Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    200
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    This is my senior year of high school and it has been emotionally stressful. People that I thought were my friends or had my back hurt me the most, I have been slandered, and been insulted with swear words. If anyone has been through this, I just want to say don't give up. I truly feel like this experience brought me closer to Allah because it made me call upon him when they betrayed me. When it seems like everybody has hurt you just know Allah loves you and will help you when know when else will.

  2. #2
    a muslim in a odd place HelloEverybody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,125
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Often people make friends with limited selection people they have around them, but often those selection of friends may cause you problems when their personal or your situation changes.

  3. #3
    Wanderer Stoic Believer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    9,904
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8547 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    403

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rea1234 View Post
    This is my senior year of high school and it has been emotionally stressful. People that I thought were my friends or had my back hurt me the most, I have been slandered, and been insulted with swear words. If anyone has been through this, I just want to say don't give up. I truly feel like this experience brought me closer to Allah because it made me call upon him when they betrayed me. When it seems like everybody has hurt you just know Allah loves you and will help you when know when else will.
    High school girls are like that.

    As you get older you'll realize what true friendship is. And then find out you have very few true friends, if any.

  4. #4
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,105
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16058 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    744

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    High school girls are like that.

    As you get older you'll realize what true friendship is. And then find out you have very few true friends, if any.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  5. #5
    Outcast aynina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    10,319
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    539

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Explain the crushedness
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

  6. #6
    Odan Thunderstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,615
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    995 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    97

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    You're a little more adult today than before that realization/experience.
    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

  7. #7
    : SpreadTheHaqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,301
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    942 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Me too girl. I am referred to as snakee by those so called friends haha

    Anyway ...
    Wallahi you are better off without them. You will feel sad/lonely alot of times but importantly your imaan is at peace. Atleast with me that was the case.
    Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

  8. #8
    Senior Member Abu julaybeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Make sure never to trust kaffirs either

  9. #9
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    10,050
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5312 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    869

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Yeah ik it happens, don't stress. You'll lose a lot of friends and hopefully make a lot as well as you grow up.

    At least (like you said) the experience brought you closer to Allah SWT.

  10. #10
    a gronn
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,101
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    832 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    gronn doesnt trust anyone.

    ever
    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    200
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
    Me too girl. I am referred to as snakee by those so called friends haha

    Anyway ...
    Wallahi you are better off without them. You will feel sad/lonely alot of times but importantly your imaan is at peace. Atleast with me that was the case.
    Yea they probably called me a snake to, but I get out of school June 2nd in shaa Allah and graduation is on June 14, which im not looking forward to.

  12. #12
    ۩ Hazzm Wa Sabr ☝ Abu Jarir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,354
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2690 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    132

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rea1234 View Post
    This is my senior year of high school and it has been emotionally stressful. People that I thought were my friends or had my back hurt me the most, I have been slandered, and been insulted with swear words. If anyone has been through this, I just want to say don't give up. I truly feel like this experience brought me closer to Allah because it made me call upon him when they betrayed me. When it seems like everybody has hurt you just know Allah loves you and will help you when know when else will.

    Were these people Muslims? Say Subhanallah it's amazing how Hardships bring us closer to Allah (SWT), perhaps this is Allah trying to free you of these people it may be painful but as He (SWT) says in his speech "Verily with hardship there is ease" 94:5 Allah will test the believers in various ways and people react in two ways turning away from Allah or turning to Allah in submission and these are the people who are victorious, "Then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant" 5:56, you may have lost friends and trust but you won the favor of Allah and this is the best reward for a believer in this life and the hereafter, all situations in this Dunya are temporary no matter how harsh and bitter they may be, Allah sees all and he is with the patient, "Allah is with as Sabireen" 2:153 be patient.
    عوّد على السهر يا الله
    Upon Prophetic Methodology

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    200
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post

    Were these people Muslims? Say Subhanallah it's amazing how Hardships bring us closer to Allah (SWT), perhaps this is Allah trying to free you of these people it may be painful but as He (SWT) says in his speech "Verily with hardship there is ease" 94:5 Allah will test the believers in various ways and people react in two ways turning away from Allah or turning to Allah in submission and these are the people who are victorious, "Then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant" 5:56, you may have lost friends and trust but you won the favor of Allah and this is the best reward for a believer in this life and the hereafter, all situations in this Dunya are temporary no matter how harsh and bitter they may be, Allah sees all and he is with the patient, "Allah is with as Sabireen" 2:153 be patient.
    No they werent

  14. #14
    Odamn nudgetheputri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,456
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    That's quite upsetting. But you're gonna graduate soon before you know it, and you'll meet new ones along the way.

    PM me if you need an ear

  15. #15
    meow Abisali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,984
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rea1234 View Post
    No they werent
    Non Muslims will never be your friends until you become like them. So no loss there.

  16. #16
    coalesce ninety1daisies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    8,228
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6472 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    459

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone



    yep. we need to try not to have expectations of people. Yes, we should think well of others and not have a wall up all the time because of bad past experiences but we will be let down and we will let others down. It's human nature. It is only Allah who will never abandon us.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.


    Quran 2:156

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    faith and love of allah ,
    Last edited by Ahamed -F; 16-05-17 at 03:35 AM.

  18. #18
    Slave of AIIah dsr478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    233 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Why are people on this forum so soft?

  19. #19
    -.-" Cptn._.Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,565
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1778 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    401

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    When people gossip about you, realise that they're giving you their good deeds and absorbing your bad deeds. That's what helped me ignore the attention seekers.
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...471980-testing

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rea1234 View Post
    This is my senior year of high school and it has been emotionally stressful. People that I thought were my friends or had my back hurt me the most, I have been slandered, and been insulted with swear words. If anyone has been through this, I just want to say don't give up. I truly feel like this experience brought me closer to Allah because it made me call upon him when they betrayed me. When it seems like everybody has hurt you just know Allah loves you and will help you when know when else will.
    My dad has always told me that friends are one of the most unnecessary things you need in life. I personally have had the same group of friends since Elementary (grade 4ish) till graduation. We don't talk much now since we are studying different things in Uni/went different ways, but we are still great friends. You really only need 3-5 real friends, keep your circle small. If you can't find any real friends, then don't bother trying to make any friends. Having no friends is better than having 100 fake friends.

  21. #21
    Odan Creamcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    14,716
    Mentioned
    703 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6255 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    538

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Its better to have a few genuine friends, than being superficially close to lots of people.
    Not that the two are exclusive though, but for myself I found that the case anyway..
    Don't worry, true friends will come along in your life Insha 'Allah. Its better to have no friends than bad friends, but if good friends come along, that's even better.
    Family and parents and siblings, relatives etc.. also mean a lot more as well, compared to friends
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

  22. #22
    Odan .khayriyyah.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,249
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rea1234 View Post
    No they werent
    Sis, it's haram to be friends with kuffar. They will have a negative influence on you so it's better to be alone.

  23. #23
    Odamn nudgetheputri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,456
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
    When people gossip about you, realise that they're giving you their good deeds and absorbing your bad deeds. That's what helped me ignore the attention seekers.
    That's actually a good way to see it. It stops yourself from doing it,too.

  24. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    High school? Free mixing? Taking kafirs as friends? Not wearing hijab?

    And than we complain

    Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. 13:11

  25. #25
    Fundamentally Flawed. Indefinable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,147
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1489 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    289

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Abisali View Post
    Non Muslims will never be your friends until you become like them. So no loss there.
    Unfortunately the 'Modern Muslims' have the same mentality too.
    “And release the Waves of Justice and answer the call
    The call from the Echoes of the Oppressed”


  26. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    518
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Im not good maintaining friends, neither do i get attached to ppl, so im not sure i can relate...

    The best friends iv ever had were ones i met in the prayer room at uni... they were the most genuine and caring... they hated gossips, they alwsys reminded me of Allah, they were just pure and funny... sadly as a person who fails to maintain friends, im not in touch for years now... but these are the sort of ppl you love for the sake of Allah whom you just never forget... just remembering them brought such a happy feeling in my heart...

    Ppl like that will never hurt u, look for them, and dont waste ur time with others...
    *
    *
    * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

  27. #27
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,054
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    562 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    652

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Teenage girls...can be pretty vicious now days...

  28. #28
    -.-" Cptn._.Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,565
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1778 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    401

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    That's actually a good way to see it. It stops yourself from doing it,too.
    Yeap, if you're affected by it, you'd know how it feels when you're thinking of doing it to others.
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...471980-testing

  29. #29
    Odamn nudgetheputri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,456
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
    Sis, it's haram to be friends with kuffar. They will have a negative influence on you so it's better to be alone.
    Muslims can be the same too. We are not vulnerable to being a bad friend to others.
    Last edited by nudgetheputri; 19-05-17 at 02:33 PM.

  30. #30
    Odamn nudgetheputri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,456
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by strivingtobegreat View Post
    My dad has always told me that friends are one of the most unnecessary things you need in life. I personally have had the same group of friends since Elementary (grade 4ish) till graduation. We don't talk much now since we are studying different things in Uni/went different ways, but we are still great friends. You really only need 3-5 real friends, keep your circle small. If you can't find any real friends, then don't bother trying to make any friends. Having no friends is better than having 100 fake friends.
    That's a very terrible way of seeing friendships. But I know where you're coming from. Sometimes friendships are just a means to an end, and some people see it as a practical thing - same location, same school, same race,same ethnicity - then be friends. If any of those changes, then the friendship fades.

    But the thing about having friends is how these people can change the way you see yourself and they help you in ways you can't help yourself with, like they see the baggage you carry when you come from a home where there's a lot of family problems, insecurities, relationships etc.

    They give you a bit of perspective.
    Last edited by nudgetheputri; 19-05-17 at 02:49 PM.

  31. #31
    Odan .khayriyyah.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,249
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    Muslims can be the same too. We are not vulnerable to being a bad friend to others.
    Of course, but you cannot compare kuffar to Muslims.

  32. #32
    Member The Grave,'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Its life. Smile and wave
    The only people i hate in this world are corrupt satanic leaders and secret occults such as the Rothchild family.

    If i encounter a rude friend or aggressive i just say to my self "Society is to blame".

  33. #33
    shrubs everywhere LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,110
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2049 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    397

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Yeah don't bother sister with them. You are free on this earth to do say and think what you want, don't let them control your happiness and taint your memory of your high school years.
    WhenTheWorldPushesYouToYourKnees-
    You'reInThePerfectPositionToPray (Islam.07)


    The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O people, beware of this shirk, for it is more subtle than the footsteps of an ant. The one whom Allaah willed should speak said to him, “How can we beware of it when it is more subtle than the footsteps of an ant, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “Say, Allaahumma innaa na’oodhu bika min an nushrika bika shay’an na’lamuhu wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na’lam (O Allaah, we seek refuge with You from knowingly associating anything with You, and we seek Your forgiveness for that which we do unknowingly).” (Narrated by Ahmad, 4/403)


    “My intercession will be for those among my ummah who have committed major sins.” [Classed as Sahih by al-Albaani in Sahih Abi Dawood, 3965]

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  34. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    200
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim9281 View Post
    High school? Free mixing? Taking kafirs as friends? Not wearing hijab?

    And than we complain

    Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. 13:11
    I am wearing hijab dont assume

  35. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rea1234 View Post
    I am wearing hijab dont assume
    I never said you dont.

  36. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    That's a very terrible way of seeing friendships. But I know where you're coming from. Sometimes friendships are just a means to an end, and some people see it as a practical thing - same location, same school, same race,same ethnicity - then be friends. If any of those changes, then the friendship fades.

    But the thing about having friends is how these people can change the way you see yourself and they help you in ways you can't help yourself with, like they see the baggage you carry when you come from a home where there's a lot of family problems, insecurities, relationships etc.

    They give you a bit of perspective.
    My dad's views or mine? I believe my views are quite accurate if you ask me. I agree that having REAL friends is incredible. Having the same friends since I was a little kid, to now being an adult has been an amazing experience which not many people are able to share.

  37. #37
    ⚔♔ Warrior ♔⚔ -qed-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,389
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2616 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    496

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Don't trust anyone completely other than Allah.
    Also your friends and family are the most likely to be jealous of you.
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

  38. #38
    Odamn nudgetheputri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,456
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by strivingtobegreat View Post
    My dad's views or mine? I believe my views are quite accurate if you ask me. I agree that having REAL friends is incredible. Having the same friends since I was a little kid, to now being an adult has been an amazing experience which not many people are able to share.
    Dad's.

    Yes you're lucky to have such friends.

  39. #39
    Odan
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,248
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5556 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    524

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by dsr478 View Post
    Why are people on this forum so soft?
    They are not battle hardened like you and I.

  40. #40
    Slave of AIIah dsr478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    233 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by zi-zizou View Post
    They are not battle hardened like you and I.
    Haha yeah probably lol

    But seriously though, people get so soft. I feel inhuman sometimes with my lack of emotion lol. Ah well, emotions are for the weak! Makes people give in to desires.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop