Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered999
    Guests

Burnt out from working

Most of the employers around here look at people as numbers and don't care much about their well being. They just want them to produce profit and nothing more which leads to people being burnt out and stressed constantly. Despite having a decent paying job, I refuse to work until retirement being nothing but a number while working day in and out. All the jobs I've held over the years has virtually been the same in terms of treatment. Now that I'm in my mid 30s, I just don't see myself carrying on for another 30 years because quite honestly, the stress involved will kill me before I'm old enough to enjoy my retirement money.

I've been blessed financially alhamdulillah and I'm in a position to where I could take some time off if I needed to but unfortunately the kind of money I have saved up isn't enough to sustain me long term. I'd like to find halal ways of investing that so my money will work for me, so I can invest more time in my family, life in general, and focus more on the deen. I understand that interest is haram, so I don't know how I'd tackle that issue. If anyone has any advise, I'd really appreciate it

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Re: Burnt out from working

Bro
    Depends on how much money you have.
    You can do property ,buy and sell cars.
    Also check the website crowd funding

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9461 Post(s)

Burnt out from working

What do you do?