Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1100
    Mentioned
    888 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2994 Post(s)

Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we as U

Not sure what happened to the other thread, but I do think we need something like this here to keep us in check.

If you have issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions about the moderators and their work here then please mention it. Normally we ask members to go via the helpdesk, but I think some would feel more comfortable doing it here. Say what you'd like, as long as it's done in a proper way (no swearing and stuff like that). And if you are ranting about something, then please provide a solution to make things better so that everything wins.

Other than that, it's a safe space here. As long as you follow the rules, this thread shouldn't be deleted or locked.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1992 Post(s)

Re: Ramadan Surah Al-Mulk Challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    You tagged me three times for the same thread. You tagged me even after said tag abuse. This shows you don't care and think you can do just as you please.
    I thought you meant you didn't want me to use the @ mods thing for my reminder threads. You didn't mention you were not interested in memorising so I also mentioned you with the verses. Is it really that hard to simply say "I don't want to be mentioned in this awesome memorisation initiative thread" why'd you have to complicate things by bringing out your modding mumbo jumbo

Anyways, don't waste your precious fasting time arguing with me @AA. Go do some good deeds, they're multiplied 70x.

Surah Mulk - Sheikh Mishary Alafasy || Memorizing Made Easy || 1080pᴴᴰ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-5iwYkUTXU
    Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 30-05-17 at 02:50 PM.
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic

Forgive me please patient believer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2728 Post(s)

I don't think you understand much at all yet come in all the time to try and stir pot.
    For your information i didn't come on this thread to insult you or to cause drama.I think this is ine of the best threads i have seen for 4 years and i constantly read it.So you saying that am stiring a pot is unfair.
    Am not stirng anything butI am just tired by how you conduct yourself as moderator.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8551 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patient believer View Post
    For your information i didn't come on this thread to insult you or to cause drama...
    Sure, it's always a coincidence.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8551 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
    I thought you meant you didn't want me to use the @ mods thing for my reminder threads. You didn't mention you were not interested in memorising so I also mentioned you with the verses. Is it really that hard to simply say "I don't want to be mentioned in this awesome memorisation initiative thread" why'd you have to complicate things by bringing out your modding mumbo jumbo

Anyways, don't waste your precious fasting time arguing with me @AA. Go do some good deeds, they're multiplied 70x.

Surah Mulk - Sheikh Mishary Alafasy || Memorizing Made Easy || 1080pᴴᴰ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-5iwYkUTXU
    This further shows how you don't care about doing anything properly. I know you want to be popular but tagging people randomly isn't the proper etiquette. Do you want people to explicitly state they don't want to be tagged? That's ludicrous.

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1992 Post(s)

This further shows how you don't care about doing anything properly. I know you want to be popular but tagging people randomly isn't the proper etiquette. Do you want people to explicitly state they don't want to be tagged? That's ludicrous.
    I tagged the majority once at post #6. and for subsequent posts I only tagged those who replied after the initial post at post #24. I'm not a hypocrite doing this for fame. And I don't appreciate your accusations towards me. The only thing ludicrous here (and in other threads) is your abuse of mod rights.
    Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 30-05-17 at 03:06 PM.
    ┳┻|
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

Odan
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6511 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patient believer View Post
    For your information i didn't come on this thread to insult you or to cause drama.I think this is ine of the best threads i have seen for 4 years and i constantly read it.So you saying that am stiring a pot is unfair.
    Am not stirng anything butI am just tired by how you conduct yourself as moderator.
    I made a Biryani thread...Thank you very much.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8551 Post(s)

I tagged the majority once at post #6. and for subsequent posts I only tagged those who replied after the initial post at post #24. I'm not a hypocrite doing this for fame. And I don't appreciate your accusations towards me. The only thing ludicrous here (and in other threads) is your abuse of mod rights.
    You tagged me three times and I never expressed any interest.

The fact you decided to start an argument in this thread shows your mindset. You could have complained in Helpdesk but you preferred to derail this thread and cause drama in public.

Still considering a ban by the way. You can cry about being oppressed afterwards if you like.

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1992 Post(s)

If you say something prove it, else don't waste your breath. I mentioned you twice in this thread before you gave me infractions.

The fact you decided to start an argument in this thread shows your mindset. You could have complained in Helpdesk but you preferred to derail this thread and cause drama in public.

Still considering a ban by the way. You can cry about being oppressed afterwards if you like.
    Doing everything (cause drama/abuse powers etc etc) and turning the tables on me. Nothing new. Go ahead and ban me/lock this thread/have your final post about how it's all 'my fault' like you always do. <3

The Prophet(sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said “Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah will receive a hasanah(good deed) from it, and the hasanah is multiplied by ten. I do not say that Alif-Laam-Meem is a letter , rather Alif is a letter, Laam is a letter, and Meem is a letter.” (At-Tirmidhi).

So with this being mentioned everyone should try to incorporate Quran in their lives and learn from it. Just try it at least once and slowly build upon it. The religion of Islam is powerful so don’t overdo it and burn yourself out, rather take a gradual process to do this.

So here are some hadiths on the benefits of Surah Mulk:

Abu Hurayra (Radhiallaahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah(Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, ‘Verily there is a Surah in the Qur’aan which has 30 Aayats. It had interceded for a person till he was forgiven. That Surah is ‘Tabaaraka llaahiy biyadihil mulk’.’ (Sunan Tirmidhi Hadith 2891)
    The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said ‘Surah al Mulk is the protector from the torment of the grave’

[Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]

Anas (radiAllahu anhu) reported Rasulullah (sallallahu alaiyhi wasalam) as saying, “There is a Surah which will plead for its reciter till it causes him to enter paradise (Tabarakallahi Biyadihil Mulk).”

[at-Tabrani]

Ibn Abbas (radiAllahu anhu) said that one of the Prophet (salAllahu alayhiwasalam)’s companions set up his tent over a grave without realising that it was a grave and it contained a man who was reciting the Surah Tabarakallahi Biyadihil Mulk up to the end. He went and told the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) who said, ‘It is The Defender; it is The Protector which safeguards from Allah Ta’ala’s punishment’

[at-Tirmidhi]
    ┳┻|
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8551 Post(s)

If you say something prove it, else don't waste your breath. I mentioned you twice in this thread before you gave me infractions...
    Twice in this thread and once in another thread.

I warned you after the second time (in the other thread). Any sensible person would have got the message.

...Doing everything (cause drama/abuse powers etc etc) and turning the tables on me. Nothing new. Go ahead and ban me/lock this thread/have your final post about how it's all 'my fault' like you always do. <3...
    Is that what you want? You derailed your own thread and prefer to argue with me rather than stick to the purpose of the thread.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

Stop being so ridiculous. From what I can see it's you who started all the drama and overreacting for no reason.
    @Cptn._.Mario I appreciate your tags. I was feeling really upset today about how I'm too busy to do much this Ramadhan. I was actually wondering a little while ago what i can do that isn't difficult or required too much of my time but had extensive rewards and then I see this thread. This will certainly benefit me a lot InshaaAllah, and I'm sure many others will benefit as well. JazakAllah khair.
    "Let the days do as they please
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1992 Post(s)

Twice in this thread and once in another thread.

I warned you after the second time (in the other thread). Any sensible person would have got the message.

Is that what you want? You derailed your own thread and prefer to argue with me rather than stick to the purpose of the thread.
    You expect someone to keep quiet after you question their intentions and accuse them of something untrue?
    ┳┻|
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8551 Post(s)

You expect someone to keep quiet after you question their intentions and accuse them of something untrue?
    Where did I question your intentions? You really are a drama queen.

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8551 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    Stop being so ridiculous. From what I can see it's you who started all the drama and overreacting for no reason.
    @Cptn._.Mario I appreciate your tags. I was feeling really upset today about how I'm too busy to do much this Ramadhan. I was actually wondering a little while ago what i can do that isn't difficult or required too much of my time but had extensive rewards and then I see this thread. This will certainly benefit me a lot InshaaAllah, and I'm sure many others will benefit as well. JazakAllah khair.
    Then you see only what you want to see.

Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6315 Post(s)

C'mon it's Ramadhan, we shouldn't be arguing with each other, Insha ' Allah.
    This world is too short to argue over trivial things, ppl misinterpret things and needlessly argue, its not worth the time and negative feelings
    let's stop questioning each other in small matters, and think good of the other.
    irrespective of who was in the right/wrong, forgive, forget and move on, insha ' allah.

good initiative on the thread btw, jazakhallahu khairan.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Mentioned
    888 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2994 Post(s)

Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

As promised it's open now.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1992 Post(s)

Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    As promised it's open now.
    Who was the guy mod that got recruited with hajar.?

Edit: thought this was the ask mods thread.
    Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 29-06-17 at 02:02 AM.
    ┳┻|
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1992 Post(s)

Who was the guy mod that got recruited with hajar.?

Edit: thought this was the ask mods thread.
    @Pippin1376

I thought it was mentioned a male mod is also gonna be recruited. What happened?
    ┳┻|
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1992 Post(s)

Oh it's AA! Did I miss an announcement thread or something Cos I saw the one for .Hajar
    ┳┻|
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8551 Post(s)

Everyone enjoying the current marriage drama? I bet you are.

Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7713 Post(s)

Everyone enjoying the current marriage drama? I bet you are.
    Stop asking questions and start answering some.