Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

How to overcome financial crisis

from my own experience

Assalamu alaykum UF,

Let me share with you all how I overcame a major financial crisis. Let me inform you that I was in a situation when I had nothing to eat, no way to pay bills, and I was under many debts. So here are my own tips and understandings of financial crisis:

what caused financial crisis

it's individual, and we all from the bottom of our heart know what exactly caused it:
    1. a bad habit we're not aware of
    2. a sin from a past
    3. it's just a trial
    4. could be caused by black magic

Whatever it is, you should be happy for this trial cause Allah lets real sinners (kufar) to sin more and He's not allowing you to go on with sinning. You're going to learn how to be patient, how to use maximum out of what you already have and you're going to learn how to be grateful for every single favor. Before the crisis you were not aware of favors of food, heating, health, etc. You're also going to develop your relationship with Allah and Prophet saw.

Now, become absolutely aware of the fact that every single thing is under control of our Creator. He is Provider – Al Razaq. He provided us in our mother's womb, right? We didn't care about our provision at all. He provided us as well in our earliest childhood...
    When you become aware of this fact, say to yourself: „Allah will not abandon me, I'm powerless and He's most Merciful Lord.

Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing." – Surah Baqarah: 268

Shaytan will play a game with you. He will offer you immoral and haram jobs or ways to cover your finances, like lottery, gambling, interest loans, selling haram, etc. You NEED to be strong. DON'T forget the ayah I posted. Maybe your vision is narrow and you'll say: I have to accept the offer, cause I have a child, or I have to eat something. ALLAH IS YOUR PROVIDER, NOT MONEY!

If you're not strong enough to reject haram offer, pray istikhara!

In case you discovered a black magic influence – which is my case and experience, do not lay down and think the way of a „hospital patient.“ Again, everything is under Allah's control. So don't blame shaytan or sahir for your problem, fight that problem for it is your jihaad.

It's time to mirror your entire life and life habits. Istighfar is one of most powerful dhikr and replaces majority of duas. Why? Because Allah loves those who repent often. BUT, don't do it mechanically.

This is how I did it:
    1. I sat turned to Kaaba and calmed down my mind – No Dunya or worries anymore
    2. I concentrated on my body parts. Then I made isgihfar for every haram my eyes possibily watched in past. While reciting istighfar I tried to remember if I saw something. Then, I moved to my ears... For my tongue I spent really a lot of time. Also think of your belly in order you ate something haram or inpure.
    3. After istighfar I made tawba salat for major sins from past that I remembered during istighfar session (no matter I did tawba already before)

what I recited

A weak hadith about benefits of surah Waqia made me think about it and then I decided to try to recite waqia every night. After 2nd recitation my financial crisis simply vanished and after every other recitation I witnessed some miraculous events. The point of reciting surah Waqiah is that we suddenly stop worrying for this world but we start caring a lot about Judgment day and want to be among at least the „right hand“ population of people.

I recited salawats a lot, too for the fact that Allah makes 10 salawats upon us for each one salawat, and angels as well.

I decided to read a story about Ayyub a.s. again and then I repeated his supplication for numerous times.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/L8E_6MlgQKQ/hqdefault.jpg

How I prayed:

I chose to wait for the last moment of the night – one hour before fajr
    I'd pray 2 raqah and recited all Quran I know by heart on kiyyam.
    10 minutes before the dawn I'd make a long dua with dhikir in sujud.
    Once I made a simple dua, and I asked Allah for 200 euro. I received 200 of euro at the exact day, but it was a friend's loan. Next night I asked Allah to cover my debts. That exact day I covered majority of my debts.

I hope this thread is going to be beneficial to those struggling with poverty and debts.

Assalamu alaykum
    Don't rush your salat for anything, as you are standing in front of
    The One who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for!

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2601 Post(s)

Re: How to overcome financial crisis

This is such an amazing and beneficial thread. May Allah reward you for it benefy! ameen x
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    This is such an amazing and beneficial thread. May Allah reward you for it benefy! ameen x
    Ameen Thank you sis

Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2601 Post(s)

I have some dua story too for this thread x

I once had around £3000 debt for my university fees. Because of this, my unversity would not let me get my exam results until I paid, and perhaps I would have been blocked from progressing to the next semester because of it.

Alhamdulilah, I made this dua

'Authobillahi minal kufri wad dain'

Meaning 'I seek refuge in Allah from disbelief and debt'

I used to say it a lot, and said it in sujood too. I also made dua for the debt to be cancelled in my own words, alhamdulilah.

As I was doing this I made the decision (by the power of Allah) to ask an Islamic charity to pay off my debt.

Eventually they paid off the whole debt for me! So my dua worked!

I also put my trust in Allah throughout this situation, after reading this hadith :

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 24, Number 574f:
    Narrated Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "A man from Bani Israel asked someone from Bani Israel to give him a loan of one thousand Dinars and the later gave it to him. The debtor went on a voyage (when the time for the payment of the debt became due) but he did not find a boat, so he took a piece of wood and bored it and put 1000 diners in it and threw it into the sea. The creditor went out and took the piece of wood to his family to be used as fire-wood." (See Hadith No. 488 B, Vol. 3). And the Prophet narrated the narration (and said), "When he sawed the wood, he found his money."
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

I once had around £3000 debt for my university fees. Because of this, my unversity would not let me get my exam results until I paid, and perhaps I would have been blocked from progressing to the next semester because of it.

I used to say it a lot, and said it in sujood too. I also made dua for the debt to be cancelled in my own words, alhamdulilah.

As I was doing this I made the decision (by the power of Allah) to ask an Islamic charity to pay off my debt.

I also put my trust in Allah throughout this situation, after reading this hadith :

Narrated Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "A man from Bani Israel asked someone from Bani Israel to give him a loan of one thousand Dinars and the later gave it to him. The debtor went on a voyage (when the time for the payment of the debt became due) but he did not find a boat, so he took a piece of wood and bored it and put 1000 diners in it and threw it into the sea. The creditor went out and took the piece of wood to his family to be used as fire-wood." (See Hadith No. 488 B, Vol. 3). And the Prophet narrated the narration (and said), "When he sawed the wood, he found his money."
    What an amazing hadith sister!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1075 Post(s)

This is an excellent dua to recite regularly:

اللهُمَّ اكْفِنِي بِحَلَاْلِكَ عَنْ حَرَاْمِكَ وَ وَأَغْنِنِي بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاْكَ
    Oh Allah, suffice me with things that You have made halal so that I may abstain from things that You have made haram, and enrich me with Your grace so that I am not in need of anyone besides You.

May Allah grant you loads of barakah in your sustenance sis Benefy
    “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Jazak Allah Ul Khair.

Reciting alot of Astaghfirullah can help they say and I am trying this.

Also If you ever become rich please dont forget to donate a little to my 500 goal in my sig - lol.

Peace.
    Last edited by Believer1984; 21-04-17 at 03:53 PM.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Believer1984 View Post
    Jazak Allah Ul Khair.

Reciting alot of Astaghfirullah can help they say and I am trying this.

Also If you ever become rich please dont forget to donate a little to my 500 goal in my sig - lol.

Peace.
    Ameen bro, please try waqiah too. You don't have to read it, but listen to it at least. I advised this privately some persons and they too had miracles.

InshaAllah I will donate to everyone from this Ummah one day

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benefy View Post
    Ameen bro, please try waqiah too. You don't have to read it, but listen to it at least. I advised this privately some persons and they too had miracles.

InshaAllah I will donate to everyone from this Ummah one day
    Surah Waqiah is beautiful and I recited it nearly every night for a long time but my situation did not change.

Peace.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    1012 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2062 Post(s)

Brilliant thread!

Another thing which is good to know is giving Charity what you can even if you are in difficulty you tend to find you end up getting more back

Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6315 Post(s)

jazakhallahu khairan
    Make du'aa, give to charity, don't be stingy nor wasteful, give to your fam and friends gifts etc, always remember its a blessing from Allah s.w.t and never value it too much.. Having less and being happy
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Narrated Abu Huraira

can you give full dua of this dua 'Authobillahi minal kufri wad dain'

Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2601 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahamed -F View Post
    can you give full dua of this dua 'Authobillahi minal kufri wad dain'
    yeah thats just it. But I've just found out that it comes from a weak hadith.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

@Benefy this is such a beneficial thread! and it gave me hope. May allah reward you for this ! i needed this so thank you. And just a sceond ago I read your suicidal thread and now im reading this.

No doubt! You will overcome your struggels!. Inshallah!!!!!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Jayakallahu Khair to all for kindest replies and reputation comments. I'd be very happy if this thread would help everyone who struggles with financial issues to overcome it without falling into shaytan's trap or despair

This thread also was beneficial for me. Probably this is kind of a sadaqa for those who are striving to get up. Now I got many students and some jobs offerings.

Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

for such an excellent thread.

May Allah swt reward you
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    for such an excellent thread.

May Allah swt reward you
    Ameen sister

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Odan
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    774 Post(s)

Surah Waqiah after maghrib

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoor View Post
    Surah Waqiah after maghrib
    After maghrib is strongest, but sometimes I used to listen, read or recite in isha time and it had same effect MashaAllah

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahamed -F View Post
    Yes, that's the dua I repeatedly recited.

Dua of Musa a.s. is very good to.

https://sites.google.com/site/islaam...ankabut/11.JPG

P*ki is outta containment Arsalan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Post of the year.

"Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Odan
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    774 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benefy View Post
    After maghrib is strongest, but sometimes I used to listen, read or recite in isha time and it had same effect MashaAllah
    From after to maghrib until before you sleep.... that is...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoor View Post
    From after to maghrib until before you sleep.... that is...
    No I mean after maghrib salah til fajr time. The rule according the hadith is maghrib time (evening), but so many times I used to recite it even after midnight