Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Icon9 I am very confused.

Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

Re: I am very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamkay View Post
    Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?
    youngest reversion I saw was a 10 year old, I was one of the witnesses in that case, youngest done myself was an 11yo, though he was very mature. You are old enough to decide for yourself, be respectful to your parents but if you are convinced islam is the truth don't let that respect you have for them get in the way of you doing the right thing
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.