Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    pizza is life
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    451 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    soooo i've decided to get a certificate in CCNA i wanted to know if any brothers or sisters have done this? and if i can get some bits of advice etc
    all the help given is appreciated

  2. #2
    Odan Thunderstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Don't know if I did that, I enrolled in some online semi-course there on behest of my university as a prequel to the actual course we were to do in the university.
    What are you wondering about specifically?
    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

  3. #3
    pizza is life
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    451 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Don't know if I did that, I enrolled in some online semi-course there on behest of my university as a prequel to the actual course we were to do in the university.
    What are you wondering about specifically?
    networking .... in the uk we have this cisco course thing and i love networking so i was wondering if anyone has done this and if possible for them to share tips and ways to study for the exam.

  4. #4
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Quote Originally Posted by babadods View Post
    networking .... in the uk we have this cisco course thing and i love networking so i was wondering if anyone has done this and if possible for them to share tips and ways to study for the exam.
    I ve not upgraded my exam in a long time,but you need to practice braindumps and simulations online.

    There are dumps with real exam questions from a pool not sure what they are now.

    But for a smalll fee you should be able to get it.

    Are you planning on a career ?
    Routing or security ?

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  5. #5
    pizza is life
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    451 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    I ve not upgraded my exam in a long time,but you need to practice braindumps and simulations online.

    There are dumps with real exam questions from a pool not sure what they are now.

    But for a smalll fee you should be able to get it.

    Are you planning on a career ?
    Routing or security ?
    im currently in it security sort of role but i want to get into networking now kuz i find this boring.
    aye, ill have a look bro any sites you recommend?

  6. #6

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    This link should help you:

    https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/co...certifications

    I'd recommend you keep going and get the CCNP as well.

  7. #7
    Odan muzzybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,555
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    537

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Quote Originally Posted by babadods View Post
    im currently in it security sort of role but i want to get into networking now kuz i find this boring.
    aye, ill have a look bro any sites you recommend?
    Hmmm I used to go to
    Testking,
    Cramsession

    Dont know If they exist
    Google it

    Yeah networking is interesting,but security too like checkpoint which is software based and easier than cissp for example.

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    You willl need a good Cisco book I recommend Todd lammle manual you will also need a simulator such as packet tracer or netsim to get started plan on 5 to 6 months of studying to pass both or the one combined exam. A lot of material in there as far as networking. Since you're in security already I recommend doing Cisco security to get the hang of the asa interface. Or better yet try out Palo Alto. Also look into a cert called CEH. Inshallah good luck

    Try pass-guaranteed.com for exam engine watch out for the annoying drag and drop questions on the exam be patient

  9. #9
    pizza is life
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    451 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Quote Originally Posted by R1rider View Post
    You willl need a good Cisco book I recommend Todd lammle manual you will also need a simulator such as packet tracer or netsim to get started plan on 5 to 6 months of studying to pass both or the one combined exam. A lot of material in there as far as networking. Since you're in security already I recommend doing Cisco security to get the hang of the asa interface. Or better yet try out Palo Alto. Also look into a cert called CEH. Inshallah good luck

    Try pass-guaranteed.com for exam engine watch out for the annoying drag and drop questions on the exam be patient
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Hmmm I used to go to
    Testking,
    Cramsession

    Dont know If they exist
    Google it

    Yeah networking is interesting,but security too like checkpoint which is software based and easier than cissp for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post
    This link should help you:

    https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/co...certifications

    I'd recommend you keep going and get the CCNP as well.
    Ahhh man i love you guys for the sake of allah
    Jzk i appreciate the help a lot and inshaaAllah ill get learning asap

  10. #10
    Further notice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    21,040
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1089

    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Quote Originally Posted by babadods View Post
    networking .... in the uk we have this cisco course thing and i love networking so i was wondering if anyone has done this and if possible for them to share tips and ways to study for the exam.
    I took a cisco networking module and in the future iA might take the ccna exam. Revise and use a stimulator to consolidate things. Also order the cisco books from amazon the ones being sold by cisco academy themselves and just keep revising and practicing.

    May Allah make it easy for u ameen.

    لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

    -------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop