Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

The Role of the Jews in Weakening And Eventually Collapsing Ottoman State

Assalam Walaykum,

The jewish war against Islam is something that has been evident from the very beginning of Islam.

It will however surprise many that despite the extent of tolerance shown to the jews by various Ottoman Sultans/ Caliphs, jews played pivotal roles in the weakening and eventual collapse of the Ottoman state.

Insha'Allah I will highlight the matter in this thread. And before this can begin, here's a famous tradition:

Abu Hurayrah said: When Khaybar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me.” The Jews were gathered and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?” They replied, “Yes.” He asked, “Have you poisoned this sheep?” They said, “Yes.” He asked, “What made you do that?” They said, “We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would have got rid of you, and if you are a Prophet then the poison would not harm you.”

From Bukhari.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Re: The Role of the Jews in Weakening And Eventually Collapsing Ottoman State

The Death Of Sultan Mehmet al- Fatih

Sultan Mehmet II died in 1481 at age of 48 just before he was about to invade Italy and Rome with a massive army.

It is very likely he was poisoned. Infact for many years Sultan Mehmet II evaded assassination attempts by Venetian agents. There are mainly two groups who were probable suspects: (1) Papal/Venetian spies (2) Mehmet's Jewish physician Yakub Pasha

Due to the nature of the thread, let's concentrate on no.2

Yakub Pasha was a jew who "converted" to Islam. This conversion was most likely fake.

Please read page - 19: https://books.google.com.bd/books?id...page&q&f=false

It seems the venetians paid Yakub Pasha massive sum of money to poison the sultan (although the page also says bayezid could also be involved in the assassination), mostly likely slow poisoning to avert suspicion.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Very Interesting fact about jewish involvement the death of Sultan Mehmet II:

Wikipedia does not make any reference to Jewish involvement. Although I can understand why Wikipedia and other western sources are considered unreliable:

http://cokkomikresim.blogspot.com/20...conqueror.html

[edit]
    Death

Mehmed died on May 3, 1481, at the age of forty-nine, and was buried in his Türbe in the cemetery within the Fatih Mosque Complex[37] Mehmed's primary doctor, Yakub Pasha, a Jewish convert to Islam was suspected of administering poison to Mehmed over a period of time. Another source states that: "The likeliest possibility is that Mehmed was also poisoned by his Persian doctor. Despite numerous Venetian assassination attempts over the years, the finger of suspicion points most strongly at his son, Bayezit."[38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmed...onqueror#Death

In 1481 Mehmed marched with the Ottoman army, but upon reaching Maltepe, Istanbul he became ill. He was just beginning new campaigns to capture Rhodes and southern Italy, however according to some historians his next voyage was planned to overthrow the Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt and to capture Egypt and claim the caliphate.[92] But after some days he died, on 3 May 1481, at the age of forty-nine, and was buried in his türbe in the cemetery within the Fatih Mosque Complex.[93] According to the historian Colin Heywood, "there is substantial circumstantial evidence that Mehmed was poisoned, possibly at the behest of his eldest son and successor, Bayezid."[94]

The news of Mehmed's death caused great rejoicing in Europe; church bells were rung and celebrations held. The news was proclaimed in Venice thus: "La Grande Aquila è morta!" ('The Great Eagle is dead!')[95][96]

It should be noted that it's very likely western historians implicate and pass off the blame of the assassination by Yakub Pasha onto Bayezid.

Read this again: The news of Mehmed's death caused great rejoicing in Europe; church bells were rung and celebrations held. The news was proclaimed in Venice thus: "La Grande Aquila è morta!"

It's very clear to me that the Venetians and Yakub NOT Bayezid was behind Sultan Mehmet's death.
    Last edited by Spicen; 01-09-17 at 04:52 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Death of Sultan Bayezid II:

Bayezid was the one who sent fleets to save the muslims and jews after Granda fell and re-settled them in Turkish cities.

Bayezid too was poisoned by his jewish physician.

According to some sources, this was done on orders of Selim I. However this is very unlikely given Bayzid had already abdicated from the throne and was no threat to Selim's power. Hence, the blame lies solely on the jewish physician.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Roxelana: The Jewess Who Single handedly Steered the Ottoman State to destruction:

Key points:

(1) A jewish slave from Ukraine, who was put into the Sultan's harem.

(2) Began the Era of Women sultan, an era that saw a massive rise in corruption in the entire Ottoman state, palace intrigues, assassinations, etc.

(3) Was behind the execution of Ibrahim Pasha.

(4) Was behind execution of Sehzade Mustafa, the most talented and ambitious among Suleyman's sons.

(5) Was behind appointment of several jews in key positions, including Rustem Pasha, who incidently played an important role in the execution of Mustafa.

(6) Was behind execution of Vizier Kara Ahmed.

(7) Was behind execution of Piri Reis, one of the most famous Ottoman experts on mapping.
    Last edited by Spicen; 01-09-17 at 05:32 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Was Roxelana Jewish?

Article in Turkish: http://odatv.com/n.php?n=muhtesem-yu...lar-1004111200

I will summarize some interesting points here:

-Suleiman carried on the Jewish tradition in his marriage(actually he was the first Sultan that abandoned the “not to marry” tradition), his wife Hürrem Haseki Sultan(Roxolena) was of Jewish origin borned in Rohatyn city of Ukraine.
    (Andrée Aelion Brooks, The woman who defied kings, Michigan Universty, Paragon House, 2002, p.437)

-The kira(kira means woman in Greek and in Ottoman kira was used for the women who brings garments and jewelleries to the palace) of Hürrem Haseki Sultan named Ester Handali aka Ester Kira was a Jewish woman who controls the deep state in Ottomans during that period. She was also secretary of Hürrem Sultan later became the secretary of Nurbanu Sultan bride of Hürrem Haseki. She had a great power in palace. She later was massacred by Sipahis.
    (E.Nashim, A Journal of Jewish Women´s Studies and Gender Issues 13: p.49-67)
    -Mihrimah Sultan, the daughter of Hürrem, was married to Rüstem Pasha who was of Jewish origin, later became the Grand Vizier.
    (Elli Kohen, History of the Turkish Jews and Sephardim, University Press of America, 2007. p.51)

-Sinan Pasha, brother of Rüstem Pasha, who was the admiral of Ottoman navy was called as the Great Jew in medieval sources, he was using the star of David on his flag.
    (Şalom – Melih Namer, Tarihe İz Bırakan Yahudi Korsanlar, 16 Aralık 2009)

-In Ottoman history the first woman who got the title of “mother Sultan” was Nurbanu Sultan the mother of Murad III was a jewish convert. In this period the jewish population of the Palace hit the ceiling.
    (İ.Hakkı Uzunçarşılı, Osmanlı Devletinin Saray Teşkilatı, Türk Tarih Kurumu, Ankara 1945, s.88)

- Suleiman the Magnificent gathered Jews in palace and provided them immense privileges. During his Reign jewish population of state of Ottoman acquired power and welfare.
    (Encyclopedia Judaica, Jerusalem, 1971. Vol. 18, s.26)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Rustem Pasha and Death of Sehzade Mustafa:

Sehzade Mustafa was the most brilliant and respected of Suleyman's heirs. Roxelana and other jews in the court continuously conspired against Mustafa.

Before the Persian campaign, Rustem Pasha on orders of Hurrem Sultan/Roxelana told Suleyman that Mustafa was going to kill him, panicking Suleyman ordered the execution of Mustafa.

Once again, a jew plays a role in the weakeing of Ottomans.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)

Spicen got banned AGAIN? What did he do this time?

Why ban such an active user?

I approve of this thread.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)

Everywhere you look in history, Jews are always involved somehow, and of course they're always involved in bad events. These people are parasites. I'm glad the Muslims purged these parasites from their lands a long time ago, at least Muslims won't have to worry about Jewry in their own lands.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IlFaraone View Post
    Everywhere you look in history, Jews are always involved somehow, and of course they're always involved in bad events. These people are parasites. I'm glad the Muslims purged these parasites from their lands a long time ago, at least Muslims won't have to worry about Jewry in their own lands.
    I never mentioned two other prominent figures .

Samuel Oppenheimer, an Austrian jew who provided the finances to Habsburgs that was crucial to their victory over Ottomans in 1683. Curiously, Oppenheimer's descendant taught Mayer Amschel Rothschild, another famous jew the art of banking.

And the other figure, is Mustafa Kemal himself.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    I never mentioned two other prominent figures .

Samuel Oppenheimer, an Austrian jew who provided the finances to Habsburgs that was crucial to their victory over Ottomans in 1683. Curiously, Oppenheimer's descendant taught Mayer Amschel Rothschild, another famous jew the art of banking.

And the other figure, is Mustafa Kemal himself.
    Ataturk? I know we all don't like him here, I don't like him either, but Ataturk a Jew?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Ataturk? I know we all don't like him here, I don't like him either, but Ataturk a Jew?
    One theory suggests that he was a Jew.

However, I don't think blaming Jews is correct.

Most of these evil "Jews" don't practice the faith or even believe in it.

They're more atheist than Jew.

You can clearly see that practicing Jews are very similar to Muslims.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

His father is said to be a Donmeh jew.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dsr478 View Post

The term Jew is racial akhi,

You've got orthodox Jews, Atheist Jews and possibly even agnostic ones.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

70% of jews in Israel say they are not religious, most don't even believe in a god.

I know ultra-orthodox and previously orthodox jews fought against the creation of the State of Israel because it is a heresy even according to their own religion. I'm not blaming such jews at an individual level.

I know many ultra-orthodox jews are hated by jews themselves and that the orthodox Judaism has been infiltrated by non-practicing Zionists.

I'm blaming the political movement of the jews and their nation as a whole.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    The term Jew is racial akhi,

You've got orthodox Jews, Atheist Jews and possibly even agnostic ones.

I know, but it's incorrect since Judaism is a religion. A better term would be Semites or something.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

I know, but it's incorrect since Judaism is a religion. A better term would be Semites or something.
    Semites? Most jews in Israel are European not Semites or Hebrew.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Judaism itself is Racial,

Named after a place, person.

Jews don't consider the Arabs as Semites, so that wouldn't the problem.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Semites? Most jews in Israel are European not Semites or Hebrew.
    Lol,

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

Judaism itself is Racial,

Named after a place, person.

Jews don't consider the Arabs as Semites, so that wouldn't the problem.
    K then, how about Israelites?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

That's okay. But how do you know they are descendants of Israelites, man? Genetic tests shows to have large European and/or Khazar gene pools. The current Palestinian muslims - many of them are ex-Israelites.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

That's okay. But how do you know they are descendants of Israelites, man? Genetic tests shows to have large European and/or Khazar gene pools. The current Palestinian muslims - many of them are ex-Israelites.
    To be Jewish, your mum has to be Jewish.

There are a few exceptions though, as in actual people who (strangely) decided to convert to Judaism.

BTW speaking of Jews, you know that people in Kashmir are (allegedly) descended from Jews?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

There are a few exceptions though, as in actual people who (strangely) decided to convert to Judaism.

BTW speaking of Jews, you know that people in Kashmir are (allegedly) descended from Jews?
    I heard the theory that they could be the lost 12th tribe.

I'm pretty sure it is Palestinian muslims who were converts from Judaism who are true Israelites.

That's the jewish law but in Europe jews didn't follow it strictly.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

I heard the theory that they could be the lost 12th tribe.

I'm pretty sure it is Palestinian muslims who were converts from Judaism who are true Israelites.

That's the jewish law but in Europe jews didn't follow it strictly.
    Of course, in Europe and many other places they didn't follow it. Want to know why? Because they are not really Jewish. They're atheists. We wouldn't call murtads Muslims, so let's not call these guys Jews.

Palestinian Muslims would (mostly) be the children of Israel who became Muslim. The Jews would (mostly) be the children of Israel who remained Jewish.

The theory has some striking evidence to it. There are plenty of places in Kashmir with names derived from Hebrew, even the language has words borrowed from Hebrew. There's even a group of people who call themselves Bani Israel in Kashmir.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Akhi Racism is part of Judaism, you read the Bible and Talmud?

Jews don't consider The decendants of Ismael عليه السلام‎ as Semitic,

Hence why you keep seeing them play the dirty anti Semitism card, playing the victim, when they themselves are Racist.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Further proof that Jews are a Racist,

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Akhi Racism is part of Judaism, you read the Bible and Talmud?

Jews don't consider The decendants of Ismael عليه السلام‎ as Semitic,

Hence why you keep seeing them play the dirty anti Semitism card, playing the victim, when they themselves are Racist.
    Huh race is also a core part of orthodox Islam.

https://singularvoice.wordpress.com/...e-master-race/

Make sure to read the comments section from your arab brothers as well.

Many Muslims in the West were unaware of the importance and significance of this issue so there IS A NEED to present this issue. Abu Usamah was one of those who brought this issue to the Muslims of the West. It is important for us to know just how vast this manhaj really is and remain on our path to understand and practice it. And since this is an issue of the Deen that alone shows*it is important, and since it’s an issue dealing with AQEEDAH specifically,*the importance of the issue is increased even more!*If the scholars of the past spent time in writing about the issue of the ‘Afdaliyyah’ of the Arabs over the Non-Arabs, then surely that in itself is a proof of its importance and the relevance of us dealing with it today! That said, here are the proofs used by the MAJORITY which (unlike what was implied by our brother Yasir Qadhi) ARE formed and based upon proofs from the Kitaab and the Sunnah and what is from the consensus of the ulamaa Proof # One: Zaynab bint Jahsh (ra) said that the Messenger of Allaah (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) entered upon her and he was disturbed and he said: “There is no God worthy of worship but Allaah! Woe unto*the Arabs*from the evil that has come close”. Bukhari (#7135) and Muslim (#7164) Umm Shuraik (ra) said she heard the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) say: “The people will run from Ad-Dajjaal by fleeing to the mountains”. So she said: ‘Yaa Rasoolilah! Were will*the Arabs*be at time’? He said, “They will be few (in numbers)”. Muslim (#7319) The scholars of Islam understood these two Hadith – and others similar to them – as showing the virtues of the Arabs over Non-Arabs because the Prophet (peace be upon him) mentioned the Arabs –specifically*– in describing the whole Muslim Ummah! Imam At-tirmzi (ra) collected the first Hadith (#4187) and he entitled the chapter in which the Hadith is to be found as:*‘THE SUPERIORITY OF THE ARABS’. Also refer to the statements and explanations of these scholars and their books: Tuhfat-ul-Ahwadhy – Al-Mubaarakfoori (ra) Hadith #4187 Fath-ul-Baari – Ibn Hajr (ra) 13/115 Fayd-ul-Qadeer – An-Manaawee (ra) 6/476 Bahjat-un-Naadhireen (Riyaad-us-Saaliheen) – Saleem Al-Hilaaly (ha) 1/280 Proof # Two: Waathilah ibn Al-Asqa’ (ra) reported that he heard the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) say: “Verily Allaah*chose*Kinaanah from the children of Ismail, and He*chose*Quraish from Kinaanah, and He*chose*Bani Haashim from Quraish and He*chose*me from Bani Haashim”.] Muslim (#2276) bn Taymiyyah said: “This (Hadith) necessitates that Ismail (‘Alayhi Salaam) and his descendants are the best ones from the children of Ibrahim (‘Alayhi Salaam) and it also necessitates that they are better than the children of Ishaq (‘Alayhi Salaam). And what is well known is that the children of Ishaq – who are Bani Israa’il – are the best non-Arabs because of what they (have been given) of prophecy and the Book…” Al-Iqitdaa 1/430 As it relates to this Hadith serving as a proof that shows the superiority of the Arabs over the Non-Arabs, Sheikh-ul-Islam (ra) is referring to what Allaah has mentioned in many Ayats of the Quran concerning the ‘Afdaliyyah’ that was given to Bani Israa’il over the rest of mankind (during that time). Allah said: “And (remember) when Musa said to his people: ‘Oh my people! Remember the favour of Allah upon you when He made Prophets among you (and He) made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other among the Aalameen”. 6/20 Therefore, the Quran proves that Bani Israa’il – who were ‘Ajamees – were the BEST OF THE ‘AALAMEEN – due to the favors Allaah bestowed upon them and – according to Sheikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah ra) – this Hadith*proves*the Arabs are better than Non-Arabs because Allah has favored the descendants of Ismail (‘Alayhi Salaam) over the descendants of Ishaq (‘Alayhi Salaam) Proof # Three: Ibn Umar (ra) reported the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) said: “This affair will not cease to remain with Quraish as long as there are two people”. Bukhari (#3495) and Muslim (#1818) Jubair ibn Mat’am (ra) said that he heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say: “The Quraishy (person) has (been given) the strength of two (Non-Quraishy people)”. This Hadith has been collected in the Hadith book of Imam ABU DAUD AT-TAYLASAALEE (#951) Mustafaa Al-‘Adawee Al-Misree graded this Hadith as being authentic in ‘Fadaa’il-ul-Sahaabah’ Pg 513. Muhammad ibn Shihaab Az-Zuhri (ra) was asked ‘What is the meaning of the Hadith concerning the Quraishy man being given the strength of two people not from Quraish’? He replied:*‘They have been given a sharp intellect’! So we see here clearly that the Quraish have superior intellect over other human beings. Proof #4: The Hadith of Al-Irbaad ibn As-Saariyah (ra) in which the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) said: [“…Verily the one who lives from amongst you will witness a lot of ‘Ikhtilaaf’. Therefore, (you should) take my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the RIGHTLY GUIDED KHALIFAHS’. Bite on them with your molars…”]. Ahmed 4/126 Sheikh-ul-Islam, Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) said: “Verily Umar (ra), when he used to distribute the salary register*he would give to the people according to their lineage. He began (by giving to those) who were closest in their lineage to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). After he finished giving to the Arabs, he then began to distribute (the monies) to the ‘Ajam (Non-Arabs)! This was the way of the ‘Deewaan’ during the time of (all of) the RIGHTLY GUIDED KHALIFAHS (as well as) all of the Khalifahs of Bani Umayyad and the Abbasiyyeen and then it was changed after that”. Al-Iqtidaa 1/446 Lastly, Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali also referred to the issue of the ‘Deewaan’ of Umar (ra) in his book ‘Jaami’ Uloom Wal-Hikm’ 2/121-126. Since Umar (ra)*placed the Arabs ahead of the Non-Arabs in the distribution of the salaries*and the companions allowed this to take place,*this is a clear proof of the correctness of this position All of the above said, it is ridiculous for others to assert that there is no superiority of the Arabs in this deen in a very real sense and not in the way that our brother Yasir has described it. This is a clear article of deen.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)

Many Muslims in the West were unaware of the importance and significance of this issue so there IS A NEED to present this issue. Abu Usamah was one of those who brought this issue to the Muslims of the West. It is important for us to know just how vast this manhaj really is and remain on our path to understand and practice it. And since this is an issue of the Deen that alone shows*it is important, and since it’s an issue dealing with AQEEDAH specifically,*the importance of the issue is increased even more!*If the scholars of the past spent time in writing about the issue of the ‘Afdaliyyah’ of the Arabs over the Non-Arabs, then surely that in itself is a proof of its importance and the relevance of us dealing with it today! That said, here are the proofs used by the MAJORITY which (unlike what was implied by our brother Yasir Qadhi) ARE formed and based upon proofs from the Kitaab and the Sunnah and what is from the consensus of the ulamaa Proof # One: Zaynab bint Jahsh (ra) said that the Messenger of Allaah (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) entered upon her and he was disturbed and he said: “There is no God worthy of worship but Allaah! Woe unto*the Arabs*from the evil that has come close”. Bukhari (#7135) and Muslim (#7164) Umm Shuraik (ra) said she heard the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) say: “The people will run from Ad-Dajjaal by fleeing to the mountains”. So she said: ‘Yaa Rasoolilah! Were will*the Arabs*be at time’? He said, “They will be few (in numbers)”. Muslim (#7319) The scholars of Islam understood these two Hadith – and others similar to them – as showing the virtues of the Arabs over Non-Arabs because the Prophet (peace be upon him) mentioned the Arabs –specifically*– in describing the whole Muslim Ummah! Imam At-tirmzi (ra) collected the first Hadith (#4187) and he entitled the chapter in which the Hadith is to be found as:*‘THE SUPERIORITY OF THE ARABS’. Also refer to the statements and explanations of these scholars and their books: Tuhfat-ul-Ahwadhy – Al-Mubaarakfoori (ra) Hadith #4187 Fath-ul-Baari – Ibn Hajr (ra) 13/115 Fayd-ul-Qadeer – An-Manaawee (ra) 6/476 Bahjat-un-Naadhireen (Riyaad-us-Saaliheen) – Saleem Al-Hilaaly (ha) 1/280 Proof # Two: Waathilah ibn Al-Asqa’ (ra) reported that he heard the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) say: “Verily Allaah*chose*Kinaanah from the children of Ismail, and He*chose*Quraish from Kinaanah, and He*chose*Bani Haashim from Quraish and He*chose*me from Bani Haashim”.] Muslim (#2276) bn Taymiyyah said: “This (Hadith) necessitates that Ismail (‘Alayhi Salaam) and his descendants are the best ones from the children of Ibrahim (‘Alayhi Salaam) and it also necessitates that they are better than the children of Ishaq (‘Alayhi Salaam). And what is well known is that the children of Ishaq – who are Bani Israa’il – are the best non-Arabs because of what they (have been given) of prophecy and the Book…” Al-Iqitdaa 1/430 As it relates to this Hadith serving as a proof that shows the superiority of the Arabs over the Non-Arabs, Sheikh-ul-Islam (ra) is referring to what Allaah has mentioned in many Ayats of the Quran concerning the ‘Afdaliyyah’ that was given to Bani Israa’il over the rest of mankind (during that time). Allah said: “And (remember) when Musa said to his people: ‘Oh my people! Remember the favour of Allah upon you when He made Prophets among you (and He) made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other among the Aalameen”. 6/20 Therefore, the Quran proves that Bani Israa’il – who were ‘Ajamees – were the BEST OF THE ‘AALAMEEN – due to the favors Allaah bestowed upon them and – according to Sheikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah ra) – this Hadith*proves*the Arabs are better than Non-Arabs because Allah has favored the descendants of Ismail (‘Alayhi Salaam) over the descendants of Ishaq (‘Alayhi Salaam) Proof # Three: Ibn Umar (ra) reported the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) said: “This affair will not cease to remain with Quraish as long as there are two people”. Bukhari (#3495) and Muslim (#1818) Jubair ibn Mat’am (ra) said that he heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say: “The Quraishy (person) has (been given) the strength of two (Non-Quraishy people)”. This Hadith has been collected in the Hadith book of Imam ABU DAUD AT-TAYLASAALEE (#951) Mustafaa Al-‘Adawee Al-Misree graded this Hadith as being authentic in ‘Fadaa’il-ul-Sahaabah’ Pg 513. Muhammad ibn Shihaab Az-Zuhri (ra) was asked ‘What is the meaning of the Hadith concerning the Quraishy man being given the strength of two people not from Quraish’? He replied:*‘They have been given a sharp intellect’! So we see here clearly that the Quraish have superior intellect over other human beings. Proof #4: The Hadith of Al-Irbaad ibn As-Saariyah (ra) in which the Prophet (sal Allaahu alahi wa salam) said: [“…Verily the one who lives from amongst you will witness a lot of ‘Ikhtilaaf’. Therefore, (you should) take my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the RIGHTLY GUIDED KHALIFAHS’. Bite on them with your molars…”]. Ahmed 4/126 Sheikh-ul-Islam, Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) said: “Verily Umar (ra), when he used to distribute the salary register*he would give to the people according to their lineage. He began (by giving to those) who were closest in their lineage to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). After he finished giving to the Arabs, he then began to distribute (the monies) to the ‘Ajam (Non-Arabs)! This was the way of the ‘Deewaan’ during the time of (all of) the RIGHTLY GUIDED KHALIFAHS (as well as) all of the Khalifahs of Bani Umayyad and the Abbasiyyeen and then it was changed after that”. Al-Iqtidaa 1/446 Lastly, Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali also referred to the issue of the ‘Deewaan’ of Umar (ra) in his book ‘Jaami’ Uloom Wal-Hikm’ 2/121-126. Since Umar (ra)*placed the Arabs ahead of the Non-Arabs in the distribution of the salaries*and the companions allowed this to take place,*this is a clear proof of the correctness of this position All of the above said, it is ridiculous for others to assert that there is no superiority of the Arabs in this deen in a very real sense and not in the way that our brother Yasir has described it. This is a clear article of deen.
    I found what I just read very disturbing, the comments beneath the article were disturbing too.

By the way, what did you do to get yourself banned for so long?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

I found what I just read very disturbing, the comments beneath the article were disturbing too.

By the way, what did you do to get yourself banned for so long?
    What I'm doing right now.

Showing the racism of our arab "brethren" and their scholars and mocking arab supremacism which according to the mod is "slander" and "racial taunt."

And everyone in this forum knows how much I HATE White racism, neo-Nazism, white supremacism but even then White people have more of an argument to claim "supremacy" than arabs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)

What I'm doing right now.

Showing the racism of our arab "brethren" and their scholars and mocking arab supremacism which according to the mod is "slander" and "racial taunt."

And everyone in this forum knows how much I HATE White racism, neo-Nazism, white supremacism but even then White people have more of an argument to claim "supremacy" than arabs.
    What exactly do you mean by "white"? All people in Europe? Because not all of them are the same. A German is definitely not the same as a Russian.

Also, I've said some things about Arabs and Arab superiority too, but I haven't been banned. You probably stand out a lot.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

What exactly do you mean by "white"? All people in Europe? Because not all of them are the same. A German is definitely not the same as a Russian.

Also, I've said some things about Arabs and Arab superiority too, but I haven't been banned. You probably stand out a lot.
    Except Bosnians and some Albanians I guess everyone.

Germans extremely hate Islam, so I hate them back. I know what Hitler said but that has little value in today. My attitude is usually mutual, if someone hates Islam I hate them back, with interest.

And no before you ask I don't hate "white" muslims. I have great respect for Bosnians especially after their heroics in the 1737 war against Austria, they showed serious heart of courage. And also respect Albanians like Hayreddin Barbarossa, Zaganos Pasa.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Are you insane?

Otherwise you know own you just told a massive Porkie,

The Last sermon of Rasul صلى الله عليه و سلم and the Qur'an make it explicitly clear that Racism has nothing to do with Islam,

It is an Evil that is forbidden.

Judaism on the other hand promotes this master race nonsense.

In Islam your race is irrelevant.

A person's superiority is based on his or her level of Taqwa,