Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1055 Post(s)

Cannot Determine Whether to Respect the Ruler or Not

Assalamwalaikum brothers and sisters.
    One of the points that I cannot form a solid opinion on is whether we should respect the rulers of today as the Madkhalis say or whether we should disassociate ourselves from them.

The people in favor of the rulers often state rebellion has only brought trouble and verses and ahadith proving that utmost loyalty even to the worst of rulers is required.

Whereas the people against rulers state that the evidence only applies to legitimate Muslim rulers basically a khalifa and as none exists today we can condemn these rulers as well as the fact that there are multiple rulers and you cannot give allegiance to multiple rulers.

I know there will be supporters of both sides in the comments so let's not get vulgar in shaa allah but try to work towards a correct answer in the light of the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Jazakumullahu Khairan.
    “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”- Imam Shafi’i Rahimullah

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3444 Post(s)

Re: Cannot Determine Whether to Respect the Ruler or Not

Quote Originally Posted by deen1984 View Post
    O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

https://quran.com/4/59

Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman reported: I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good which we live in now. Will there be evil after this good?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.” I said, “And any good after this evil?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “And any evil after this good?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “How will it be?” The Prophet said, “Rulers after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my tradition (sunnah). Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?” The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey them even if the ruler strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.”

http://dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.com...s-your-wealth/
    This is talking about rotten Muslim rulers, not Taghooti Kuffar/Murtad scum, who believe ruling by other than what Allah عز و جل and his messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم have revealed is legit,

Read this link for further evidence...

https://islamqa.info/en/974
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 21-04-17 at 10:16 AM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

......................... arif123f's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    414 Post(s)

I don't think anyone here "respects" today's rulers(Maybe sufis and madkhalis do). But the question is as we all know that we've been betrayed so what are we doing to change our lot?. We are very active in condemning our rulers and their actions but at the end of the day we search for "Islmaic Democracy", Secularism and other mumbo-jumbos. Caliphate will not come overnight just by criticizing rulers or just by capturing a small piece of land in shaam and start murdering muslims.

IS is just a lame excuse for some of the users here as they opt to maintain their double standard. i admit caliphate never comes from barbarism(as IS do) but it's nearly impossible when living by man-made laws and speaking Islam. It's the truth that all knows but fears.

Your real intention is proved by your actions, not by your mouth. We despise killing but we don't know how to compare deaths of muslims to the deaths of kuffar. 3 people killed in europe = thousands of innocent muslims according to our eyes.

May Allah guide Muslims and help them to realize their false ways/double standards and also wake them from their sleep. Ameen.
    Last edited by arif123f; 21-04-17 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    This is talking about rotten Muslim rulers, not Taghooti Kuffar/Murtad scum, who believe ruling by other than what Allah عز و جل and his messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم have revealed is legit,

Read this link for further evidence...

https://islamqa.info/en/974
    He will continue to parrot same nonsense time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by arif123f View Post
    I don't think anyone here "respects" today's rulers(Maybe sufis and madkhalis do). But the question is as we all know that we've been betrayed so what are we doing to change our lot?. We are very active in condemning our rulers and their actions but at the end of the day we search for "Islmaic Democracy", Secularism and other mumbo-jumbos. Caliphate will not come overnight just by criticizing rulers or just by capturing a small piece of land in shaam and start murdering muslims.

IS is just a lame excuse for some of the users here as they opt to maintain their double standard. i admit caliphate never comes from barbarism(as IS do) but it's nearly impossible when living by man-made laws and speaking Islam. It's the truth that all knows but fears.

Your real intention is proved by your actions, not by your mouth. We despise killing but we don't know how to compare deaths of muslims to the deaths of kuffar. 3 people killed in europe = thousands of innocent muslims according to our eyes.

May Allah guide Muslims and help them to realize their false ways/double standards and also wake them from their sleep. Ameen.
    Good post but can you elaborate on the bolded part?