Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 584
  1. #1

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil


  2. #2

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MjM4Zwe3DE

    Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Muslims should join Russia Army against Turkey

  3. #3

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Just finished watching it. I feel like vomiting.

  4. #4
    الإسلام هو الحقيقة Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Is this Imran Hossein the same guy that supports Bashar and his allies i.e Russia, Iran etc?
    If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

  5. #5

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
    Is this Imran Hossein the same guy that supports Bashar and his allies i.e Russia, Iran etc?
    He definitely supports Russia and Assad.

    Not sure about Iran.

  6. #6

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Lol.

    He has some questionable opinions but he in my opinion is sincere.

  7. #7

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    He's a Kafir

  8. #8

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Lol.

    He has some questionable opinions but he in my opinion is sincere.
    Slandering muslims who made sacrifices for Islam is more than "questionable opinion."

    He's a Russian agent, there's nothing sincere about him.

  9. #9

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    He's a Kafir
    More like a Munafiq.

  10. #10

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    This scumbag Murtad is a liar spreading deception he is not doubt on the payroll of the Kremlin like the Kufar ruler of Chechnya Qadryov or the Iraqi Rafidha pawn Abadi

    He says the Quran says there's 2 kinds of Christians then he says that the Orthodox Christians are mentioned in the Quran as our allies
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MjM4Zwe3DE

    When the Quran says "Never will the Christians nor the Jews nor disbelievers be satisfied with you"

    Kufar like this Imran Hosein are the ones who spread this cancer in Muslims to moan about Zionism all day all while supporting the modern Mongol Empire and their allies in the generational war against our Ummah and removing our Proud Emirs invading our lands and plundering our resources, it's no one else but the Murtaddin within like Imran al Kafir May Allah's Curse be upon him.

  11. #11

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    More like a Munafiq.
    No he is a disbeliever and prayer behind him is invalid, giving greetings of Salam is prohibited to him he is not from our Ummah

  12. #12

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    No he is a disbeliever and prayer behind him is invalid, giving greetings of Salam is prohibited to him he is not from our Ummah
    A munafiq is considered worse than a disbeliever.

    Or is my understanding wrong?

  13. #13

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    A munafiq is considered worse than a disbeliever.

    Or is my understanding wrong?
    No you're not wrong but he is not a Munafiq by beliefs he is not a Muslim nor does he have anything to do with us, he can say after every time he mentions our blessed prophet he can quote the Quran with his improper voice but he is no different than an Atheist or Satanist

  14. #14

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,163
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2979 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    He is a Kremlin shill and misguided regarding Middle Eastern politics. However, the Ottoman Empire was not very Islamic, but they were relatively tolerant. So I guess better than the Ummayyads.

  15. #15
    أبو حمزة Salman Al-Farsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,476
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    calling someone kaffir for thier political views is highly inappropriate, there are other categories for people who are proven to have acted or said something overtly not in the interest of Islam and its cause. We just have to find the right words and use appropriate terminology!
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

  16. #16
    Purple State of Mind IlFaraone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    I get what he's trying to say, if anything, I largely agree with him. I believe that Russia is the lesser evil when compared to the west. I believe this, because I've seen what the west has done to so many Muslim countries. I have seen and read how many they've killed. I've seen how they deliberately attack civilians on video. All because they need to give these countries some of that "democracy".

    The Turks want you to believe that it was the Arabs that caused the empire to collapse. I myself like to blame Arabs for a lot of what is wrong today in the Muslim world, but the collapse is completely on the Turks and Turkish supremacy. Towards the end, the Ottoman Empire was not evil, it was just not an Islamic caliphate anymore, thus there was no reason for it to exist anymore.

  17. #17
    Odan Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    1,743
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    948 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    calling someone kaffir for thier political views is highly inappropriate, there are other categories for people who are proven to have acted or said something overtly not in the interest of Islam and its cause. We just have to find the right words and use appropriate terminology!
    If someone commits major kufr committing a nullifier of Islam then they become a murtad some would say the exscuse of being jaahil in certain situations but in this case not at all

  18. #18

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    lol at "Ayatollah", but it fits. This little rat is most likely some Iran or Russia agent (or both). I pity those who actually follow this trash.

    Iran Hossein is actually a nice general example and representative of "online sheikhs".

  19. #19

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    lol at "Ayatollah", but it fits. This little rat is most likely some Iran or Russia agent (or both). I pity those who actually follow this trash.

    Iran Hossein is actually a nice general example and representative of "online sheikhs".

  20. #20
    أبو حمزة Salman Al-Farsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,476
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    If someone commits major kufr committing a nullifier of Islam then they become a murtad some would say the exscuse of being jaahil in certain situations but in this case not at all
    according to who?
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

  21. #21

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by IlFaraone View Post
    I get what he's trying to say, if anything, I largely agree with him. I believe that Russia is the lesser evil when compared to the west. I believe this, because I've seen what the west has done to so many Muslim countries. I have seen and read how many they've killed. I've seen how they deliberately attack civilians on video. All because they need to give these countries some of that "democracy".

    The Turks want you to believe that it was the Arabs that caused the empire to collapse. I myself like to blame Arabs for a lot of what is wrong today in the Muslim world, but the collapse is completely on the Turks and Turkish supremacy. Towards the end, the Ottoman Empire was not evil, it was just not an Islamic caliphate anymore, thus there was no reason for it to exist anymore.
    No you didn't get anything because that is not what he says.

    He talks about how ottomans were evil for fighting Orthodox Christians and that they are empire of anti-Christ. He then says ottomans didn't attack catholic states - someone should tell that idiot that Austria, not UK or France was capital of Catholics and Ottomans tried several times to capture Virnna.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    353
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    246 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Lol.

    He has some questionable opinions but he in my opinion is sincere.
    Sincerity is not enough!

  23. #23

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    calling someone kaffir for thier political views is highly inappropriate, there are other categories for people who are proven to have acted or said something overtly not in the interest of Islam and its cause. We just have to find the right words and use appropriate terminology!
    For once I agree with Abu Jarir and the other guy, he Is a munafiq/disbeliever.

    Did you even watch the kind of garbage he spouted?

  24. #24

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
    lol at "Ayatollah", but it fits. This little rat is most likely some Iran or Russia agent (or both). I pity those who actually follow this trash.

    Iran Hossein is actually a nice general example and representative of "online sheikhs".
    Quite obviously a Russian agent.

  25. #25
    Purple State of Mind IlFaraone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    No you didn't get anything because that is not what he says.

    He talks about how ottomans were evil for fighting Orthodox Christians and that they are empire of anti-Christ. He then says ottomans didn't attack catholic states - someone should tell that idiot that Austria, not UK or France was capital of Catholics and Ottomans tried several times to capture Virnna.
    The first paragraph of my post was about the 3-minute video, where he talks about Russia, Turkey and the west.

    The second paragraph is my comment on the title, about the Ottoman Empire being evil. I only noticed just now that you also posted an 11-minute video where he talks about the Ottoman Empire. I have no idea how I did not see that the first time I viewed this thread.

    But if he says what you just said, then I'm not gonna waste my time watching it.

  26. #26

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by IlFaraone View Post
    The first paragraph of my post was about the 3-minute video, where he talks about Russia, Turkey and the west.

    The second paragraph is my comment on the title, about the Ottoman Empire being evil. I only noticed just now that you also posted an 11-minute video where he talks about the Ottoman Empire. I have no idea how I did not see that the first time I viewed this thread.

    But if he says what you just said, then I'm not gonna waste my time watching it.
    I forgot to mention that he spends 2 minutes out of 11 saying, "Shame, shame, shame, what a shame the Ottomans are to muslims, shame, shame, shame." He even shames them for conquering Konstantinyye, which he defends as heart of his good orthodox brothers and sisters.

  27. #27
    Purple State of Mind IlFaraone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    I forgot to mention that he spends 2 minutes out of 11 saying, "Shame, shame, shame, what a shame the Ottomans are to muslims, shame, shame, shame." He even shames them for conquering Konstantinyye, which he defends as heart of his good orthodox brothers and sisters.
    Then you know he's an impostor. Case closed.

  28. #28
    أبو حمزة Salman Al-Farsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,476
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    For once I agree with Abu Jarir and the other guy, he Is a munafiq/disbeliever.

    Did you even watch the kind of garbage he spouted?
    tbh I haven't, maybe 5 yrs ago I thought he was loopy but maybe I'll check out the latest stuff later. jzk
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

  29. #29
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,418
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    696

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by IlFaraone View Post
    I get what he's trying to say, if anything, I largely agree with him. I believe that Russia is the lesser evil when compared to the west. I believe this, because I've seen what the west has done to so many Muslim countries. I have seen and read how many they've killed. I've seen how they deliberately attack civilians on video. All because they need to give these countries some of that "democracy".

    The Turks want you to believe that it was the Arabs that caused the empire to collapse. I myself like to blame Arabs for a lot of what is wrong today in the Muslim world, but the collapse is completely on the Turks and Turkish supremacy. Towards the end, the Ottoman Empire was not evil, it was just not an Islamic caliphate anymore, thus there was no reason for it to exist anymore.

    The satanic Russians are every bit as bad as the west.
    They have the blood of Millions of Muslims on their hands over the past century or so.
    Look at what Stalin did to the Muslims of Chechnya. Look at what happened in the 90s when the Russians were massacring Chechans in the 100s of 1000s.

    Look at what these Russians are doing in Iraq/Syria with their support of Bashar Al Assad. They are intentionally bombing civilians without any care at all.

  30. #30
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,418
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    696

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    Lol.

    He has some questionable opinions but he in my opinion is sincere.

    Questionable opinions?
    His views range from extreme deviance to almost outright kufr.
    Telling Muslims to sign up and join the Russian armed forces, what would you call that?
    I'm not going to make takfir upon him, leave that to those who're more knowledgeable on such matters, but this guy is an extreme deviant and his fanboys are brainwashed to the extent they blindly follow him and praise him as some great visionary, the great scholar of our time for his supposed insights.
    The man is poison.
    His sincerity is irrelevant.

  31. #31
    Purple State of Mind IlFaraone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    The satanic Russians are every bit as bad as the west.
    They have the blood of Millions of Muslims on their hands over the past century or so.
    Look at what Stalin did to the Muslims of Chechnya. Look at what happened in the 90s when the Russians were massacring Chechans in the 100s of 1000s.

    Look at what these Russians are doing in Iraq/Syria with their support of Bashar Al Assad. They are intentionally bombing civilians without any care at all.

    Russian Empire (1721-1917) =/= Russian Federation (1991-Present).

    Soviet Union (1922-1991) =/= Russian Federation (1991-Present).

    Notice how in my posts regarding Russia and their recent involvement in the Islamic world, I always say Russia and not Russians. This is intentional. When I say Russia, I'm talking about the modern Russian Federation, not the Soviets or the Russian Imperialists. To tie the crimes of the governments of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union to the government of the Russian Federation is wrong. Ideologies, interests, beliefs all change when a nation falls and gets succeeded.

    With that out the way, we have to take a look at Russia's history from 1991 to the present. I will not ever defend Russia in the First Chechen War, but arguments can be made for the Second Chechen War. About their involvement in the Middle-East, how could you ever say that they're just as bad as the west? After all you've seen, how could they ever be as bad? Russia's involvement is a counter-reaction to the west constantly getting their nasty hands into the business of Muslims. Look at what happened in Iraq, because of the US-Iraq war. We now have so many terrorists groups, I don't even know which group is which anymore.

    Does the Russian Federation have blood of over 1 million Muslims on their hands and counting? In just over 10 years the Americans have killed more Muslims than the Russians in their entire history. Do I see Russia constantly going around overthrowing governments and in the process killing thousands?

    And that last bit about Russia intentionally bombing civilians is a complete and utter lie. It's a disgusting accusation, with 0 evidence. Do we have any videos on Russians intentionally bombing civilians? Because guess what, we have those of the Americans. Any many of them too.

    Anyone here who thinks Russia is as bad the west is severely deluded.

  32. #32

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    709
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    according to who?
    You're not going to find peace arguing with the "takfiris" on this forum.

    They have gone as far as wishing the total destruction of all Muslims in many countries where Muslims are the majority.

  33. #33

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post
    You're not going to find peace arguing with the "takfiris" on this forum.

    They have gone as far as wishing the total destruction of all Muslims in many countries where Muslims are the majority.
    Excuse me but there is no extremism in calling out this milk shake Imran hossein as the munafiq he is.

    He is literally slandering one of the greatest islamic empires and allying with orthodox non-muslims. He even calls Ottomans the empire of anti-christ.

  34. #34

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    The satanic Russians are every bit as bad as the west.
    They have the blood of Millions of Muslims on their hands over the past century or so.
    Look at what Stalin did to the Muslims of Chechnya. Look at what happened in the 90s when the Russians were massacring Chechans in the 100s of 1000s.

    Look at what these Russians are doing in Iraq/Syria with their support of Bashar Al Assad. They are intentionally bombing civilians without any care at all.
    Past century or so?

    They wiped out the Siberians and destroyed Islam in Central Asia.

    And have you heard about Tsar Peter and Tsar Catherine? They have been at war agaibst muslims from the 1700s.

    Although the West is still worse.

  35. #35
    Odan imran1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    21,674
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    879 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    tbh I haven't, maybe 5 yrs ago I thought he was loopy but maybe I'll check out the latest stuff later. jzk
    5+ years ago, his thoughts were that Gog-Magog have been released (I agree), btw deobandi Aalim Anwar Shah Kashmiri also gave same views 100 years ago, so what he says isn't something new. ------ He recognized Gog-Magog to be west & Russia (I agree).

    But since the war in Syria, his views about Russia has changed. He says that it was a mistake to call Russia magog .He says that Russia is the rum with whom Muslims will make alliance in great wars.

    He is anti America/Nato --- Turkey is part of NATO, so he criticizes Turkey, but I don't understand why he targets Usmanis.
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"


    Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

  36. #36

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by imran1976 View Post
    5+ years ago, his thoughts were that Gog-Magog have been released (I agree), btw deobandi Aalim Anwar Shah Kashmiri also gave same views 100 years ago, so what he says isn't something new. ------ He recognized Gog-Magog to be west & Russia (I agree).

    But since the war in Syria, his views about Russia has changed. He says that it was a mistake to call Russia magog .He says that Russia is the rum with whom Muslims will make alliance in great wars.

    He is anti America/Nato --- Turkey is part of NATO, so he criticizes Turkey, but I don't understand why he targets Usmanis.
    He is an agent that's why. Ottomans and Russians were fierce enemies.

  37. #37
    Odan imran1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    21,674
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    879 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    He is an agent that's why. Ottomans and Russians were fierce enemies.
    Yes they were, I know the history.

    but why he changed views after the start of Syrian war, b4 He recognized Russia as magog.
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"


    Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

  38. #38
    Odan Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,860
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5601 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    495

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by imran1976 View Post
    5+ years ago, his thoughts were that Gog-Magog have been released (I agree), btw deobandi Aalim Anwar Shah Kashmiri also gave same views 100 years ago, so what he says isn't something new. ------ He recognized Gog-Magog to be west & Russia (I agree).

    But since the war in Syria, his views about Russia has changed. He says that it was a mistake to call Russia magog .He says that Russia is the rum with whom Muslims will make alliance in great wars.

    He is anti America/Nato --- Turkey is part of NATO, so he criticizes Turkey, but I don't understand why he targets Usmanis.

    and Dajjal is china?


  39. #39
    Odan imran1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    21,674
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    879 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    and Dajjal is china?

    I tried to laugh but could only do Ha'
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"


    Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

  40. #40
    Odan Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,860
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5601 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    495

    Re: Ayatollah Imran Hossein: Ottoman Empire was Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by imran1976 View Post
    I tried to laugh but could only do Ha'
    I know I made a joke out of it but ya'juj and ma'juj cannot be the empires we have now.

    They come as part of a chronological order from the signs and they appear after Isa alayhi salaam has defeated dajjal. The dajjal appears after the mahdi, who is still yet to appear. Therefore, we can rule out ya'juj and ma'juj being amongst us now.

    The Muslims at the time of the Mongols also thought they [the mongols] were ya'juj and ma'juj but they were mistaken, and in this case you are mistaken too.

    Wallahu a'lam
    Last edited by Poster; 24-08-17 at 06:32 PM.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop