Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Fiqh Class: I`laa Us Sunan, Starting (TONIGHT) Tuesday 19th September @ 8:00PM UK Time (9:00PM South African Time) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Wroning someone.

Asalaam aleykoum.

I am wondering about this hadith(?):

“Whoever has wronged his brother with regard to his blood, his wealth or his honour, let him come and set matters straight before there comes a Day on which there will be no dirhams and no dinars, only good deeds and bad deeds, and if he has good deeds (they will be taken and given to the one whom he wronged), otherwise some of the bad deeds of the one whom he wronged will be taken and added to his burden, then he will be thrown into the Fire.”

Does this happen only if a person wrongs another person when it comes to his blood, wealth and honor or does this apply to wronging a person in general. For example, if a person cheats another person will that person that was cheated upon take the others good deeds etc?

If someone here have knowledge about this please inform me.

Where can you find more detailed information about this?

Barak'Allahu feekom

1of the volatile beings myeverything's Avatar
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1287 Post(s)

Re: Wroning someone.

https://islamqa.info/en/65649

https://islamqa.info/en/14092

Edit : Does this happen only if a person wrongs another person when it comes to his blood, wealth and honor or does this apply to wronging a person in general. For example, if a person cheats another person will that person that was cheated upon take the others good deeds etc?

If u wrong another person by doing anything like backbiting him, cheating him, lying to him ...etc

May Allah make us free from his creations' rights
    Last edited by myeverything; 17-07-17 at 06:13 PM.
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Wroning someone.

Quote Originally Posted by myeverything View Post
    https://islamqa.info/en/65649

https://islamqa.info/en/14092

Edit : Does this happen only if a person wrongs another person when it comes to his blood, wealth and honor or does this apply to wronging a person in general. For example, if a person cheats another person will that person that was cheated upon take the others good deeds etc?

If u wrong another person by doing anything like backbiting him, cheating him, lying to him ...etc

May Allah make us free from his creations' rights
    Asalaam aleykoum,

Barak'Allahu feek for your reply,

Where in those fatwas do they state lying and cheating or that it means wroning in general?
    With "sins" does it include major or minor sins, or both?

Barak'Allahu feekom