Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

News Dude
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral

He said he felt the walls had missed 'hearing the call to Allah'. More
    The post A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral appeared first on IlmFeed.

More...

Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1682 Post(s)

Re: A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral

SubahnAllah..the sister making the video sounded overwhelmed and so was I. Beautiful adhaan too mashaAllah, may Allah bless him, aameen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Re: A Video of a Man Calling the Adhan at Alhambra Palace in Spain has Gone Viral

Subhanallah, what has happened to honor of Islam and Muslims? Yesterday we were ruling the world, but today we are happy about an Adhan in Spain. Yesterday, we fought against oppression and shirk, but today we are ruled by shirk(secularism) and oppressed in Burma and everywhere else. May Allah guide us.

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calender121438 View Post
    Subhanallah, what has happened to honor of Islam and Muslims? Yesterday we were ruling the world, but today we are happy about an Adhan in Spain. Yesterday, we fought against oppression and shirk, but today we are ruled by shirk(secularism) and oppressed in Burma and everywhere else. May Allah guide us.
    Considering that majority of Muslims are either racist, cconuts or cowrards..Why do you act surprised?
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

salaams to alll

he is what a muslim should look like- when u look at him, theres NO doubt as to which religion he follows.

today we have socalled scholars without beards or stubble at the most
    with suit and tie & garments below their ankles
    etc

i wonder sometimes...that if Hazrath Umar RAD had to appear and he saw this- he might take off their heads.
    the craziest part is we have ppl who dont see anything wrong with that- they say that imaan is in the heart etc

its ppl like this who do more harm to islam than anything the kuffar could ever do.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah
    Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
    very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

salaams to all

SORRY-my mistake
    i thought u were referring to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFgYcdQVlto

that is what muslims should look like.

although the azaan called out by the Syrian guy was beautiful, if he passed me on the street, i would never know he was a muslim
    he looks like any kaafir out there.

jazakallah
    Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
    very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1580 Post(s)

A garment below the ankles but not done in arrogance is the least of matters.

When a Muslim went to a Jewish sahir for judgment in an affair between him and a Jew, he then went to Umar . Umar asked him "is this true" that he went to a sahir instead of accepting the judgment of the Prophet , the man replied yes. Umar told him "wait here", and went out, retrieved his sword, returned, and promptly executed the Muslim hypocrite.

Today, ulama themselves declare it is mandatory for Muslims to turn to the Tawaghit powers and their kufr laws and courts for judgment.

We are slaves of Taghut as a punishment for nifaq and kufr like this.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

You should never judge someone by their appearence.
    I find it insulting when you say he looks like a kafir @msmoorad.

Imaan is in the heart and the sign are indeed seen on a persons face (glowing with noor)
    10 years ago i a new employee began working at my firm and masha Allah he had a nice beard so i assumed he was pious.
    Then came ramadan and my muslim colleagues and i would sit together during lunchbreak.
    The new guy was no where to be seen.

Then another day i saw him having lunch in the cafeteria.
    When asked about it he said he did not fast because it was something that the people did in ancient times and asked about his beard, he said he did early morning paper rounds before work so he did not have time to shave.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post

Imaan is in the heart and the sign are indeed seen on a persons face (glowing with noor)
    10 years ago i a new employee began working at my firm and masha Allah he had a nice beard so i assumed he was pious.
    Then came ramadan and my muslim colleagues and i would sit together during lunchbreak.

When asked about it he said he did not fast because it was something that the people did in ancient times and asked about his beard, he said he did early morning paper rounds before work so he did not have time to shave.
    These days one is only considerd muslim if he is dressed in clothing that are not even part of his culture..
    like a revert or a muslim born in the west should dress like an afghani or pakistani to be considered a muslim.

Also i know several brothers more pious that me with no beardgrowth.
    When i am in morocco i sometimes see people walking by and their faces are bright and they give salaam with a smile on their face.
    Unfortunately most are dark and mean looking and always looking for a way to cheat their fellow muslims.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

So much ignorance among you.
    U look for the exceptions and use those examples as justification to look more like a kaafir.

U are disgraceful muslims.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Kamel View Post
    A garment below the ankles but not done in arrogance is the least of matters.

When a Muslim went to a Jewish sahir for judgment in an affair between him and a Jew, he then went to Umar . Umar asked him "is this true" that he went to a sahir instead of accepting the judgment of the Prophet , the man replied yes. Umar told him "wait here", and went out, retrieved his sword, returned, and promptly executed the Muslim hypocrite.

Today, ulama themselves declare it is mandatory for Muslims to turn to the Tawaghit powers and their kufr laws and courts for judgment.

We are slaves of Taghut as a punishment for nifaq and kufr like this.
    This is why I love Umar (May Allah Be Pleased With Him), he did not compromise and he did not barter. What Islam said, he did.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Good. Be insulted, that's how anyone should feel.

I can understand clothing, but if you can grow a beard and shave it, then that's haram and a clear attempt to mimic the kafir. The other day, my father told me to stop removing my moustache and growing my jawline because apparently it "distinguishes me too much" and is a "bad thing". Thankfully he's going back to Qatar so I don't have to put up with this pseudo-Islam (my sister will still be here though and I can't stand her music, but hey at least she doesn't blast it on loudspeaker anymore and uses earphones).

Iman is in the heart, and it should also be in the appearance.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

These days one is only considerd muslim if he is dressed in clothing that are not even part of his culture..
    like a revert or a muslim born in the west should dress like an afghani or pakistani to be considered a muslim.

Also i know several brothers more pious that me with no beardgrowth.
    When i am in morocco i sometimes see people walking by and their faces are bright and they give salaam with a smile on their face.
    Unfortunately most are dark and mean looking and always looking for a way to cheat their fellow muslims.
    No, somebody is considered Muslim if they look the part. If you shave, you don't look Muslim at all.

Dark and mean looking? Some classy racism you've got there.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calender121438 View Post
    Maybe because we're too divided and too busy fighting each other?
    "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you値l travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dsr478 View Post
    No, somebody is considered Muslim if they look the part. If you shave, you don't look Muslim at all.

Dark and mean looking? Some classy racism you've got there.
    I was not referring to skin tone
    So in your eyes if one does not look like a Muslim he cannot be a Muslim ?
    Nice logic

Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9181 Post(s)

Nice logic
    No i heared it before too, like if someone is wearing jeans and clean shaven beard for example he doesnt have an islamic look you wont say salam

The islamic look has nothing to do with skin tone, he probably means, pants above ankles, beard and trimmed moustache
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Nice logic
    It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever imitates a people is one of them.’” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Libaas, 3512. Al-Albaani said in Saheeh Abi Dawood, (it is) hasan saheeh. No. 3401).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HealerofWorlds View Post
    Maybe because we're too divided and too busy fighting each other?
    False.

Most of the time, it's Muslims fighting kafirs who claim to be Muslim, like Qadianis.

Very rarely do actual Muslims fight each other.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

False.

Most of the time, it's Muslims fighting kafirs who claim to be Muslim, like Qadianis.

Very rarely do actual Muslims fight each other.
    False as well.

You're (probably purposefully) leaving out shias and such groups. I wouldn't be surprised if daesh types kill sufis and all sects that they believe to be "kafir" according to their own definition.

Sectarianism is one big reason why the Muslim world is so disunited and stupid.
    "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you値l travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

False as well.

You're (probably purposefully) leaving out shias and such groups. I wouldn't be surprised if daesh types kill sufis and all sects that they believe to be "kafir" according to their own definition.

Sectarianism is one big reason why the Muslim world is so disunited and stupid.
    Shia's don't count as Muslims either, neither do Sufis (most of them anyway, there are exceptions of course).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Shia's don't count as Muslims either, neither do Sufis (most of them anyway, there are exceptions of course).
    This mentality is one big reason why the Muslim world is in disarray.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

No, the mentality that these so called "Islamic" sects are acceptable is why we are in disarray.

People would rather follow their scholars than the actual Quran and Sahih hadiths.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

No, the mentality that these so called "Islamic" sects are acceptable is why we are in disarray.

People would rather follow their scholars than the actual Quran and Sahih hadiths.
    Nope. Secterian violence is a big one too.
    It's funny because sufis and shias are not the only ones that get accused of following their scholars.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Nope. Secterian violence is a big one too.
    It's funny because sufis and shias are not the only ones that get accused of following their scholars.
    Sectarian violence doesnt make us in disarray, it's perfectly normal to hold animosity towards those who claim to be Muslim whilst doing otherwise.

You can follow a scholar, provided he has credentials and isn't flat out wrong like Shabir Ally or Sufi/Shia scholars.

الإسلام هو الحقيقة Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

Shi'as in general aren't muslim, and numbers dont affect strength in any way.
    If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Those posts just prove my point.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

salaams to all

its crazy the way many of you have so conveniently misunderstood things.

my question is this:
    if Haz umar Rad had to suddenly appear among us, what would he say about those socalled scholars who dont even look like muslims?

from what i know, he would most likely take their heads off.

why are many muslims in the west so afraid to dress like muslims
    instead, they look for the weakest excuse to dress just like the kuffaar.

they come with stupid excuses which only serve to appease their nafs.

jazakallah

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

I can understand clothing, but if you can grow a beard and shave it, then that's haram and a clear attempt to mimic the kafir. The other day, my father told me to stop removing my moustache and growing my jawline because apparently it "distinguishes me too much" and is a "bad thing". Thankfully he's going back to Qatar so I don't have to put up with this pseudo-Islam (my sister will still be here though and I can't stand her music, but hey at least she doesn't blast it on loudspeaker anymore and uses earphones).

The way you speak behind the back of your own father and sister says a lot about the kind of person you are...
    There seems to be little mercy in your heart...

Not to speak of how you feel or would treat other "pseudo-muslims" as you put it.

Hopefully your heart will soften once you grow older.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

The way you speak behind the back of your own father and sister says a lot about the kind of person you are...
    There seems to be little mercy in your heart...

Not to speak of how you feel or would treat other "pseudo-muslims" as you put it.

Hopefully your heart will soften once you grow older.
    U are stupid.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)

This is the problem with people like you, who are secular/liberal at some point in time and one day decides to follow Islam --
    what kind of person are you who is discussing his own father & sister in a public forum.
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    U are stupid.
    don't be immature
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21