Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته brothers and sisters,

This is a short video by the late Dr Israr Ahmed,who elaborates on the fact that Pakistan (like many failed Muslim majority nations) are Kufr states...

Ps. The video is in Urdu

And certain brothers and sisters tell us to migrate from one Kufr state (IE. A Western nation) to another Kufr state like Pakistan or Bangladesh or other so called Muslim states, Nations...

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 15-04-17 at 12:32 AM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

Quote Originally Posted by dsr478 View Post
    I'd appreciate if you didn't call us "pakis", otherwise I'll call you sand monkey among other things.
    Why sand monkey?

?:-|

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    487 Post(s)

I'd appreciate if you didn't call us "pakis", otherwise I'll call you sand monkey among other things.
    I'm a paki myself so......

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Why sand monkey?

?:-|
    General derogatory term for people from the Middle East. I can think of a bunch of other more obscene terms to use, but I'd rather only use them if the other guy doesn't listen to my request.

And if he's not Middle Eastern, I can go for other terms.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

General derogatory term for people from the Middle East. I can think of a bunch of other more obscene terms to use, but I'd rather only use them if the other guy doesn't listen to my request.

And if he's not Middle Eastern, I can go for other terms.
    What a loser you are. You don't even know who he is yet you want to throw out random obscene terms. You're one of those idiots who thinks that anyone critical of Pakistan must be an Indian/Bangladeshi/Arab etc.

You can't fathom the idea that someone would speak negatively of their own country.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakisaurus View Post
    I'm a paki myself so......
    Oh... this is awkward...

I don't typically mind the term unless it's used in a hostile way.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

What a loser you are. You don't even know who he is yet you want to throw out random obscene terms. You're one of those idiots who thinks that anyone critical of Pakistan must be an Indian/Bangladeshi/Arab etc.

You can't fathom the idea that someone would speak negatively of their own country.
    He threw out the obscene term first, don't cry about what I said when it was in retaliation.

I'm Pakistani, I speak negatively of Pakistan, I can fathom it but I wasn't aware where this guy was from. Since he used the term "paki" I assumed he wasn't from the country.

Let's not talk about who's the idiot or loser here, if you want to toss insults let's do it on a more even playing field.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

He threw out the obscene term first, don't cry about what I said when it was in retaliation....
    You just agreed that it's not an obscene term and that you don't mind it as long as it's not used in a hostile way (I assume that means used by non-Pakis). I'm not crying about what you said. I just think it's stupid because you just threw out a random insult. You didn't even know where he is from and assumed he was from the Middle East. Stupid assumption I'm sure you'll agree. If you knew he was from there and used the term, it would still be stupid but at least it would be relevant. It's a bit like calling a Chinese guy 'nigger' or 'kike'. If you can't establish where someone is from, do you just throw out general racial insults hoping of them will 'strike a nerve'...? Silly path to take.

...I'm Pakistani, I speak negatively of Pakistan, I can fathom it but I wasn't aware where this guy was from. Since he used the term "paki" I assumed he wasn't from the country...
    Not only are you very well aware that many Pakis use the term, but this is after saying you don't mind it (see above). Don't pretend to be surprised at that fact as if it's news.

...Let's not talk about who's the idiot or loser here, if you want to toss insults let's do it on a more even playing field.
    It's not a 'random insult' which is clearly the type of game you prefer. I've proven how your comments were idiotic.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

You just agreed that it's not an obscene term and that you don't mind it as long as it's not used in a hostile way (I assume that means used by non-Pakis). I'm not crying about what you said. I just think it's stupid because you just threw out a random insult. You didn't even know where he is from and assumed he was from the Middle East. Stupid assumption I'm sure you'll agree. If you knew he was from there and used the term, it would still be stupid but at least it would be relevant. It's a bit like calling a Chinese guy 'nigger' or 'kike'. If you can't establish where someone is from, do you just throw out general racial insults hoping of them will 'strike a nerve'...? Silly path to take.

Not only are you very well aware that many Pakis use the term, but this is after saying you don't mind it (see above). Don't pretend to be surprised at that fact as if it's news.

It's not a 'random insult' which is clearly the type of game you prefer. I've proven how your comments were idiotic.
    20% of Muslims come from the middle east. I've had no previous encounter with this guy that suggested he was Pakistani, so it's a fair assumption and not stupid at all.

He used it in a rather hostile comment, so I assumed him to be non Pakistani.

Again, I don't like playing on this rigged field, especially against someone like yourself who abuses his powers on this website. Want to see who can punch harder? We can use a different medium.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

20% of Muslims come from the middle east. I've had no previous encounter with this guy that suggested he was Pakistani, so it's a fair assumption and not stupid at all...
    Not knowing someone's identity and therefore assuming they are Middle Eastern sounds fair to you? It's ridiculous.

...He used it in a rather hostile comment, so I assumed him to be non Pakistani...
    Not only 'non-Pakistani' but specifically Middle Eastern. You got it wrong and still think it's okay to make false assumptions... sorry, 'fair' assumptions.

...Again, I don't like playing on this rigged field, especially against someone like yourself who abuses his powers on this website. Want to see who can punch harder? We can use a different medium.
    Of course you are actually much more intelligent than this but the field is rigged and my powers on this website force you to make stupid comments.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

Not knowing someone's identity and therefore assuming they are Middle Eastern sounds fair to you? It's ridiculous.

Not only 'non-Pakistani' but specifically Middle Eastern. You got it wrong and still think it's okay to make false assumptions... sorry, 'fair' assumptions.

Of course you are actually much more intelligent than this but the field is rigged and my powers on this website force you to make stupid comments.
    It's fair because 20% of Muslims are middle eastern. That's a higher representation than Muslims from other regions. Not at all unfair or ridiculous. Stop crying.

No, they force me to not say certain things to people like you that I'd usually say, because as you've shown before, you're a pitiful excuse for a mod who throws his ban hammer around like a dumb ape. You're probably going to delete this comment or ban me for it, but you'll only be proving my point.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

It's fair because 20% of Muslims are middle eastern. That's a higher representation than Muslims from other regions. Not at all unfair or ridiculous. Stop crying...
    I have a feeling that your stupidity isn't limited to racial slurs.

...No, they force me to not say certain things to people like you that I'd usually say, because as you've shown before, you're a pitiful excuse for a mod who throws his ban hammer around like a dumb ape. You're probably going to delete this comment or ban me for it, but you'll only be proving my point...
    In other words, you want to continue down the road of obscenity and use even more vulgar terms. You think that disallowing you to post nothing but insults is abuse of power.

Amazing.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakisaurus View Post
    Not what I said. Allies of kuffar = napaak army. Factual claim? what does that even mean? lol. What's there to "comprehend" about unproven allegations/slander against any muslim group/state?

There are statements attributed to him that point towards a secular state like his 14th August speech. Then there are statements of him that seem to favour an Islamic state. Due to his confusing stance, 70 years after Pakistans creation pakis have been unable to decide what type of Pakistan Jinnah wanted.
    So it's not clear,

akhi

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

It's fair because 20% of Muslims are middle eastern. That's a higher representation than Muslims from other regions. Not at all unfair or ridiculous. Stop crying.

No, they force me to not say certain things to people like you that I'd usually say, because as you've shown before, you're a pitiful excuse for a mod who throws his ban hammer around like a dumb ape. You're probably going to delete this comment or ban me for it, but you'll only be proving my point.
    Akhi there's no need for name calling,

It's no surprise that Ummah Forums mods have gone down the drain, but I would say Abdullah is one of the better mods,

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

I have a feeling that your stupidity isn't limited to racial slurs.

In other words, you want to continue down the road of obscenity and use even more vulgar terms. You think that disallowing you to post nothing but insults is abuse of power.

Amazing.
    Oh boo hoo, cry me a river over my retaliatory racial slurs. I could have done much worse and you know it.

Nah, swearing is haram. But making fun of incompetent drools like you isn't, but again, you will come swinging your ban hammer as always.

You abuse your powers a lot and you know it, shutting down threads for dumb reasons. It's comical, particularly some of the messages you leave such as "cool story bro", but eventually it just shows you're a rather silly individual who has nothing else to do on this forum other than be the monkey moderator who abuses his powers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Akhi there's no need for name calling,

It's no surprise that Ummah Forums mods have gone down the drain, but I would say Abdullah is one of the better mods,

He calls me loser, I call him dumb ape. Sounds pretty fair to me, and not uneeded or uncalled for at all.

That's your opinion, but I don't see other mods shutting down threads left right and centre for pitiful reasons.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

Oh boo hoo, cry me a river over my retaliatory racial slurs. I could have done much worse and you know it.

Nah, swearing is haram. But making fun of incompetent drools like you isn't, but again, you will come swinging your ban hammer as always.

You abuse your powers a lot and you know it, shutting down threads for dumb reasons. It's comical, particularly some of the messages you leave such as "cool story bro", but eventually it just shows you're a rather silly individual who has nothing else to do on this forum other than be the monkey moderator who abuses his powers.
    Obviously you could have done much worse which is why you want to go elsewhere and demonstrate how low you can really go as if it's some kind of achievement.

The difference is that obscenity and vulgarity is all you're capable of as you have nothing else. You have no arguments at all and get offended whenever you're refuted. You still think it's 'fair' to throw out random racial insults to anonymous people.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Oh... this is awkward...

I don't typically mind the term unless it's used in a hostile way.
    The funny thing is Pak or Paki comes from the word Pure,

Even the ones using it an Insult actually praising them,

Facepalm

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

He threw out the obscene term first, don't cry about what I said when it was in retaliation.

I'm Pakistani, I speak negatively of Pakistan, I can fathom it but I wasn't aware where this guy was from. Since he used the term "paki" I assumed he wasn't from the country.

Let's not talk about who's the idiot or loser here, if you want to toss insults let's do it on a more even playing field.
    Akhi remember we are part of an Ummah,

Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Arab or other nationalities are irrelevant,

That's for Nationalistic juhal to sing,

We are part of the nation of muhammad salallahu عليه السلام‎, which is far greater

Can we stop the name calling as this is very immature, you and Abdullah both.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

He calls me loser, I call him dumb ape. Sounds pretty fair to me, and not uneeded or uncalled for at all.

That's your opinion, but I don't see other mods shutting down threads left right and centre for pitiful reasons.
    This needs to stop right now, I don't like certain mods either, but I'm not gonna throw names at them,

We need to behave akhi, like adults
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 21-07-17 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Obviously you could have done much worse which is why you want to go elsewhere and demonstrate how low you can really go as if it's some kind of achievement.

The difference is that obscenity and vulgarity is all you're capable of as you have nothing else. You have no arguments at all and get offended whenever you're refuted. You still think it's 'fair' to throw out random racial insults to anonymous people.
    Abdullah can you please stop this akhi,

Need to stop throwing oil into the fire, it's not helping,

Calm down as well,

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

Abdullah can you please stop this akhi,

Need to stop throwing oil into the fire, it's not helping,

Calm down as well,
    Stop what? I thought you didn't like nationalists? ?:-|

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Akhi read your Posts, your just infuriating him,

How is that helping?

Yes Nationalism is pure Filth, but if your gonna just attack any muslim with Nationalistic tendencies and incite insults to and from then that's hardly mature,

As a mod you should know better and have better control over your anger/emotions,

Certain other mod blew their top too, I won't name them but that's bad moderation, if mods can't control their temper,

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

Akhi read your Posts, your just infuriating him,

How is that helping?

Yes Nationalism is pure Filth, but if your gonna just attack any muslim with Nationalistic tendencies and incite insults to and from then that's hardly mature,

As a mod you should know better and have better control over your anger/emotions,
    I didn't incite insults. He started off with an insult (that's all he can do) and I called him out on it. He is upset because he wanted to go even more obscene but knows he can't do it on here without getting banned.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

I didn't incite insults. He started off with an insult (that's all he can do) and I called him out on it. He is upset because he wanted to go even more obscene but knows he can't do it on here without getting banned.
    Akhi you both out of line,

Can we stop this war of insults, or is this going to continue endlessly?

Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7466 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

Isn't the cool story bro mod Abu Mubarak? I'm getting confused here

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morose View Post
    Srahman33, why do you keep Trolling at the first opportunity?

-_-

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

Akhi you both out of line,

Can we stop this war of insults, or is this going to continue endlessly?
    Can you quote where I was wrong? I didn't use any insults. In fact, I said he was stupid for using an insult that wasn't even relevant.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Can you quote where I was wrong? I didn't use any insults. In fact, I said he was stupid for using an insult that wasn't even relevant.
    Akhi didn't you call him a looser ?

Called him out to be obscene and vulgar?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Identical View Post
    Isn't the cool story bro mod Abu Mubarak? I'm getting confused here
    They both use the line.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

It's fair to throw racial insults if someone does the same to you. You act as if I randomly used a racial slur, which is incorrect and a major fabrication, either blatantly or due to your own incompetence. The person used the term paki, in what I perceived as a hostile context so I responded. I haven't done anything wrong.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

The funny thing is Pak or Paki comes from the word Pure,

Even the ones using it an Insult actually praising them,

Facepalm
    Hence why I care about the context in which it's used, not the word itself.

For example, if someone says "bloody pakis", that's not going to make me happy because that's in a hostile and beligerent context. However, if someone just calls me a paki I won't really care, so long as it isn't used in a hostile context.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

Akhi remember we are part of an Ummah,

Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Arab or other nationalities are irrelevant,

That's for Nationalistic juhal to sing,

We are part of the nation of muhammad salallahu عليه السلام‎, which is far greater

Can we stop the name calling as this is very immature, you and Abdullah both.

I agree, I despise it when I see so called Muslims loving their nation over their ummah. Muslims are (or at least should be) one nation.

I will agree to stop only if he does. Otherwise, I'll continue until I am no longer bothered or he reaches a similar state.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    623 Post(s)

Not a nationalist.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

I agree, I despise it when I see so called Muslims loving their nation over their ummah. Muslims are (or at least should be) one nation.

I will agree to stop only if he does. Otherwise, I'll continue until I am no longer bothered or he reaches a similar state.
    This thread is about Pakistan as a Kufr state and other so called muslim nations, like Bangladesh etc,

It's not about a tit for tat battle that has been waged,

Time to man up and stop this immature behaviour.

We have to remember to Fear Allah عز و جل and control our tounge from destroying us,

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 22-07-17 at 01:18 AM.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

It's fair to throw racial insults if someone does the same to you...
    Except he didn't throw a racial insult at you.

...You act as if I randomly used a racial slur, which is incorrect and a major fabrication, either blatantly or due to your own incompetence...
    Lies. You more or less admitted it yourself as you didn't know where he was from. You made an assumption and got it wrong.

...The person used the term paki, in what I perceived as a hostile context so I responded. I haven't done anything wrong...
    You called him a 'sand monkey' because you falsely assumed he was from the Midde East. That was a dumb move.

Akhi didn't you call him a looser ?

Called him out to be obscene and vulgar?
    See above. Yes, he is vulgar and obscene. His own words:
    General derogatory term for people from the Middle East. I can think of a bunch of other more obscene terms to use...
    That's nothing. He uses such language regularly.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Hence why I care about the context in which it's used, not the word itself.

For example, if someone says "bloody pakis", that's not going to make me happy because that's in a hostile and beligerent context. However, if someone just calls me a paki I won't really care, so long as it isn't used in a hostile context.
    The one who used it is a Pakistani, I seriously doubt he was using it in a hostile and beligrant context to dis himself,

Before you jump to conclusions it's best to ask akhi,

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8550 Post(s)

Not a nationalist.
    Sure.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Except he didn't throw a racial insult at you.

Lies. You more or less admitted it yourself as you didn't know where he was from. You made an assumption and got it wrong.

You called him a 'sand monkey' because you falsely assumed he was from the Midde East. That was a dumb move.

See above. Yes, he is vulgar and obscene. His own words:

That's nothing. He uses such language regularly.
    Ok point taken,

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4710 Post(s)

Akhi Dsr478 posting Racial slurs is against forum rules, if I recall correctly, Not to mention Haraam,

Kindly refrain from posting such disgusting attacks against your brothers,