Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

The West has deceived Muslims, with regards to Muslim countries

Salam Wa Lakim Wa Rahmutu Allah Wa Barakatu,

A personal observation I have made while living in the United States/Europe and speaking to many Muslims living here.

It appears to me that the Muslims living in the West have the viewpoint that the West is a "fair" and "just" equal society and when you bring up even slightly the idea of living in

another Muslim country they immediately start scolding the Muslim rulers and the people living in the Muslim lands, calling them racist, backwards, not accommodating etc.

They cite examples of the Arab countries rejecting Syrian refugees, not granting citizenship to the people, and mistreating migrant labor workers etc.

We all have heard the talk I am mentioning above.

In fact, I do not think I have ever met a Muslim living in the West who likes the idea of moving to Muslim lands, most will ridicule the idea with the above examples.

The truth of the matter is, the American/Western media has made it seem that the Muslim lands do not help their Muslim brothers and sisters when this is UNTRUE. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE have taken in millions of Syrian Refugees and given them the right to live in those lands etc.

I advise all my Muslim brothers and sisters on this forum to not be deceived/fooled by the lies of Western media who try to act like they are super heroes who save people across the world while the Arab countries deny their own brothers and sisters. This is a FLAT OUT LIE.

I ask Allah to make the hearts of the Muslims more accepting and open to the lands of their Muslim brothers and sisters and not escape to the West for some sort fake concept of a "better" life.

In my humble opinion, the travel ban imposed in the United States is a blessing in disguise. There are other Muslim countries who are accepting thousands of refugees such as Algeria, Egypt, Saudi, UAE and many Muslims are thriving well their.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2091 Post(s)

Re: The West has deceived Muslims, with regards to Muslim countries

Quote Originally Posted by SunnahWay View Post

A personal observation I have made while living in the United States/Europe and speaking to many Muslims living here.

It appears to me that the Muslims living in the West have the viewpoint that the West is a "fair" and "just" equal society and when you bring up even slightly the idea of living in

another Muslim country they immediately start scolding the Muslim rulers and the people living in the Muslim lands, calling them racist, backwards, not accommodating etc.

They cite examples of the Arab countries rejecting Syrian refugees, not granting citizenship to the people, and mistreating migrant labor workers etc.

In fact, I do not think I have ever met a Muslim living in the West who likes the idea of moving to Muslim lands, most will ridicule the idea with the above examples.

The truth of the matter is, the American/Western media has made it seem that the Muslim lands do not help their Muslim brothers and sisters when this is UNTRUE. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE have taken in millions of Syrian Refugees and given them the right to live in those lands etc.

I advise all my Muslim brothers and sisters on this forum to not be deceived/fooled by the lies of Western media who try to act like they are super heroes who save people across the world while the Arab countries deny their own brothers and sisters. This is a FLAT OUT LIE.

I ask Allah to make the hearts of the Muslims more accepting and open to the lands of their Muslim brothers and sisters and not escape to the West for some sort fake concept of a "better" life.

In my humble opinion, the travel ban imposed in the United States is a blessing in disguise. There are other Muslim countries who are accepting thousands of refugees such as Algeria, Egypt, Saudi, UAE and many Muslims are thriving well their.
    Agree, Although it is mostly sisters that makes these excuses.
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)

The Arab states aren't the best especially the secular ones but anyone who thinks Western states are any good are also deluded.
    “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”- Imam Shafi’i Rahimullah

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    The Arab states aren't the best especially the secular ones but anyone who thinks Western states are any good are also deluded.
    Which Arab States are you talking about?

I have been to the Gulf Arab States quite a few times and I have NEVER thought of them to be overtly secular as compared to the West.

Arab countries, (no matter how secular you think some of them might be) are infinitely better than living in the West.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    436 Post(s)

Which Arab States are you talking about?

I have been to the Gulf Arab States quite a few times and I have NEVER thought of them to be overtly secular as compared to the West.

Arab countries, (no matter how secular you think some of them might be) are infinitely better than living in the West.
    Maybe he referred to Egypt being one of the states. Egypt isn't in a good situation with Sisi being the leader. Muslims there have to be careful AFAIK.
    If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5894 Post(s)

Wa Alaykumussalam
    Yeah.. I would move to an Islamic country if my husband wanted us to move
    My only genuine concern is the extreme heat.. I cannot handle heat/hot weather.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1037 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creamcake View Post
    Wa Alaykumussalam
    Yeah.. I would move to an Islamic country if my husband wanted us to move
    My only genuine concern is the extreme heat.. I cannot handle heat/hot weather.
    What's the hottest temp. in the UK?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

the anti-muslim ban was stopped by the US courts. Both of them.

Odan
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5655 Post(s)

Yeah it annoys me when Muslims talk so much rubbish about Muslim countries. However, although Muslim countries are still way better than the west, they're not everything I thought (but still better no doubt).

But in Algeria for example, you'd be surprised but a lot of the Muslims there do not actually care for the religion at all. Some of the young women are very bold, people do not pray, and they do not want to hear about religion at all. I don't know much else about other Muslim countries but Algeria for sure is not everything I assumed it was.
    So what I don't care.

Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5894 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
    What's the hottest temp. in the UK?
    its cool/cold most of the year around, in summer it can get hot, but not unbearable hot/excessive heat.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)

I will keep this brief...

1. Lets look at how many refugees Arab countries have actually taken in:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuge...rian_Civil_War

I think Turkey (non-Arab) alone has taken in more than all the Arab states combined. Shameful to say the least. Lebanon is high up there but ofcourse Lebanon is Syria (in the sense that
    it is the same place divided by artificial borders)

2. Arab States treat non-citizen workers from Muslim countries like trash. This is not information from the West but this is information we know first hand because of people who live and work in the Gulf/Arab states.

3. Making Hijrah is a fard on all of us. But to make Hijrah to Saudi or the Gulf (not that they would even allow it) would be worse than living with the Right-Wing Supporters - or equally as bad. They will not give you equal rights even after 15 years so whats the point to live like a slave for them arrogant taghoots ?

4. The non-Arab world is no paradise either. There is tremendous corruption in places like Pakistan, Afghanistan. Unless you have plenty of Money and Connections you could lose your wealth and your life. The Laws in these places are lax and applied at will so they are even less security than the Arab States in some ways.

Anyway thats just the cold hard facts - free of any Western deception.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

ive lived both in the west and east and personally i prefer the east no matter what the condition is, it is however unfortunate to say that we in the "muslim countries" lack what the west has to offer. i for one want to move however moving to arab nations is a no go since i speak no arabic at all and then other countries it gets harder. i do feel unsafe in having my own family here in england, i plan on marrying but id like to move out of here, ive been looking around for a month or so and trying to see what the most suitable "muslim country" would be, the one thing i guess i keep in mind is that its not what a actual muslim country would be but the fact that i live amongst muslims and hear the azaan etc make me very happy and IA we will have a muslim land eventually. my main point is that id love to move and im sure millions of others do too however its just that its a difficult process especially if everyone has their families in the west.

as a systems engineer who is 21 i would find it very hard to find a job abroad since fields like this are teams and language based plus the east has a huge requirement you need like 10 years of exp or something and i only have 3 haha but IA i hope things will work out.