Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)

Deceptions and lies that can move mountains

The Media and generally the illuminati have come with some of the most gigantic deceptions ever seen. The deception is so epic that it's better then fiction.

What if I told you that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 late november and buried in 2001 december and he died due to natural sickness that he suffered from for many years. He was blessed with wealth but not health he was a fragile individual and had some severe illness and he couldn't survive without professional medical assistance. So they hired an actor to play OBL while the real Osama bin Laden gave his last interview in 2001 september months before his death denying 911 and saying they were behind it and after they confirmed his death they denied his statement officially then began the epic saga of OBL videos to appear with Ayman Al.S. All these videos were fake. The man speaking in the videos was not OBL. They kept him going for 8-years and had to finish of the character by taking him out. Because if he kept going it would raise more doubt so they had to finish that card and use another cards. Everywhere OBL talked about they stormed and they used him as false flag card.

This was the interview of the real OBL because there is two OBL's the real and the actor

Usamah [Osama bin Laden]: In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the earth as an abode for peace, for the whole mankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad for our guidance. I am thankful to the Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and Momin true Muslim people of Pakistan who refused to believe in lie of the demon.

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people.
    The whole interview: http://www.globalresearch.ca/intervi...-in-9-11/24697

This is the definition of a plot that can move mountains
    Last edited by DreamsofHope; 21-04-17 at 12:55 PM.

Forgive me please patient believer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2683 Post(s)

Re: Deceptions and lies that can move mountains

They must be identical twins then .Wow
    Anyways i would ask you who blessed you with this enlightenment?
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patient believer View Post
    They must be identical twins then .Wow
    Anyways i would ask you who blessed you with this enlightenment?
    There where even reports of people who attended his funeral prayers and he died between the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan and he was buried there with just normal muslim burial. Some of these people gave recorded interviews and reported on the pakistan news papers. Even Perves Musaharf was saying all along that he died in the border in 2001. It was maroof
    Last edited by DreamsofHope; 21-04-17 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3257 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofHope View Post
    The Media and generally the illuminati have come with some of the most gigantic deceptions ever seen. The deception is so epic that it's better then fiction.

What if I told you that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 late november and buried in 2001 december and he died due to natural sickness that he suffered from for many years. He was blessed with wealth but not health he was a fragile individual and had some severe illness and he couldn't survive without professional medical assistance. So they hired an actor to play OBL while the real Osama bin Laden gave his last interview in 2001 september months before his death denying 911 and saying they were behind it and after they confirmed his death they denied his statement officially then began the epic saga of OBL videos to appear with Ayman Al.S. All these videos were fake. The man speaking in the videos was not OBL. They kept him going for 8-years and had to finish of the character by taking him out. Because if he kept going it would raise more doubt so they had to finish that card and use another cards. Everywhere OBL talked about they stormed and they used him as false flag card.

This was the interview of the real OBL because there is two OBL's the real and the actor

The whole interview: http://www.globalresearch.ca/intervi...-in-9-11/24697

This is the definition of a plot that can move mountains
    He also said in the late 1990s that he will wage wag against America, he warned his followers that the attack he was planning could destroy the islamic Taliban rule
    Abu Hafs all maruntani also left AQ after he found out they were insisting upon taking responsibility for the 9/11 attacks
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan