Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: wudu and ghusl

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    297 Post(s)

wudu and ghusl

asalamu alaikum

I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu, does the same apply if you are running out of time for prayers, can you just wash your body once instead of three times for ghusl. urgent reply needed. someone with knowledge please answer.

jazakallah khairan

wasalam

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Re: wudu and ghusl

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
    asalamu alaikum

I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu, does the same apply if you are running out of time for prayers, can you just wash your body once instead of three times for ghusl. urgent reply needed. someone with knowledge please answer.

jazakallah khairan

wasalam
    و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

I didn't understand your question but here is a link which describe the way of ghusul

https://islamqa.info/en/83172
    Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

asalamu alaikum

jazakallah khairan

wasalam

Yes you can but beware that not a single hair is left dry.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

asalamu alaikum

jazakallah khairan

wasalam
    "I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu"
    It is mustahab to wash three times(where you are supposed to wash three times). where did you get it requires the condition: running out of time?
    No one who has learned Qurān and then forgotten it except due to a sin he has committed

1of the volatile beings myeverything's Avatar
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1547 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibn taym View Post
    "I know that if you are running out of time you can just wash your body once for wudu"
    It is mustahab to wash three times(where you are supposed to wash three times). where did you get it requires the condition: running out of time?
    Even if u not running out of time. Without any conditions. Simply you can wash wudu organs just once ..It's permissible and enough. But of course the best and the perfect is to wash 3 times.
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myeverything View Post
    Even if u not running out of time. Without any conditions. Simply you can wash wudu organs just once ..It's permissible and enough. But of course the best and the perfect is to wash 3 times.
    Off course the best is to follow the sunnah, but perhaps the sister have a proof
    Since it's fiqh, it's not unlikely that there are other opinions one has not heard of.
    So I was just curious
    No one who has learned Qurān and then forgotten it except due to a sin he has committed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

asalamu alaikum

jazakallah khairan

wasalam

There's no dalel that wash your body 3 times in ghusl is mustahab like wudu..and even the scholars who say it's mustahab they didn't say it's wajeb ( means if you leave it the ghusl is vaild).

anyways the wajeb in ghusl is to wash all your body and rinse you mouth and nose and the water must be up to the skin of your head too you should do that only one time.

that's the wajeb.

If you want to the the full sunnah ghusl ask me.