Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we as U

Not sure what happened to the other thread, but I do think we need something like this here to keep us in check.

If you have issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions about the moderators and their work here then please mention it. Normally we ask members to go via the helpdesk, but I think some would feel more comfortable doing it here. Say what you'd like, as long as it's done in a proper way (no swearing and stuff like that). And if you are ranting about something, then please provide a solution to make things better so that everything wins.

Other than that, it's a safe space here. As long as you follow the rules, this thread shouldn't be deleted or locked.
    "...And never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith."
    Surah Yusuf
    [12:87]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9233 Post(s)

Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    We didn't take forever to reply that time though (I can rolleyes too).

Point is, we do work with people. I mean it took quite long for action to be taken against you over that, but quite little for it to be reversed. We're not really here to prod people for fun. Well, not as mods, I might do it as a user though sometimes.
    You are only a good mod if u reply within 7mins. That's my good mod criteria.

Why isn't action taken against @poster -_- he's always @ modsing
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    834 Post(s)

Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

I second this, a lot of times when some measure is taken due to some problematic behavior, if the user is willing to discuss it and make a deal, whatever it is gets reversed fairly often.

That doesn't look like the haqq to me, but oh well.
    You don't understand, obviously.
    Oh my lord, let our approach be the approach of the messenger peace be upon him, and his companions, let us follow their way

Odan
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5655 Post(s)

If you spam, yes they do. But you in particular should be fair here because when you did take grievances to the HD before, whatever it was got resolved. If you recall the mentions issue, how long did that last before we made a deal?
    'Ali you are really quick to respond in helpdesk. Thank you exceedingly. And I do not say this on account of my liking for you, but rather as honest, objective feedback.

Pippin is also quick though unhelpful, due to lack of powers. I say Pippin should be given admin rights.

Also no, you shouldn't "rolleyes". It is a terrible choice. Use this () instead. It's better.
    So what I don't care.

Odan
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5655 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaNdOm View Post
    You are only a good mod if u reply within 7mins. That's my good mod criteria.

What a sob story. Poster is allowed to.

And there are more important complaints to attend to than yours.
    So what I don't care.

Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1664 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morose View Post
    'Ali you are really quick to respond in helpdesk. Thank you exceedingly. And I do not say this on account of my liking for you, but rather as honest, objective feedback.

Pippin is also quick though unhelpful, due to lack of powers. I say Pippin should be given admin rights.
    Thanks bro but Pippin is helpful for stuff I would say is more important than the admin related business.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Odan
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5655 Post(s)

Thanks bro but Pippin is helpful for stuff I would say is more important than the admin related business.
    Yes of course. Pippin is very helpful on those matters Pippin has capabilities of carrying out. However, I have never required assistance of such which Pippin was capable of carrying out, though I doubt not that had Pippin the power to execute those tasks I required, Pippin would have done so swiftly and satisfactorily.

Pippin is a great mod - time for a promotion I think.
    So what I don't care.

Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Pippin is content in being a lowly mod. Less power would probably do wonders though.
    "...And never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith."
    Surah Yusuf
    [12:87]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4811 Post(s)

Wow

Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poster View Post
    Wow
    Weapons of warfare?
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4811 Post(s)

Weapons of warfare?