seater either x-trail or the 218 civic just not spacious enough for kids and their stuff. Wonder if MOT check brake discs and ball joints as otherwise the car is perfect?

    anyone recemmend good mechanic in London?
    i dont know about ball joints but they will defo check out the brake discs and pads

    i just searched and found this mot checklist, dont know if that helps
    https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...klist-vt29.pdf

    which shape is your civic? the newer one or the older one?

  27. #27
    أبو حمزة Salman Al-Farsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,476
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    yea its expensive



    i dont know about ball joints but they will defo check out the brake discs and pads

    i just searched and found this mot checklist, dont know if that helps
    https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...klist-vt29.pdf

    which shape is your civic? the newer one or the older one?
    jzk new shape civic 5 door.

    waht do u drive?
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

  28. #28
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Bro I want an M5....

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  29. #29
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    jzk new shape civic 5 door.

    waht do u drive?
    kewl, i got a vw golf mk4 currently on 134k but thats nothing for a diesel

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Bro I want an M5....
    nice cars, you saving up for one?

  30. #30
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    kewl, i got a vw golf mk4 currently on 134k but thats nothing for a diesel



    nice cars, you saving up for one?
    Its gonna take a while I suppose...
    I wana drive to morocco in that

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  31. #31
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Its gonna take a while I suppose...
    I wana drive to morocco in that
    how comes? lol

  32. #32
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    how comes? lol
    Lol just curious ..and morocco is a good drive..

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  33. #33
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Lol just curious ..and morocco is a good drive..
    oh ok lol

    the bmw m5 looks nice especially the front


  34. #34
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    oh ok lol

    the bmw m5 looks nice especially the front

    Yeah its awesome bro 0 -60 under 4 seconds,remember the video you sent me with ur mate..

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  35. #35
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Yeah its awesome bro 0 -60 under 4 seconds,remember the video you sent me with ur mate..
    oh yea forgot about that, ye hes got a golf one of the faster models

    yea the bmw m5 is a beast, its powerful and slick at the same time

    do you prefer the newer m5 or the older ones?

  36. #36
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: ***The Official Cars Thread - All Things Cars***

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    oh yea forgot about that, ye hes got a golf one of the faster models

    yea the bmw m5 is a beast, its powerful and slick at the same time

    do you prefer the newer m5 or the older ones?
    Old bro ,more muscle ...new one looks nice though

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  37. #37
    أبو حمزة Salman Al-Farsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,476
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    yea thats good that you service it regularly

    i like audis, not too keen on peugeots to be honest

    what car do you have?
    I had a Peugeot 207 gt, for a lightweight it was a very fast car it roared. The only downside was interior/ exterior lights kept blowing
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

  38. #38
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Btw are you into engines.....
    Well I am more airline engines fan tbh....

    Rolls royce had an awesome documentary about how engines are made ....

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  39. #39
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Old bro ,more muscle ...new one looks nice though
    the old one is nice, any idea how much they go for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    I had a Peugeot 207 gt, for a lightweight it was a very fast car it roared. The only downside was interior/ exterior lights kept blowing
    i not keen on them due to a lot of electrical faults

  40. #40
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,377
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: What car do you drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Btw are you into engines.....
    Well I am more airline engines fan tbh....

    Rolls royce had an awesome documentary about how engines are made ....
    post the link to the documentary if you can

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop