Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 584
  1. #1

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil


  2. #41
    Combating Coconuts in UF
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,054
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Imran hossein Smdh.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

    If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

  3. #42

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    I know I made a joke out of it but ya'juj and ma'juj cannot be the empires we have now.

    They come as part of a chronological order from the signs and they appear after Isa alayhi salaam has defeated dajjal. The dajjal appears after the mahdi, who is still yet to appear. Therefore, we can rule out ya'juj and ma'juj being amongst us now.

    The Muslims at the time of the Mongols also thought they [the mongols] were ya'juj and ma'juj but they were mistaken, and in this case you are mistaken too.

    Wallahu a'lam
    I think Russia is their predecessor, Russia is the Modern Mongol Empire IMO

  4. #43
    Odan imran1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    21,625
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    I know I made a joke out of it but ya'juj and ma'juj cannot be the empires we have now.

    They come as part of a chronological order from the signs and they appear after Isa alayhi salaam has defeated dajjal. The dajjal appears after the mahdi, who is still yet to appear. Therefore, we can rule out ya'juj and ma'juj being amongst us now.

    The Muslims at the time of the Mongols also thought they [the mongols] were ya'juj and ma'juj but they were mistaken, and in this case you are mistaken too.

    Wallahu a'lam
    I have read the research of a prominent deobandi scholar, Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri, couple of other deobandi scholars after him adopted the same view. --- even before reading his research, I was convinced.

    Read Surah Anbiya 95:96,
    in the times of Mongols, the people of a city which ALLAH swt' destroyed didn't returned to the city.

    ALLAH swt knows the best.
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"


    Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

  5. #44

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by imran1976 View Post
    I have read the research of a prominent deobandi scholar, Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri, couple of other deobandi scholars after him adopted the same view. --- even before reading his research, I was convinced.

    Read Surah Anbiya 95:96,
    in the times of Mongols, the people of a city which ALLAH swt' destroyed didn't returned to the city.

    ALLAH swt knows the best.
    It says in Ayah 95-96
    But there is a ban on any population which We have destroyed: that they shall not return,
    Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill.

    Wa haraamun 'alaa qaryatin ahlaknaahaaa annahum laa yarji'oon
    Hattaaa izaa futihat Yaajooju wa Maajooju wa hum min kulli hadabiny yansiloon

    وَحَرَٰمٌ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَٰهَآ أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ
    حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ

    The word Mongol isn't said once

  6. #45

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Excuse me but there is no extremism in calling out this milk shake Imran hossein as the munafiq he is.

    He is literally slandering one of the greatest islamic empires and allying with orthodox non-muslims. He even calls Ottomans the empire of anti-christ.
    If you understood the gravity of calling someone a kaafir (or munaafiq) you'd probably not use those terms so loosely.

    Regardless of what this person says, it is better not to make takfir like the "pious" ones here do.

  7. #46

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by imran1976 View Post
    I have read the research of a prominent deobandi scholar, Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri, couple of other deobandi scholars after him adopted the same view. --- even before reading his research, I was convinced.

    Read Surah Anbiya 95:96,
    in the times of Mongols, the people of a city which ALLAH swt' destroyed didn't returned to the city.

    ALLAH swt knows the best.
    Can you post that research so that others can understand the basis of his conclusion?

    I'm not a prophecy expert, I just know there's an enemy infront of me (Europe/USA) that's trying to corrupt and destroy muslims and everything must be done to stop them.

  8. #47

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post
    If you understood the gravity of calling someone a kaafir (or munaafiq) you'd probably not use those terms so loosely.

    Regardless of what this person says, it is better not to make takfir like the "pious" ones here do.
    What that if I make takfir on someone who is a genuine muslim the takfir would come back to me?

    I'm careful enough about the matter, I don't even make takfor on secular or liberal muslims.

    But if this guy a Russian slave is a genuine muslim then I'm Shaka Zulu and I know I'm not.

  9. #48

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post
    If you understood the gravity of calling someone a kaafir (or munaafiq) you'd probably not use those terms so loosely.

    Regardless of what this person says, it is better not to make takfir like the "pious" ones here do.
    This piece of excrement Imran is not a Muslim otherwise I wouldn't call him excrement, secondly he supports the murderers of Muslims he lies he corrupts the Quran and gives Dawah that leads people astray like Musaylimah

  10. #49

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    What that if I make takfir on someone who is a genuine muslim the takfir would come back to me?

    I'm careful enough about the matter, I don't even make takfor on secular or liberal muslims.

    But if this guy a Russian slave is a genuine muslim then I'm Shaka Zulu and I know I'm not.
    You should read up on the history of the munaafiqs during the time of Nabi (SAW).

    Outwardly, they were probably more practising in Deen than many of us today.

    The point I am making is not regarding this specific individual (whether such person is a kaafir/munaafiq/agent). I am advising you to not make takfir in general (like the others here do). None of us know what is in the hearts of others.

    The same individuals who make takfir here are the ones who wish death upon millions of Muslims. Do you want to be part of such people who wish death upon other Muslims?

  11. #50
    Odan Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,841
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5590 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    494

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by imran1976 View Post
    I have read the research of a prominent deobandi scholar, Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri, couple of other deobandi scholars after him adopted the same view. --- even before reading his research, I was convinced.

    Read Surah Anbiya 95:96,
    in the times of Mongols, the people of a city which ALLAH swt' destroyed didn't returned to the city.

    ALLAH swt knows the best.

    How then did you get that it refers to the west now? Also, we know from the ahadith that ya'juj and ma'juj won't be defeated yet the Americans / west have lost in a number of wars. Likewise, the Russians have too. We also know that ya'juj and ma'juj will make up 999 out of every 1000 people to go to the hellfire. The west / russia do not have that sort of ratio.

    More importantly though, this hadith clarifies the matter :

    https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/150

    It's a long hadith but essentially the order is dajjal > isa alayhi salaam > ya'juj and ma'juj.

    When ya'juj and ma'juj come, the Muslims led by Isa alayhi salaam will be hiding in mount tur. None of this has happened bro.

  12. #51

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post
    You should read up on the history of the munaafiqs during the time of Nabi (SAW).

    Outwardly, they were probably more practising in Deen than many of us today.

    The point I am making is not regarding this specific individual (whether such person is a kaafir/munaafiq/agent). I am advising you to not make takfir in general (like the others here do). None of us know what is in the hearts of others.

    The same individuals who make takfir here are the ones who wish death upon millions of Muslims. Do you want to be part of such people who wish death upon other Muslims?
    We do know what he does outwardly and what he does outwardly is as a result of what he has in his heart his intention may be the benefit of the Muslims but his beliefs in regard to it are unIslamic and kufr

  13. #52

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    How then did you get that it refers to the west now? Also, we know from the ahadith that ya'juj and ma'juj won't be defeated yet the Americans / west have lost in a number of wars. Likewise, the Russians have too. We also know that ya'juj and ma'juj will make up 999 out of every 1000 people to go to the hellfire. The west / russia do not have that sort of ratio.

    More importantly though, this hadith clarifies the matter :

    https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/150

    It's a long hadith but essentially the order is dajjal > isa alayhi salaam > ya'juj and ma'juj.

    When ya'juj and ma'juj come, the Muslims led by Isa alayhi salaam will be hiding in mount tur. None of this has happened bro.
    What do you mean they don't have that sort of ratio? If you multiply it by millions they do and since they come after the Dajjal and Jesus it is likely a great number of the world's population will die as a result of war and other things that come with the apocalypse

  14. #53

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post
    You should read up on the history of the munaafiqs during the time of Nabi (SAW).

    Outwardly, they were probably more practising in Deen than many of us today.

    The point I am making is not regarding this specific individual (whether such person is a kaafir/munaafiq/agent). I am advising you to not make takfir in general (like the others here do). None of us know what is in the hearts of others.

    The same individuals who make takfir here are the ones who wish death upon millions of Muslims. Do you want to be part of such people who wish death upon other Muslims?
    I don't know what you're talking about, I'm very critical of some of the crazy takfiris.

    However as in the case of Imran Hossein, Maajid Nawaz and the like thereof, it's very clear they aren't muslims.

    Again just watch the video, then you will understand what I'm talking about.

  15. #54

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    How then did you get that it refers to the west now? Also, we know from the ahadith that ya'juj and ma'juj won't be defeated yet the Americans / west have lost in a number of wars. Likewise, the Russians have too. We also know that ya'juj and ma'juj will make up 999 out of every 1000 people to go to the hellfire. The west / russia do not have that sort of ratio.

    More importantly though, this hadith clarifies the matter :

    https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/150

    It's a long hadith but essentially the order is dajjal > isa alayhi salaam > ya'juj and ma'juj.

    When ya'juj and ma'juj come, the Muslims led by Isa alayhi salaam will be hiding in mount tur. None of this has happened bro.
    Actually although Im not convinced western people are gog and magog, but the numbers/ratio actually makes sense, because historically white european people have been the most rebellious, barbaric, sacriliegous, savage people on Earth. Infact their current empires are a direct rebellion against Allah. So yes it makes sense Europeans will be 999/1000 pepple in Hellfire.

  16. #55

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    We do know what he does outwardly and what he does outwardly is as a result of what he has in his heart his intention may be the benefit of the Muslims but his beliefs in regard to it are unIslamic and kufr
    What does shaming Ottomans and calling them empire of anti-christ have anything to do with benefits of muslims?

  17. #56

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    What does shaming Ottomans and calling them empire of anti-christ have anything to do with benefits of muslims?
    I posted a link to a Video in this thread where he says it's obligatory for Muslims to support Russia

  18. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by IlFaraone View Post
    I will not ever defend Russia in the First Chechen War, but arguments can be made for the Second Chechen War. About their involvement in the Middle-East, how could you ever say that they're just as bad as the west? After all you've seen, how could they ever be as bad?

    Anyone here who thinks Russia is as bad the west is severely deluded.
    Tell me your joking, El-Firoun.

    Russia supports (and is the life blood) of the biggest kafir on the planet... Bashar Assad.

    Bashar Assad, the butcher of Damascus, the one who gassed children (that even made Trump vomit), the one who buried innocents alive with concrete and barrel bombs, the
    one who was worshiped as a god, the one who made the Zionists look like Humanists, the one who probably Iblis would do taubah from his sins.

    Thats the horse your backing, thats the Devil in human form you and Imran Hossein are supporting.

    My only Dua is that may Allah unite those who loved and admired Bashar Assad with him in the Akhirah - ameen.

    That is only fair, you support him in this life - so stand with him on the Day of Reckoning.

  19. #58

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Slandering muslims who made sacrifices for Islam is more than "questionable opinion."

    He's a Russian agent, there's nothing sincere about him.
    I said he has some questionable opinions, his opinion about Ottoman, Russia and Assad are some of those. Rest of his opinions are political and I understand where he is coming from. That does not make him a kafir or munafiq. Be careful about takfir, this behavior is of the useless good for nothing salafis.

  20. #59

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecat View Post
    Tell me your joking, El-Firoun.

    Russia supports (and is the life blood) of the biggest kafir on the planet... Bashar Assad.

    Bashar Assad, the butcher of Damascus, the one who gassed children (that even made Trump vomit), the one who buried innocents alive with concrete and barrel bombs, the
    one who was worshiped as a god, the one who made the Zionists look like Humanists, the one who probably Iblis would do taubah from his sins.

    Thats the horse your backing, thats the Devil in human form you and Imran Hossein are supporting.

    My only Dua is that may Allah unite those who loved and admired Bashar Assad with him in the Akhirah - ameen.

    That is only fair, you support him in this life - so stand with him on the Day of Reckoning.
    Ignore this demented hyena he's a Kafir

  21. #60

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    How then did you get that it refers to the west now? Also, we know from the ahadith that ya'juj and ma'juj won't be defeated yet the Americans / west have lost in a number of wars. Likewise, the Russians have too. We also know that ya'juj and ma'juj will make up 999 out of every 1000 people to go to the hellfire. The west / russia do not have that sort of ratio.

    More importantly though, this hadith clarifies the matter :

    https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/150

    It's a long hadith but essentially the order is dajjal > isa alayhi salaam > ya'juj and ma'juj.

    When ya'juj and ma'juj come, the Muslims led by Isa alayhi salaam will be hiding in mount tur. None of this has happened bro.
    Agree with this. The Russians or the Chinese can't be yajuj and majuj. They will only be released after Isa (AS) arrives and after the death of dajjal.

  22. #61

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    calling someone kaffir for thier political views is highly inappropriate, there are other categories for people who are proven to have acted or said something overtly not in the interest of Islam and its cause. We just have to find the right words and use appropriate terminology!
    No it isn't our politics is our religion and our constitution is our Quran and we seek the benefit of the believers and the witnesses of the Prophet come before anyone else and these Kufar and Munafiqeen are harsh towards the best of believers while praising the worse of Kufar in spite their continued generational war on Islam and continued spread and support for degeneracy.

    The fact this sub human animal Imran (I refuse to put the name Hussein as it is a name of a relative of the Prophet ) calls Salafis/Wahhabis Kufar and makes Takfeer on Muslims but calls Orthodox Christians his brothers and sisters and praises the murder of Muslims nullifies his Islam his politics is politics of a disbeliever

  23. #62
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,538
    Mentioned
    1119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16462 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    778

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, I'm very critical of some of the crazy takfiris.

    However as in the case of Imran Hossein, Maajid Nawaz and the like thereof, it's very clear they aren't muslims.

    Again just watch the video, then you will understand what I'm talking about.
    There is nothing in that video which would qualify him for takfeer. If there is, point it out.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  24. #63
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,538
    Mentioned
    1119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16462 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    778

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Be careful about takfir, this behavior is of the useless good for nothing salafis.
    Salty are we?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  25. #64

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Salty are we?
    Noooooo

    Exactly as I described, good for nothing.

  26. #65

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    I said he has some questionable opinions, his opinion about Ottoman, Russia and Assad are some of those. Rest of his opinions are political and I understand where he is coming from. That does not make him a kafir or munafiq. Be careful about takfir, this behavior is of the useless good for nothing salafis.
    Oh but it does make him every bit of a munafiq like Salul. He's an orthodox Christian priest pretending to be a muslim and misguiding muslim deliberately.

    He opposes the victory of Islam over orthodox Christianity even is these christians have been trying for nearly 300 years to extinguish Islam from Anatolia. He shames the Ottomans for conquering Constantinople. Orthodox Christians have been fighting Islam from Day 1, right from the moment Heraclius rejected Islam. And they particapted and helped in most of the crusades.

    But most importantly he calls them the empire of Ad-Dajjal/ anti-Christ, the very same thing spouted by Evangelical Christians and enemies of Islam. He utterly and completely slanders the only muslim power that has defended the ummah upto the 19th century. And you do realize when he says the Ottomans are the empire of anti-Christ, he is automatically making takfir of the Sultans, warriors, scolars during the ottoman era.

    And again as I said before, he is not merely holding "opinions", he is holding the opinion that one of the greatest Islamic empires was a Dajjalic empire and those associated were disbelievers. It is very clear that between the house of ISlam and house of disbelief he has chosen to support house of disbelief.

  27. #66

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Oh but it does make him every bit of a munafiq like Salul. He's an orthodox Christian priest pretending to be a muslim and misguiding muslim deliberately.

    He opposes the victory of Islam over orthodox Christianity even is these christians have been trying for nearly 300 years to extinguish Islam from Anatolia. He shames the Ottomans for conquering Constantinople. Orthodox Christians have been fighting Islam from Day 1, right from the moment Heraclius rejected Islam. And they particapted and helped in most of the crusades.

    But most importantly he calls them the empire of Ad-Dajjal/ anti-Christ, the very same thing spouted by Evangelical Christians and enemies of Islam. He utterly and completely slanders the only muslim power that has defended the ummah upto the 19th century. And you do realize when he says the Ottomans are the empire of anti-Christ, he is automatically making takfir of the Sultans, warriors, scolars during the ottoman era.

    And again as I said before, he is not merely holding "opinions", he is holding the opinion that one of the greatest Islamic empires was a Dajjalic empire and those associated were disbelievers. It is very clear that between the house of ISlam and house of disbelief he has chosen to support house of disbelief.
    Ok. I don't agree with his opinion of the ottoman. You also have Arabs who don't hold favorable opinion about them. Most of them don't even consider the ottoman as khilafah, they call it a sultanate. What do you say about that?

  28. #67

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Ok. I don't agree with his opinion of the ottoman. You also have Arabs who don't hold favorable opinion about them. Most of them don't even consider the ottoman as khilafah, they call it a sultanate. What do you say about that?
    You know very well what I think. They are arab supremacists who hide behind Islam, what more is there to say? Look at arab world, you will easily understand whether Allah considers them to be fit for ruling a caliphate or not. Look at how Allah allowed mongols to humiliate them in Baghdad and empower muslims of other races.

    Arabs can scream 24/7 but let's be real here, their monopoly over Islam is gone for good. They are not going to be supported by muslims worldwide if they claim the caliphate again, you know this, I know this, we all know this. The next legitimate arab caliph will likely be Mahdi himself.

    And it is the pan-Arabic empire, which we recognize as a "Caliphate" that committed heinous sins like what happened after battle of harrah, not the Ottoman caliphate:

    The people of Madina did not have a standing army. The 12,000 force was naturally ascendant, and the “fight” descended into an orgy of murder and looting. Al Marri’s forces killed and massacred for three days and nights. During this time, the wealth of Madina was looted, and many of the nobles of Madina were ordered killed. They would be brought to Al Marri and he would either execute them himself or order their execution in the field.

    The great Scholar Imam Ibn Kathīr rahimahullah wrote that the amount of Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) killed was so large that it is useless trying to recall and list how many died, but it included men such as Abdullah ibn Hanzalah radi-Allahu ‘anhu. He also mentions that Al Marri had “sexual intercourse with so many women that he impregnated a thousand women in those days outside marriage”.

    https://tabdurrahman.wordpress.com/2...lim-ibn-uqbah/

  29. #68
    الإسلام هو الحقيقة Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Salty are we?
    Don't be surprised son.
    If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

  30. #69

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    You know very well what I think. They are arab supremacists who hide behind Islam, what more is there to say? Look at arab world, you will easily understand whether Allah considers them to be fit for ruling a caliphate or not. Look at how Allah allowed mongols to humiliate them in Baghdad and empower muslims of other races.

    Arabs can scream 24/7 but let's be real here, their monopoly over Islam is gone for good. They are not going to be supported by muslims worldwide if they claim the caliphate again, you know this, I know this, we all know this. The next legitimate arab caliph will likely be Mahdi himself.

    And it is the pan-Arabic empire, which we recognize as a "Caliphate" that committed heinous sins like what happened after battle of harrah, not the Ottoman caliphate:

    The people of Madina did not have a standing army. The 12,000 force was naturally ascendant, and the “fight” descended into an orgy of murder and looting. Al Marri’s forces killed and massacred for three days and nights. During this time, the wealth of Madina was looted, and many of the nobles of Madina were ordered killed. They would be brought to Al Marri and he would either execute them himself or order their execution in the field.

    The great Scholar Imam Ibn Kathīr rahimahullah wrote that the amount of Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) killed was so large that it is useless trying to recall and list how many died, but it included men such as Abdullah ibn Hanzalah radi-Allahu ‘anhu. He also mentions that Al Marri had “sexual intercourse with so many women that he impregnated a thousand women in those days outside marriage”.

    https://tabdurrahman.wordpress.com/2...lim-ibn-uqbah/
    Right right. So given what you wrote about massacre in Madinah, why do you doubt the henious crimes committed in India by Ibn Kasim's army? They did not spare the sahaba in Madina, why would they spare the Hindus of Sindh?

  31. #70

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Right right. So given what you wrote about massacre in Madinah, why do you doubt the henious crimes committed in India by Ibn Kasim's army? They did not spare the sahaba in Madina, why would they spare the Hindus of Sindh?
    Because (1) I don't think Bin Qasim was that kind of man, and if I'm not wrong he became hanafi after he conquered Sindh so as to be able to put them under Jizya, this proves that he just wanted to tax them.

    (2) Ummayads were more or less driven by financial incentives to war (I don't count Uqba ibn Nafi, Muhammad bin Qasim, Tariq bin Ziyad, Umar ibn Abdul Aziz to be among these), for example, I remember reading in an article they prevented Africans from conversion so as to enslave them. So let's be practical, why would they waste their tax fodder(hindus, Buddhists)?

    (3) In the end, bin Qasim himself became a victim of Ummayads.
    Last edited by Spicen; 25-08-17 at 05:01 AM.

  32. #71
    Purple State of Mind IlFaraone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecat View Post
    Tell me your joking, El-Firoun.

    Russia supports (and is the life blood) of the biggest kafir on the planet... Bashar Assad.

    Bashar Assad, the butcher of Damascus, the one who gassed children (that even made Trump vomit), the one who buried innocents alive with concrete and barrel bombs, the
    one who was worshiped as a god, the one who made the Zionists look like Humanists, the one who probably Iblis would do taubah from his sins.

    Thats the horse your backing, thats the Devil in human form you and Imran Hossein are supporting.

    My only Dua is that may Allah unite those who loved and admired Bashar Assad with him in the Akhirah - ameen.

    That is only fair, you support him in this life - so stand with him on the Day of Reckoning.
    No, I'm not joking.

    I'm. Dead .Serious.

    Did you know that the majority of Syrians support Assad? Do you know why they support him? Because he's an amazing leader that will turn Syria into Germany tomorrow? No. They want him, because he's kept Syria stable for over a decade. That's what the Syrian people long for now, stability and peace. Back when countries around Syria were getting and torn up because of war, Syria was peaceful. Syria's civil war is going on for 6 years now, isn't that enough? How many have to die before people here say: enough is enough? Assad's government is the internationally recognized government. It is Assad's duty as a president to secure the peace of Syria and the Syrian people, by driving all these terrorist groups out of the country. Whatever you think about Assad, he has more legitimacy than any of the opposing groups there.

    There's 0 evidence that Assad's government was involved in any chemical attack. The 2017 "Khan Shaykhun chemical attack" is the biggest lie I have seen since I followed this war. Of course there's no evidence, I'm not even expecting evidence anymore. People just go around blaming the party that they despise. Here's the thing though, there's no evidence, meaning, we have to ask the questions that matter. Questions like why and how. Why would Assad use chemical weapons on a place that serves no strategic importance whatsoever? The SAA were advancing quickly to terrorist strongholds, but because of this attack they were setback by international outrage. Assad's government had nothing to gain from this, but almost everything to lose. Who were the once that benefited from this attack? The "moderate" rebel groups. After the "Ghouta chemical attack" (no evidence either, of course) back in 2013, the United Nations Security Council made sure that the chemical weapons of the government were destroyed. So, how did they use chemical weapons if they had none? Don't think the UNSC are stupid, especially under supervision of the US.

    Did you know that the US, just over a month ago, cut ties with the rebel groups in Syria? I think the lie that these "moderate" rebel groups are fighting to bring justice and peace to Syria became so blatantly obvious that the US just had to cut ties. Maybe all the head-chopping videos of 10 year old boys, by these "moderate" rebel groups played a factor into it. The reason that they gave was: "objectives inconsistent with defeating ISIS".

    I don't admire Assad. I don't care what happens to him once there's peace in Syria. The Syrian people deserve a new leader, but not a puppet leader put there by the west to serve the interests of the west. I want the Syrian people to choose a Syrian president, who cares for the Syrian people and the interests of Syria as a nation. I don't want to see another Sisi, Talabani, Haftar or Sarraj in Syria.

    You can say whatever you want about Russia, but I never see pro-western governments getting overthrown, but I've seen plenty of anti-western governments being overthrown over the years. That tells me that something is very wrong. One by one they're taking down governments all over the Middle-East that don't like. Because "democracy".

  33. #72

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Like I said demented hyena Kufar my apologizes for disrespecting hyenas

  34. #73

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Because (1) I don't think Bin Qasim was that kind of man, and if I'm not wrong he became hanafi after he conquered Sindh so as to be able to put them under Jizya, this proves that he just wanted to tax them.

    (2) Ummayads were more or less driven by financial incentives to war (I don't count Uqba ibn Nafi, Muhammad bin Qasim, Tariq bin Ziyad, Umar ibn Abdul Aziz to be among these), for example, I remember reading in an article they prevented Africans from conversion so as to enslave them. So let's be practical, why would they waste their tax fodder(hindus, Buddhists)?

    (3) In the end, bin Qasim himself became a victim of Ummayads.
    Bin Kasim led an umayya army into sindh and took many slaves from there. I don't see why they would not do it to the Indians specially women of that part are very pretty. Also if I remember correctly Hajjaj requested funds for the expedition and the khalifa was initially reluctant but then hajjaj promised many times more returns and then the khalifa agreed.

  35. #74
    An-Najdi abufulaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,079
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3515 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    I posted a link to a Video in this thread where he says it's obligatory for Muslims to support Russia
    Yes he's a murtadd for that and a few other things
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

  36. #75
    An-Najdi abufulaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,079
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3515 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Bin Kasim led an umayya army into sindh and took many slaves from there. I don't see why they would not do it to the Indians specially women of that part are very pretty. Also if I remember correctly Hajjaj requested funds for the expedition and the khalifa was initially reluctant but then hajjaj promised many times more returns and then the khalifa agreed.
    Your love for mushriks is absolutely disgusting
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

  37. #76

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by abufulaans View Post
    Your love for mushriks is absolutely disgusting
    He's a Khawarij dog, kind to disbelievers but harsh towards believers

  38. #77
    Purple State of Mind IlFaraone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    394 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Like I said demented hyena Kufar my apologizes for disrespecting hyenas
    You should heed the advice given to you by several users in this thread.

  39. #78

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by IlFaraone View Post
    You should heed the advice given to you by several users in this thread.
    I head advice from Allah Aza Wa Jal and the Prophet

  40. #79
    An-Najdi abufulaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,079
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3515 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    There is nothing in that video which would qualify him for takfeer. If there is, point it out.
    He did what seems to be kufr there, but none was clear kufr, in which case it would have to be made clear to him before takfeer is made for these issues alone, maybe that's what spicen means
    He seemed to
    1) Deny offensive jihad
    2) Deny slavery except in Qisaas
    3) Side with kuffar by his words
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

  41. #80

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by abufulaans View Post
    He did what seems to be kufr there, but none was clear kufr, in which case it would have to be made clear to him before takfeer is made for these issues alone, maybe that's what spicen means
    He seemed to
    1) Deny offensive jihad
    2) Deny slavery except in Qisaas
    3) Side with kuffar by his words
    I clarified in post 65

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop