Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    How to turn to allah

    I am a 21 year old lady who was born into a muslim family but i neglected the deen and lived a life full of sin since i was a teenage girl; . I had always believed in allah and the messenger but i think from sinning away, it damaged my heart alot and removed the real faith in me.
    Committing loads of sins behind my parents back
    I ended up committing hypocrisy and became a munafiq which i didnt know i was until recently (didnt hate islam or anything, i just used to pray and fast to please my parents & show others which is also really bad) for a long time and then eventually left the deen completely (became kafir) along with committing loads of other major sins (i wont trouble u with).
    I even left home, but i came back to my family a couple years ago.
    Recently ive had my image start to change drastically, my face has become very unattractive (its hard to explain) which had basically stopped me from going out and sinning, i literally dont go anywhere because my face has become so disfigured (i left my job), I've also lost the ability to think properly and do simple tasks, my mind is a complete mess (took me ages to write this) . I forget alot of things, my mind wanders too much and cant get through the day without feeling uneasy, doubtful and fearful, i read that it says in the quran that allah does this to hypocrites, he exposes them in this world aswell as punishing them in the next, its made me realise the wrath of allah and now i want to turn to allah for help but i fear that i want to do it for the wrong reasons? (Gain in this world)
    With that being said, From reading alot about how serious the sins i commited were, and the punishments for them, i really want to come to islam. I want to repent properly (i have repented but idk if its valid) before i die. I dont want to be in the lowest level of hell.
    I also feel that (from what ive read) this sudden change in appearance and my head being a mess is allah punishing me for commiting shirk, kufr, hypocrisy and all the other sins.
    But I still feel enjoyment when i think of all the sins which is bad bcos how will i repent properly if i cant regret it?
    how do i make my intentions pure and regret the past sins, and everything that i still desire when my heart is sealed.
    I understand how cursed i am by allah and what allah has said about me in the quran, i know that he has most probably chosen to misguide me and made me "deaf, dumb and blind". Ive read that hes sealed my heart and with not guide me at all, is this true?
    I was adviced to do ghusl, start praying salat and say my shahada, do good deeds, islamic classes, dhikr to get close to allah, but i keep thinking that theres no point in me praying because from what ive read, allah hates me now so why would he accept my repentance and prayers and surely my deeds arent accepted, Especially if my intentions arent sincere.
    But i still pray even though i struggle to concentrate and make loads of mistakes and my mind wanders off (with my head being a mess, i think about random matters and then start hating myself), I tried repenting in dua but it just doesnt feel right.
    My salat feels empty, i cant get any emotion out or remorse.
    My dad is a moulana and when i tell him all this, he keeps saying its ok and im a believer now, and he'll help me do proper tauba. And il start to remember things again and everything will be fine as long as i keep praying and believigg that im forgiven and taken as a mumin.
    I dont think he understands tho, Its upsetting because i love the religion despite everything ive done, and i want to be a believer but i feel its too late now, what do i do?
    Sorry if i didnt make much sense.

  2. #2
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Sister dont ever think its too late. Allah is Al Ghaffar

    Az-Zumar 39:53

    قُلْ يٰعِبَادِىَ الَّذِيْنَ اَسْرَفُوْا عَلٰٓى اَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوْا مِنْ رَّحْمَةِ اللّٰهِ*ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوْبَ جَمِيْعًا*ؕ اِنَّهٗ هُوَ الْغَفُوْرُ الرَّحِيْمُ

    Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the merciful

    An-Nisa' 4:110



    وَمَنْ يَّعْمَلْ سُوْٓءًا اَوْ يَظْلِمْ نَفْسَهٗ ثُمَّ يَسْتَغْفِرِ اللّٰهَ يَجِدِ اللّٰهَ غَفُوْرًا رَّحِيْمًا
    And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah will find Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

    وعنه رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏:‏ ‏"‏والذي نفسي بيده لو لم تذنبوا، لذهب الله تعالى بكم، ولجاء بقوم يذنبون فيستغفرون الله تعالى فيغفر لهم‏"
    ‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
    Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:********************** The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "By the One in* Whose Hand my soul is! If you do not commit sins, Allah would replace* you with a people who would commit sins and seek forgiveness from Allah;* and Allah will certainly forgive them."

    [Muslim].



    Riyad as-Salihin
    *(The Book of Forgiveness)
    Sunnah.com reference : Book 20, Hadith 3
    Arabic/English book reference : Book 20, Hadith 1871

    Dont ever think that its too late. Even if your sins reached the skies Allah can still forgive you. Even if it was equal to the foam of the ocean. We all sin we are human even I feel guilty when I sin but dont let the shaytaan beat you in this constant battle throughout life. Say Alhamdullilah that Allah has allowed you to see the light before your soul was taken. You could have died anyday but Allah allowed you to change and seek forgiveness. To make taubah you have to sincerely ask for forgiveness,hate what you did and abandon the sin. Your already asking for forgiveness and im guessing youve abandoned alot of the major sins you once committed. Ask Allah to guide you and make your heart pure and to remove any blackness within your heart. And to make you hate your sins and ask Allah in your duaa when your in sujood in tahajjud salah this is the best time. Dont ever think thats it as long as your alive you have the opportunity to make taubah. And Allah loves the repenting people. You say cursed misguided deaf dumb and blind but it looks as if its the opposite your reading Quran trying to pray salaat go regularly to the masjid abandon bad friends ans make good muslim company and so on youve realised what you did was wrong . Just keep doing everything you was told to do and more and slowly you will see your imaan go higher listen to lectures about islam learn about your religion and also do self ruqya regularly. If you tell your self I have a chance to change theres still hope and your positive abou t it As your imaan goes higher you and if you make dua to Allah then inshAllah you will hate your sins. Avoid sins And your concentratiom will increase in salaat and normal life. Right now shaytaans is tryna take advantage of you but you gotta fight it. Remember as well some of the greatest muslims had bad pasts umar ra was an alcaholic who even beat up women he wanted to go kill the prophet. And then he became one of the closest to the prophet , the shaytaan would turn away when he saw umar he became Amir Al mu'mineen taking over lands in the east and west helping the oppressed and poor. Allah can help you just keep seeking Allah.
    Hope that helps inshAllah

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: How to turn to allah

    i know that allah is very forgiving, and he forgives when one sincerely repents.
    idk how to explain. i feel so trapped, im not able to learn anything anymore, i find it all so hard, i cant think properly. i was ok a while ago, i was able to do dhikr and learn duas again etc, learn surahs for salat but now i literally cannot do any of these things, ive lost the ability to make sense of things and remember. so if i cant do all these things in order to get close to allah then what option do i have? i read loads of tafsir about this matter and seriously convinced that i wont be able to ever feel the regret of my sins because of ive trangressed and hes put a lock on my heart, i think he will not let me return to the right path.
    i cant feel the sincere regret of my sins, and i dont think its whispers from shaytan, i genuinely think that i turned to allah for all the wrong reasons, and because i feel trapped and i just want out of this feeling, THATS why im doing all these good deeds. thats not right at all? i have abandoned loads of sins, youre right but that was because of my own reasons, because i just didnt wanna go out anymore because of self consciousness
    how can i come before him with the wrong intentions ask for forgiveness
    allah says he will not accept duas from a heedless heart and heart thats not sincere. so what do i do?
    i dont think its a psychological problem either, before u say that.
    i also think that my shahada werent valid because i werent sincere.
    i wish i could explain properly but i cant

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    Sister dont ever think its too late. Allah is Al Ghaffar

    Az-Zumar 39:53

    قُلْ يٰعِبَادِىَ الَّذِيْنَ اَسْرَفُوْا عَلٰٓى اَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوْا مِنْ رَّحْمَةِ اللّٰهِ*ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوْبَ جَمِيْعًا*ؕ اِنَّهٗ هُوَ الْغَفُوْرُ الرَّحِيْمُ

    Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the merciful

    An-Nisa' 4:110



    وَمَنْ يَّعْمَلْ سُوْٓءًا اَوْ يَظْلِمْ نَفْسَهٗ ثُمَّ يَسْتَغْفِرِ اللّٰهَ يَجِدِ اللّٰهَ غَفُوْرًا رَّحِيْمًا
    And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah will find Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

    وعنه رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏:‏ ‏"‏والذي نفسي بيده لو لم تذنبوا، لذهب الله تعالى بكم، ولجاء بقوم يذنبون فيستغفرون الله تعالى فيغفر لهم‏"
    ‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
    Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:********************** The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "By the One in* Whose Hand my soul is! If you do not commit sins, Allah would replace* you with a people who would commit sins and seek forgiveness from Allah;* and Allah will certainly forgive them."

    [Muslim].



    Riyad as-Salihin
    *(The Book of Forgiveness)
    Sunnah.com reference : Book 20, Hadith 3
    Arabic/English book reference : Book 20, Hadith 1871

    Dont ever think that its too late. Even if your sins reached the skies Allah can still forgive you. Even if it was equal to the foam of the ocean. We all sin we are human even I feel guilty when I sin but dont let the shaytaan beat you in this constant battle throughout life. Say Alhamdullilah that Allah has allowed you to see the light before your soul was taken. You could have died anyday but Allah allowed you to change and seek forgiveness. To make taubah you have to sincerely ask for forgiveness,hate what you did and abandon the sin. Your already asking for forgiveness and im guessing youve abandoned alot of the major sins you once committed. Ask Allah to guide you and make your heart pure and to remove any blackness within your heart. And to make you hate your sins and ask Allah in your duaa when your in sujood in tahajjud salah this is the best time. Dont ever think thats it as long as your alive you have the opportunity to make taubah. And Allah loves the repenting people. You say cursed misguided deaf dumb and blind but it looks as if its the opposite your reading Quran trying to pray salaat go regularly to the masjid abandon bad friends ans make good muslim company and so on youve realised what you did was wrong . Just keep doing everything you was told to do and more and slowly you will see your imaan go higher listen to lectures about islam learn about your religion and also do self ruqya regularly. If you tell your self I have a chance to change theres still hope and your positive abou t it As your imaan goes higher you and if you make dua to Allah then inshAllah you will hate your sins. Avoid sins And your concentratiom will increase in salaat and normal life. Right now shaytaans is tryna take advantage of you but you gotta fight it. Remember as well some of the greatest muslims had bad pasts umar ra was an alcaholic who even beat up women he wanted to go kill the prophet. And then he became one of the closest to the prophet , the shaytaan would turn away when he saw umar he became Amir Al mu'mineen taking over lands in the east and west helping the oppressed and poor. Allah can help you just keep seeking Allah.
    Hope that helps inshAllah
    i replied without a quote, idk if it notifies u

  5. #5
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by guidanc View Post
    i know that allah is very forgiving, and he forgives when one sincerely repents.
    idk how to explain. i feel so trapped, im not able to learn anything anymore, i find it all so hard, i cant think properly. i was ok a while ago, i was able to do dhikr and learn duas again etc, learn surahs for salat but now i literally cannot do any of these things, ive lost the ability to make sense of things and remember. so if i cant do all these things in order to get close to allah then what option do i have? i read loads of tafsir about this matter and seriously convinced that i wont be able to ever feel the regret of my sins because of ive trangressed and hes put a lock on my heart, i think he will not let me return to the right path.
    i cant feel the sincere regret of my sins, and i dont think its whispers from shaytan, i genuinely think that i turned to allah for all the wrong reasons, and because i feel trapped and i just want out of this feeling, THATS why im doing all these good deeds. thats not right at all? i have abandoned loads of sins, youre right but that was because of my own reasons, because i just didnt wanna go out anymore because of self consciousness
    how can i come before him with the wrong intentions ask for forgiveness
    allah says he will not accept duas from a heedless heart and heart thats not sincere. so what do i do?
    i dont think its a psychological problem either, before u say that.
    i also think that my shahada werent valid because i werent sincere.
    i wish i could explain properly but i cant
    Your saying everything you did was not sincerely for Allah but the thing is your thinking about Allah and your thinking how do i become sincere so already your changing alhamdullilah your realising your mistakes so try to change them and make dua to Allah to make you sincere
    And trust me shaytaans is affecting you to the point where your thinking this is the end theres no way i have chance to make thing right hes even deceiving you into thinking that this is all u and not shaytaan

    I think you should do ruqya or see a raaqi to see if there is any evil eye, black magic-jinn that may be affecting you to have a sudden change and not be able to read salaat or remember surahs and do dhikr is not normal unless out of laziness

    It is quite hard to talk properly through msging i recommend you go to a masjid and try speak to some muslim sisters to help you

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: How to turn to allah

    You should not think bad of Allah, these thoughts are from satan:

    A) "Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."(Surah 39:53).

    B) "And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord except for those astray"(Surah 15:56).

    C) "O my sons, go and find out about Joseph and his brother and despair not of relief from Allah . Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people" (Surah 12:87)


    If you sincerely repented then forget about the past, you have a forgiving and merciful Lord. Allah is so forgiving and merciful that He will turn your bad deeds of the past into good ones. Allah said:

    A) "Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." (Surah 25:70).

    Even the hypocrites, Allah said about them:

    B) "Except for those who repent, correct themselves, hold fast to Allah , and are sincere in their religion for Allah , for those will be with the believers. And Allah is going to give the believers a great reward."(Surah 4:146).

    Listen to the Quran to increase your faith:

    "The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely -"(Surah 8:2).

    1) Good website for Quran recitations: http://quranexplorer.com/quran/

    2) Good website for English translations: http://legacy.quran.com/

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by guidanc View Post
    i know that allah is very forgiving, and he forgives when one sincerely repents.
    idk how to explain. i feel so trapped, im not able to learn anything anymore, i find it all so hard, i cant think properly. i was ok a while ago, i was able to do dhikr and learn duas again etc, learn surahs for salat but now i literally cannot do any of these things, ive lost the ability to make sense of things and remember. so if i cant do all these things in order to get close to allah then what option do i have? i read loads of tafsir about this matter and seriously convinced that i wont be able to ever feel the regret of my sins because of ive trangressed and hes put a lock on my heart, i think he will not let me return to the right path.
    i cant feel the sincere regret of my sins, and i dont think its whispers from shaytan, i genuinely think that i turned to allah for all the wrong reasons, and because i feel trapped and i just want out of this feeling, THATS why im doing all these good deeds. thats not right at all? i have abandoned loads of sins, youre right but that was because of my own reasons, because i just didnt wanna go out anymore because of self consciousness
    how can i come before him with the wrong intentions ask for forgiveness
    allah says he will not accept duas from a heedless heart and heart thats not sincere. so what do i do?
    i dont think its a psychological problem either, before u say that.
    i also think that my shahada werent valid because i werent sincere.
    i wish i could explain properly but i cant
    There is no such thing as "wrong reasons", hardships are from Allah: "And We sent to no city a prophet [who was denied] except that We seized its people with poverty and hardship that they might humble themselves [to Allah ]." (Surah 7:94).

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by Calender121438 View Post
    You should not think bad of Allah, these thoughts are from satan:

    A) "Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."(Surah 39:53).

    B) "And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord except for those astray"(Surah 15:56).

    C) "O my sons, go and find out about Joseph and his brother and despair not of relief from Allah . Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people" (Surah 12:87)


    If you sincerely repented then forget about the past, you have a forgiving and merciful Lord. Allah is so forgiving and merciful that He will turn your bad deeds of the past into good ones. Allah said:

    A) "Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." (Surah 25:70).

    Even the hypocrites, Allah said about them:

    B) "Except for those who repent, correct themselves, hold fast to Allah , and are sincere in their religion for Allah , for those will be with the believers. And Allah is going to give the believers a great reward."(Surah 4:146).

    Listen to the Quran to increase your faith:

    "The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely -"(Surah 8:2).

    1) Good website for Quran recitations: http://quranexplorer.com/quran/

    2) Good website for English translations: http://legacy.quran.com/
    I wasnt meaning to speak bad, but thats what i mean by i cant collect my thoughts or speak properly or even think normally.
    Anyway, all of the parts of the quran being quoted by you guys are all about allah's servants.
    Im sure allah does not class me as his servant because everything im going through feels like a punishment that a disbeliever gets when theyve trangressed the limits (which ive done). So i know it wont have any affect of my heart (it hasnt), especially because i think allah has locked mine and said various times that i wont be guided anymore. And whatever is happening, i do deserve it, as allah said, Ive wronged myself, allah has not wronged me.
    I have repented but it wasnt sincere !! Thats why im feeling like this, thats why im feeling like a disbeliever.
    And all the things i need to do to get close to allah, i cannot do, my mind doesnt work in an orderly way anymore so i cant do alot of it, i forget most things. Im not posessed because i dont have any of the other major symptoms of being possessed. Its not just when i read arabic etc, i struggle with everything, ive read sooo many tafsir about this happening. I Would quote things if i could but i wont cos id be sitting here for hours, im finding it hard to write this anyway.
    This all makes sense now anyway, loads of interpretation of quran have said that this would happend to those whose refused to listen to allah, i would not be able to turn to anyone in this world and people would not understand when you explain to them, , no one can help me now.
    Except allah, but im struggling.
    I dont know why im still on here asking others for help, when i should be asking allah. (I do ask him but i dotn feel anything in salat n when making dua)
    I feel like i need something which will touch my heart enough to make me feel sincere in repentance. But mothing does, i listen to islamic talks alot to try make me feel quilty but my mind doesnt even register most of the stuff.
    Even when i read ur replies, half of it goes in and the rest just disappears.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by Calender121438 View Post
    You should not think bad of Allah, these thoughts are from satan:

    A) "Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."(Surah 39:53).

    B) "And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord except for those astray"(Surah 15:56).

    C) "O my sons, go and find out about Joseph and his brother and despair not of relief from Allah . Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people" (Surah 12:87)


    If you sincerely repented then forget about the past, you have a forgiving and merciful Lord. Allah is so forgiving and merciful that He will turn your bad deeds of the past into good ones. Allah said:

    A) "Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." (Surah 25:70).

    Even the hypocrites, Allah said about them:

    B) "Except for those who repent, correct themselves, hold fast to Allah , and are sincere in their religion for Allah , for those will be with the believers. And Allah is going to give the believers a great reward."(Surah 4:146).

    Listen to the Quran to increase your faith:

    "The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely -"(Surah 8:2).

    1) Good website for Quran recitations: http://quranexplorer.com/quran/

    2) Good website for English translations: http://legacy.quran.com/
    Holy Quran 2:10------------------
    فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَهُمُ اللَّهُ مَرَضًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْذِبُونَ
    In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

    And read no.3 on this page

    http://m.harunyahya.com/tr/Buku/4136...f-Satisfaction

    This describes what im feeling

  10. #10
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Well theres still time to change
    Your alive take advantage of your ime
    If youve realised your mistakes correct them just keep begging Allah to help you

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by guidanc View Post
    Holy Quran 2:10------------------
    فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَهُمُ اللَّهُ مَرَضًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْذِبُونَ
    In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

    And read no.3 on this page

    http://m.harunyahya.com/tr/Buku/4136...f-Satisfaction

    This describes what im feeling
    1) I do not think you are one of those that Allah described in (Surah 2:10) because those same hypocrites say:

    A) "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" (Surah 2:13)

    B) "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"(Surah 9:65).

    C) They say, "If we return to al-Madinah, the more honored [for power] will surely expel therefrom the more humble." And to Allah belongs [all] honor, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know.(Surah 63:8).

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by Calender121438 View Post
    1) I do not think you are one of those that Allah described in (Surah 2:10) because those same hypocrites say:

    A) "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" (Surah 2:13)

    B) "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"(Surah 9:65).

    C) They say, "If we return to al-Madinah, the more honored [for power] will surely expel therefrom the more humble." And to Allah belongs [all] honor, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know.(Surah 63:8).
    I dont get it

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by guidanc View Post
    I dont get it
    Hypocrites mock and make fun of Islam and Muslims. You are not a hypocrite since you do not do that. Please think positive of yourself.

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Thats not that knly thing that makes a hypocrite a hypocrite, a munafiq is also someone who shows to others that he is practising when he is not, or does acts of worship for the sake of someone other than allah.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by guidanc View Post
    Thats not that knly thing that makes a hypocrite a hypocrite, a munafiq is also someone who shows to others that he is practising when he is not, or does acts of worship for the sake of someone other than allah.
    1) Correct and this is in the Quran. However, hypocrites due that to mock Allah.

    A) Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive Allah , but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering Allah except a little. (Surah 4:142).

    Once again, please think positive of yourself.

  16. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by Calender121438 View Post
    1) Correct and this is in the Quran. However, hypocrites due that to mock Allah.

    A) Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive Allah , but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering Allah except a little. (Surah 4:142).

    Once again, please think positive of yourself.
    Quick question, do you think the "deaf, dumb and blind" and the hearts that have been sealed can ever stand a chance of being guided?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by guidanc View Post
    Quick question, do you think the "deaf, dumb and blind" and the hearts that have been sealed can ever stand a chance of being guided?
    1) Of course, please reread what I posted earlier.

    2) I also really like this lecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGPKYTeIFPI

    3) Please listen carefully to the part about the man who killed 100 people.

  18. #18
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: How to turn to allah

    Quote Originally Posted by guidanc View Post
    Quick question, do you think the "deaf, dumb and blind" and the hearts that have been sealed can ever stand a chance of being guided?
    Why are u so set on telling your self thats it
    Allah is the most merciful have hope

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop