Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    399 Post(s)

Ummah forum ramadhan water well project

Assalamu alaykum

What do you guys think about setting up a go fund me page during the last 10 days of ramadhan for a water well? It will be via ummah welfare trust and its either £450 or £650 and I think it's in Pakistan. we can look at other charities who offer this service too.

We all know about the huge huge ajr we get from Sadaqah and building a water well is a form of Sadaqah jariyah. If we aim to complete the project before yawmul Eid then we only need to raise around £45 - £65 per day. We can get our friends and family to donate as well.

So who would be interested?

We spend a lot of time of ummah forum and dare I say it, a lot of time is wasted on here either by bickering or by entertaining controversial topics. In the holy month we can at least use this forum as a means of bettering ourselves and helping the wider community whilst reaping the huge rewards Insha Allah.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    399 Post(s)

Re: Ummah forum ramadhan water well project

Thanks for the overwhelming support guys. Lol

:/