Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Euromericans kept African Man in the Bronx Zoo

As a member of the Mbuti people,[4] Ota Benga lived in equatorial forests near the Kasai River in what was then the Belgian Congo. His people were killed by the Force Publique, established by King Leopold II of Belgium as a militia to control the natives for labor in order to exploit the large supply of rubber in the Congo. Benga lost his wife and two children, surviving only because he was on a hunting expedition when the Force Publique attacked his village. He was later captured by slave traders.[5]

The American businessman and explorer Samuel Phillips Verner travelled to Africa in 1904 under contract from the Louisiana Purchase Exposition (St. Louis World Fair) to bring back an assortment of pygmies to be part of an exhibition.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ota_Benga

Aside from the horror of the story, just reflect on the national and international mindset that permitted Belgium to invade the Congo, slaughter 15MILLION people, ,enslave them for copper and here this man is brought over to the "land of the free" to be kept in a zoo

LEGALLY

i say this again, there is something wrong with these people, INHERENTLY WRONG
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Re: Euromericans keep African Man in the Bronx Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    is that why Barack Hussein Obama won two different elections against two different white people?
    And the backlash from his victory has resulted in an upsurge of white supremacist groups who actually represent a true historical picture of America

Obama was a commercial, Trump is America returning to its roots
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Re: Euromericans kept African Man in the Bronx Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    @p100 you have 4 posts and 23 rep power. How come?
    He is the Trump of Ummah.com
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    is that why Barack Hussein Obama won two different elections against two different white people?
    Oh? A biracial man won the elections roughly 300 since North American was born! I totalllyyyyy forgot. It is with your divine wisdom and admirable insight that I now realize, that racism and anti-black sentiment is gone! Yayyyy!

Thank you, I really mean it. You're so smart!

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4049 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magic. View Post
    your previous president was black
    And that means Racism doesn't exist in America,

Facepalm
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Odan
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    453 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    That is so so true, Blacks are much more prone to violence

Blacks started world war 1 & 2
    Blacks landed on the shores of the western hemisphere and wiped out 20million native americans
    Blacks went to Australia and Tazmania and New Zealand and wiped out the indigenous peoples there
    Blacks even bombed Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Killed 1 million vietnamese, and are presently slaughtering Muslims in Yemen, Pakistan,, AFghanistan, Iraq, and Somalia

and domestically, Blacks lynched over 6000 whites in a 50 year period, raped so many white women that there isnt one all white person in america today, every white person has some black in them
    I get your point. but having a chip on your shoulder for the rest of your life will not make you feel better. there's no denying there are a lot of black people out there who do carry a chip on their shoulder, and it certainly does not make them a better person. it actually holds them back from progressing in life.
    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deen1984 View Post
    I get your point. but having a chip on your shoulder for the rest of your life will not make you feel better. there's no denying there are a lot of black people out there who do carry a chip on their shoulder, and it certainly does not make them a better person. it actually holds them back from progressing in life.
    so explaining to the deaf dumb and blind what racism is, is having a chip on my shoulder? what does that even mean? it has absolutely no meaning, just a way of telling someone to shut up

yet, every nation in the world has a history, good and bad, and they can refer back to their glory days, or their horrible days

yet, "all lives matter", "stop living in the past", "you have a chip on your shoulder" is a convenient way of saying you dont know, you dont want to know and you dont want to even hear about it

i wish you would say that instead of some nonsensical meme "you have a chip on your shoulder"

do you realize how many people are suffering TODAY because of systematic racism that has been in place for 500 years? do they all have chips on their shoulders too? Kalif Brower, Freddie Gray, Phillip Castellano, Eleanor Bumpers, Ahmadu Diallo, Malcolm X, MLK, all had chips on their shoulders? because you are responding now as white folks responded to them
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2178 Post(s)

That's akin to stealing from a victim and blaming them by saying they have a 'chip on their shoulder'.

The Euromericans have a lot to blame for their stagnation and as they are a part of the cause, they are a part of the solution. The chip on the shoulder analogy makes out black people have the 'im the victim, please cry for me' mentality, when they are simply not. They want Euromericans to take ownership of what they did and payback fully as the past is what is making the present.

That is what justice is about.

t
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2178 Post(s)

Initially i thought the same but i have really had to force myself to come to terms with the fact of the racism.

1. Wake up early!
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

shrubs everywhere LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2136 Post(s)

white kuffar have a chip on their shoulder more so. They use that chip to undermine and exploit other races. Look at the nonsense white racists espouse - reverse racism, the so-called 'white genocide' in Europe because of immigration, etc
    WhenTheWorldPushesYouToYourKnees-
    You'reInThePerfectPositionToPray (Islam.07)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O people, beware of this shirk, for it is more subtle than the footsteps of an ant. The one whom Allaah willed should speak said to him, “How can we beware of it when it is more subtle than the footsteps of an ant, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “Say, Allaahumma innaa na’oodhu bika min an nushrika bika shay’an na’lamuhu wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na’lam (O Allaah, we seek refuge with You from knowingly associating anything with You, and we seek Your forgiveness for that which we do unknowingly).” (Narrated by Ahmad, 4/403)

“My intercession will be for those among my ummah who have committed major sins.” [Classed as Sahih by al-Albaani in Sahih Abi Dawood, 3965]

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Odan
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    453 Post(s)

Initially i thought the same but i have really had to force myself to come to terms with the fact of the racism.
    we are all racists it. lets be honest.
    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

Odan
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    453 Post(s)

That's akin to stealing from a victim and blaming them by saying they have a 'chip on their shoulder'.

The Euromericans have a lot to blame for their stagnation and as they are a part of the cause, they are a part of the solution. The chip on the shoulder analogy makes out black people have the 'im the victim, please cry for me' mentality, when they are simply not. They want Euromericans to take ownership of what they did and payback fully as the past is what is making the present.

That is what justice is about.

t
    I get that. the british invaded and stole lot of treasure from India for example. the Indians are getting back at them by migrating to UK

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

This might sound like a horrible idea but I wonder could we have a Soapbox style debate regarding the Europeans and their 1,400 year old war on Islam? We can have anti- white supremacist muslims on the one side and the pro-white lobby of the UF on the other side. And the debate must be based on historical and statistical facts and figures, no emotional nonsense.

Although I think the results of such a debate is a foregone conclusion, it could help clarify matters for confused members who are being held behind by SJW mentality sold as 'islam'.

Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2601 Post(s)

Last edited by patient believer; 21-04-17 at 05:33 PM.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2178 Post(s)

We all have our faults, whether it be racism even if that is really unpopular thing to say but its true. We just have to recognise and overcome these faults.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2178 Post(s)

I get that. the british invaded and stole lot of treasure from India for example. the Indians are getting back at them by migrating to UK
    No. They migrated due to work opportunities not because they want payback.

Same reason you find them in the strictest country in the world - Saudi Arabia. Why would practising Hindus migrate to a country where they are explicitly forbidden from openly expressing their faith? Its because money makes the world go around.

If the same India was as developed if not more so than the UK, the same Indians would have no need to migrate away from home and nor would they need to leave their parents/relations behind in order to find opportunities.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    373 Post(s)

This might sound like a horrible idea but I wonder could we have a Soapbox style debate regarding the Europeans and their 1,400 year old war on Islam? We can have anti- white supremacist muslims on the one side and the pro-white lobby of the UF on the other side. And the debate must be based on historical and statistical facts and figures, no emotional nonsense.

Although I think the results of such a debate is a foregone conclusion, it could help clarify matters for confused members who are being held behind by SJW mentality sold as 'islam'.
    Why would muslims be anti or pro white? There are white muslims too you know.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakisaurus View Post
    Why would muslims be anti or pro white? There are white muslims too you know.
    "Why would muslims be pro-white?"

Well given that there are muslims in the forum who justify Europe's war on Islam by saying, "Hey, we were violent too!" or "Hey, we would do the same in their shoes!" and other vomits they use as "arguments" to defend the european kaafirs, I would definitely call them pro-white lobby.

And also, I said anti-white supremacist.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    373 Post(s)

Well given that there are muslims in the forum who justify Europe's war on Islam by saying, "Hey, we were violent too!" or "Hey, we would do the same in their shoes!" and other vomits they use as "arguments" to defend the european kaafirs, I would definitely call them pro-white lobby.

Skin color has nothing to do with this though.

Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2601 Post(s)

Being racist is haram so stop this ridiculous nonsense.
    It clealry shows that you went through a lot through hands of white people but that shouldn't excuse you to be racist.Hate shouldn't cloud your logics.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4049 Post(s)

@admin @.: Anna :. @moderators @-Yassar @Fais @.Hajar. @Pippin1376 @Abu 'Abdullaah @Jenicca @samin62 @علي @Meriadoc @Darul Ilm @device were all Racists apparently,

Is this Dirty Slander allowed according to the forum rules?

Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Quoted
    905 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    @admin @.: Anna :. @moderators @-Yassar @Fais @.Hajar. @Pippin1376 @Abu 'Abdullaah @Jenicca @samin62 @علي @Meriadoc @Darul Ilm @device were all Racists apparently,

Is this Dirty Slander allowed according to the forum rules?
    lol
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patient believer View Post
    Being racist is haram so stop this ridiculous nonsense.
    It clealry shows that you went through a lot through hands of white people but that shouldn't excuse you to be racist.Hate shouldn't cloud your logics.
    You're the type of emotional muslims i talked about in my previous posts.

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4049 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samin62 View Post
    lol
    See what i mean by bad moderation,

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakisaurus View Post
    Skin color has nothing to do with this though.
    And?

Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Quoted
    905 Post(s)

See what i mean by bad moderation,
    I found a cartoon starring you
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History

Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8301 Post(s)

Back up thats my girl ur talking to
    She's anything but an emotional muslim
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4049 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samin62 View Post
    Useless Ummah Forums mods,

A member slanders us all and calls us Racist, and mods have a Chuckle,

Slander is now a joke,

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    Back up
    Oh dear Armageddon is upon me now, I'm shaking in fear at the resonance frequency.

Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8301 Post(s)

Oh dear Armageddon is upon me now, I'm shaking in fear at the resonance frequency.
    U better
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4049 Post(s)

Lol,

They have become slaves of the Kuffar of the west,

The British successfully brainwashed and looted and plundered the Mushrikun in India,

They are not getting anything back,

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Well my father visited decades ago, my uncle who still lives there took my father to a white boot polisher to polish his boots. As far as my uncle is concerned, this was a bit of a payback.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

Lol,

They have become slaves of the Kuffar of the west,

The British successfully brainwashed and looted and plundered the Mushrikun in India,

They are not getting anything back,
    What should Muslims who have settled there do for payback?

Well my father visited decades ago, my uncle who still lives there took my father to a white boot polisher to polish his boots. As far as my uncle is concerned, this was a bit of a payback.
    Interesting. Did your uncle force him to polish his shoes or paid him for the service?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abutarekh View Post
    Interesting. Did your uncle force him to polish his shoes or paid him for the service?
    Paid ofcourse. Wouldn't it be a crime otherwise?

Not exactly the same sort of stuff the Brits did to us but that is a score to settle in a different time.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abutarekh View Post
    What should Muslims who have settled there do for payback?
    Out-white them (work harder than them and try to get ahead of whites in every field except business).

Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2601 Post(s)

Pointing out your irrational beliefs doesn't make me emotional.And even if i was emotional i have the right to cry about your statements.
    A skin colour doesn't make one evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    Back up thats my girl ur talking to
    She's anything but an emotional muslim

At least you have my back lol.
    Ya Allah,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
    Are you calling me a liar?
    No. I'm wondering what you consider harrassment. If it wasn't bad enough to be considered a crime then you might be making a big deal over something small.

@p100 you have 4 posts and 23 rep power. How come?
    Idk. Maybe 1 rep is added every 3 months by default.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1123 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by p100 View Post
    No. I'm wondering what you consider harrassment. If it wasn't bad enough to be considered a crime then you might be making a big deal over something small.
    1.) The fact that you understood that I said I faced physical harassment and brought up people who lied was totally inappropriate. If you thought someone said they were the victim of physical harassment, why would you try to downplay it and mention liars and say that I am probably making a big deal out of something small?

2.) Are you saying that if it is not worthy of reporting, they are making a big deal out of nothing? The topic of this discussion is racism. You are the one who said that there are few racists in Texas. I brought up the experiences of others in hopes that you would maybe sympathize with your brothers and sisters and not say things of the sort again. First you say that there are few racists and now you are trying to make it look like if there are cases of harassment, they must be minor. We are talking about racism in general, not just physical harassment. Again, you are downplaying the experiences of others which is very rude.

3.) I was harassed in school by a bunch of teenagers. Did you know children are bullied in school and harassment is not reported to the police? Harassment does not only have to be carried out by adults. You realize that harassment is a big issue, right? And things can get pretty serious. How many cases are there where children kill themselves because they face bullying? Just because it is not reported to the police does not mean it did not occur and it does not mean it is not a serious matter. A hick in my highschool would make horrible comments about Africans, Muslims, etc. I beleive he even joked about lynching people. His comments were so horrible, he sent the white teaher into tears. None of the Africans and Muslims he was harassing reported him because they were scared of him. He would mock my sister about ebola, make comments about terrorism to the akistani student and joke about lynching peiple. This same boy brought a shotgun to school in the back of his pickup and the school went into lockdown. And again, we are talking about racsim in general, not harassment.

4.) If it wasn't severe enough to be considered a crime, is harassment not bad enough? Is getting nasty looks is not discrimination when you can guess why they are looking at you funy? You said that there are few racists in Texas and now you are trying to downplay the experiences of others. Regardless of whether it is a crime or not, racism is racism. Did you not read the post of Sister_2009?

Quote Originally Posted by Sister_2009 View Post
    That's exactly it. People who aren't on the receiving end are, of course, not going to realize what's going on. They live in a bubble. But I don't see it, but I don't see it... Oh goodness, of course you people don't see it. I didn't see it until I wore hijab, and only then did I realize what it was like to be a minority, to be treated terrible. All those years of being in a bubble and then, pop! One day you're all that, getting whatever job you want, people opening doors and smiling, and the next day people are calling you names, threatening you, laughing in your face, cutting in line. It's crazy.
    The only reason why I relied to you was because you said there are few racists in Texas. Stop trying to downplay discrimination.

And don't expect me to argue with you over whether there are racists in Texas or not. You are deflecting.
    Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 23-04-17 at 03:19 AM.
    "Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth?" (57:16)

Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8681 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

The only reason why I relied to you was because you said there are few racists in Texas. Stop trying to downplay discrimination.

And don't expect me to argue with you over whether there are racists in Texas or not. You are deflecting.
    Your post makes it look like you're saying this to the sister. I was confused at first.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patient believer View Post
    Pointing out your irrational beliefs doesn't make me emotional.And even if i was emotional i have the right to cry about your statements.
    A skin colour doesn't make one evil.
    Again the same nonsense.

On Break
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1057 Post(s)

@.khayriyyah. I understand where you are coming from. The issue is that people who haven't experienced this do not understand. It is like asking a blind person to describe the color blue. The psychological effects of it are real. Being a revert, it's doubly difficult because both sides are against you, and you truly feel like you are in this world alone. Harassment is essentially any action that is unwanted. Nobody can trivialize your experience. There are many reasons why a person would not contact the police, including the fact that the victim may become the criminal, unfortunately...been there, done that. It really isn't worth arguing. Blind folks better hope they don't find themselves in a similar situation at some point.