Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finding Allah

Ayeshalvi
    Guests

Finding Allah

Assalam o alikum brothers and sisters
    I came here to just pour my heart out. Its sad that we dont have authentic walis and friends of Allah these days (that we know of). Surely there are HIS friends present but they are hard to find. In this time of crisis its hard to find one true person for guidance. I know that the only guidance is through Quran and hadith but there are some feelings and some concerns for which i need someone who has gone through the journey of searching and finding Allah SubhaanaWa Ta'ala.
    here is my problem that i actually want to share.
    I have always wanted to search for Allah. I did find Him and i was at peace. But this world is so much indulgent. There are things (worldly matters) due to which sometimes it becomes very difficult to follow each anx everything. I want to dedicate my life for Allah
    Because it is only under His roof i find peace and love. I have come to a point where i not only believe but now i surely know that Allah is the one who loves us the most and our true well wisher. I just cant explain my feeling.
    Bottom line is i need someone who has been through what i am talking about has fought and succeeded. I have some questions which i need answers for. I hope i find someone. Its all just to get close to Allah. I have tried not to share but now i was helpless..so help me if you would ?

JazakAllahu Kahirun Kaseera wa Ahsanu Jaza

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    260 Post(s)

Re: Finding Allah

Waleykulasalaam.

Ukhti this life is a journey with ups and down and many observations we all go through and 1 day you can share them closely with your husband.

We can only invite you to prayer and sabr.

Pour your heart out to Allah swt verily HE alone guides us.

Peace.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Trying to find the balance between the spiritual and the material whilst living in the modern age is a constant battle, and I don't think we ever find that perfect balance nor do I think thats the point. Our best effort is all we can offer, and that's all Allah expects from us. I think I know what you're struggling with, because I struggled with the same thing. It would be easier to withdraw so that we can just focus on deen alone without any distractions. But that isn't the point of life. Sometimes I think we are a lot harder on ourselves than Allah is, and that extremism can end up backfiring sometimes. Keep trying your best, and trust that God looks at you a lot more mercifully than you look at yourself.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    928 Post(s)

Well if she was forced into this nikaah her marriage is invalid however if she gave consent then its valid and u should stop thinking of her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    Well if she was forced into this nikaah her marriage is invalid however if she gave consent then its valid and u should stop thinking of her
    Wrong post!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    351 Post(s)

Your welcome to PM brother. I would listen and sit over a cop of caffe. I won't even mind us continuing to Skype. anytime brother just contact me

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    928 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mintchocchip View Post
    Wrong post!
    Jazak Allah khair for letting me know

To the op Please forgive me