Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

View Poll Results: How many kids do you want?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

5 21.74%

1 4.35%

2 8.70%

2 8.70%

2 8.70%
  • 5-7

5 21.74%
  • 7-10

1 4.35%
  • 10+

5 21.74%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

How many kids do you guys want?

Asalamualaikum

InshaAllah when I get married I want at least 5 children. That is the bare minimum. Any number higher than that I would be more than pleased with. Seriously I mean ANY number higher than that. Maybe I'm only saying this because I don't know what it's like to have children and I may very well be romanticizing raising kids, but as of right now this is how I feel, the more the merrier. And of course any amount of children is a blessing.

What about y'all. How many kids do you want to have?

May Allah bless us all with many righteous, healthy, beautiful children.

P.S. this is the first time i'm making a poll, I'm trying to figure it out so bear with me.
    “You do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness." Sahih al Bukhari

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    112 Post(s)

Re: How many kids do you guys want?

Quote Originally Posted by Um_Saf View Post
    I always wanted a big family. I remember at a young age telling my family I wanted at least 10. As I got older I decided that I would be happy with however many I could have. Minimum was 3 in my mind. My gran had 8 children so I've always had a big family. Am one of 3. However my situation is completely difficult right now. I currently have 1. Am not sure if or when I will be able to have any more. Am hoping for the chance to give my child at least one sibling. I cant bare the thought of them alone.

At 3 they have already walked past a wedding shop and said they wanted me to get married again (i assume they think if daddys dont live with you they arent married because ive never said anything other than we got married before they were born.) When I questioned why they wanted this I assumed the answer would be to wear a pretty dress. The heartbreaking reply was so you can have another baby. Since they have seen cousins becoming older siblings they must wonder why I am always avoiding the question of brothers and sisters.

So what I want is at least 3 above that is only a bonus. I couldn't answer the poll though.
    May Allah grant you a pious and devout spouse and pious offspring.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault