Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    الله أكبر ServantofArRahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,600
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    64

    Shayk ul Kufr M. Tawhidi (Australian Shia Imam)

    Has anyone seen this kaffir rafidi's works.

    It's disgusting the way he is serving the kuffar in furthering their agenda.
    Wallahi I hate this man so much..

    His words are so scripted and foolish, taqiyya practicing Shia.

    He calls for ban on Sahih Bukhari, the khalifas terrorists and other nonsense.
    Even many of the Shia dislike this fool which says the level of nonsense he spews.
    “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”- Imam Shafi’i Rahimullah

  2. #2
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    31,596
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3444 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    833

    Re: Shayk ul Kufr M. Tawhidi (Australian Shia Imam)

    Quote Originally Posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    Has anyone seen this kaffir rafidi's works.

    It's disgusting the way he is serving the kuffar in furthering their agenda.
    Wallahi I hate this man so much..

    His words are so scripted and foolish, taqiyya practicing Shia.

    He calls for ban on Sahih Bukhari, the khalifas terrorists and other nonsense.
    Even many of the Shia dislike this fool which says the level of nonsense he spews.
    No idea who this vermin is, but it seems the Title "Sheikh Up Kufr" befits him,

    May Allah azzawajal obliterate such vermin from the face of the earth,

    Ameen

    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  3. #3
    الله أكبر ServantofArRahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,600
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Shayk ul Kufr M. Tawhidi (Australian Shia Imam)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    No idea who this vermin is, but it seems the Title "Sheikh Up Kufr" befits him,

    May Allah azzawajal obliterate such vermin from the face of the earth,

    Ameen

    Ameen
    “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”- Imam Shafi’i Rahimullah

  4. #4
    موحد Abd al-Rahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,658
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2269 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    142

    Re: Shayk ul Kufr M. Tawhidi (Australian Shia Imam)

    Quote Originally Posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    Has anyone seen this kaffir rafidi's works.

    It's disgusting the way he is serving the kuffar in furthering their agenda.
    Wallahi I hate this man so much..

    His words are so scripted and foolish, taqiyya practicing Shia.

    He calls for ban on Sahih Bukhari, the khalifas terrorists and other nonsense.
    Even many of the Shia dislike this fool which says the level of nonsense he spews.
    I have seen his videos on facebook, shamelessly pandering to the kuffar, may Allah afflict him with every calamity and evil
    نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ فَلَوْلَا تُصَدِّقُونَ
    We have created you, so why do you not believe? (56:57)

  5. #5
    الله أكبر ServantofArRahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,600
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Shayk ul Kufr M. Tawhidi (Australian Shia Imam)

    Quote Originally Posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
    I have seen his videos on facebook, shamelessly pandering to the kuffar, may Allah afflict him with every calamity and evil
    If Allah has left no chance of guidance for him, may Allah truly affect him with every calamity and evil and destroy him as He destroyed those who came before. Ameen
    “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”- Imam Shafi’i Rahimullah

  6. #6
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    31,596
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3444 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    833

    Re: Shayk ul Kufr M. Tawhidi (Australian Shia Imam)

    Quote Originally Posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    If Allah has left no chance of guidance for him, may Allah truly affect him with every calamity and evil and destroy him as He destroyed those who came before. Ameen
    آمين يا رب العالمين
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop