Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 549
  1. #1
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته brothers and sisters,

    This is a short video by the late Dr Israr Ahmed,who elaborates on the fact that Pakistan (like many failed Muslim majority nations) are Kufr states...



    Ps. The video is in Urdu

    And certain brothers and sisters tell us to migrate from one Kufr state (IE. A Western nation) to another Kufr state like Pakistan or Bangladesh or other so called Muslim states, Nations...

    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 15-04-17 at 12:32 AM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  2. #2
    Slave of AIIah dsr478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,266
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    In terms of what? The people? They're not the worst. The government? Same can be said for every other country. Culture? Yeah alright fine I'll give you that one, many aspects of our culture are haram such as the forced marriages.

    I wouldn't go as far as to call Pakistan or Bangladesh kuffar nations, and to compare them to actual non Muslim countries is laughable. The closest country to meet that standard is Turkey and even then that's an exaggeration.

    Don't toss around this word kaffir, just call these nations un-Islamic.

  3. #3
    ♡♡ENFP♡♡ candyapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    17,683
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4387 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    518

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

    "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

  4. #4
    ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    52,633
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1045

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته brothers and sisters,

    And certain brothers and sisters tell us to migrate from one Kufr state (IE. A Western nation) to another Kufr state like Pakistan or Bangladesh or other so called Muslim states, Nations...



    Yeah, that's because it's better to live among the Muslims even if the gov't is not according to Islamic laws.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

  5. #5

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by dsr478 View Post
    In terms of what? The people? They're not the worst. The government? Same can be said for every other country. Culture? Yeah alright fine I'll give you that one, many aspects of our culture are haram such as the forced marriages.

    I wouldn't go as far as to call Pakistan or Bangladesh kuffar nations, and to compare them to actual non Muslim countries is laughable. The closest country to meet that standard is Turkey and even then that's an exaggeration.

    Don't toss around this word kaffir, just call these nations un-Islamic.
    Turkey is past that. Try Kazakhstan.

    And yes as you can see some excellent logic here, muslim countries are so fill with kufr that western muslims think it's better to live with European non-muslims who have been fighting Islam for 1,400 years.

    Infact many Pakistani men in UK come back to Pakistan to marry a woman there because as we know british muslim women are too Islamic for them.
    Last edited by Spicen; 15-04-17 at 04:37 AM.

  6. #6
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post


    Yeah, that's because it's better to live among the Muslims even if the gov't is not according to Islamic laws.
    Guess you couldn't be asked to watch the video,

    Your saying the Kufr state of Pakistan is better than the Kufr states of the way,

    Ok,

    But they are both Kufr states end of the day, you can't justify either of them,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  7. #7
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Turkey is past that. Try Kazakhstan.

    And yes as you can see some excellent logic here, muslim countries are so fill with kufr that western muslims think it's better to live with European non-muslims who have been fighting Islam for 1,400 years.

    Infact many Pakistani men in UK come back to Pakistan to marry a woman there because as we know british muslim women are too Islamic for them.
    Better to live is debatable,

    The point was the so-called Muslim countries are upon Kufr rule,

    And certain Muslims with nationalistic tendencies just cannot stomach this truth,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  8. #8
    ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    52,633
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1045

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Guess you couldn't be asked to watch the video,

    Your saying the Kufr state of Pakistan is better than the Kufr states of the way,

    Ok,

    But they are both Kufr states end of the day, you can't justify either of them,
    I actually did watched the whole thing. And, yes, living among Muslims is way better than living among kafirs.

    Also, did you understood what he said in the video? If one is living in this type of state, he should do his part to speak out and work against it and do his best to establish the law of Allah. Are you doing that?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

  9. #9
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    I actually did watched the whole thing. And, yes, living among Muslims is way better than living among kafirs.
    Ok but you accept Pakistan as a Kufr state ?
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  10. #10
    ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    52,633
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1045

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Ok but you accept Pakistan as a Kufr state ?
    Obviously, the law of Pakistan is not based on Quran and Sunnah. No one arguing that.
    My issue was with your point here: And certain brothers and sisters tell us to migrate from one Kufr state (IE. A Western nation) to another Kufr state like Pakistan or Bangladesh or other so called Muslim states, Nations
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

  11. #11
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Incase certain people didn't read the original post clearly, this isn't just about Pakistan, countries like Bangladesh and other so called Muslim nations are likewise Kufr states...
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  12. #12
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Obviously, the law of Pakistan is not based on Quran and Sunnah. No one arguing that.
    So your saying the Kufr state Pakistan is better than the Kufr state of say Britain,

    So your telling your brothers and sisters they should migrate to A Kufr state, which is supposed to be Muslim,

    Pakistan is messed up and a Kufr state, but nevermind that we should migrate, pray least the Pakistani brothers and sisters should migrate to Kufr Stan,

    Makes sense.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  13. #13
    ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    52,633
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1045

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    So your saying the Kufr state Pakistan is better than the Kufr state of say Britain,

    So your telling your brothers and sisters they should migrate to A Kufr state, which is supposed to be Muslim,

    Pakistan is messed up and a Kufr state, but nevermind that we should migrate, pray least the Pakistani brothers and sisters should migrate to Kufr Stan,

    Makes sense.
    Yes, the kufr state of Pakistan is better than kufr state of Britain or US or whatever because the Kufr state is still a majority Muslim state with majority of the people following Islam and are Muslims. You don't get targeted for being a Muslim there.

    It seems some of the people here have become too comfortable living among the kuffar that moving to a Muslim country seems strange to them. Allah grant us understanding.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

  14. #14
    ⚔♔ Warrior ♔⚔ -qed-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,446
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2678 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    504

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Yes, the kufr state of Pakistan is better than kufr state of Britain or US or whatever because the Kufr state is still a majority Muslim state with majority of the people following Islam and are Muslims. You don't get targeted for being a Muslim there.

    It seems some of the people here have become too comfortable living among the kuffar that moving to a Muslim country seems strange to them. Allah grant us understanding.
    That should say you're not targeted for being a cultural muslim there.

    Being a practicing muslim is a different matter.
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

  15. #15
    Abu Awesome
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    19,177
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    511

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Yes, the kufr state of Pakistan is better than kufr state of Britain or US or whatever because the Kufr state is still a majority Muslim state with majority of the people following Islam and are Muslims. You don't get targeted for being a Muslim there.

    It seems some of the people here have become too comfortable living among the kuffar that moving to a Muslim country seems strange to them. Allah grant us understanding.
    LOL. With the amount of bombings happening in pakistan, i don't think you can say that.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

  16. #16
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,843
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2675 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    451

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    What is the safest and most upright Muslim country to migrate to? Corruption everywhere, but its sounds like double standards to complain whilst living in the West - I don't mean the OP, just generally.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  17. #17
    ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    52,633
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1045

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by -qed- View Post
    That should say you're not targeted for being a cultural muslim there.

    Being a practicing muslim is a different matter.
    That's actually not true. There are a lot of Muslims who openly practice Islam and face no problem. Yes, the number of cultural Muslim is large, but that doesn't mean those who wish to practice Islam correctly are barred from doing so. Unlike Saudi and many other Muslim countries, Pakistan is one of those countries where you can openly criticize the leader(s) and not get jailed for it. In fact, a lot of scholars do openly criticize them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ibzy View Post
    LOL. With the amount of bombings happening in Pakistan, i don't think you can say that.
    The amount of bombings that you hear about are another one of those things that media highlights and Western folks think that this is all that happens in Pakistan and other Muslim countries. Majority of my family lives there and they are doing just fine. Alhamdulillah. Some people make it sound like bombings are a regular occurrence or something.

    Not to mention, they are people getting killed with shootings, bombing, trucks, etc., in the West, too.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

  18. #18
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Yes, the kufr state of Pakistan is better than kufr state of Britain or US or whatever because the Kufr state is still a majority Muslim state with majority of the people following Islam and are Muslims. You don't get targeted for being a Muslim there.

    It seems some of the people here have become too comfortable living among the kuffar that moving to a Muslim country seems strange to them. Allah grant us understanding.
    Lol, you can't see the ludicrous nature of your argument,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  19. #19
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    What is the safest and most upright Muslim country to migrate to? Corruption everywhere, but its sounds like double standards to complain whilst living in the West - I don't mean the OP, just generally.
    It's got nothing to do with double standards,

    The Kuffar themselves complain about their nations too,

    It's about accepting the fact that the so called migraters are telling us to migrate to KufrStan,

    Absurd argument,

    Rotten orange is better than the Rotten Apple, so take the rotten orange...

    Best place would be Saudi, because it has Makkah and Madinah, but even Saudi are killing Muslims with their Amreekan buddies ... Several articles about bombing conducted by Saudi and the coalition have been posted online including the death toll...

    Napakistan and Countries like Bangladesh etc are cespools which are upon Kufr,
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 16-04-17 at 01:21 AM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  20. #20
    ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    52,633
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1045

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Lol, you can't see the ludicrous nature of your argument,
    You gonna need to do more than that to counter what I said. Easy to live a comfortable life in the West and point fingers.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

  21. #21
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    You gonna need to do more than that to counter what I said. Easy to live a comfortable life in the West and point fingers.
    Just did, Kufr to Kufr is hardly a legit argument

    My "easy" living has nothing to do with the point raised, you just threw a typical red herring into the mix,

    I don't need to live upon Kufr to know what Kufr is,

    What you said nothing more than Glorification of Napakistan, we all know how much of a cespool of Kufr and Chaos/Filth the country is in,

    Can't stick my head I to the ground and claim oh yeah but "most people just going about their business" so it's better there than here ...

    Most people going about their business in other Kufr states too,

    Doesn't mean. You tell them to migrate there,
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 16-04-17 at 04:52 AM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  22. #22

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Better to live is debatable,

    The point was the so-called Muslim countries are upon Kufr rule,

    And certain Muslims with nationalistic tendencies just cannot stomach this truth,
    Brother my your standards muslims rulers after Umar ibn Abdul Aziz had kufar tendencies.

    Some ummayad caliphs built pleasure palaces with pictures and images of naked women.

    Abbasid caliphs at times patronized the Mutazila.

    And although the Ottomans had shariah, they also had some special set of laws, which they used along with the shariah to rule.


    My point is that according to your standards and standards of some other muslims here, we have never had an "islamic" state since the Rashidun Caliphate.

  23. #23
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Brother my your standards muslims rulers after Umar ibn Abdul Aziz had kufar tendencies.

    Some ummayad caliphs built pleasure palaces with pictures and images of naked women.

    Abbasid caliphs at times patronized the Mutazila.

    And although the Ottomans had shariah, they also had some special set of laws, which they used along with the shariah to rule.


    My point is that according to your standards and standards of some other muslims here, we have never had an "islamic" state since the Rashidun Caliphate.
    I'm talking about now, not the leaders of the past,

    There isnt a single Nation under the Shariah of Allah عز و جل , the nearest we have is Saudi Arabia and even they are rotten,

    Surely you know this,

    If you watched the Video then you know and cannot deny that Pakistan is a Kufr state, just like Bangladesh and others,

    Telling people to migrate from Kufr to Kufr is not a particularly strong argument,

    Lastly we had righteous Muslim rulers in the past, your slandering of them does not support the argument,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  24. #24

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    I'm talking about now, not the leaders of the past,

    Lastly we had righteous Muslim rulers in the past, your slandering of them does not support the argument,
    I'm not "slandering" them. This is history. Why do think Mutazilism became prominent? Without help from Abbasids?

    Caliph Walid built the Qasm Amr. https://stephenliddell.co.uk/2013/02...omment-page-1/

    It as a UNESCO World Heritage status which puts it up with the greatest buildings and monuments on Earth and it is most notable for its painted frescos on the interior walls and roofs. The paintings amongst other things depict pagan images, animals, hunting scenes and naked women.

    Sultan Selim II spent most of his time in orgies.



    And frankly, the likes of Mahathir Mohammad, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, King Faisal are far better than some of the rulers I mentioned.

  25. #25

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Telling people to migrate from Kufr to Kufr is not a particularly strong argument,
    There's nothing wrong with telling people to migrate from the West which is the heartland of disbelief to muslim country where atleast the moral values and social values are still closer to Islam.

    The muslim community in the west can't even stop their daughters from marrying kufar men and yes this is happening quite a lot in the west and NO this doesn't happen in Bangladesh and Pakistan and other muslim countries.

    And you have stuff like this: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...th-a-black-guy

    And again you will have a hard time funding such cases in muslim countries.

    And most people absolutely hate gays. In UK, more 35% of muslims according to surveys have a problem with gays.

    And as I mentioned in another thread, aynina made a thread about how hijabis in the west have developed an infamous reputation for being religious hypocrites.


    I could go on and on............... I haven't even started on the apostasy threads in The Student Room.

  26. #26
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    I'm not "slandering" them. This is history. Why do think Mutazilism became prominent? Without help from Abbasids?

    Caliph Walid built the Qasm Amr. https://stephenliddell.co.uk/2013/02...omment-page-1/

    It as a UNESCO World Heritage status which puts it up with the greatest buildings and monuments on Earth and it is most notable for its painted frescos on the interior walls and roofs. The paintings amongst other things depict pagan images, animals, hunting scenes and naked women.

    Sultan Selim II spent most of his time in orgies.



    And frankly, the likes of Mahathir Mohammad, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, King Faisal are far better than some of the rulers I mentioned.
    So according to your slanderous view, the Muslims never had a righteous ruler after Umr Ibn Abdul Aziz (may Allah tala grant him firdaus al ala) ?

    نعوذ بالله من ذلك
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  27. #27
    Abu-Tawheed Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,013
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    908

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    There's nothing wrong with telling people to migrate from the West which is the heartland of disbelief to muslim country where atleast the moral values and social values are still closer to Islam.

    The muslim community in the west can't even stop their daughters from marrying kufar men and yes this is happening quite a lot in the west and NO this doesn't happen in Bangladesh and Pakistan and other muslim countries.

    And you have stuff like this: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...th-a-black-guy

    And again you will have a hard time funding such cases in muslim countries.

    And most people absolutely hate gays. In UK, more 35% of muslims according to surveys have a problem with gays.

    And as I mentioned in another thread, aynina made a thread about how hijabis in the west have developed an infamous reputation for being religious hypocrites.


    I could go on and on............... I haven't even started on the apostasy threads in The Student Room.
    His fantasy you have is not based on reality,

    Filth happens back home too, all of the stuff and your argument about hating gays is redundant, considering Napakistan has designated dens for sodomites, Murtads, and all sorts of Filth you can imagine,

    This in a so called Muslim nation,

    Napakistan has thousands of Murtads too,

    But hey it's a "Muslim" Kufr state, let's all migrate there...
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

  28. #28

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    So according to your slanderous view, the Muslims never had a righteous ruler after Umr Ibn Abdul Aziz (may Allah tala grant him firdaus al ala) ?

    نعوذ بالله من ذلك
    I didn't say that, my standards for what makes a good muslim ruler is far lower than yours. I said 'by your standards'.

    There was a muslim writer who wrote that Ummah had not seen a more righteous man since Umar ibn Abdul Aziz before Nurreddin.

    I mean don't you guys consider sufis to be deviants? Here's the thing: most of the famous sultans following the collapse of the Ummayads including Nur-ed-din, Salah-ed-din, the Ottoman sultans were all Sufis.

    Although they had shariah law, they were also Asharis if I'm not wrong.

    And some of the Abbasid rulers were worse, that's when mutazilism became the most powerful sect.

  29. #29
    😈 Al-Wahhaabi 😈 muslim singafuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    747
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Some Sufis can be inside the fold of Islaam and others outside the fold of Islaam.
    If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

  30. #30

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    His fantasy you have is not based on reality,

    Filth happens back home too, all of the stuff and your argument about hating gays is redundant, considering Napakistan has designated dens for sodomites, Murtads, and all sorts of Filth you can imagine,

    This in a so called Muslim nation,

    Napakistan has thousands of Murtads too,

    But hey it's a "Muslim" Kufr state, let's all migrate there...
    Lol, if you don't like something it doesn't make it a fantasy. Did you ever bother to visit the anonymous counselling section of this forum. I'm pretty sure these stuff happens a lot in UK.

    I'm pretty sure there are gays in Pakistan and maybe even in BD. The point is 90-95% of muslims in our society hate gays, whereas for muslims in the west it's 60%. The difference is we hate gays and even the liberals here hate gays. In UK, more and more muslims are becoming accepting of homosexuality.

    I'm pretty sure in country of more than a hundred million muslims, there are thousands of ex-muslims. Sure thing. The thing is that second generation/third generation muslims in UK are leaving Islam at a rather rapid rate.

  31. #31
    Odan ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    10,273
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2709 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by muslim singafuri View Post
    Some Sufis can be inside the fold of Islaam and others outside the fold of Islaam.
    Powerful statement broi.

  32. #32
    Odan InTheBegining's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    10,458
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2266 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    378

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post


    Yeah, that's because it's better to live among the Muslims even if the gov't is not according to Islamic laws.
    Word!
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    I actually did watched the whole thing. And, yes, living among Muslims is way better than living among kafirs.

    Also, did you understood what he said in the video? If one is living in this type of state, he should do his part to speak out and work against it and do his best to establish the law of Allah. Are you doing that?
    Word!
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Obviously, the law of Pakistan is not based on Quran and Sunnah. No one arguing that.
    Word!
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Yes, the kufr state of Pakistan is better than kufr state of Britain or US or whatever because the Kufr state is still a majority Muslim state with majority of the people following Islam and are Muslims. You don't get targeted for being a Muslim there.

    It seems some of the people here have become too comfortable living among the kuffar that moving to a Muslim country seems strange to them. Allah grant us understanding.
    Word!
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    That's actually not true. There are a lot of Muslims who openly practice Islam and face no problem. Yes, the number of cultural Muslim is large, but that doesn't mean those who wish to practice Islam correctly are barred from doing so. Unlike Saudi and many other Muslim countries, Pakistan is one of those countries where you can openly criticize the leader(s) and not get jailed for it. In fact, a lot of scholars do openly criticize them.



    The amount of bombings that you hear about are another one of those things that media highlights and Western folks think that this is all that happens in Pakistan and other Muslim countries. Majority of my family lives there and they are doing just fine. Alhamdulillah. Some people make it sound like bombings are a regular occurrence or something.

    Not to mention, they are people getting killed with shootings, bombing, trucks, etc., in the West, too.
    Word!
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    You gonna need to do more than that to counter what I said. Easy to live a comfortable life in the West and point fingers.
    Word!

    Of course there is a difference between an Islamic country and a muslim country. The differences are obvious. It should be every Muslims ultimate goal to live among Muslims (majority muslim country ie Pakistan) regardless of whether the rule is by sharia or kufr. The benefits of this are endless and cannot be found in non muslim countries like the west.
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

  33. #33
    Its fine, take a 38mm noobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    47,694
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8067 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    729

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    the number of times I hear all these psuedo jihadis living in the west , making excuses for living in countries like us and uk , is equivalent to how ancient englands queen is....

    even burger king makes better ads for their whopper burgers.




  34. #34

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by muslim singafuri View Post
    Some Sufis can be inside the fold of Islaam and others outside the fold of Islaam.
    Some Najdis can be inside the fold of Islam and others outside the fold of Islam.

  35. #35
    Odan .khayriyyah.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,782
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1441 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
    Some Najdis can be inside the fold of Islam and others outside the fold of Islam.
    So how do the "Najdis" nullify their Islam?

  36. #36

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by aidaalej View Post
    So how do the "Najdis" nullify their Islam?
    Popular Najdi ways of doing that include, but are not limited to:

    - attributing human attributes to Allah (like Allah having hands or sitting on an actual throne)
    - calling Muslims kuffar
    - calling Muslims mushrik
    - rejecting saheeh hadeeth (like one of my favourites: the Hadeeth of Najd)
    - claiming Allah has limits
    - spilling innocent Muslim blood
    - Looting Muslims
    - Rejecting Hadeeth as a source of guidance
    Last edited by Gevurlar Korksun; 16-04-17 at 06:19 PM.

  37. #37
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,702
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1032

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheBegining View Post
    Word!

    Word!

    Word!

    Word!

    Word!


    Word!

    Of course there is a difference between an Islamic country and a muslim country. The differences are obvious. It should be every Muslims ultimate goal to live among Muslims (majority muslim country ie Pakistan) regardless of whether the rule is by sharia or kufr. The benefits of this are endless and cannot be found in non muslim countries like the west.
    Yeah really, mirror on fire in this thread.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

    "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

  38. #38

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
    Popular Najdi ways of doing that include, but are not limited to:

    - attributing human attributes to Allah (like Allah having hands or sitting on an actual throne)
    - calling Muslims kuffar
    - calling Muslims mushrik
    - rejecting saheeh hadeeth (like one of my favourites: the Hadeeth of Najd)
    - claiming Allah has limits
    - spilling innocent Muslim blood
    - Looting Muslims
    - Rejecting Hadeeth as a source of guidance
    Rejecting hadiths? They don't do that.

  39. #39

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Rejecting hadiths? They don't do that.
    I've seen quite a few that do. Especially the Hadeeth of Najd and some even go further and claim Hadeeth can't be considered a source of guidance. Only the Qur'an. Here in Germany, I have heard this opinion quite often. I'm sure people in the UK are also familiar with these types.

  40. #40

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Pakistan a Kufr state (like many other so called Muslim nations/states)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
    I've seen quite a few that do. Especially the Hadeeth of Najd and some even go further and claim Hadeeth can't be considered a source of guidance. Only the Qur'an. Here in Germany, I have heard this opinion quite often. I'm sure people in the UK are also familiar with these types.
    I think you're talking about Quranists.

    I'm not from UK but from what I've seen it's quite the opposite.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop