Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Ramadan is Alive ! Feeling emotional because ramadan left ? The 6 Fast Of Shawwal

Salaam Dear bro and sis.

Like many of us we feel emotional about the beautiful month Ramadan leaving us and back to whatever. But.....

Ramadan lives on !

Who so ever fasts 6 days in shawwal after ramadan is like you fasted a whole year > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58CeC9QZC4

So let us not feel sad but be happy and say Alhumdulillah we atleast completed the month with success and will continue to do good !

Even after these 6 fast we can fast on Monday and Thursdays.

Allah Hu Akbar who says the spirit of Ramadan cant live on OFCOURSE IT CAN AKHIS AND UKHTIS !

So cheer up and stay steadfast in Islam.

Peace.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Re: Ramadan is Alive ! Feeling emotional because ramadan left ? The 6 Fast Of Shawwal

Quote Originally Posted by Believer1984 View Post
    Salaam Dear bro and sis.

Like many of us we feel emotional about the beautiful month Ramadan leaving us and back to whatever. But.....

Ramadan lives on !

Who so ever fasts 6 days in shawwal after ramadan is like you fasted a whole year > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58CeC9QZC4

So let us not feel sad but be happy and say Alhumdulillah we atleast completed the month with success and will continue to do good !

Allah Hu Akbar who says the spirit of Ramadan cant live on OFCOURSE IT CAN AKHIS AND UKHTIS !

Peace.
    Yes , thanks for the reminder. It can be a bit more of a challenge depending on situations, since everybody is eating and drinking now. And the other things.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Re: Ramadan is Alive ! Feeling emotional because ramadan left ? The 6 Fast Of Shawwal

Quote Originally Posted by MuslimThinker View Post
    Yes , thanks for the reminder. It can be a bit more of a challenge depending on situations, since everybody is eating and drinking now. And the other things.
    I understand .. but only any 2 days a week we can make the 6 easily.

Insha Allah.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

I understand .. but only any 2 days a week we can make the 6 easily.

Insha Allah.
    Yes.
    Or doing a few more days straight consecutive to avoid possibility of procrastination. Either way.
    My mother would do it consecutive.

Odan
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Salaam Dear bro and sis.

Ramadan lives on !

Peace.
    Yes Insha' Allah. I'm on my 4th day & 2 more days to go to finish the Shawwal fasting. I encouraged my brother to try & he will be starting tomorrow Insha' Allah with 8 days left in the month. My mom already finished hers yesterday. She encouraged me to do it. I haven't done it for the past 2 years. My mom wasn't always keen on doing it, but this year she tried & was happy she did. We will try the Monday/Thursday fasts after this Insha' Allah.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslimahc View Post
    Yes Insha' Allah. I'm on my 4th day & 2 more days to go to finish the Shawwal fasting. I encouraged my brother to try & he will be starting tomorrow Insha' Allah with 8 days left in the month. My mom already finished hers yesterday. She encouraged me to do it. I haven't done it for the past 2 years. My mom wasn't always keen on doing it, but this year she tried & was happy she did. We will try the Monday/Thursday fasts after this Insha' Allah.
    Well done.

Ill also be fasting Monday and Thursday.

Its a joyful time.

Can't wait for the hajj season soon more rewards.

Peace.

Odan
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Well done.

Ill also be fasting Monday and Thursday.

Its a joyful time.

Can't wait for the hajj season soon more rewards.

Peace.
    Salaam,

Yes the Hajj season is another exciting one. I think people may be interested in this video. This sheikh summarizes the voluntary fasts in a short 2 minute video. Insha' Allah I will try to fast all these days.

https://youtu.be/lGUfHl8HRK8

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslimahc View Post
    Salaam,

Yes the Hajj season is another exciting one. I think people may be interested in this video. This sheikh summarizes the voluntary fasts in a short 2 minute video. Insha' Allah I will try to fast all these days.

https://youtu.be/lGUfHl8HRK8