Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    233 Post(s)

Urgent Appeal For Somalia Famine Crisis 100% DONATION POLICY

Asalaamu Alaykum

Brothers and sisters I haven't posted for a while. Hope everyone is well and In the best state of Eemaan.

I just wanted to share with you an opportunity to help out with khair. There are currently areas inside Somalia that are undergoing Famine. They don't get as much coverage as is necessary so I am choosing to support a 100% volunteers group to assist in raising funds to Aid to our brothers and sisters in Somalia. Your donations will buy them Food and essential necessities. All the money you donate will reach the people of Somalia.

SEE THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...RamadhanRelief

Jazakallah Khair for your support.
    I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    233 Post(s)

Re: Urgent Appeal For Somalia Famine Crisis 100% DONATION POLICY

Asalaamu alaykum brothers and sisters, I hope you all are having a blessed Ramadan. Just letting you know we are still taking donations for the Somalia famine crisis, so if anyone wants to donate, go onto the just giving page. Brothers and sisters these are the last 10 blessed days of Ramadan, so I would like you all to remember and make dua for all the brothers and sisters suffering in Somalia and many other places.

Jazakallah Khair for your support.
    I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.