Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Dream Interpretation. Please help.

Assalam walaikoum,

I would like to share something bizarre which happened to me some time back.

A week ago, I visited a Dargah which is located not too far from where I live.

I was offered perfumed water and a few rose petals to add in my bottle of water to drink when I get home and some incense sticks to light in my room.

On that same night around 01:05 AM, I dreamt of a shadow man pacing in my bedroom and I can see myself sleeping on my bed. All of a sudden that shadow man approached to my bed and was standing right on my side. At that very moment I was unable to move or react, I felt completely paralyzed. He slowly whispered something to my ear that I failed to determine. I panicked and tried very hard to open my eyes. All I remember is that I grabbed his hand so that he doesnt hurt me. When I open my eyes(in the dream) he ran away through my window.

He was wearing a long black robe exactly like the "Angel of death" that you see when you google it. I was completely terrified and I just could not understand why I saw this.

I tried to google this fact but I did not get any concrete interpretation. If anyone of you have had similar dreams and can relate, you are welcome to share your experience.

I really want to know the interpretation of that dream.

Salaam

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3241 Post(s)

Re: Dream Interpretation. Please help.

whats a dargah?
    The servant who seeks the pleasure of Allaah, never
    abandons repentance.
    He remains in the state of repentance until the end of his life."
    [Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah]

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3241 Post(s)

Edit googled it, this dream is the least of your worries

It is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May the curse of Allaah be upon the Jews and the Christians; they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.” He said that as he was dying, as a warning to his ummah against doing what they did. When Umm Salamah told him of a church that she had seen in Ethiopia and the images therein, he said: “Those people, if a righteous man among them died, they would build a place of worship over his grave. They are the most evil of people before Allaah.” And it was narrated from Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among the most evil of people upon whom the Hour will come when they are still alive are those who take graves as places of worship.” Narrated by Imam Ahmad with a jayyid isnaad.
    The servant who seeks the pleasure of Allaah, never
    abandons repentance.
    He remains in the state of repentance until the end of his life."
    [Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    362 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farha123 View Post
    Assalam walaikoum,

I was offered perfumed water and a few rose petals to add in my bottle of water to drink when I get home and some incense sticks to light in my room.

On that same night around 01:05 AM, I dreamt of a shadow man pacing in my bedroom and I can see myself sleeping on my bed. All of a sudden that shadow man approached to my bed and was standing right on my side. At that very moment I was unable to move or react, I felt completely paralyzed. He slowly whispered something to my ear that I failed to determine. I panicked and tried very hard to open my eyes. All I remember is that I grabbed his hand so that he doesnt hurt me. When I open my eyes(in the dream) he ran away through my window.

He was wearing a long black robe exactly like the "Angel of death" that you see when you google it. I was completely terrified and I just could not understand why I saw this.

I tried to google this fact but I did not get any concrete interpretation. If anyone of you have had similar dreams and can relate, you are welcome to share your experience.

Salaam
    First of all don't visit shrines, that's haram.

Second of all you probably just experienced sleep paralysis. If the Angel Of Death wanted to take your soul, he would have done whether or not you saw him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Assalam walaikoum,

Salaam
    can i ask what was your reason for visiting a dargah? also have you witnessed the person who prepared the water for you? because if you didn't, that's how you'll never know if they tried to actually set you up for trouble.

Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16061 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    whats a dargah?
    Shirk temple.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16061 Post(s)

I visited a Dargah.

I was offered perfumed water and a few rose petals to drink.
    Sigh.

Why?

You may have sihr done on you for all you know.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    422 Post(s)

no offence but you need to buy common sense if you could.... who takes stuff from ppl without knowing what or whos its from, sorry if it sounds harsh but its people like you who do daft stuff then say why did this happen to me ... what if it was magic or something? ive seen some really bad cases of magic where the person has died due to the magic.
    get checked out ASAP and read manzil everyday and i know free things are tempting but dont take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont go to graves they are dead they cant help themselves so i dont see why you would go there to ask for things or any reason at all tbh what a waste of time .. read quran.