Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Need dawah materials or funds for a new masjid in Tucumcari

A small group of Muslims from a small town in Tucumcari, New Mexico would like to host a small Masjid for travelers on I40 highway. This is major route for travelers and truckers. Many Muslims travel along this route and miss Friday prayers due to no Masjid. We would also like to host the Masjid for the locals and the converts who we bring to Islam as there is potential for Islam to grow here. Please donate money for this campain. Dawah materials is also needed, especially Qurans in English and Arabic.

Please contact Azaam at [email protected] if you have any questions or have any dawah materials to ship out to us. We are in need of Qurans to hand out and dawah materials. Please don't provide cheap materials and Qurans that easily tear up. The Christians use the highest quality material for their dawah. Lets be a better example than them and show people we put alot of resources and effort to spread Islam. Please donate whatever you can for the sake of Allah. I have provided a link for my gofundme account.

https://www.gofundme.com/dawahtucumcari

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2629 Post(s)

Re: Need dawah materials or funds for a new masjid in Tucumcari

This forum has a charity section for humanitarian projects,

so maybe you need to contact in helpdesk to get your post in there.

This is a good cause, may Allah swt reward you for your care.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Help neede to start a masjid

Need dawah materials or funds for a new masjid in Tucumcari
    A small group of Muslims from a small town in Tucumcari, New Mexico would like to host a small Masjid for travelers on I40 highway. This is major route for travelers and truckers. Many Muslims travel along this route and miss Friday prayers due to no Masjid. We would also like to host the Masjid for the locals and the converts who we bring to Islam as there is potential for Islam to grow here. Please donate money for this campain. Dawah materials is also needed, especially Qurans in English and Arabic.

Please contact Azaam at [email protected] if you have any questions or have any dawah materials to ship out to us. We are in need of Qurans to hand out and dawah materials. Please don't provide cheap materials and Qurans that easily tear up. The Christians use the highest quality material for their dawah. Lets be a better example than them and show people we put alot of resources and effort to spread Islam. Please donate whatever you can for the sake of Allah. I have provided a link for my gofundme account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Need help with a masjid and dawah materials

Edit: I have received a few donations this past week alhamdullah. Enough to buy some dawah materials for now. Can someone send me a website where I can buy high quality dawah materials and Qurans
    Last edited by asalem; 20-07-17 at 05:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Need people to help me achieve my dream

I am lacking in faith therefore I decided to start a fundraiser to help a new convert and his local friends who live in Tucumcari, New Mexico. They are starting a masjid and need funds. I have a few weeks before gofundme wants to withdraw the money and I only received 50$. After two weeks I will be sending him the money. Please help me raise money for me. I am doing this for myself so I can feel productive so give me a boost me in iman with your sadaqa. He is also looking for dawah materials. Contace me via email so I direct you to his facebook page and where to send him dawah materials.

Last edited by asalem; 31-07-17 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Lets get this started

I am lacking in faith therefore I decided to supplement my faith and start a fundraiser to help a new convert and his local friends who live in Tucumcari, New Mexico. This new convert loves Islam better than us born heedless Muslims subhaAllah. They are starting a masjid and need funds. I have a few weeks before gofundme wants to withdraw the money and I only received 50$ subhaAllah. It looks like Muslims don't care about dawah anymore. After two weeks I will be sending him the money. Please help me raise money so I get receive the ajr. I am doing this for myself so I can feel productive so give me a boost me in iman with your sadaqa. He is also looking for dawah materials. Contact me via email so I direct you to his facebook page and where to send him dawah materials if you can't donate money/

Last edited by asalem; 31-07-17 at 06:43 PM.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

Re: Lets get this started

Quote Originally Posted by asalem View Post
    I am lacking in faith therefore I decided to supplement my faith and start a fundraiser to help a new convert and his local friends who live in Tucumcari, New Mexico. This new convert loves Islam better than us born heedless Muslims subhaAllah. They are starting a masjid and need funds. I have a few weeks before gofundme wants to withdraw the money and I only received 50$ subhaAllah. It looks like Muslims don't care about dawah anymore. After two weeks I will be sending him the money. Please help me raise money so I get receive the ajr. I am doing this for myself so I can feel productive so give me a boost me in iman with your sadaqa. He is also looking for dawah materials. Contact me via email so I direct you to his facebook page and where to send him dawah materials if you can't donate money/

Please don't spam the forum. One thread is enough.