Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

From Christiannity to Shiism to Islam

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Salam dear brothers and Sisters .

as i mentionned i was born christian in a Eastern european familly . We were pretty practicing and strong believers in Isa (AS) . When i was 7 years old i moved to Quebec , Canada . I lived there since then (I am 19 now) . I was very honest about my beliefs and this always made me questions things , the why and the what . At one point my parents started going less and less to church and practicing less , so this left a kind of emptiness in my soul. My father had always been very distant from me and my whole familly including grand parents had a troubled relation between themselves so this detained on me and i always kind of felt lonely especially as an immigrant in a whole new country . So as i said christiannity left me with questions unaswered like why did God need to die for our sins ? how is the trinity possible when God says in the Bible <<hear o Israel your Lord is only one Lord>> and not three persons in one. As i grew up i read the bible multiple times , i started investigating all the branches of christiannity trying to find some truth in them. I then turned to buddhism , hinduism ,sikhism and every eastern faith . Later i studied new age , spiritual movements ,bahais ,atheism etc. I really studied most of the religions out there and read most of the holy books trying to find the Truth . But the only religions that i felt attracted to were Judaism and Islam. Problem was Judaism was a racial religion and i read a smaller version of Talmud and i found it pretty contrary to what God said. Islam was the last one but i was afraid . Wallah what i saw was terrorism on television and most of the stereotypes you hear and see on tv , plus my parents would have freaked out. When i started college i met a Shi3a. He introduced me to Shiism and i was struck and really attracted to it . I saw Ali ibn Abi Talib as this hero that no one recognized and that the sahaba had stolen his rights . I had found a purpose finally . I became really attached to the Ahlul-Bayt , the Familly of the Holy Prophet (SAWAS) and i was defending them day and night from the people i called <<ignorant sunnis>> or <<bakris>> as some shi3as call sunnis. But even with all this burning fire and love for Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad (SAWAS) i still noticed flaws in shi3a Aqidah ..

1-Yes the greatest shi3a ulama and founders of Shiism (kulayni,Amili, Mufid ) believed in Tahriful Quran , meaning the missing of verses from the Holy Quran
    ps:Kulayni is the one who compiled Al Kafi the shia equivalent of Bukhari and Muslim

2-Yes the Hitting with chains and blades is accepted and even encouraged by some Shi3a Ayatullahs (not all of them)

3-Yes they do hate the Sahaba and curse them and consider most of them apopstates except for Salman,miqdad and Abu Dharr because supposedly all of them negated the Imamat of Ali . Some of them now stopped for the sake of <<unity>> but its part of their Aqeedah

4-Yes Mut3ah is part of their Fiqh and is considered Sunnah even though funny enough, they dont want their female relatives to practice it

5-Yes they do Practice Taqqiyah

6-Yes they do ask their Imams and AhlulBayt Directly without any tawassul and they kiss the Flag of Hussein etc

7-Yes they do believe that the Imamat of Ahlul-Bayt and of Ali is the most important thing and that the message of All Prophets(AS) and even the creation of this world was for AhlulBayt and nothing else

I just want to say that i do not say those things to insult or offend shi3as i just want sunnis brothers and sisters to know their beliefs so they do not fall in the same trap as i did . We should not insult and curse them but try to bring them to the truth with good akhlaq . So as i said after seeing all these things and much more which i did not write i decided to come to the true Islam as practised by the Holy Prophet(SAWAS) , His Familly and his Companions . I repent for my past ignorance and for cursing and insulting these pure people who made Islam what it is today . I also Testify that Allah(SWT) is pleased with Hazrat Abu Bakr , Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Uthman ,Hazrat Aisha and Hazrat Hafsa and with all Those Pure companions of RasoulAllah(SAWAS)
    Last edited by Ali The Balkanic; 04-04-17 at 12:50 AM.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3609 Post(s)

Re: From Christiannity to Shiism to Islam

:

Welcome to uf
    SubhanAllah incredible story. Alhamdulilah you were guided
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    :

Welcome to uf
    SubhanAllah incredible story. Alhamdulilah you were guided
    JazakhAllah Brother

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3801 Post(s)

Assalaamu alaykum brother,

Good to have you on the forum. There are a few older reverts on here, who may be able to help in your own development and a few shia practicing taqiyya who you may be able to help us expose from time to time.
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1578 Post(s)

Ahlaan wa sahlaan. Welcome. May Allah accept your repentance and guide you.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6163 Post(s)

I didn't see the 'to islam part.'

Man, I thought you're gonna get whooped in your first thread here lol.

Anyway, Salams.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali The Balkanic View Post

as i mentionned i was born christian in a Eastern european familly . We were pretty practicing and strong believers in Isa (AS) . When i was 7 years old i moved to Quebec , Canada . I lived there since then (I am 19 now) . I was very honest about my beliefs and this always made me questions things , the why and the what . At one point my parents started going less and less to church and practicing less , so this left a kind of emptiness in my soul. My father had always been very distant from me and my whole familly including grand parents had a troubled relation between themselves so this detained on me and i always kind of felt lonely especially as an immigrant in a whole new country . So as i said christiannity left me with questions unaswered like why did God need to die for our sins ? how is the trinity possible when God says in the Bible <<hear o Israel your Lord is only one Lord>> and not three persons in one. As i grew up i read the bible multiple times , i started investigating all the branches of christiannity trying to find some truth in them. I then turned to buddhism , hinduism ,sikhism and every eastern faith . Later i studied new age , spiritual movements ,bahais ,atheism etc. I really studied most of the religions out there and read most of the holy books trying to find the Truth . But the only religions that i felt attracted to were Judaism and Islam. Problem was Judaism was a racial religion and i read a smaller version of Talmud and i found it pretty contrary to what God said. Islam was the last one but i was afraid . Wallah what i saw was terrorism on television and most of the stereotypes you hear and see on tv , plus my parents would have freaked out. When i started college i met a Shi3a. He introduced me to Shiism and i was struck and really attracted to it . I saw Ali ibn Abi Talib as this hero that no one recognized and that the sahaba had stolen his rights . I had found a purpose finally . I became really attached to the Ahlul-Bayt , the Familly of the Holy Prophet (SAWAS) and i was defending them day and night from the people i called <<ignorant sunnis>> or <<bakris>> as some shi3as call sunnis. But even with all this burning fire and love for Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad (SAWAS) i still noticed flaws in shi3a Aqidah ..

1-Yes the greatest shi3a ulama and founders of Shiism (kulayni,Amili, Mufid ) believed in Tahriful Quran , meaning the missing of verses from the Holy Quran
    ps:Kulayni is the one who compiled Al Kafi the shia equivalent of Bukhari and Muslim

2-Yes the Hitting with chains and blades is accepted and even encouraged by some Shi3a Ayatullahs (not all of them)

3-Yes they do hate the Sahaba and curse them and consider most of them apopstates except for Salman,miqdad and Abu Dharr because supposedly all of them negated the Imamat of Ali . Some of them now stopped for the sake of <<unity>> but its part of their Aqeedah

4-Yes Mut3ah is part of their Fiqh and is considered Sunnah even though funny enough, they dont want their female relatives to practice it

6-Yes they do ask their Imams and AhlulBayt Directly without any tawassul and they kiss the Flag of Hussein etc

7-Yes they do believe that the Imamat of Ahlul-Bayt and of Ali is the most important thing and that the message of All Prophets(AS) and even the creation of this world was for AhlulBayt and nothing else

I just want to say that i do not say those things to insult or offend shi3as i just want sunnis brothers and sisters to know their beliefs so they do not fall in the same trap as i did . We should not insult and curse them but try to bring them to the truth with good akhlaq . So as i said after seeing all these things and much more which i did not write i decided to come to the true Islam as practised by the Holy Prophet(SAWAS) , His Familly and his Companions . I repent for my past ignorance and for cursing and insulting these pure people who made Islam what it is today . I also Testify that Allah(SWT) is pleased with Hazrat Abu Bakr , Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Uthman ,Hazrat Aisha and Hazrat Hafsa and with all Those Pure companions of RasoulAllah(SAWAS)
    Alhamdulilah. May Allah (azzawajal) make all of us steadfast.
    The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    132 Post(s)

Subhan Allah
    How Allah guided you to truth? Subhan Allah
    Welcome on this forum Respected brother.
    I am Alhamdulillah a Syed myself and I know it that the true Ahlul Bayt has always praised Blessed Sahabah like Sayyeduna Abu Bakar r.z, Sayyeduna Umar r.z, Sayyeduna Usman r.z, Sayyeduna Ayesha s.a, and all the Sahabah of Holy Prophet SAW.
    Always be blessed. My imaan is also refreshed by reading your life adventure.

😈 Al-Wahhaabi 😈 muslim singafuri's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

Subhanallaah. Welcome to ummahforums akhi! I've read your story on twelvershia.net (a website exposing Shi'as) before, but nevertheless it's good that Allaah has guided you to the truth.
    If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2675 Post(s)

Assalaamu alaikum. welcome and thanks for joining us!

I must say, the last bit of your post made me smile especially. Alhamdulilah
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

i hope many more return to truth..reminds of salman farsi ra story when i hear multiple religion search stories...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

a gronn
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1136 Post(s)

welcome to the fold.

i dont hate the shia

i only hate those who insult the sahaba and make the claims you said.

btw many dont know this
    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Walaykoum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu !
    Thank you all brothers and Sisters !
    Its an honor that you compare me to Hazrat Salman (RA) but i am not even near the dust on his shoes . But indeed i have to say that i did go through a bit of the same process as Him(RAA) in searching for religious truth and Elhamdulilah Allah(SWT) has guided me to the right path
    Brother Hassan Naqshabandi i will maybe make a post in the future to expose further what makes ahlus sunnah wal jam3a true comapred to the other sects

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Masha-Allah, welcome to the fold brother. Indeed, when Allah loves someone, He opens his heart to Islam. At 19, I consider you as my (much) younger brother. Shia heretics must be exposed to who they are.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1111 Post(s)

Welcome, brother. Nice to see more of us here.
    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Cool story bro! Alhamdulillah Allah SWT guided you... Islam is amazing

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slaylena View Post
    Cool story bro!
    Damn, I nearly thought this was a sarcastic comment.

Man I really need to stop reading A'A 's posts.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)

Alhumdulillah.
    Welcome to the forum, stick around, and maybe you'll benefit from this place and we benefit from you.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Damn, I nearly thought this was a sarcastic comment.

Man I really need to stop reading A'A 's posts.
    You do yep! I was being fully deadset serious.

Odan
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    439 Post(s)

Wa alaikum as salam and thank you for sharing your story! May Allah keep you and all of us on His right path ameen!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

Allaahu Akbar!