Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3176 Post(s)

Husband takes wife and kids to war zone

So I watched this husband and wife on youtube who were doing the "husband-wife tag" which involves a couple answering a series of questions. I was interested in watching because the sister was wearing niqab and they did not look like the typical Muslim couple you would find on youtube.

Anyway, as the video unfolded it became apparent that the couple - who used to live and grew up in the UK - moved to Syria during the war. The wife was kind of hoodwinked by her husband in that he said they were going for a short time but in actuality he wanted to live there permanently. When asked what his plan was for the next 5 years, he said he wanted himself, his wife and his kids to die as martyrs.

Now my question is this: is this allowed? Like are you allowed to deliberately take yourself and your family somewhere where there is a very high chance you will be killed?

I appreciate that most of you don't have the qualifications to answer either way so my follow-up question would be: what would you do as the wife in that situation? This video was really bizarre and I thought it would be interesting to talk about. I don't want to post the video here just in case I'm exposing them or something.

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
    http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Re: Husband takes wife and kids to war zone

Quote Originally Posted by EenieMeanie View Post

So I watched this husband and wife on youtube who were doing the "husband-wife tag" which involves a couple answering a series of questions. I was interested in watching because the sister was wearing niqab and they did not look like the typical Muslim couple you would find on youtube.

Anyway, as the video unfolded it became apparent that the couple - who used to live and grew up in the UK - moved to Syria during the war. The wife was kind of hoodwinked by her husband in that he said they were going for a short time but in actuality he wanted to live there permanently. When asked what his plan was for the next 5 years, he said he wanted himself, his wife and his kids to die as martyrs.

Now my question is this: is this allowed? Like are you allowed to deliberately take yourself and your family somewhere where there is a very high chance you will be killed?

I appreciate that most of you don't have the qualifications to answer either way so my follow-up question would be: what would you do as the wife in that situation? This video was really bizarre and I thought it would be interesting to talk about. I don't want to post the video here just in case I'm exposing them or something.

Wa Alaykum as Salam wa Rahtmatullah wa Barakatu

Are you asking about a legal perspective or Islamic one?

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Wa Alaykum as Salam wa Rahtmatullah wa Barakatu

Are you asking about a legal perspective or Islamic one?
    Islamically - as in aren't we supposed to run from war, not towards it? Aren't we supposed to do what we can to ensure our safety?
    And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Islamically - as in aren't we supposed to run from war, not towards it? Aren't we supposed to do what we can to ensure our safety?
    That's all a matter a intention and Allah knows best in this regard.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

well it depends do you know what far e ayn and fard e kifaya are?
    Last edited by babadods; 19-06-17 at 10:10 AM.

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by babadods View Post
    well it depends do you know what far e ayn and fard e kifaya are?
    Yes

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

Yes
    good so you're aware that a child can disobey his parents when it comes to a defensive war and that a salve can disobey a master etc and to turn your back on war which is far e ayn then allah will never forgive you etc well tbh i think its obvious what the answer is lol he can stay there and if he is to flee back then he is from the weak and the one at loss if he is to stay he is from the strong. as we know if even a meter of land is taken by kufr from the muslims then its a duty for them all to fight back etc i think applying this logic here is good and its good that the man didn't listen to the wife for allah says the the wife and children are the enemy to a man.
    the man moved with intentions to help a cause which is fard e ayn so he is right there and regarding what you said about is it ok if he knows he will die etc well yes it is
    004:074 check out the verse allah talks about a transaction, between a soldier and allah when the soldier decides that he will go till either he is gone or victorious that is something that allah loves and its a greater reward one example of this is the pledge of hudaibiya where the sahabah put their hands on the hands of rasoolAllah SAW and told him that they will take revenge and they will go in outnumbered either they will be killed or they will win sooo lets not believe the west when they say its suicide let's stick to the islamic definition to what suicide is plz.

im at work so im trying not get into too much details lol
    Last edited by babadods; 19-06-17 at 10:36 AM.

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3176 Post(s)

good so you're aware that a child can disobey his parents when it comes to a defensive war and that a salve can disobey a master etc and to turn your back on war which is far e ayn then allah will never forgive you etc well tbh i think its obvious what the answer is lol he can stay there and if he is to flee back then he is from the weak and the one at loss if he is to stay he is from the strong. as we know if even a meter of land is taken by kufr from the muslims then its a duty for them all to fight back etc i think applying this logic here is good and its good that the man didn't listen to the wife for allah says the the wife and children are the enemy to a man.
    the man moved with intentions to help a cause which is fard e ayn so he is right there and regarding what you said about is it ok if he knows he will die etc well yes it is
    004:074 check out the verse allah talks about a transaction, between a soldier and allah when the soldier decides that he will go till either he is gone or victorious that is something that allah loves and its a greater reward one example of this is the pledge of hudaibiya where the sahabah put their hands on the hands of rasoolAllah SAW and told him that they will take revenge and they will go in outnumbered either they will be killed or they will win sooo lets not believe the west when they say its suicide let's stick to the islamic definition to what suicide is plz.

im at work so im trying not get into too much details lol
    Where did I say the man was fighting? The man at no point said he was fighting and he brought his whole family over there. To a place where they will likely be killed when he could have left them in a place of safety. Anyway, Allahu a'lam, I shouldn't have made this thread, we are too ignorant to have this discussion.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

Where did I say the man was fighting? The man at no point said he was fighting and he brought his whole family over there. To a place where they will likely be killed when he could have left them in a place of safety. Anyway, Allahu a'lam, I shouldn't have made this thread, we are too ignorant to have this discussion.
    ohh plz do you really think he's just sat there not doing even a small thing to help? come on man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

Abu Hurairah (may allah be pleased with him) narrates, "two persons of one clan came to the Prophet (pbuh) and embraced islam at one and the same time. one of these was martyred in a battle and the other died a year later, Talha bin Ubaidullah (may allah be pleased with him) says that he saw in his dream that the person who had died later was admitted into paradise before the martyr. this surprised him.
    I do not recollect whether it was he or somebody else who narrated this dream. the Prophet (pbuh) thereupon remarked: "has not the person dying later fasted for one additional month of ramadhaan, and has he not offered six thousand or odd rakaats of salaat more during the year he lived after the martyr?"

Really, we do not know how valuable salaat is! the holy prophet (pbuh) was often heard saying, "the comfort of my eyes is in salaat." this is an expression of his profound love for salaat. as such, what else can be more valuable than salaat?

Why nobody doesn't wanna move to Palestine there where is real jihad? Because there isn't any profit like is Syria. This is sad true.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Makkachechenka View Post
    Abu Hurairah (may allah be pleased with him) narrates, "two persons of one clan came to the Prophet (pbuh) and embraced islam at one and the same time. one of these was martyred in a battle and the other died a year later, Talha bin Ubaidullah (may allah be pleased with him) says that he saw in his dream that the person who had died later was admitted into paradise before the martyr. this surprised him.
    I do not recollect whether it was he or somebody else who narrated this dream. the Prophet (pbuh) thereupon remarked: "has not the person dying later fasted for one additional month of ramadhaan, and has he not offered six thousand or odd rakaats of salaat more during the year he lived after the martyr?"

Really, we do not know how valuable salaat is! the holy prophet (pbuh) was often heard saying, "the comfort of my eyes is in salaat." this is an expression of his profound love for salaat. as such, what else can be more valuable than salaat?

Why nobody doesn't wanna move to Palestine there where is real jihad? Because there isn't any profit like is Syria. This is sad true.
    you'd have to be very naive to think that the palestinians want islam lol most still want a secular state and not a islamic state, they are very nationalistic so much that people like abdullah azzam who is palestinian moved from there to afghanistan and he said that the palestinians didnt want islam they just wanted a palestine where they can party is peace.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

you'd have to be very naive to think that the palestinians want islam lol most still want a secular state and not a islamic state, they are very nationalistic so much that people like abdullah azzam who is palestinian moved from there to afghanistan and he said that the palestinians didnt want islam they just wanted a palestine where they can party is peace.
    Abdullah Azzam... thanks, but no. My authority can be Ahmed Yassin but for sure not that guy. First: they just wanna have where to live in peace. I will not judge them in situation when jews kill them children every day.
    You wanna tell me that maybe ISIS is about islam and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is good practising muslim? Hahaha, please.
    Ayoub El Khazzan-
    Abdelhamid Abaaoud-
    Nabil Fadli-
    Khalid el-Bakraoui
    Adel Kermiche.
    Khuram Butt

These people have committed a terrorist attack in Europe. What was them life before it? Alcohol, criminal, party. Very easy to manipulate such people like they are. I am waiting on day when al-Baghdadi will decide to blow himself up. But no, it's not possible. They prefer send wives, or guys who are little lost to do this. Disgusting pigs.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4709 Post(s)

You realise Syria is part of Sham right, just as Palestine is?
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Odan
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1929 Post(s)

ohh plz do you really think he's just sat there not doing even a small thing to help? come on man.
    I have to agree with you.

If, as the OP states, a brother traveled abroad with his wife and children, to settle down, then I highly doubt he's swimming with the dolphins.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

Abdullah Azzam... thanks, but no. My authority can be Ahmed Yassin but for sure not that guy. First: they just wanna have where to live in peace. I will not judge them in situation when jews kill them children every day.
    You wanna tell me that maybe ISIS is about islam and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is good practising muslim? Hahaha, please.
    Ayoub El Khazzan-
    Abdelhamid Abaaoud-
    Nabil Fadli-
    Khalid el-Bakraoui
    Adel Kermiche.
    Khuram Butt

These people have committed a terrorist attack in Europe. What was them life before it? Alcohol, criminal, party. Very easy to manipulate such people like they are. I am waiting on day when al-Baghdadi will decide to blow himself up. But no, it's not possible. They prefer send wives, or guys who are little lost to do this. Disgusting pigs.
    isis are scum first of all so don't assume things and just watch videos on youtube most palestinians say it clearly they don't want islam. look i love the palestinians and i've always said this with an honest and open heart, they suffer and i know best because ive been working with gazans and poor families from palestine for 7 years and its all fi sa bilillah so dont tell me of the suffering because i know best sis and im not cussing here but facts are facts the ppl of palestine cant even agree to one leader and they are split one side wants a modern democratic state then there are others who want islam and now recently a group that wants ot to just be israel... be real the ppl who want islam are in afghanistan look at what the do and go through on a daily. women there give birth to fighters and women in palestine give birther to lawyers etc so they may argue their case for freedom lol good luck to them if they thing sitting down will get them a country looool

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indefinable View Post
    I have to agree with you.

If, as the OP states, a brother traveled abroad with his wife and children, to settle down, then I highly doubt he's swimming with the dolphins.
    man people these days wallah they just don't wanna accept the facts even when in front of them and then sadly there's some who can't see beyond what's shown to them.
    allah help us all and guide us to success and victory
    jzk for the backup fam

Odan
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1929 Post(s)

man people these days wallah they just don't wanna accept the facts even when in front of them and then sadly there's some who can't see beyond what's shown to them.
    jzk for the backup fam
    Aameen.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indefinable View Post
    Aameen.
    allah preserve you and your family and i hope you win the award next year inshaaAllah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

isis are scum first of all so don't assume things and just watch videos on youtube most palestinians say it clearly they don't want islam. look i love the palestinians and i've always said this with an honest and open heart, they suffer and i know best because ive been working with gazans and poor families from palestine for 7 years and its all fi sa bilillah so dont tell me of the suffering because i know best sis and im not cussing here but facts are facts the ppl of palestine cant even agree to one leader and they are split one side wants a modern democratic state then there are others who want islam and now recently a group that wants ot to just be israel... be real the ppl who want islam are in afghanistan look at what the do and go through on a daily. women there give birth to fighters and women in palestine give birther to lawyers etc so they may argue their case for freedom lol good luck to them if they thing sitting down will get them a country looool
    I will tell u something. 2 years ago we want for jamat to Albania, it was a time of Ramadan. Was very hard to meet a person who was fasting in that days. People were sitting with beer outside the pubs. Masjids were empty, I didn't met even one even one woman in hijab. But we didn't back to UK, we tried find people who need dawah. Even if that could be one person it doesn't matter.
    U can not jump to conclusions and saying help for Palestine is useless because in the same time u just ignore people how want this help.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

I will tell u something. 2 years ago we want for jamat to Albania, it was a time of Ramadan. Was very hard to meet a person who was fasting in that days. People were sitting with beer outside the pubs. Masjids were empty, I didn't met even one even one woman in hijab. But we didn't back to UK, we tried find people who need dawah. Even if that could be one person it doesn't matter.
    U can not jump to conclusions and saying help for Palestine is useless because in the same time u just ignore people how want this help.
    omdz sister .... i don't think you are understanding me here, just view this vid im at work and i dont want to really mess up due to you not understanding me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OScMYsJsoeY
    talking gets you nowhere wallah if my parents didn't beat me id be an absolute pain in the bottom and i wouldn't be islamic i guess, these people will not learn through dawa they will learn when someone kicks them up that bottom and when allah puts them through something tough. the pain they go through is sad but it's like a blessing too, and these are the same people who broke up with the ottomans because they wanted to be separate since they are arab.

have a read:
    https://mybeliefs.co.uk/2012/08/25/a...-palestinians/

no offence but you have to change your mentality and maybe actually go to these places and speak to them to understand why they are in the situation they are. slaam this convo is over i have better things to do that to prove my points if you want to know or learn it's best to not argue and actually see my point that im making.

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3176 Post(s)

jzk for the backup fam
    ...and then there are those who jump to conclusions. SubhaanAllah pardon me for not assuming things of someone when they haven't admitted to anything. The brother could be there for all sorts of reasons other than being a combatant e.g. providing aid to the people, teaching etc. Allahu a'lam what his reasons are and I thought me choosing not to speculate would be a good thing. Apparently not. Apparently in this day and age if you are not running head first into one conclusion or another regardless of how much evidence you have, you "can't see" or "don't wanna accept facts".

"backup"?

May Allah guide you.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

...and then there are those who jump to conclusions. SubhaanAllah pardon me for not assuming things of someone when they haven't admitted to anything. The brother could be there for all sorts of reasons other than being a combatant e.g. providing aid to the people, teaching etc. Allahu a'lam what his reasons are and I thought me choosing not to speculate would be a good thing. Apparently not. Apparently in this day and age if you are not running head first into one conclusion or another regardless of how much evidence you have, you "can't see" or "don't wanna accept facts".

"backup"?

May Allah guide you.
    they don't have to admit lol does a thief tell you he has stolen something? besides this comes under mantic its a subject you get taught for a year in madrasa its basically adding 1+1 together to get a guess or estimate of whats going on. whatever he is doing be it giving aid etc he is contributing in the fight in war there are many roles not just picking up a gun some are medics some are nurses etc im sure you know sis i wasn't having a go at you this is my sarcastic nature and i apologise sincerely if you took it the wrong way but i dont apologise for what ive said because i strongly believe in what i said earlier it wasn't just directed at you im talking in general.

i need backup at times because dealing with women is a hard job and they tend to understand when another woman tells them not when a guys says something. i answered your question at the start and all of a sudden you go all negative saying i shouldn't have asked this etc ... not really a nice thing to say is it sis? you got your answer with proof was that not enough?

ameen and i wish the same for you and nothing less lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

omdz sister .... i don't think you are understanding me here, just view this vid im at work and i dont want to really mess up due to you not understanding me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OScMYsJsoeY
    talking gets you nowhere wallah if my parents didn't beat me id be an absolute pain in the bottom and i wouldn't be islamic i guess, these people will not learn through dawa they will learn when someone kicks them up that bottom and when allah puts them through something tough. the pain they go through is sad but it's like a blessing too, and these are the same people who broke up with the ottomans because they wanted to be separate since they are arab.

have a read:
    https://mybeliefs.co.uk/2012/08/25/a...-palestinians/

no offence but you have to change your mentality and maybe actually go to these places and speak to them to understand why they are in the situation they are. slaam this convo is over i have better things to do that to prove my points if you want to know or learn it's best to not argue and actually see my point that im making.
    Not, it's u who don't understand my point. I am trying tell u that even one seed which falls on the floor is worth to picking it up.

Odan
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1929 Post(s)

allah preserve you and your family and i hope you win the award again next year inshaaAllah
    Aameen. Corrected.

I wasn't backing anyone - I just voiced my opinion.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

Not, it's u who don't understand my point. I am trying tell u that even one seed which falls on the floor is worth to picking it up.
    it is but the way you are picking it up is not going to work a bad child needs beatings not a lecture, a lecture wont fix anything you need to beat the person lol

Mentioned
    885 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2994 Post(s)

I sometimes think some people have a romantic view of war and it leads them to do this or to start more wars.

I don't know how Islamic it may be but it seems incredibly dangerous and illogical to force your family in this situation, just because of a wish you have. If they want to do it too, then that's fine. But in this situation I can't say that it is.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    I sometimes think some people have a romantic view of war and it leads them to do this or to start more wars.

I don't know how Islamic it may be but it seems incredibly dangerous and illogical to force your family in this situation, just because of a wish you have. If they want to do it too, then that's fine. But in this situation I can't say that it is.
    Well the status of the martyrs according to our beliefs are held in high regards and if the father's intention was to move somewhere to give his family access to it it could be seen that he was doing it for the sake of their Akirah and for their benefit.

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2475 Post(s)

Aren't women and children meant to be left at home during war?
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    Aren't women and children meant to be left at home during war?
    Of course they should, sister.
    The report narrated from ‘Aa’ishah who said: “O Messenger of Allaah, do women have to engage in jihad? He said: “Jihad in which there is no fighting: Hajj and ‘Umrah.”
    Maliki has also another view, basically woman should join jihad if this is really necessity and when kuffar attack muslim land. But in Syria it't little complicated as there are 4 front..
    I have still in my mind one movie which added long time ago my friend on one website. There was a man who wanted send him wife in 'car trap' with hidden bomb in site. She had to be a driver. She held him hand long and very strong, was really afraid. But she couldn't say no. I remember was crying a lot, it was really upset. I don't wish anyone be in situation like this. May Allah keep us away from this type of people inshallah.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    627 Post(s)

What an idiotic question! Seriously? You really, really need to ask something like this? Didn't Allah s.w.t. give you some brain and common sense? I can't believe what I'm reading here. Did everyone just go crazy? Or I am crazy and everyone else is just normal? Unbelievable.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1356 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Vine View Post
    What an idiotic question! Seriously? You really, really need to ask something like this? Didn't Allah s.w.t. give you some brain and common sense? I can't believe what I'm reading here. Did everyone just go crazy? Or I am crazy and everyone else is just normal? Unbelievable.
    Wow... No need to ridicule her over this.

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3176 Post(s)

Sister, I'm going to take the abuse you have just hurled at me on the chin and try to answer your question with some good manners.

I disagree whole-heartedly with what the man in the video has done. Especially when you consider the chemical weapons that are raining down on Syrian children as we speak. I am not sure what the man would do if he witnessed his children half-burnt and barely living. Or what his plan is for his children if both he and his wife are killed. As I said in OP, I find the whole thing bizarre and wanted to discuss it. Then the thread took a turn for the bonkers and I regretted even making it.

I really don't appreciate how you have spoken to me, though.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    627 Post(s)

Sister, I'm going to take the abuse you have just hurled at me on the chin and try to answer your question with some good manners.

I disagree whole-heartedly with what the man in the video has done. Especially when you consider the chemical weapons that are raining down on Syrian children as we speak. I am not sure what the man would do if he witnessed his children half-burnt and barely living. Or what his plan is for his children if both he and his wife are killed. As I said in OP, I find the whole thing bizarre and wanted to discuss it. Then the thread took a turn for the bonkers and I regretted even making it.

You disagree whole heartedly, yet you thought there is a tiny little possibility that he maybe is doing the right thing, so you wanted to discuss it? Come on. Why discuss it? It's like discussing gay marriages and their right to adopt kids. So disgusting it doesn't deserve any discussion whatsoever. Also, this is like asking, are those people organizing terror attacks maybe onto something, something we do'nt know about, so we need to discuss it? Yeah, right. If my post is an abuse to you, I have nothing to do with that. I am just allergic to stupid questions and your post is not an exemption. In other words, sorry - but I am not sorry for what I said. Good day to you.
    Last edited by Jade Vine; 27-06-17 at 06:02 AM.

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3176 Post(s)

You disagree whole heartedly, yet you thought there is a tiny little possibility that he maybe is doing the right thing, so you wanted to discuss it? Come on. Why discuss it? It's like discussing gay marriages and their right to adopt kids. So disgusting it doesn't deserve any discussion whatsoever. Also, this is like asking, are those people organizing terror attacks maybe onto something, something we do'nt know about, so we need to discuss it? Yeah, right. If my post is an abuse to you, I have nothing to do with that. I am just allergic to stupid questions and your post is not an exemption. In other words, sorry - but I am not sorry for what I said. Good day to you.
    May Allah guide you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)

Well he is youtubing and playing immature husband-wife tag games for a start which makes him appear to be attention seeking, like a lot of Muslims who have turned to youtube for their five minutes of glory and fame.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    627 Post(s)

May Allah guide you.
    Yo. I'm evil, what can I say

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    251 Post(s)

As for someone joining Daesh with or without family then they are joining an UNIslamic Group.

And if someone went there for charity or something and has an NGO and is not doing unIslamic Stuff that Daesh does. Then fair enough.

The thing is that that brother will have right to ask his wife "I am going, do you want a divorce or coming with me". If the woman chooses to go then its her choice.

Legally in Islam, we are not supposed to take wives and children in war. However the situation in Syria may be different. There are areas with bombings but its not like every single person is getting killed or bombed. He might be living in an area with Turkish Border where there is 'relative' safety and he is collecting the aid and distributing it on ground to orphans, needy etc. So that is nothing wrong with that.

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3420 Post(s)

I think I know which couple you are talking about but I haven't seen whatever video you were watching.
    They went there to help the refugees originally and I think he first made sure it was safe enough for his wife, after they got there they weren't allowed back and the situation got way worse so they had to do the best they could and find the safest spot to live in a war zone. It's not really his fault, and i'm sure they talked about it beforehand.

I'm sure these women know what type of men they are marrying...
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي